H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on," Maxine said, giving me a little wave of her hand. Like I needed her permission to answer my own damn phone.

"See anything you like?" Maranda purred as my eyes grew wide at my sister-in-law's nude body appearing on the screen. "Think about it Jerry, every month you can have me. Any way you want me, pounding that hard cock into my wet..."

"Let's not get crude Maranda," Maxine huffed. Yet I saw how her cheeks were heating. If I didn't know better I'd say my mother-in-law was getting turned on. "You have to understand Jerry, Dell's family has been doing this for generations. Granted no one was forced like you were, something I was against mind you, but Stacy couldn't risk your rejection. You do have a habit of catching the women of this family's eye. Plus she wants her child to have your intelligence."

"And? That makes what she did hunky-dory?!"

"No, of course not... I just want you to know her mind set in her decision to do what happened that night. Jerry," her hand reached then stopped as I pulled mine away, "I don't want you to be alone. Lindsborg, Kanas is a strange place to spend eight days in," Maxine said, that smirk told me she knew about my parents. "I've known for some time about that place, plus Dan tracked your phone when you didn't come home in four days. Don't lose your family over this." That was a low fucking blow and she knew it!

"Don't you ever mention them ever again," I said, my nails cut into my palms as my anger flared in my eyes.

"See? We all have secrets Jerry. You never told Reda about them. Just like she never told you about... us."

"That's different and you fucking know it," I hissed keeping my voice low.

"Is it Jerry? A secret is a secret regardless of the details. I do hope you can come to terms with all of this. It would break my heart if we had to take everything, including that place," Maxine said, even as she said it I could see she wanted to take it back, but it was too late. "Jerry I... that was wrong of..."

"Leave now!" I snarled.

"Do choose wisely I'd hate to not be able to experience that cock of yours," Maranda whispered lustfully into my ear as she bent over allowing me to peer down her blouse at her braless breasts. Her fingers trailed along my shoulders as she walked around me. Swaying that taut ass of hers at me as she walked away.

There I was left to stew in my own anger. I knew I couldn't go to the cops. Dan was a cop! They protected their own, and I had no proof. I had looked for the taser marks when I had stopped for gas, yet there was nothing. I certainly couldn't show up and say Stacy raped me, who in their right mind would believe that? If she was pregnant then it was too early to get a DNA test done, what then? All that would show was that we had sex and I was the father. In turn, I'd be on the hook for child support. I knew if I went down that road Reda's family would close ranks around Stacy, and it would be my word against hers. My fists slammed down on the table causing the other restaurant patrons to jump and stare at me.

******

It was around ten that night when I was watching TV, actually it was just background noise, as my mind raced on what I could do and not get screwed in the process, which was nil. Without proof I couldn't go to the cops. If I divorced Reda she would either want half my company or half it's worth. Which would cause me to fire half my staff and slow the progress of the human trials for the artificial kidney. Too many people needed it to work, to finally live a normal life once again. You remember when in Star Trek III where Spock says 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one'? Yeah that's what I was feeling right then. Sure I'd be free of a lying wife, but then thousands, if not millions, would be left in limbo. Jason(12) and Beth(11) sat on the couch I noticed how their eyes would occasionally glance at me. I knew they knew something was going on between their mother and me. I really didn't want to drag them into this. That would be wrong as a parent, and I did and still do think of myself as their father.

"Dad? What's wrong, did we do something?" Jason asked, in that concerned voice.

"What?!" My head shot up at my son's words. "No son, you kids have done nothing wrong," I reassured them.

"Then why haven't you spoken to mommy in a month?" Beth asked, sliding off the couch. Walking over to me and sliding into my lap. Looking at me with those warm, loving brown eyes as her arms wrapped around my neck. "I miss my daddy; I miss seeing him every night at the table. I miss the happiness in his eyes. I don't like this," Beth said, gently touching my face. "If mommy did something wrong can't she say she's sorry?" I was beginning to wonder if Reda had set this all up.

"I'm sorry baby, but it's not that simple. No simple apology will work here," I said, seeing my wife's shadow from the corner of my eye.

"Kids it's bed time," Reda said, outside my line of sight.

"Talk to her daddy," Beth whispered into my ear before she placed a kiss on my cheek.

