Luke's Story - Losing my Virginity

Story Info
Carly helps a young lad out.
16.4k words
4.87
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in Rhodesia, an African country now known as Zimbabwe. It was a marvellous place to grow up - the weather was superb, usually not too hot, and very seldom cold. I went to a boys' school, and as you can imagine, by the time we were in the sixth form the most regularly discussed topic was girls. Some of the boys had girlfriends, and a few boasted about having sex with them. We could never be too sure if they were telling the truth, but the talk fired up our imaginations and those of us who were still virgins were desperate to meet a girl and 'get the deed done'.

Sadly, most of the girls who went to the local girl's school were totally unapproachable, at least, they seemed that way to me. I sometimes tried striking up a conversation if I met some at the local 'flicks' which was our term for the movies, but never got far. I was not like the sporty types in the rugby team who all seemed to get gorgeous girlfriends with ease. I came to the conclusion that girls fancied the more muscular hunks, and being of just average build - OK somewhat skinny build, I decided that my chances of getting a girlfriend were pretty slim.

Masturbation was the only outlet. Sometimes imagination provided enough stimulus as I tugged on my cock, but I found it was far more enjoyable if I had a sexy picture to look at. Censorship in Rhodesia was unbelievably strict. Movies with the slightest bit of bare flesh were cut to ribbons, and hard-core porn was impossible to get. I had never seen any and I was eighteen years old! We often made do with pictures of film stars, or models cut from women's magazines. The ones wearing bra and panties were the most desirable.

Sexy magazines like Playboy usually got banned outright, especially if they showed any pubic hair. One of my most treasured items of wanking material was a Playboy magazine. I had read on the cover that it featured Ursula Andress, who we had all seen in the James Bond movie, 'Dr No'. For some reason the censors had let it through. I was desperate to get hold of a copy - I had enough cash from my part time job as a golf caddie and resolved to buy a copy. I had expected the newsagent to refuse me as I did not really look eighteen, but he didn't bat an eyelid.

I pedalled back home with it and locked myself in my room. Oh my goodness! My hands were shaking as I opened it and scanned through the pages. When I first saw Ursula's naked breasts my mouth became instantly dry and my heart started pounding in my chest. Kids today have such easy access to porn - they have no idea what it was like for a red-blooded lad in those days. Needless to say, my cock was soon in my hand, and I was tugging away like crazy. I looked at each picture in turn; one in particular sticks in my mind.

Ursula was leaning languorously against a rock in a pond. Water was cascading around her and her back was arched, making her round breasts so prominent, and oh my God, look those tantalising nipples! That picture did it for me - in seconds I was shooting long streamers of cum across the wooden floor of my bedroom. I usually wanked into carefully placed tissues, but I had been so eager that I hadn't got any prepared.

I put the magazine aside and started mopping up. Later in life I learned that not all men shot their semen as far as I did. I usually propelled seven or eight long streams that could travel five or six feet on a good day if left unhindered. Years later when I did get to see porn movies, I was surprised at how so many pornstars would just dribble semen out of their cocks. There seemed something incongruous about a stud with an eight-inch cock just managing to ooze out a few meagre drops of cum.

That treasured Playboy magazine served me well, and I soon lost count of the number of delicious orgasms that Ursula had inspired. But eventually my desire for 'the real thing' came back to torment me. I was determined to be bolder - there must be a girl out there for me.

Then, quite unexpectedly, my fortunes changed. One Friday afternoon I was walking back to my home from town, and passed the wire fence that surrounded Swindon Lodge. Swindon Lodge was a home for 'wayward girls'. We all used to speculate as to what outrageous deeds the girls had done to end up there. Rumour had it that most of them were as randy as hell, and had been sent to 'The Lodge' to keep them under control. I later realised that many of the girls had led very troubled family lives, and did not deserve the slutty reputation that befell them.

Sitting under a tree some ten feet from the fence was a girl. She looked about my age. She had shoulder length blonde hair, rather untidily kept, and wore a white blouse and khaki shorts. She was barefoot, as many of us used to be in Africa, and I could see that her legs were slim. I thought she looked a bit like Zola Budd, the famous South African athlete, but with longer hair. I was instantly attracted, and I paused by the fence.

