Habit Forming Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The position is uncomfortable. I can see your face redden slightly. I am enjoying the view, but ostensibly return to my reading. I am actually paying attention to you. Periodically I reach to stroke your clit, your leg muscles quivering a bit as you hold the awkward pose. What you don't know is that I've been hiding what you really want beside my chair. Reaching over the chair, I bring up the source of your pleasure.

I take the crop and slide it between your legs. You can feel the smooth leather against your belly and I draw it back further across your pussy before using it to slap you there. Your body jumps and you moan in response.

"Thank you, Sir. May I please have more?"

I slide the leather between your legs and repeat the last move. I can see your eyes close as you savor the feeling.

"Thank you."

I can feel your excitement building and apply the crop to your ass. You can feel the kiss of the leather as I hit you and I can see that you're getting wetter.

You thank me for each stroke of the crop on your skin - a small red patch appearing with each hit.

The smell of your wet pussy is arousing me. I want you.

I am hard for you and want to feel you around me in the worst way.

I can see your body quivering with excitement. I take a sip of the rum before standing and untying your bonds. Taking your hands in mine, I pull you to face the side of the chair.

I wrap your wrists together with the silk, pulling it tightly.

The next thing you hear is my buckle and I slide my belt from the loops. I lay it over the arm of the chair and you can hear my zipper as I push my pants and underwear down, freeing my cock.

Whispering in your ear, I tell you that I want to take you. I want you bent over the arm of the chair.

You lean forward, your hips against the chair and your elbows on the other arm. I emit a growl of delight at seeing you comply. You are my very good girl and I want to reward you for your obedience.

I take my hard cock and slap it against your clit before rubbing it along your wet labia.

"Do you want my hard cock inside your pussy?

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you wet for me?"

"Yes, Sir."

I lean forward, splitting you open as our flesh meets. We both groan with the contact. Your body feels so good and I tell you so.

Holding you by the hips, I start to thrust into you, your pussy so inviting to me. Your back arches and your hips push back at me, meeting my thrusts.

I reach for the belt, folding it so that the buckle is in my hands. I use it like a crop hitting your thigh while we fuck. Your body jumps with the first stroke, and you thank me. I can feel the warmth in your pussy rise with each stroke.

You groan - sighs and obscenities escape your lips as I fuck you and hit you with the belt. I drive into your pussy as hard as I can. The chair moves slightly as I fuck you, my cock reaching deep inside you.

Your legs begin to shake and as I hit you, I can feel the muscles within you tensing around my cock. Your approaching orgasm is building within you and I know that the sting of the leather is heightening your enjoyment.

"Is my good girl ready to cum for me?"

"Fuck, yes."

I lean over you, pinching a nipple while cropping you hard as I thrust deep and hard causing your body to shake with the force of it. Your back arches and your head raises up, your mouth open in a silent scream. I can feel your pussy grab me and I thrust against it fighting my way in.

My orgasm close, I pull out, stroking my cock as it takes me, my cum covering your ass.

Coming to our senses, I help you up. You're covered in cum and a sheen of sweat.

"I'm glad you could visit, beautiful. I think we need a shower."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I wake up and stretch. You are still asleep beside me. We had a wonderful time last night and we stayed up more than a little too late enjoying each other's body doing some new and creative things that we hadn't tried before. Dirty L came out to 'play' quite a bit last night which both surprised and pleased me.

I get up to go to the bathroom and return to find you hogging the bed. I can't even manage to get back in as you're asleep on your face, "starfished" on the bed taking up the whole thing.

This is no way to be treated by my sub.

I get out some items that I will need for your training lesson, working quietly so as not to wake you before I am ready.

You awaken as I am making the last knot in the silk on your wrists. As you attempt to stretch you realize that your wrists and ankles are tied to the corners of the bed, tugging at your bonds under the covers.

"Hey, what's this?"

"You need some more training, your consideration of your Dom was lacking this morning and you need correction."

You sense the switch from last night and respond as you should.

"Yes, Sir, what did I do to displease you?"

"You were taking what is mine."

I know that you're confused.

"Sir, what did I take that belonged to you?"

"My side of the bed."

I hear you snort a little bit with a laugh that is muffled by the pillows

I pull back the covers and you feel the cool air of the room on your body as I do. I walk around the room inspecting your body as you lay there exposed to my view. The time you've spent at the gym shows and it pleases me that you're doing this for yourself, and for me.

