All Comments on 'Had a Bad Day'

by crazygirl18

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Father/son..should have put that in your summary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no no no

If it was mum yes. Cannot stand that. Should be erased.

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

This is usually not my type of story but it was in the correct section for me . It is well written and very vivid in deceptions . Well done even if it is a far cry from my taste . Still got 5*****s .

Thanks for taking me out of my norm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Christ no...

No stars, no interest, crap rating, what does that tell you? Know your audience, they're going to be those reading in the GM section, just delete and put it there instead of defiling this category with this...stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Your guy's day"

Whose guy was the mother asking about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor Story Description!

"Dad comforts son after bad day..." would have been a much more appropriate story description for this one.

You can shout "Homophobe!" all you want. People can have friends who are either gay or lesbian, and still not be the slightest bit interested in reading a story that involves gay or lesbian sex. The very least that the author could have done was to let the readers know - in the description - that this was NOT a Dad/Daughter or Mom/Son story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INTERESTING PREMISE..TELL US MORE..IGNORE THE TOTAL ANTI GAY/BI JERKS

INTERESTING PREMISE...HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT.. AND IT WAS IN RIGHT SECTION..OBVIOUSLY A TOTAL UNINHIBITED FAMILY...WITH MOM/WIFE INTO DAD/SON ACTION..TERRIFIC..HOPE FULLY WE HEAR ABOUT BOTH MOM AND DAD SHARING TOGETHER..SAME BED.. THEIR HOT STUD SON...AND DEFINETLY TELL US MORE ABOUT THE DAD/SON WATERSPORTS..;WITH MOM PROBABLY SO TURNED ON..SHE FINGERS/FISTS HERSELF..AND JUST IGNORE THE ANTI GAY/BI COMMENTS THOSE USUAL JERKS MAKE..YET THEY READ IT...TOTALLY TRYING TO DENY IT...

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightover 10 years ago
Not my thing but....

...ignore all the homophobe fucktards that got all pissed off it was a gay story. So what? Even father and son is still incest. However, with that said I think you should at least have tagged it as such so readers would know before opening the story. The description is misleading as I thought this was a mother comforting her son instead of it being his father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!!!!

You are in the right category. This is a story about a father who is there for his son during his troubled times and a mother who knows what is going on and wants to join in. Keep the storyline going not many authors write about father/son incest but yet it happens and no one wants to talk about it. We all at one time or another, some more than others, want to feel what its like to suck on a cock, hold that firm ass muscles that manly feel, I know I do but society has to evolve and be more open minded before that happens. Keep up the great writing, I'll be watching for the next installment.

crazygirl18crazygirl18over 10 years agoAuthor
thanks everyone

Like I said at the top, this was my first entry. I'll make sure next time to make it more obvious as to what kind of story it is in the description.

And to all the homophobes out there, you have the right to your own opinion, I just wish it wasn't so hateful because extreme hate like that can end up hurting you in the long run.

johnb110johnb110over 10 years ago
Ignore the haters

Seems strange that some readers of erotica are so sensitive but at the same time so hateful. As others have said, this was not really my thing either but I think it is a good start and certainly worthy of another chapter. It all seemed a bit messy - spunk on the couch and peeing on the carpet - ewee!

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
you're getting screwed

you're getting screwed in the ratings like the father was on the couch, but I give you credit for trying an almost impossible trifecta - incest, gay males and piss!

personally, I liked the story. it was well written and hot. could have used some more back story as to why the dad picked that day to indulge his curious side.

I like the foreshadowing of mom cleaning up their mess. I hope you don't get discouraged and do write another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story was good but

Ok so I thought this story was really hot While I was reading it I started jerking and I was almost there just about to cum and then the piss happened and I lost my wood completely. I understand that pissing is kind of a popular fetish in the Gay community and I can understand why you would add it. But I have this complaint with every gay incest story I read somehow It always gets pissing when I get close to cumming. I guess I can't bitch too much but still uh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't understand why piss is so popular but yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: Ignore the haters

Another dolt who can't stand opinions different than his own.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
incest is not enough description

If you continue to write stories like this please have the courtesy of giving more information. I have NO interest in reading Male on Male stories. I know that might be my limitation, it just does not interest me. It was also a bit confusing who the two characters were. Probably my limitation again because I was expecting M F romance.

PathStrayerPathStrayerover 10 years ago

Enough with the complaints about it containing male homosexuality. I bet you guys never complain when it turns out to be a lesbian story. If you want to avoid reading material you don't like, then check the damn tags first. That's where the relevant information is found, in this as in other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only comment is I wish it would happen to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous