Had by Seven Men

Story Info
Young wife is unexpectedly done by seven men.
1k words
4.27
30.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home I have to stop twice because the semen is running out of me onto the car seat. I've read that, if you let it dry, it can be brushed right off. But I'm seriously afraid it won't and my husband will see it. I'll never be able to explain it to him.

It all began like this:

I'd only been at my new job for two weeks. It was a big step up for me and I wanted to make a real impression so, when I was asked to attend a small gathering of major customers, I readily agreed. A fairly typical meet and greet with drinks and canapés, and about 25 guests. I was wearing a black cocktail dress that, I must concede, made me look a little sexier than I intended. None of the men seemed to mind that, though.

Of course, I was introduced to all the guests but I took note, particularly, of a good looking black man of perhaps thirty-five. Alright, what drew my attention most was the very impressive bulge in his pants. He clearly was appraising me, as well, and soon we were talking in a friendly way. His name was Tyler. After several minutes, we broke off to circulate but continued to make eye contact.

The event was perhaps an hour in when he nodded his head toward a side corridor and I surprised myself by shaking my own head affirmatively. Soon we were in a separate unused event room. There were windows near the rear so it was well lit without the lights on. There were stacked chairs and a number of tables. Before I had a chance to think, he swept me into his arms and kissed me. I responded immediately. In just a few moments, we were both hotly involved. He lifted and sat me on a table and, without the slightest objection from me, pulled my panties down while I hiked the dress up.

I quickly undid his trousers and let them fall away. His cock was absolutely enormous! I mean, really, it had to be at least 9 inches. And thick as a Coke bottle. I guided it to my smoothly bald pussy and began working it around the opening. Neither of us had a condom and we were too impassioned to care at that moment. I was astonished to feel myself expanding to take him slowly, deeper and deeper. OMG, I couldn't believe I was handling that monster.

He was fucking me faster and faster and I was urging him on until, in an explosion of cum, he came deep inside me. We simply leaned against each other trying to regain our wind for several minutes. But realizing we needed to get back to the gathering, we put ourselves together and I reapplied my lipstick.

Back in the main room, I was certain everyone could tell what we'd been doing. None did, as far as I could see. But in less than 45 minutes Tyler and I were back in our rendezvous place. I was now leaning over a table on my elbows with him, once more, thrusting his engorged penis into my juicy pussy. He withdrew to turn me but I dropped down and opened my mouth as wide as possible to accept the tip of his cock. It was much too big to get far into my mouth but I did the best I could, fairly worshipping its dark brown hardness. He was breathing very fast and obviously loving what I was doing.

Next, I lay on the table and Tyler pushed himself into me again. I closed my eyes as he continued to thrust and pound away, and then suddenly it was not the same. Wait...this was someone else! My black friend backed away and a husky white guy was now fucking me. They both smiled down at my startled face. There was another man in the room, too. What the hell?

Then the two changed places. And, after a few moments, they switched again. When both ejaculated, the third guy stepped up and drove his dick into me. I knew I should scream or something, but I was partly stunned and partly aroused by what was happening. Tyler was now stroking my hair and speaking soothingly to me, though I didn't hear what he was saying exactly. I could see at least two others at the door.

The third one came and was instantly followed by another. I closed my eyes once more and just went with it. There was a fourth and a fifth in quick succession. When I opened eyes again, I saw a second black fellow pushing his big black cock in and out of my pussy. Soon, I felt him pumping his cum for, what seemed like, a full minute. He had hardly moved aside when the next took his place. It felt to me inevitable they would keep coming. But finally, the seventh one spurted his semen and it was over.

I'm gasping for breath now. Of the men, only Tyler is left in the room.

"You were great Melinda. I know you weren't expecting this, but you took it like a real porn queen. And you liked it, didn't you?"

"I don't know."

"Yeah, you did Baby."

He helped me sit up and I saw a puddle of cum pooled on the hem of my dress. He blotted most of it with a handkerchief while I attempted to recover. When I was able to stand, we couldn't locate my panties so I left the room without them. Tyler walked me to my car. There was no talk on the way. What was there left to say, anyway? In the car mirror I saw I was a mess. Thank god my husband was out of town for work. I couldn't have faced him like this.

At home I hid my cum-soaked dress and went directly to the shower, standing under the hot stream for over thirty minutes. My pussy was sore and likely inflamed. But I was starting to feel more human.

I still had trouble comprehending what happened. Seven men... seven! Yet, in spite of my exhaustion, I lay awake for a long time thinking about it. There was still occasional semen oozing from my pussy which, mysteriously, made me smile a little. At last, I admitted to myself that I WAS excited by the whole experience. I just hoped that no one at my job knew what I did.