H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Jerry?! When will I feel my husband once again, huh?!" Reda shouted tossing my reports into the air as she walked around my desk. "How long must I wait to be your wife again!"

"One: when the test comes back. Two: when I damn well think you repented for your actions!" I growled taking some of the bluster from my wife's sails. "If you were me, and you were the one bound, assaulted, and raped! What would you do, huh?! Would you willingly lay with that person? Knowing every time you close your eyes you have to see me fucking someone else! Tell me, god damn it!" I watched as Reda jumped as my hands slammed down on my desk as I rose. "Tell me, what the fuck would you do! Would you share my bed, kick me out of the house, have me arrested?! What the hell would you do Reda?!"

"I'm sorry Jerry," Reda said, weakly. "I just miss you so much, and seeing you, not being able to touch you, kiss you, make love to you is driving me insane! Do you know how hard that was for me. To choose you over my own family?! Do you?!" she asked, staring right at me, while her eyes contained her anger, yet her tears carried her grief as they trailed down her cheeks. "Do you know I could be getting fucked right now, yes we fuck each other, but baby no one makes love there. No one touches my body so gently like you did that first night we were together. You remember that night? I do, I always remember that night and every other time after it," Reda said, stepping up to my desk. Her fingertips pressed on the surface as she leaned forward to meet my gaze. "Get your anger out Jerry. Take your time, I'm not leaving you, because you're the man I love."

"You have a weird way of showing it," I muttered. I couldn't help myself as my thumb brushed away her tears.

"This is what I'm taking about Jerry," Reda cooed as she nuzzled into my palm. "Even when you're pissed as hell, you always care, at least you do for me," she whispered as she placed a kiss on my palm. "I know why you went to Kanas." To say my heart stopped was an understatement as my wife dropped that bombshell on me. "I read the papers, I searched everything online when I first met you. That was when I knew you were the man I was destined to be with forever," Reda said, lovingly. "I know why you never told me baby. That kind of heartbreak... I can't imagine what you went through." I didn't flinch or pull away as she pressed her forehead against mine. "This was another reason why I did what I did that night. I thought if you fully became a part of us, then you wouldn't be lonely if something were to happen to me. I never want that for you. Even if you choose to end our marriage I will always love you." With a long sweet kiss my wife left me standing there speechless.

"Fuck!" I shouted flinging my desk lamp across the room. What the hell was I supposed to do?! What the hell... slumping down onto the floor. Thinking of everything I would lose if I went through with what was playing out in my mind at that moment. I was truly tired of being alone. You have no idea how hard life is when it's you alone, standing against that cold, uncaring world. It doesn't care that your parents died, your grandfather passed. The world still turns, the sun still rises, the moon still sets, and you are still alone and ever so tired.

I don't know when Reda came back into my office all I know is I felt arms wrapping around me. Whispering a loving 'Shhh!' into my ear as my own arms wrapped around her. Her hand gently rubbed my back. Damn it why does she always have to smell so damn good?!

******

Two months later...

I was standing in my shower my ever present hard-on pointing at the shower wall. Three months, three long months of watching my wife dressing in those tight clothes of hers. Her near naked body pressing against me every night. My sigh echoed off the shower walls as I stared down at my hard cock. Knowing I was going to have to take care of it before I went into the office. My head instantly snapped towards the shower door when it failed to slide open. I would have gone with the cloudy glass doors like any normal sensible person would have. However, my wife - granted at the time when she told me it was so damn hot, again not thinking with my big, smart brain and we all know where that lands me - had picked out clear glass doors so we could steal glances at each other in the shower.

"We need to talk." My wife's voice filled the heated room.

"Reda...?! Oh my..." My jaw went slack as my wife leaned against the wall as my hand ran diagonal down the glass clearing the fog off of it. Naked, and so fucking gorgeous, her arms crossed below the breasts that loved to be sucked on. That angel wing bush beckoning me to part those heavenly lips with my tongue as she stood with her legs crossed. Those eyes of hers stared at my face before glancing down licking her upper lip as she drank in her fill of my hard cock.

"I'm fucking horny Jerry," Reda stated. Which wasn't a secret, I had listened many a night to her masturbating beside me. Now you tell me if you would have the will to resist the sound and the sight of watching your wife fuck herself and not roll over and bury your cock into that wet cunt. I deserve a medal for that, I kid. "I want my husband's cock, deep inside of this," Reda said, uncrossing her legs showing me those wet lips. "You can still be mad all you want, but if you don't walk into our bedroom and fuck the shit out of me, then I'll..."

"You'll what?" I asked, calling her bluff.

"I'll walk out and never come back... Okay, I won't do that, but I will go to my parent's place tonight and get what I need if you won't give me that hard cock that's pointing at me," Reda said, pointing at my protrusion. "Oh, and I'll leave you in here until you do," she stated with a wicked smile.

"You wouldn't," I said, already feeling chilled as the cold air of my bedroom flowed into the bathroom.

"I would." I took a deep breath and a hard swallow as my wife bent over in front of me. "Don't you miss this pussy baby? You know my test was clear. Why won't you fuck me? You know this pussy is all nice and tight now. I bet you won't last five minutes," Reda taunted.

"Woman!" I growled in a primal way. Yeah I so wasn't thinking with my big head. "You're trifling with powers beyond your kin," I warned. Feeling my cock twitch eager to be back in the depths of the warmth of that velvety glove.

"Am I? I don't think I am," Reda purred as her fingers ran along her labia. "Look at it baby, look how wet it is. How much it yearns to have you back inside of it," she said, spreading her lips. "What about this hole, it's been so lonely." Reaching back her finger ran along her starfish.

"Reda?!" I warned. My already intoxicated brain was already on the brink and Reda was pushing me over that edge as my hands held onto the top on the shower door.

"What is it baby?" Reda asked, peering over her shoulder. "Baby! Is that for me?!" she asked excitedly, as I pressed my cock hard against the wet glass.

"Tell me how much you fucking want this cock," I said, in a husky voice.

"Oh Jerry, I need it so bad," Reda panted softly as her fingers skimmed up and down the glass as she pressed her breasts against it. "I want, no, I need you to fuck me hard, to pound it deep into my pussy. To make it cum over that hard cock. You know I'm the only one that can truly take care of it. To cherish it, to caress it, to swallow all that hot, yummy cum down as I suck on that hard cock," Reda said, her eyes burned in her pent-up hunger.

"Yeah, what else are you going to do?" I asked, my little brain was fully in control now. I simply was along for the ride.

"I'm going to ride you so hard, it's going to feel like I'm sucking your soul out of your cock," Reda purred. "You want it don't you baby? You want my hot pussy wrapped around this cock of yours. Say it Jerry, say the words."

"Release me you vile temptress!"

"Mmm... that's what I like to hear. Now do hurry so I can make that clean body dirty all over again." Reaching down, taking the wooden block that kept the door closed before quickly dashing out of the room. Her french tip nail beckoned me as she rested on her right elbow, her legs spread, her cunt calling to me to taste that nectar. "Oh Jerry!" Reda shouted glad that the kids' bedrooms were on the other side of the house as I dove head first between her legs. "God! That's it baby, fucking eat that pussy!" she growled as she held my face against her sex. "Oh fuck me!" Reda moaned as her hips lifted off the bed, her back arched as she came. "Please Jerry, I need more. One's not enough after so long," she pleaded.

"Oh no, first you're going to suck this cock," I said, in a primal growl as I stood at the edge of the bed stoking my cock. The look my wife gave my cock will always be burnt into my mind. A look of an addict about to get her fix.

"Mmm..." Reda purred as she leaned forward as she knelt on the bed. "So you want me to suck this hard cock, do you?" she said, biting her lip as her hunger began to heat in her veins. Her eyes held a devilish tint to them as she stared up at me. Knowing that meant we both yielded for the moment. To simply put aside the anger and enjoy each other how it was meant to be. The look I gave her amused her as she leaned forward. "God, I've missed this cock," Reda softly whispered, her lush lips brushed along my cock, its mushroom top ran down the right side of her nose ran up the length of it then back down before it pressed against her lips. I bit the inside of my cheek trying not to tremble at those velvety clouds ran over my crown. I could see the elation on my wife's face as she glided down my shaft. "How was that Jerry, haven't you missed this?" she asked, to prove her point she ran her tongue up along the back of my cock.

"You play dirty, you devious vixen," I said. Truly I have no idea where that came from. However, I thought a more accurate portrait of events would be better for you, to whomever is reading this right now. Because you too are going to have a very hard decision to make. So try not to judge.

"Oh?!" Reda batted her eyelashes at me as she rubbed my hard slick member. "Whatever are you going to do?" she flirted before she returned me to that masterful mouth that I have the pleasure of knowing. She didn't resist as I placed a hand on the back of her head and sank my dagger back into that warm tunnel.

"Why Reda? Why do you have to be so good at this," I loudly moaned as my wife brought me willingly to the edge. I felt her tongue wiggling along my cock as she swallowed my hot load. Reda bit her lip as she scooted backwards as I crawled towards her. My tongue ran along her inner thigh. I heard her breathing quicken as I neared that fountain of nectar. Her nails scrapped along my scalp as her muscles tremble as I tasted her peach. For ten minutes I had my wife writhing on the bed calling out my name. I looked down as my wife's legs wrapped around my waist, rolling me over onto my back.

"Feel that wet pussy baby," Reda hummed as she rubbed that hot, wet, creamy mound along my rod. "Just listen to how wet you make it Jerry," she said, in this lustful voice. "Mmm..." A light coo escaped her lips as she leaned forward. Her fingertips skimmed up my chest as she did. "How about we put this back where it belongs, hmm?" Reda asked, in this light and teasing manner as she ran my crown through her saturated lips before her mound gave way to that mushroom top as she lowered herself on my hard pole.

I hissed loudly as my hands squeezed my wife's thighs after so long of not feeling her hot, wet cunt. I'll admit after three months of not fucking each other she was damn tight!

"Yes baby, doesn't my pussy feel so damn good wrapped around your cock," Reda asked, as her hips gently glided along my length all so she could watch how my eyes fluttered, my face muscles twitched as her folds hugged my cock tightly. Her hands pressed down on either side of my head as her hips began to speed up. Her panting grew heavier as her slickness grew. "God, Jerry, you feel so good in me," Reda moaned. "Say it Jerry, say how much you love my pussy," she said, with a smirk.

"Yes Reda, but your pussy had always has been fantastic," I said, trying not to let my tone carry the hints of my anger in them. We still had a long way to go, but god, did she feel so damn good!

"Oh?! Then you don't mind if I do this..." Reda's eyes flared in this wicked light as she tightened her walls around my rod as she rolled her hips forward.

"Oh fuck!"

"That's it baby, just let yourself enjoy what that hot pussy can give you," Reda purred, her tongue curled out as she slammed down to the base of my root. "God, I love this cock." Her body trembled; her breasts jiggled as she bounced on my root. Tilting her head back, the tips of her dark brown hair teased the top of the bed as I fondled those lovely orbs. "Mmmhmm," Reda nodded. The sound of her sex reverberated through the room as her pace picked up. Hearing her whimper in pleasure as I gave those nipples a light tug. "Yes Jerry." Her body shuddered as I felt that velvet tunnel quivering as she rode my cock. I knew she was nearly there, ten years being with her told me that. "I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum all over that hard cock!" Reda growled as her hips sped up to bring her over the edge. I do have to admit Reda is stunning when she orgasms.

"Now. Get up here and really pound me good!" Reda demanded making me watch the jiggle of her ass as she smacked it while presenting that ass to me. "Take all that anger out on my pussy," she said, with this salacious, mischievous look in her eye as she peered over her shoulder at me. I did just that. How I had my wife howling as her fingers curled around the comforter of our bed. How my balls slapped that clit of hers as her nectar leaked out of that hot cunt as I took my frustration out on it. Her begging me not to stop, to fuck her harder. Which I did that too. Who knew angry sex could be so good? My hand ran along my cock as I flipped my wife over. She smiled up at me as I shot my load across her tits. Marking them as mine forever.

"Daddy!" Beth came running into the kitchen. Reda's cheeks blushed every time she glanced at me. She always did that after we've had sex. Watching her slyly from around the edge of my paper as she made breakfast.

"What is it sweetheart?" I asked, setting the paper down on the table.

"Nothing!" Beth giggled, giving me a quick peck on the lips before running away.

"See, I'm not the only one that's missed you around here," Reda said, bashfully. Her cheeks had a rosy tint to them as she made the kids lunches as the French toast cooked.

"Hi Dad," Jason said, hugging me. "So are you two still fighting?" he asked, trust my son to ask that kind of question uncouthly.

"Jason... that's not a question..."

"Yes," I answered, seeing Reda staring at me unable to utter a word as I smirked as I opened my paper again. However, I wasn't prepared for her counter attack. Catching me on my unprotected flank. See?! This is what happens when my little brain takes over! Damn thing!

"Jerry," Reda purred, in this sweet, light, oh so sexy tone as she laid my plate before me. The tips of her fingers pressed lightly on my chin as she turned my head. Instantly I felt something rising as the front of her robe opened as she bent forward. The paper hid this from our son's sight. Yet that look in her eyes dared me to look at those naked breasts that were offered up to my eyes, to the spectacular view of those ever so taunting breasts of hers. "Are you sure we're still fighting?" Reda asked, those lush, velvety lips of hers shaped each word. Her eyes drawing me in unaware I was being led into my watery death. "Haven't we made up... just a little," she purred as her thumb brushed along my lower lip. Her left arm moved along my shoulders as she held my gaze. Her lips inched closer to mine, her eyes spoke to me to either kiss her or... go down the only path that broke up my family. I knew this was the time. No more debating! No more weighing every little thing! Do I accept her willingness to earn my trust again or do I divorce her? So weird how at such times logic usually goes out the window and you just rely on your gut? Well, I felt it, buried deep inside of me as I thought of life without her.

How Reda melted into my lap. I could feel the stress in her body relaxing against me as I kissed my wife soft, sensuous, and titillating as my fingers skimmed along Reda's left thigh as it moved beneath her robe.

"I promise baby, I will redeem myself. I made a mistake. I should've have asked first. I'm so sorry I let it go on for as long as it did. I should have stopped it the moment you flinched from my touch," Reda whispered. "I don't ever want to harm you. If you don't want to come I'll understand. You might not..." Whatever she was going to say died right then as someone rang the doorbell. Okay, call me weird, if you want, but I thought to be cool to tie the doorbell with the 'Addams Family' theme song. I always get a smirk when it goes off. Then the first hurdle in the shimmering down of the hostile waters appeared. My sister-in-law.

To be continued...