I knew she hadn't moved. Hadn't said a word as our children's footsteps faded away. My finger tapped on the armrest wondering what to say to my wife. Lucky for me Reda spoke first.

"Jerry... just listen okay. If you want to talk I'll listen. I promise." I heard her soft footsteps as she approached. I tried, I really did try not to notice how that red satin robe of hers moved against her body, but my eyes wouldn't heed my command. "I miss you baby," Reda said, sinking to her knees before me. "I miss my husband," resting her hands on my knees, "I miss going to bed with you."

"Well... whose fault is that?"

"I know, I know. I wanted so much to tell you. Tell you everything about my family, but I... didn't want to share you. I know, hypocritical of me, given what we do every month. I get it okay. Can't you see it in your heart to keep us together?"

"What if I don't want to do that? Will you stop if I asked you to?"

"No," Reda said, shaking her head. "I love being with my family like that." At least she was fucking truthful for once.

"Then I can sleep with other women?"

"What?! No!" Reda's hands shot up taking hold of mine.

"Yet you can go fuck whomever and I'm stuck with nothing?" I asked, my eyes narrowing.

"No baby, no. You can have anyone in the family you want. You just have to wear a condom," she quickly added, "Dan was only allowed to do that since you came in Stacy. It was a fair trade off."

"For whom?" I asked, my tone was cold and hard.

"I get it, we should have asked. But you have to understand time was of the essence. Stacy was at the peak of her ovation. We couldn't risk you saying no."

"So you took what you wanted from me?"

"Sadly yes, I can't say how sorry I am for that. Would you have agreed if we had asked you?"

"Maybe," I admitted.

"Oh," Reda muttered her dark brown hair cascaded forward as she bent her head. "H-have I lost you?" I saw the tears falling staining her robe.

"I can't say. I haven't decided yet," I said, feeling her hands squeeze mine.

"Tell me, what do I have to do to get you to love me again?"

"Loving you isn't the problem Reda," I said, which was true, I do love her. Yet love isn't all that's required for a marriage. Seeing her head slowly rise her brown eyes peering through strands of her hair. "You broke my trust. The trust that I thought we built together. Trust that we were the only one for each other. You shattered that trust and once broken it can never be restored to its once pristine condition."

"Give me the chance baby," Reda pleaded. "I swear I'll tell you everything always if you give me that chance."

"We shall see," I muttered wanting to distance myself.

"I know we can work through this... together. Now can I return to our bed?"

"Sleep where you want Reda, but I'm not going to fuck you, not anytime soon."

"I don't care," Reda said, sternly. "I just want to be close to you again. I can't sleep without you beside me," she said, tugging on my hands telling me she was ready.

"What if I want to bring Maranda over here and fuck her?" I don't know why I said that. Maybe it was to hurt my wife like she hurt me.

"I-I... would say..." I saw her lip trembled as she hid herself behind the curtain of her hair. "You better make her scream," Reda finally managed to say as she brought her chin up. I knew she didn't mean a word of it as her tears streamed down her face. I was taken by surprise as she threw her arms around me. "Please don't bring her here. Not alone, if it's that day of the month. Okay, fuck her brains out, just please..." Reda couldn't finished her thought as she buried her face in my chest.

"So I can't fuck or divorce you without your family taking everything from me. Seems very one sided if you ask me," I said, after ten years of marriage it was instinct as my arms came up and lightly hugged her.

"I know, but... maybe you'll enjoy that time of the month. When you're ready of course," Reda said, against my chest. "Please don't leave me Jerry. I know I've hurt you so badly. I promise, for the rest of our lives, I'll make up for it. But please, just stay, be with us, I know how much you love our kids. I know how hurt you would be if you couldn't be with them. I know I'm asking a lot given what's happen. We can go to counseling if you want. I'll do anything you want to try and save our marriage."

"I'll think about it."

"Okay," Reda began to stand on her tippy-toes to kiss me, but I moved my head back. "Too soon?"

"Very, I want a blood test done on you before any part of my body touches you," I said, coldly. I could see the hurt in her eyes when I wouldn't kiss her and what I asked for. Not that I cared at that moment. I was the one hurt, lied to, not her! Either she would do what I asked, or she could leave.