Taking the riding crop, I drag the leather over your skin, slowly. I run it down your arms, across your back, and down your legs to your ankles. Running the crop up the inside of your thighs very slowly you writhe at your bonds a bit and without the covers on the bed, the sight is delicious. I can feel myself getting hard.

"You know what to do."

I raise the crop and you feel the kiss of the leather on your ass.

"One, Sir. Thank you."

I raise the crop again. The sound as it hits your skin is surprisingly loud, and your flesh ripples.

"Two, Sir. Thank you."

We continue to ten strokes, you count with each one. I can tell you are getting more turned on with each stoke of the crop. I reach down between your legs and feel that you are very wet from your warm up.

You have counted well and deserve a reward, but our session isn't over just yet.

Sliding two fingers into your hot, wet pussy, I bring them to your lips where you accept them gratefully, sucking them clean and savoring the flavor of yourself on me.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You are welcome. If you please me, you will always be rewarded."

I tell you to roll to the side. Your breast is exposed and I clamp the nipple. I do this to the other as well. You moan with the feeling.

I rub the riding crop along your wet pussy and you try to press back to increase the pressure you're feeling between your legs. That is for me to do for you and me alone. That earns you two quick slaps of the crop on your pussy and your body jumps.

"Eleven, twelve, Sir. Thank you." I can hear the slight crack in your voice as you thank me, either from the surprise or the excitement that appears to be building in you.

The crop is wet with your juices and I walk to where you can see me. You are looking at my hard cock and then your eyes roam up my body to my face. I'm holding the crop up to my lips and lick it clean, savoring your taste. Your eyes dart back down to my crotch almost as soon as I finish.

"Can you be my good girl for me this morning?"

"Yes, Sir."

"We'll see about that."

I take the Lush and slide it up inside you, powering it up. You've let me have access to it on my phone and I turn on the pattern that I know you like. I know how much you like this.

You feel the sting of the leather as I crop you again. The clamps, the Lush and the crop are all having their desired effect as you start moaning and writhing.

"Thirteen, Sir. Thank you."

Your ass shows red marks where I've hit you. I smooth my hands over your soft skin.

I continue your instruction with the crop and you continue to count until we've reached twenty-two. The noises and the words escaping your mouth tell me that you are close to an orgasm. I shut off the Lush and cease my cropping, eliciting a groan as I leave you hanging.

"Sir, please, sir."

"What does my good girl want?"

"Your good girl needs to cum. May I please cum for you, Sir."

I turn the lush on for a minute and you sigh with pleasure.

I turn off the Lush again.

The frustration is now obvious in your voice as you plead for me to let you cum.

I remove the Lush from your pussy which results in another groan of frustration.

Grabbing some pillows, I kneel on the bed between your spread legs and wrapping an arm under your waist, I lift your hips to stuff the pillows beneath them. Your ass is raised in the air and your wet pussy is exposed to me. I stop to lick up your slit and to place a kiss on your clit.

My excitement and arousal needs to be satiated, too.

On my knees I rub the head of my cock along your lips and hear you moan.

"Wouldn't my good girl rather cum with me this morning than for me?"

"Oh, yessss... Sir."

I slide the head of my cock into you. You're already so incredibly wet and hot around my cock. I lean forward, my weight pressing you into the bed and the pillows. I kiss your shoulder as I lean in to whisper in your ear.

"You've adhered to your training well this morning. You deserve a reward and I'm going to fuck you hard until you cum with me."

You nod silently. "Please fuck me, Sir."

I fuck you with hard, fast strokes. I'm so turned on right now and so are you. The pressure of my weight makes the feeling from the nipple clamps more intense and the motion of us fucking makes them move back and forth where you're pressed to the bed.

"Fuck, unnnnhhh... Oh fuck.... That feels so good."

Your hands are clawing at the air as I pound your pussy, your ass shaking as I stroke into you.

I can feel my own orgasm building, but I want you to cum with me.

I reach around your hip, forcing my hand between you and the pillow so that I can rub your clit while I'm fucking you.

"Awwww... ff....fff....Fuck."

The attention you're getting is having the desired result and I can feel the muscles in your thighs quivering.

I give a series of short, hard strokes that shake your body as your orgasm washes over you, your back trying to arch against my weight. This tips your hips at me and I go deeper. The pressure on the head of my cock and the contractions of your pussy are too much and I cum, seeing stars.

I withdraw from you and release your bonds as we snuggle back against each other. The nipple clamps against my chest remind me to release them.

"Here, I'll get the blood back in them."

12