Had to Sale Wife to Keep in School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Fred, who is about 28 years old, 6'2", weighs about 230, and black as black is first. He looks at me and asks, so can I fuck your wife now. It just sounds so strange, but I node my head. He goes over to Angela who is on the couch, and proceeds to undress her. He whispers in her ear and she looks at me while he removes her clothes. She later told me that he told her, "Look at you husband while I strip you naked."

After all her clothes are off, he lays her back and sticks his face between her legs. Shit, he starts to lick her pussy. Angela looks shocked. Neither of us have ever heard of oral sex. The look on her face is one of discuss; however, it slowly turned into acceptance and then pleasure.

Andrew, the other black man, told me to go over and hold her hand. I hold her hand as Fred continues to lick her pussy area until Angela started squirming and then starts to breath harder like she does when she has an orgasm. Then he sticks a finger inside her and moves it in and out while he continue to lick her clitoris. Just as I am about to put a stop to it she moans and tells everyone in the room she is coming. Oh shit! My wife just had an organism from this black man licking her pussy.

Then he asked her, "how was that." She doesn't answer immediately so he tells her that his tongue is the best at giving a woman an orgasm. Then she nods her head, takes a big breath, and says, "Wow," like she just experienced the most amazing orgasm of her life.

Fred then strips off his clothes and tells me to sit on the end of the couch. He positions Angela so she is standing, then bends her over with her butt facing him. Her & I are face to face. Now he tells me he is rubbing his big black cock up and down her pussy and that her pussy is the wettest he has ever touched. His cock is a little bigger than mine by maybe 30%.

As he is rubbing his cock on her pussy she is looking me in the eye with a very satisfied grin on her face. After sliding his cock on her pussy for a few minutes, he tells me he, "I am going to stick my cock inside your wife." He lines up his cock with Angela's love hole. He tell us, "Oh fuck, this cunt is so tight. Oh, your wife is going to like this big cock when I stick it inside her." he says to me. Apparently part of the enjoyment is doing the wife with the husband watching.

I can tell when his cock starts to enter my wife because her mouth opens wide like she is surprised, then she makes an OH MY expression with her mouth because something big is trying to enter her. She is being pushed closer to me as Fred pushes his cock inside her. She rocks back as he pulls back then forward as he pushes a little harder. After doing this a few times she suddenly opens her eyes wide and says "Oh shit! He is inside of me." As he pushes further she says, "Oh shit, he is really deep inside of me, and he is big."

She leans forward and we start to kiss as Fred starts slowly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. He was really enjoying going slow, watching us kiss, while he fucked my wife.

As Fred starts to pick up speed, Angela pulls away a little, closes her eyes like she is concentrating on the sensation between her legs, and then bites her lower lip. He continues to gently pump in and out as he moves his pelvis side to side like he is trying to hit every part of her vagina. After about 15 minutes, Angela is breathing heavy like she does when she is close to having an orgasm. Crap! She is having a second orgasm with Fred. Then she starts to tremble and I know she is having orgasm number two.

Just as she is in the middle of her climax, Fred tells us that he is about to cum. He looks right at me, and tells me, "I am filling your wife with the most potent seed in the world. Oh shit she is so tight. Here it comes pretty white girl. You're going to have a black man's cum inside of you." He is saying this as he empties his balls inside my wife's pussy.

He hold his cock inside my wife until it is too soft to stay inside of her and slips out, dripping cum on the couch. For some reason I can't explain, Angela is smiling. That beautiful smile that I love so much like she is very happy being filled with Fred's cum.

Now that Fred is done, Andrew comes up to Angela and tells her to remove his clothes. Which she is all too willing to do if you ask me. As quickly as possible she has him down to his briefs.

As she pulls off his final piece of clothing, his black cock flips out. It is not yet fully erect but is by far the biggest cock I have ever seen. It is easily 2 inches longer than mine and twice as thick.

He then tells Angela to hold his cock and kiss it. Angela hesitate for a few seconds then takes his cock in her hand. Just as she leans in Andrew tells her to look at me. Just before her lips touch his cock, our eyes meet and she proceed to move her lips to the head of his cock.

As she is looking at me, she is kissing Andrew's cock. While she is kissing his cock it grows to full erection. If Fred was 30% larger than me, this is almost 100% larger.