"Okay Jerry, I'll get one if that will make you happy. I'll make an appointment in the morning with our family doctor. Now can we please go to bed?" Reda asked, with those pleading eyes of hers.

"Very well," I said, keeping my sigh to myself. I tried to ignore how my wife's body felt as she wrapped herself around my left arm as we moved across the house. I think she thought if she let go she would never again be able to touch me. At that point in time she would have been correct.

"God, I've missed this," Reda said, as she took off her robe.

I quickly looked away as she was only wearing a lacy red thong that matched her robe. Reda always went to bed topless. I tried, I so desperately tried not to look at my near naked wife in the mirror that was attached to the top of her dresser. Yet those 36C breasts of hers pulled at my eyes as she turned towards me.

"Baby, you can look at me all you want. You know that, there's no reason to deprive yourself," Reda whispered as her hands ran up my back. I felt those soft mounds pressing in on my back. God, why does she have to smell so damn good, and why is she so soft?! "You know Dan's jealous of you," she said, resting her cheek against my back. "You've done something that he couldn't give his wife. A child, a new life, he won't say it, but you can see it in his eyes."

"Well, whoopy-do. He doesn't have the image of his cum dripping out of your pussy burnt into his mind," I said, detaching myself from my wife. Alright I admit, yeah, that kind of put a smile on my face. Yet I couldn't let my wife see that or the fact that I was hard. Slamming the bathroom door closed, blowing out a breath hating myself for being so aroused. Then again, me and Reda always had, still have a very vigorous sex life. It was only natural that I'd get hard at the feel of her breasts on my back.

As I left the bathroom, Reda was laying on her side. Those eyes of hers staring at the door waiting for me to exit. I noted how she bit her lower lip as she stared at my groin. I felt nervous as she undoubtedly noticed the wet spot where my pre-cum had leaked out. Don't ask me why I felt nervous, I just did.

"Come to bed honey," Reda said, throwing open the covers. Revealing her bare breasts to me - God! - why do those lovely orbs have to be so damn tempting?! "May I snuggle up to you?" she asked, once I had crawled into bed.

"I don't know..." Honestly I knew I'd be sleeping with a hard-on all night long if that happened.

"Please Jerry," Reda pleaded. "You know I can't go to sleep without feeling you pressed against me or me pressed against you," she said, inching closer, which was true for both of us. I guess after so long sharing a bed together we were like each other's sleeping aid.

"Fine," I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. Knowing I was going to regret it.

"Please Jerry, don't say it like that," Reda said, as she scooted closer. "My love for you hasn't died. I don't want yours for me to die either. You're the only man I want to make love to, the only man that I want to make love to me," she cooed, her hand ran up my chest. Turning my head to look at her as it rested against my cheek. "We've been together for so long. Look in my eyes and see how sorry I am, how much it's hurt me to be away from you for so long. To see the man I love growing distant from me. How it tears at my heart when you hide away in your office while the kids and I sit down for dinner. To hear how your day was, to hear your thoughts. How it tore at my heart not knowing where you were for eight long days. How I cried and cried worrying if you were dead somewhere or..." Her lip trembled I don't think she could say it, I think she thought I spent eight days fucking numerous women. I didn't by the way. "I promise I'll make it right," Reda whispered as she placed her arm along my chest, hugging me tightly to her chest.

******

Three days later...

"Jerry I'm going out; do you want to come with me?" Reda asked me, as I sat behind my desk in my home office as I read over reports of the early reports of the trail.

"No," I said, glancing up wondering what she was wearing under that dress of hers. "I take it you're going there?" I asked, returning my attention back to the report.

"Yes... I promise I'll be back shortly."

"Uh-huh," I muttered. God. I was horny. A month and three days was the longest me or Reda had gone without having some kind of sex with one another. The way that black dress of hers hugged her body so well... You get the drift. I wondered how long I could hold out. I knew the lack of sex was getting to Reda too. Then again, she had that monthly release that I didn't.

"Jerry..." I looked at her hand as it rested over mine then to her face as she leaned over my desk. God. The way those breasts swayed. The way they seemed to hypnotize me. "I promise I'll only be an hour," Reda said, assertively. "Do keep your phone on." Okay, that gave me pause, pondering on what she meant as I watched my wife's sexy little ass sway as she left my office. I knew she was wearing more and more tight fitting clothing for a reason. My hand rubbed my cock through the fabric of my slacks knowing it was bloody working!

Picking up my phone when it rang thirty minutes later. Seeing my wife's caller ID flashing across the screen. My chin rested in my hand as I leaned on my elbow as I let it ring four times before answering.

"Baby?! You were meant to answer it on the first ring?!" I could hear my wife pouting over the line. I on the other hand was smiling wickedly knowing that was what she wanted.

"Well, if you like I could hang up," I replied. I had to contain my chuckle as Reda begged me not to.

"I'm going to put you on speaker. I want you to hear what's going to be said, don't hang up, okay?" Reda whispered as I heard a door opening. The sound of her heels echoed over the line as she walked along hardwood floors. The only house that I know of that had those, since it's the only place I've been given every family event was centered there, kind of floors. She had to be at her parent's house. "Mom? Dad?" I heard a door opening. Ever since that night, I've wondered who looked after the kids of each one of them. Reda had me until last month. So who watched over the other kids? Well, I didn't find out until later that everyone put twenty dollars in the pool and whichever teenager (one of the nephews or nieces, of course), at the time that was babysitting would make a nice killing for a few hours of work. No wonder I had seen some fights break out over it at family gatherings.

"Reda! Where's Jerry?" Why did it sound like Maxine was saddened that I wasn't there? Hell if I know.

"Please tell me he's coming?" I heard Maranda's voice causing my cock to flex as the sight of her breasts appeared in my already horny mind.

"Surely, my talk with him put him in..." You know sometimes I like Dell, except right now. Fucking arrogant ass!

"No Dad! Jerry's at home watching the kids. I've come to tell you. I don't appreciate you showing up at his office and threatening my husband!" I'll admit that did actually put a smile on my face.

"Honey, I was only trying..."

"To brow beat my baby into submission! I know you, Dad. You do that all the time when you aren't getting your way. You know what?! I'm glad Jerry didn't!" Reda's temper, something she got from her father, started to make its way through.

"Honey, I understand you're angry. We were only trying to help." I heard Maxine say. I began to wonder what kind of looks were on their faces as Reda spoke to them.

"I know Mom. But if Jerry wants a divorce I-I-I'll give him one." I heard my wife's voice stammer just a little. "But don't you ever threaten my husband again! Am I clear on that!"

"Okay, honey, we won't do that ever again." I heard Maxine say, I could only guess that Dell was wearing a scowl. "Now why don't you come and join us."

"Sorry Mom, but until Jerry makes his choice. I won't be coming here. Whatever happens it's up to him. We're the ones in the wrong here, not him. Until then, I'll see you all Sunday." With that I heard my wife walk out of the room. I leaned back in my chair at what she had said. She had told me three days ago she wouldn't stop. So what changed her mind? "Jerry? Did you hear all that?" Reda asked, as I heard the front door closing and the tremble in her voice.

"Yeah."

"I'll be home soon, okay."

"Okay."

After thirty minutes I heard my wife opening the garage door, then its lowering. I heard the door in the kitchen opening but no sound of her heels. That was until Reda came running into my office holding her heels in her hand. "Jerry!" she cried out, tears were running down her cheeks. I huffed as she fell into my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she buried her face in my shoulder. "You don't know how hard that was." Her voice was muffled as she held me tight.

All I could do was rub her back. What could I really say to that?

"Honey?"

"Hmm?"

"I need a kiss," Reda sniffed as she peered into my eyes. "Please?!" I have said before those tears of hers always seem to break me. As we were locked in that long, slow, passion building kiss, I felt my hand migrating up my wife's dress on its own accord. That heavenly mound of flesh felt so divine beneath my hand. "Oh Jerry," Reda moaned from around my mouth. "Please baby, take me to bed. I need this," she whispered as she gently rubbed my hard bulge.

"N-no." It took a great deal of will not to give in to the feel of my wife's hand. "I'm sorry Reda. I got carried away..."

"So?! Don't you think I need it too? That it's been just as long for me as it's been for you? Unless you've..." I could see what she was thinking.

"That's uncalled for Reda," I said, my eyes narrowed. "I've never once stepped outside of our relationship, unlike someone that's siting on my lap. Now if you'll excuse me I have work to do," I said, shooing my wife out of my lap.