"Hello," I said. Brilliant hey? A master of the chat up lines...

The girl looked up from the ground where she was idly scratching at the dusty earth with a twig.

"What?" she said.

Her face was cute. She had a bit of a tomboy look, a little up-turned nose, small mouth, and seemed to have a few freckles scattered over her cheeks. Most of us were well tanned due to the sunny climate, and she was no exception.

"Hello," I repeated, desperately wishing I had something better to say.

"Fuck your knuckle and keep the change!" said the girl.

I was stunned. I had hardly ever heard a girl swear, and this retort hit me like a thunderbolt. I was almost about to shuffle off with my tail tucked between my legs when I started to laugh, partly from embarrassment, and partly because it was such a good comment... 'Fuck your knuckle and keep the change'... superb!

"What are you laughing at?" she said, rising to her feet. She was about six inches shorter than me, and I am five foot ten. I could see that like her legs the rest of her figure was slender and trim. Definitely my sort of girl. Beneath her white blouse she appeared to have smallish breasts, and her blouse momentarily drew taut across them as she stood up. It looked very much as if she wore no bra - did I see a hint of darker nipple poking beneath the white fabric? I could feel an instant stirring in my groin.

"What you said," I answered, "that's really good!"

A smile flickered across her face. She really was very pretty. I noticed her eyes - they were a vivid blue; I don't think I had seen anyone with eyes that colour before.

"My name is Luke," I said, "what's yours?"

Crikey - it was happening; I was chatting to a girl!

She looked at me a while, appearing to be deciding if I was worth the effort. She slid her fingers into the pockets in her shorts, and once more her blouse grew taut across her breasts. There was no mistaking it - I saw two distinct nipple peaks - she was definitely braless.

"Carly," she said after a pause. "Do you go to the school?" she asked and tossed her head in the general direction of where my school was.

"Yep," I affirmed. "I am in the Upper Sixth. How long have you been here? I haven't seen you before."

"Three weeks," Carly replied.

"What's it like?" I asked.

"It could be worse, I suppose," Carly said, "it is not as strict as I thought it might be."

I surveyed the wire fencing that bordered the property.

"Do they let you out?" I asked.

"Of course, Carly replied, somewhat indignantly, "it's not a jail."

"Oh no, I know that," I stammered in return, realising that I had to tread carefully. Then I had an uncharacteristic flash of boldness.

"Do you want to come out now?" I asked, "we could go and get a Coke."

Carly looked down at the ground.

"I don't have any money," she said.

"That's OK, I can pay," I said, "we can get an iced bun at the café."

Oh yes, what a mover, I thought. How could any girl resist?

To my surprise Carly looked up and smiled.

"OK. Let me get something on my feet."

She disappeared into the building and came back a few minutes later, wearing blue flip-flops on her feet. I met her at the gate, which I had expected to be locked but it wasn't. We walked the half mile back into town, and I felt my confidence growing...

Carly told me some of her life story. Her mother had died when she was eight, and her father was an alcoholic and not much use in bringing her up. His behaviour had become so erratic that the authorities had decided that Carly was better off in the Lodge. Carly was surprisingly open about it, and did not seem embarrassed in any way.

We got to the café which was called Angelo's, and ordered Cokes and Angelo's famous sticky buns. We sat opposite each other in a booth, ate and drank, and chatted. The top few buttons on Carly's blouse were undone, and when she leaned forward with her elbows on the table, I could glimpse part way down her top. The upper curves of her breasts popped in and out of view, and I sometimes could almost see down to where I imagined her nipples were. Her shoulders and upper chest were tanned, but it looked like her breasts were milky white - she clearly sunbathed in a bikini. I tried to be subtle with my peeking, but I think she caught me looking a few times. Carly did not seem to mind, and occasionally a small smile would appear. Was she deliberately teasing me?

We started to discuss her experience at the Lodge again, and I asked about the lessons. The girls did not go to the local girls' school and I was curious.

"Lessons are boring," she told me, "I don't think the teachers are much good. In fact, I don't think they are proper teachers. In my last school we had proper teachers - a history teacher, a science teacher... here we get the same person trying to teach lots of subjects. It's crap."

Carly looked at me, an earnest expression on her face.