Angela continues to kiss his now fully erect cock. He tells her to take it in her mouth. "Suck that black cock, you pretty little white slut." I thought she was going to get upset, but she takes this big black cock into her mouth as far as it would go which was only a couple of inches. His cock comes almost out of her mouth and then she goes back down on it. Shit! She is giving him a blow job. She has never given me a blow job. Hell, I've never asked for one.

After going down on him for what seemed like a long time, he pulls her off and lays her on the couch on her back. Then he spreads her legs and starts rubbing his cock up and down her crack. As he is doing this, he orders me to kiss my wife.

I move over to her to kiss her but then realize she has just had his cock in her mouth and I hesitate. He stops and just looks at me. Fred and Randy are looking at me too. I can't handle the silence and all of them looking at me, so I lean over and kiss my wife. Andrew must have leaked a lot of pre-cum because I taste a strong and unfamiliar taste on my wife's lips.

As I kiss my wife, Andrew starts to insert his cock inside her love hole. She brakes off the kiss and holds her breath as Andrew started to push his really big black cock inside of her. Even though she is super wet from Fred's cum, Andrew still has a little trouble entering her. She is retracting from him a little and trying to close her legs.

He is patient at first and gently pulls her legs a part. His cock is so long it is still pushing into her tight hole. I look down and see just the head of his cock inside Angela's vagina. She is not making is easy for him because she is trying to close her legs. At first he is patient and just going in and out with the head of his cock. My mind is racing a 100 miles an hour trying to think what to do to help my poor wife, but I just stand there watching him invade her sex.

Finally, I believe his patience had run out, because he leans into her, firmly pushes her legs apart, and slowly forces that huge piece of black meet inside her. I watched as the biggest cock ever, slowly disappears inside Angela's love hole. He doesn't stop until his hips are against hers. Oh shit, he is all the way inside of her. I didn't think it would fit but now he is balls deep inside my wife's vagina.

Angela looks up at me with a shocked expression and matter of fact tells me, "He is all the way inside of me. He is so big. I feel him all the way inside me." That huge cock is filling up her love hole.

After holding himself inside her for a couple minutes, I guess to let her adjust to his size, he started to slowly pump out and back in again. He does this over and over. As he is going in and out, he looks at me and says "Your wife has the tightest, sweetest, cunt I have ever had the pleasure to fuck. She is worth every penny we paid for her. I really hope we can do this a lot." I swear I can see it pushing out her belly each time he thrust forward.

Hearing him say that bought me back to reality. We had just sold my wife's sex for money. She was giving sex for $300. I had been looking at Andrew while he spoke. Then while I was thinking about what we were doing, I looked back at Angela. She was half smiling at me, like she was half ok with what we were doing but not sure. So I leaned down and began to kiss her again, just to reassure her that I still loved her. She passionately kissed me back. I could still taste Andrew on her lips. When we started kissing, he starting pumping faster. He took long strokes. I think he was coming completely out of her and push completely back inside of her.

When he started breathing harder, I knew he was close. We didn't stop kissing, but she is starting to loose interest in our kiss. Holly shit! She is having her third orgasm with Andrew's big cock sliding in and out of her. As I am thinking this, Andrew looks at me and tells me, "Oh fuck! I am filling your wife's pussy with my sperm. She is getting filled up with black man seed." As he is saying this, he is pushing hard into Angela, I guess making sure he squirts it as deep as possible. Then Angela is trembling again with her own climax. Oh shit! This is so out of control.

Well, the second black man has finish inseminating my wife. Randy is right there naked to take his place. Without hesitating, he climes on top of Angela and pushes his cock all the way in with one thrust. He must have been really horny watching her get done twice by his black friends, because he fucked her hard and fast for only a few minutes before adding his sperm to the other two.

After Randy empties his balls inside of my wife, I assumed we were done. However, both Fred and Andrew insisted that I reclaim my wife by adding my sperm to theirs that is inside her.

No way did I want to fuck my wife in front of them, but I was so horny by this time and she was right there, still naked with her legs spread. So I undressed. Upon approaching her, I could see a little river of cum oozing out of her hole.

Holding my cock with my hand, I directed it right where the cum was running out. Oh, I slipped in so easily. This was not making love, I rammed my hard cock in to the hilt. As hard and fast as possible, I fucked my well used wife. Hell, I didn't last but five minutes and I was adding my seamen to the hundreds of millions of sperm that were already inside of her.

As I am trying to catch my breath, they are fully dressed and walking out the door. Andrew pokes his head back in the doorway and says, "That was the best sex ever. Thank you both for that amazing fuck. Can't wait to see you next week." And with that they were gone.

Hold it! I almost ran after them and explained this was a one time thing. But Angela has a half smirk on her face like she knows something I don't. With Angela, you don't have to ask, she can't keep a secret and can't stand salience. So while I am standing there looking at her, not saying anything, she is squirming. "Well, I thought we needed $400 not $300, so I may have suggested they come back next week if they are willing to pay another $100 each. Remember, I am doing this for you... For us."

Now, it is pretty obvious she liked getting fucked by four guys tonight. Or maybe it was just the two black guys that she liked so much. That's when she explains that "as long as we are doing it together, it is not cheating. We are having fun together. Hell, I've never seen you cum so fast."

That week went by fast. Even though is was amazing and it was so erotic, I didn't think it was right to let other men fuck my wife. We just did it with Randy because we were desperate and going to be evicted from our home. And then it was supposed to be just one time with Fred and Andrew, because we needed to get the car fixed. But now it seems to be getting out of control.

Angela said it was up to me. By Friday I still hadn't made a firm decision. When I got home from studying, Angela was just finishing a bath. She was clean and beautiful and she makes me so horny. All I wanted to do was take her to bed. Then she asks "Have you talked to Randy about tonight, because if you haven't, they are going to be here in a couple hours."

Shit! I didn't want other men fucking my wife, but it was so erotic having my wife be the center of attention with four guys. To be honest, I kind of liked seeing her face, kissing her lips, while she had another guy inside her. Plus, we need the extra money. I had given $200 to the mechanic, $200 to the landlord, and I needed another $200 in order to get the car tomorrow. So I asked her if she was ok with one more time?

Then she smiled and said, "I know we need the money. Since last week, you have licked my pussy, and I have sucked your cock. Our sex life has never been better. Plus, I know you enjoy watching me. So maybe one more time wouldn't be so bad?" Then we talked about how much money I would make after I graduated with my business degree. The fancy house we would have and the fancy places we would travel.

Before we knew it the door bell was ringing. Oh shit! They are here. What am I going to do? I can't make them go away now.

As I open the door, I still am not sure I want to go through with this again. But as soon as the door is open, they burst right in all smiles and friends. Fred is the first to say how excited they are and glad I wanted to do this one more time. Randy tells me that I am going to make one hell of a business man because I really know how to make money.

Then two other young black guys walk in. "Hey, what the hell... " They cut me off and introduced us to Fred's little brothers. "They are just going to watch," he told us. I'll pay you an extra $100 just for them to watch."

Shit! No way. But then I think of the extra money and how it will make it so we don't have to do this again. I look at Angela. She shrugs her shoulder. So I tell them "You can watch and that is all."

While Fred and Randy are talking to me, Andrew is talking softly to Angela. Even though I couldn't hear much, I did hear him ask her "Have you been thinking about my big black cock? He has sure been think of you." What surprised me the most was when after hesitating just a moment, she said, "Well, maybe a little," then flashed that beautiful smile. Holy crap! My wife has been looking forward to a repeat of last week.

They were pretty anxious to get started. Andrew takes charge and has all of them put $100 on the kitchen table. Randy mentions "This $400 is going to help you finish school."

Then Andrew and Fred sandwich Angela between them and start to touch her all over. Randy pulls up a chair and watches his two black friends start to seduce my wife. Perhaps I was still trying to think of a way to get out of this, but when Andrew uses his low voice to order me to come over and undress Angela, I have no will power and proceed to do as he directs.

Apparently, tonight they wanted me to be a little bit more involved. Andrew tell me "Take off your wife's top. Dude show us her tits." So I remove her blouse and bra. "Stand behind her and hold her tits up for us to see." As I'm holding her tits, Andrew and Fred lean over, and start kissing all over her breasts. After a minute they each take a nipple into their mouthes. I was still holding her tits like I was serving her up on a plater.

They both stop. Fred tells me, "Hey, man, remove your wive's pants." So I unbutton, unzip, and help my wife take off her pants. "Don't forget her pretty pink panties." So I remove the last barrier to my wife's sex.

Then Fred tells me to remove his shirt and pants. They had all taken off their shoes and sock, so after I removed his shirt and pants, he was standing there in just his boxers.

He pulls me over to him, and says, "Tell you wife to come over and make me completely naked." So I look at Angela and tell her "Come over here hon and remove Fred's underwear."

Angela doesn't hesitate. She strut over and pulls Fred's underwear down to his ankles. As he steps out of them, he looks at me. Everyone is silent as he waits for me to say something. For the longest minute, I just stood there. Then I figured we had better get this started or they would be here all night. That is when things started coming out of my mouth that I would have never believed possible.

"Hon, take his cock into your mouth. Suck him and make him hard." It was nice being in charge and giving the orders. Angela gave me a big smile like she was so proud of me for taking control. She knelt in front of Fred. Looking at me, she slowly took his limp cock into her mouth and started sucking on it. At the same time she was stroking it with both hands. It didn't take long and he was big and hard.

Then they stop and look at me. So I say, "Hon, lay down with your head at the end of the couch. Andrew, you lick her pussy and Fred, you feed your cock to her." It was like someone else was talking with my voice.

No one questioned or hesitated. Angela laid down, hung her head over the end of the couch, opened her mouth, and spread her legs. I think it was the spreading her legs that really got my attention. She was so willing to give her body for their pleasure. And I wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself and had even more orgasms than last week.

So now Andrew is licking her pussy and she is sucking on Fred's cock. It was just such an erotic site that I watched for longer than I should have because Fred starts to moan and grabs her head forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. I was trying to think of what I wanted them to do next, when Fred announces that he was cumming. His hands are on her head, not letting Angela off of his cock. As she squirms, he shoots his load down her throat. She gags on it, chokes a little, but managed to swallow most it.

Oh shit, it dawned on me, that was the first time she had ever swallowed someones cum.

Next thing, Andrew tells me "Dude, I am going to fuck your wife. Come over here and kiss her... NOW!" He pulls her towards him a little. When I get to my wife, he is in the process of lining his cock up with her vagina. So I kneel down beside my wife. She smiles up at me. I lean over and as I kiss her I taste the saltiness of cum. Oh Shit! I am tasting another man's sperm that just happens to be inside my wife's mouth.

As I am thinking about what I am tasting, Andrew tells me to watch. "Hey dude, watch my big black cock disappear inside your wife." I look down as he pushes his cock into my wife. At first it isn't going in, but he holds gentle pressure and it starts to enter. After just the head of his cock is inside, he pulls back and pushes again. More of him goes inside my wife. He continue to do this back and forth motion until he is buried completely inside of her. He looks me in the eye and say, "Dude, I am balls deep inside your wife. She is so tight. I love her pussy and I know her pussy loves my cock. Now kiss your wife again while I fuck her."

Angela smiles up at me. She has the biggest cock either of us has ever seen buried inside her and she is smiling up at me. So I lean over. We passionately kiss while Andrew starts to piston his cock in and out of her wet vagina.

Still I taste cum when we are kissing but my mind is more on the rocking back and forth motion as Andrew drives in and pulls out of my wife's love hole.

Suddenly, he stops. He is still inside of her, but not moving. "Hey dude, come down here and lick your wife's clit. Make her cum while my big cock is inside her."

I look at Andrew dumbfounded. I don't know what to do, what to say. My mind is in information overload. Do I put my mouth there with his cock inside my wife's hole? I'd be so close to his cock. He has one leg out stretched on the floor and one bent, kneeling on the couch. I think I could put my head down there and lick Angela's clit without touching his cock. He leans back giving me more room. At this time everyone is silent and looking at me. Angela half smiles at me and nods her head telling me to do it. Slowly I move my head down to her pussy. Sticking my tough out, I can just reach the top of her crack. I start to flick her clit with my tongue. Andrew then pulls out a little and with his big hand grabs my head and pushes me in so I am licking her whole clit.