H - My wife the Escort, final part

Story Info
Answering the questions received via comment/direct message
1k words
8.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst the events described happened, the dialogue is not always a clear memory and when writing from my wife's point of view this is as I remember her telling me as she isn't interested in talking about this part of our lives anymore. Names and some places have been changed to ensure privacy of those mentioned.

Although each story is written to stand alone, they are in chronological order and best read in that order. If you haven't read previous, then these may make little sense.

There is no sex described in this story just answers to questions raised; any hint of sex does not involve anyone under the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A number of questions have been asked and I am happy to answer them in this my final submission. If Carol should decide to open up again about her experiences, I'll encourage her to write them here although I don't think that is very likely, so I'll answer that question first.

Q Why won't Carol talk about these times?

I think she would if she wanted to, but she has gone back to her church. Carol was brought up in a strict catholic family so maybe part of her enjoyment and enthusiasm in our early days was a 'stuff you' to that upbringing, who knows?

Now she goes every Sunday, sometimes midweek as well and just won't discuss what we did to survive when younger. Mind you she did smile before her first confession when I suggested that she asked the priest to book the whole day for her!

Q A mortgage at that age?

Having a mortgage at our age in 1973 was not unusual if you both had steady jobs and a good % as a deposit, many of our friends did same.

What I didn't mention was that we both left school at 16 and had worked for over two years with a decent amount of savings as both our parents almost strong armed us into saving 50% of our wages. This meant that our deposit was almost 40% of the purchase price. It was also a house that needed extensive modernisation, so prices were reasonable and affordable.

Basically, the risk to the building society was low should we default which all helped to secure what we needed.

Q Blockbusters didn't exist in the years I referred to them.

It was John who worked in a TV rental shop and was able to 'borrow' one of their VHS players when he locked up on a Saturday night along with any demo film tapes. He returned it on the Monday when he opened up the shop.

I was using 'Blockbusters' as a shorthand description as thought that was easier than going into a long-winded explanation. Later a local corner shop started to rent VHS and was very popular, but he suffered when Blockbusters launched a few years later.

Q Bit vague in places

No time sheets or bank statement survive from that period or the notebooks detailing the 'dates' and earnings as they were all destroyed. We took the decision to destroy these once the kids began to get a bit older and we became concerned that they may find them.

Thinking back, I estimate Carol had sex with around 200 men whilst with Jenny's agency. She did on average one weekend per month, saw on average 6 men, sometimes more and loved every minute. She was a woman who just couldn't be satisfied sexually without assistance. She did calm down a bit after the kids arrived, so life became more normal.

However, we continued to play with John and Mary for many years after we'd both had our kids. I might also add that the 4 of us refrained from swopping while we had them and only started again once we had completed our respective broods.

Q How did we hide this from friends, especially John and Mary?

The reason for our weekend in London every month was put down to a relative working abroad who had a one bed flat and had asked us to visit regularly to keep an eye on it, cheap weekend away was story we gave.

For family we said the flat belonged to one of our friends' parents who were abroad, and our friend now worked in Scotland so couldn't get to check on it often enough.

We continued to see John & Mary for swopping fun throughout our time with the agency, Babs & Mike also.

Q STDs?

AIDS was only just becoming known about and was presented in those days as a gay disease, so we ignored it, if we were even aware of it at the time. Thankfully we now know more about this awful illness and drugs have been developed to both treat and prevent it.

As for the usual STD's Jenny did have us regularly checked by her own doctor and also the men we saw. What they paid for was a classy escort in a nice environment which was safe from the law and where they could fuck bareback. We believe that they paid at least twice what the escorts received but being very well off they tipped very generously.

Q Regrets?

No regrets, it was a necessity. If we hadn't have met Claire & Nigel when we did, we would have been made bankrupt and lost all chance of ever owning a house again, we would have been left with expensive rentals.

We were with the Agency for just over 3 years and shortly before we left Carol's job went back up to 40 hours a week. We left as we were once again solvent and wanted to start a family, our first arrived some 18 months after we left and at least a year after we stopped playing with other couples.

Over that period, I'd taken the opportunity to go to night school and qualify as an electrician. I found good employment at a local firm having given up my previous job as soon as this one became available.

Fair to say I've never been out of work since and been able to supplement our income from 'out of hours' work which is also out of sight of the taxman.

Thanks for reading and from my point of view I'm pleased to have written this and hope you found what we did to survive of interest. Sadly, we are now entering another deep and probably long recession so if you're tempted to do same just be careful as STD's are far more prevalent these days.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The New Tenant Pt. 01 A young couple takes on a new tenant.in Loving Wives
The CEO Versus the Husband Wife has to fire her husband.in Loving Wives
The Colonel's Wife A man finds himself drawn into his employers open marriage.in Loving Wives
My Stripping Wife Pt. 01 One trip to a strip club was all it took.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
More Stories