"But the main problem is I don't have any money. The other girls all get an allowance from home, but my Dad does nothing."

"That must be awful," I said, thinking of what I could do to help.

"It's a real pain," she continued, "they give us a small amount at the beginning of each month, but once I have paid for toiletries and a few essentials - that's it."

I could see that that was a problem. My friends and I considered trips to the movies, and Cokes and buns at Angelo's to be an essential part of life. Giving that sort of thing up was inconceivable. How could I help her? I was just about to say that maybe I could lend her a little cash, when Carly completely took the wind out of my sails.

"Could you give me some money?" Carly asked - straight out of the blue.

"What," I stuttered, "I..."

Carly reached out her hand and put it on mine as I dropped what was left of my iced bun on the plate.

She looked me directly in the eyes.

"I could do something for you in return," she said.

"What do you mean?" I spluttered. I really wasn't very bright.

"Well, I have seen you looking down my blouse. It looks like you like what you see. Maybe we can... work something out..."

I had been about to offer to give Carly some money for free, and she was openly suggesting - an 'arrangement'. I battled with my conscience. I really should turn her down and just offer to give her some money. But I was a randy sex starved virgin - oh my God - I think this girl was offering me a way to... have sex!

"I suppose - er... OK," I said, my mind racing at the possibilities.

Carly grinned.

"Great. It should be fun!"

She calmly continued eating her bun and finishing her Coke. I confess that my hands were trembling as I held my glass of Coke. I drained it quickly.

We left Angelo's and started the walk back in the direction of the Lodge.

"Have you got any money now?" Carly asked.

I reached into my back pocket, took out the few notes I had there and counted five pounds.

"Only five pounds," I said.

"Cool," she said, "is there anywhere we can go. Where we won't be... disturbed?"

One of the advantages of living in a small town in Africa is that you don't have to go far before you are in the bush. I quickly ran through some possibilities, and decided on a patch of land that bordered the golf course. The golf course was surrounded by tall trees, and the spot was not overlooked by any buildings. Some of us used to go there when we had nicked a few beers from our fathers' fridges - we were never disturbed.

I guided Carly to the spot, trying hard to walk at an even pace, when all I wanted to do was run and get there as soon as possible. Whether it was to get me 'in the mood' or not I don't know, but as we walked she took my hand and we walked along, like a regular couple. It certainly calmed me down, and I even managed to chat to Carly as we went.

We arrived at the place, a secluded spot in the bush. There were several trees around to provide shade, and one convenient one that had fallen over to provide a useful log to sit on. I had no idea what to do or say, but Carly took control. We sat side by side on the tree.

"Five pounds isn't much, Luke, but..."

Carly lifted her hand to touch my cheek, and gently turned my face toward her. She leaned forward and kissed me, full on the mouth. The touch of her lips on mine was electric. I had never kissed a girl before, but I had some idea what to do, and returned the kiss. I felt her lips open, and the kiss grew wetter. I opened my mouth and felt her tongue slip between my lips - I sucked on the pointed tip and then probed her mouth with my tongue. It was blissful, and so exciting!

I was beginning to think that maybe my five pounds would just get me kisses - if so I would not complain, but then I felt Carly's hand touching the front of my shorts. I was already very erect from her kisses and I felt her exploring, feeling my cock through my shorts, squeezing it and seeming to be testing its size and length. She gave a little moan into my mouth and located the zipper, which she eased down with a series of little tugs. Carly reached into the fly and fumbled for the waistband of my underpants - it was too confined in there and she stopped kissing me.

"Take it out," she said.

Dear God, this was unbelievable. I stood up and undid the button at the top of the fly - Carly reached up and quickly tugged my shorts down to my knees. With both hands she seized the waistband of my underpants and pulled. Thank God I had put on a clean pair that day! My underpants joined my shorts at my knees and my cock sprang free, jutting out from my crotch like a flagpole.

Carly looked at it as it bobbed up and down.

"Mmm, very nice. Sit here," she said and patted the log beside her.

I obliged, and looked down at my cock. 'Very nice' she had said. Was she flattering me because she really meant it? Or was she just eager to get the five pounds? Being somewhat technically minded I had occasionally measured my cock. I suspect all boys do at some time. At my age I think it was still growing, but the last time I had measured it was a shade over six and a half inches, and of reasonably solid 'girth'. In Africa they circumcise boys as a matter of course, so the bulbous head was exposed. It was now dark purple; such was the strength of my erection.

