All Comments on 'Habit of A Lifetime Ch. 02'

by SadieRose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Edge of Darkness

Black, dirty, gothic story. My only complaint is that maybe it should be in Erotic Horror not just Gay Male but it ups the tempo from the first chapter nicely... keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love Rayne Wilde, but not happy to see him become a pedophile!

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
I have to admit I initially got antsy about the comment above...

...and then I re-read Chapter one and realised that I need to issue an apology, not only to Anon, but also to Rayne, who most certainly isn't a child abuser, he knows all too well how it felt to be on the receiving end. But I have to apologise because there is a glaring error in the opening paragraph relating to Danny Weston which states that he is fifteen, which he most certainly isn't. When I first wrote Habit with Emily the character of Daniel didn't exist. His predecessor was a boy called Zen who WAS fifteen, he was also a vampire, though he wasn't physically involved with Rayne beyond Turning him. When I reworked the story to post it here I didn't use Zen as he was Emily's character and he wasn't appropriate for this kind of story anyway, so Daniel and Jabez were created to fill the gap. I'm not sure his age is stated anywhere else. In my head he's around nineteen, and he says elsewhere in the story that he's aware he's getting too old for the kind of seedy clientele he's previous attracted.

I have already brought the situation to the attention of the Litty moderators as I'm not able to change it myself, to the best of my awareness, but thank you for the comment. WIthout it I don't think I'd ever have noticed to be honest. *blush*

xx Sadie

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

Sadie I have read this story a few times and even I missed that too!! As he seemed much older with this dealings with his owner/pimp and yes his cynicism on the naivete of the groupies around Whipsnape. I am just curious if he knew the coke was drugged or not as he seemed shocked by what happened to Rayne before Jaz saved him. Anyway onto the next chapter again :):)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSadieRose@SadieRose
425 Followers
Sadie Rose Bermingham has been writing the Tales of Rayne Wylde on and off since about 1999 - he's a millennium baby. For a few years now some of his steamier adventures have been posted here on Literotica but as of 2014, he and Xavier have been on hiatus. Excitingly, Dark P...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES