Habit Forming Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You whisper to me.

"I want you. Take me."

You roll to your back spreading your legs to accommodate me. Your breasts spread against your chest and you reach for me as I move to you, planting my knees between your legs and my elbows to either side of you as we kiss again.

I reach my hands under your shoulders, my fingers cradling them. You place a hand on my hip to steady me above you as you reach between us for my cock. Placing my erection where you want it you grab me by the ass, pulling my hips down to you. With the head of me just inside of you, your hands start to slide up my back - your fingers barely touching me as they move with me. Slowly sliding into you while we look into each other's eyes, your lips part and you draw a breath as our bodies meet.

Your eyes sparkle at mine even in the dim light. With me deeply seated inside your body, we kiss again, passion building between us.

Using my hands on your shoulders for leverage, I rise up against you, pushing even deeper into you than you thought possible. This draws a gasp from you and your knees fall away to the sides even further as you tip your head back, your body curving to me, trying to accommodate me. Your eyes are closed and your mouth hangs open as you take in the feelings. I can feel your breasts and stomach pressed against me. Your hands move from my shoulder blades to my ass holding me in place.

You wiggle your hips against me grinding your body against mine in a rhythm, your head thrown back and your hair splayed on the pillow. Your hands keep pulling my hips to you. I can see you licking at your lips and the feel of your luscious body against mine is a huge turn on.

The motion of you under me and the pressure on my cock are incredible feelings as we grind on each other's bodies without really moving. I know that you're into the sensations that your body is experiencing as you seem to be lost in your own world, biting your lip as our bodies writhe together on the bed.

I release your shoulders and push myself up above you while fucking you with short strokes trying to stay deep within you. Your breast shake each time I bottom out.

You use your hands on me to set the pace.

You want more.

You want it faster.

You want it harder.

I can hear you beginning to pant and our movements take on more urgency. A slight shake in your arms and legs is a tell-tale to me of your impending orgasm. I want us to cum together.

I put one hand behind the small of your back to support you as your body arches back, the shaking becoming more frequent and your panting turning to cries. Biting at your neck to bring you back to reality with me, your hands wrap around my head, holding me there, possessing me, as you beg for your release.

Neither of us is going to last much longer. The wet sounds of our flesh meeting fill the room along with your cries and your pleas. Your body contorts and stiffens as your pussy grabs me, announcing the arrival of the pleasure you've been waiting for. I manage one more thrust and bury myself inside you as deeply as I can, groaning into your neck and filling you.

You hold me to you as the aftershocks run through your body. We finally disentangle and roll, spooning together with my arm wrapped around you as we drift off to sleep again, satisfied for the moment.

12