All Comments on 'Had by Seven Men'

by MelindaMaye

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being happily married and fucking seven men don't compute. What a waste.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Sometimes you just have to go for it. And, IMHO, no harm, no foul. The latest study that I have read says that 42% of women say they have cheated on their spouse.

So guys, suck it up and live with it.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Melinda the character... is absolutely fantastic!

While Melinda the writer... is even better for having brought her to life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love some dirty talk from Melinda. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She looked at me mouthing "You are one hell of a man." This from my wife of six years and after my college team mate fucked her three times. She was satisfied and asked how I felt. "Horny as hell and wanted her cum filled pussy on my face." Yes I understand how some men feel a wife like this is an admission of marriage failure - but our life for the past 10 years has been filled with great times. Ashamed NO.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story! Great wife, very hot. I hope she came also. Love how she just decided to let it happen and everyone was happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelindaMaye@MelindaMaye
I'm 25 years old, black hair, brown eyes. I'm 5'3" and 103 pounds. My figure is slim and a bit boyish, though I have gotten slightly more curvy in my 20s. I'm married to my college boyfriend. With his encouragement, I've decided to try writing about some of my fantasies an...