"I am glad you have a big one," Carly said, and before I could wonder again if she was just flattering me she reached for my cock and wrapped her fingers around it. Oh sweet Jesus, it felt incredible! Her grip was firm but gentle, and I groaned out load as she started to move her hand up and down on the shaft. I thought about all those times I had jacked off looking at Ursula Andress; it had always felt great, but nothing compared to the delicious feel of this young girl's hand.

I looked at her. Carly was staring at my cock as she moved her hand. I looked at the front of her blouse - I had to ask.

"Carly, can I... can I touch you?" I asked and reached toward her chest. She looked at me and smiled, and with her free hand she undid several more buttons. Her blouse gaped wide, and I saw her breasts in their entirety. I thought my heart would pound its way through my chest. She was achingly beautiful - lovely small rounded breasts; pure white but peaked with pale brown nipples and (as I later learned the name), areolae. Her areolae were raised above the contour of her breasts, almost as if swollen, as if pressure within was bursting to get out. (I later encountered another Playboy model, who became a favourite of mine - Connie Kreski, and her milk white breasts and brown nipples were almost identical to Carly's. Google 'Connie Kreski nude' if you are curious).

Carly's nipples seemed long and erect, perhaps as big as the last joint of my little finger. I had never seen anything more beautiful. I reached out my hand and touched her, feeling the delicious softness of her left breast. I cupped it in my palm and caressed the nipple with my fingertips. It seemed to stiffen - growing even more erect.

Carly abruptly let go of my cock. Oh no... Was that it? Was she going to stop? I need not have worried. She held her hand beneath her mouth and drooled a big dollop of spit into her palm, and reached for my cock again, smearing the wetness over the head. The sensation was intense -- by now I was groaning like a beast in pain.

While I fondled her breast I watched her hand working its magic on my cock, sliding over the head, then part way down the shaft. She teased the head with just her fingertips and when my legs started to shake she gripped the shaft again, just below the head, and adopted firm rapid strokes. The head of my cock swelled even more, and the slit at the tip pouted open - always a clear indicator of the strength of my arousal.

I felt it starting, that unmistakeable tingle near the tip of my cock that grew rapidly in intensity - I knew it would not take much more. A globule of pearly white semen welled up from the slit, wobbled precariously as her hand moved, before it spilled over and slid down onto her thumb.

"Carly!" I gasped, "Oh fuck..."

She kept going, staring at the tip of my cock with a look of earnest concentration on her face. My cock was pointing vertically, and Carly pulled it down - clearly she was no stranger to what was going to happen.

"Aaaaaaaah!" I groaned, and ejaculated. I looked down and we both watched the first spurt erupt - a thick white streamer that arced high into the air before breaking into a long chain of creamy globules that splattered heavily onto the dusty earth.

"Fuck!" Carly exclaimed - I think she was genuinely surprised, but mercifully her hand kept its rapid pace going, sending spurt after spurt flying - there must have been seven or eight distinct ropes. I had never come so hard in my life!

All too soon the flow dwindled - Carly stopped jerking her hand, and the remaining cum oozed sluggishly from the head to crawl slowly downwards over Carly's fingers. Carly watched the bulbous head throbbing, and only when the pulses faded did she slowly withdrew her hand from my softening cock. Carly flicked some of the cum off her hand onto the ground and mysteriously produced a tissue from somewhere which she used to wipe her hand. Bless her, she even dabbed the tip of my cock dry. It was still weeping cum but she persevered until it stopped.

"I have never seen anyone come like that," she said, watching my cock slowly start to droop. "Very impressive!"

I was still breathless from my orgasm and it was some time before I could speak. I could not help wonder how many cocks she had seen ejaculating? Ten? Twenty?

"Well," I said, "the way you did that, Carly - it was amazing!"

I wanted to add, 'How did you learn to do it so well?' but thought better of it. Some things perhaps should be left unknown. Carly buttoned up some blouse buttons and I was sad to see her lovely breasts being covered up. I pulled up my pants and shorts and tucked my cock away. Carly stood up.