Had to Sale Wife to Keep in School

Story Info
Disperate couple find way to keep husband in Grad school.
9k words
3.46
11.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my side of the story. It was desperate time for us and this is how we got through graduate school. Angela is also going to write her side of the story. Funny how we remember what happened a little bit different.

We met when we were in high school but got married after we were both older than 18. So, no one under 18 was involved in any part of this story where sex was involved.

Being from Ukraine, I saw my parents work 12 or more hours a day, six and sometimes seven days a week, just to put a roof over our heads and food on the table.

In school we learned about America. Since I was little all I ever dreamed about was going to America.

So, you can imagine my joy when I turned 18 and got a student visa to study in Portland, Oregon, USA. The first flight landed in New York City. When I got to the gate for my flight to Portland, I had to get a seat because one was not assigned to me. Apparently my English was not good, because they couldn't understand what I was trying to say. That is how I met Angela. She came over and asked in Ukrainian what I was trying to say. So I explained how I needed a seat. She then asked the lady if we could get seats together.

The whole flight from New York City to Portland, Angela and I talked. She was in her Junior year, also from Ukraine, and had been in the US about a year. She helped me with my English and told me about Portland.

After Angela turned 19 we started getting serious. She was a US citizen so a year later when we got married, it made it much easier for me to become a naturalized citizen.

I graduated from Portland State University when I was 22 and got excepted to Harvard Business School to get my MBA. We moved to Boston and found a great little place. Rent was reasonable. Angela found a job as a legal secretary while I attended Harvard.

Now here is where the story really begins. I had finished my first year and was about half way through my final year. School was difficult but with hard work and long hours in the library I was able to keep my grades up. But then Angela's job cut her to part time. We started getting behind on our rent and bills were piling up.

I told Angela that I needed to drop out of school in order to help earn money, but she convinced me that we would be better off if I stayed in school.

Now Angela is a beautiful girl. She is 5' 5", weighs about 115, has dark brown silky hair. She is training to run in the Boston marathon. So you can imagine, she has a physically toned body. The best thing about her is her smile. I love to see her smile. She is so beautiful when she smiles.

One day our landlord came to the door, matter of factly tells us we were two months behind on our rent, and if we didn't come up with money he would evict us. This hit us like a ton of bricks.

Angela started to cry. I felt so overwhelmed, and didn't know what to do. There was no one from whom we could borrow money. I couldn't go to school and work at work at the same time. I was already struggling to keep up on my school work.

The next day at school, I asked some of the other students if they knew of a way I could make money. One asked if I did drugs, which I responded NO, NEVER.

After hearing several suggestions one boy who I knew pretty well asked about Angela. He had met my wife and told me he thought she was a beautiful girl. I told him she was doing the best she could to bring in money but her work had cut her hours and she hadn't been able to find anything.

Then he told me he would pay us to be able to "have" Angela. At first I thought he wanted her to do cleaning or cooking. But, he wanted to fuck my wife for money. As politely as I could, I told him we would think about it. He gave me his number and said, $100 once a week.

I put his phone number in my pocket, but I was really planning on throwing it away. There was no way I was going to ask Angela to sale her body. I would quit school first. She was a virgin when we married.

When I got home, Angela could tell I hadn't found anything. Again we talked about me dropping out of school, but she was sure that finishing school was the right thing to do. She said she would do anything to get us through the next year until I graduated with my masters.

As she is saying this I had my hands in my pockets. Without really thinking about it, I pulled out the piece of paper with Randy's number on it. When I remembered what it was, I had a weird look on my face. Angela asked me about it. We have never lied to each other, so I told her. Randy had offered to give us $100 a week to have sex with you. I told him no, never.

She got this distant look on her face, then looked me straight in the eye and said, that would solve our money problems. It would pay our rent, bills, and with what I bring in, we would even have a little spending money left over. This was back when $100 went a long way. She told me she would do it for me because she loves me and she believes in our future.

SHIT! My wife is willing to let someone fuck her for money. The problem was, that by that time we had really tried to think of every way we could to get money. Angela had put in 50 applications, we had gone to the well fare office, we had no other options. So when she said she would, I didn't say no. She went on to say that it was only her body and that her heart would always be mine. And, anyway, it would only be for a month, and then she would never do it again.

As she is telling me she is willing to sale her body for money, I am sitting there not able to think. She comes up to me and tells me how much she loves me and that she wants to help us get through this year. That is when I started thinking about Randy really fucking my wife. I am not willing to give her to him. I don't want them to go off together. I don't know how this would work. Angela convinces me to just call him and talk. Don't promise anything "yet." SHIT, she is really thinking about doing it.

Randy is so happy to hear from me. Apparently he has not had sex since one time in high school. Between school and playing soccer, he doesn't have time to go out on dates. But he has money. After talking on the phone, we agree to meet.

I will never forget the day that Randy arrived at our apartment at 9:00 pm. I almost didn't let him in. Hell, we are talking about him having sex with my wife. But we are desperate.

Randy is not a bad looking guy. He's 24, about 6' and weighs about 200 lbs. Playing soccer keeps him in good shape.

Before I say anything, Angela comes out and welcomes the guy who wants to fuck her, into our home. She is so nice and acting so normal. I think she had already decide to do this. She tells Randy that in order to do this he has to pay for the whole month, $400 up front. Surprisingly, Randy is ok with this. Then I speak up, you can't take her away from me.

At that comment Randy smiles, "I am not the marrying type. I don't want a serious relationship. I only want to have fun with a girl. If you will let me call the shots, then I will pay you $100 for one night a week." Then thinking that he wants her all night, I pipe up, "One hour per week." Turns out an hour is a long time when you are watching someone else fuck your wife.

I look at Angela and she looks at me. She smiles and shrugs her shoulders like she is saying it is up to me. We need the money and she is willing. It was like someone else took over because I can't believe I said what I said... "OK."

Angela came over and kissed me and told me again that she will love me and only me forever. Then she asked Randy to show her the money. I really expected him to say he didn't have $400 dollars on him. That was a lot of money back then. He pulled out his wallet and counted out eight $50 bills. Oh shit, this is really happening! I am going to see my wife get fuck by another guy.

Angela collects the money, puts it in a drawer, and then sits down next to Randy. He asks her to take off her shirt. Now this was visual confirmation of what we were doing. She looked at me as she proceeded to undress. With our eyes locked together, she pulled off her T-shirt, then her bra, and sat there topless in front of Randy.

As soon as Randy saw her boobs, he reached and just before feeling her tits her looked at me and asked if it was alright if he touched my wife's "perfect boobs." I still can't believe I said OK again.

He looked like a boy in a candy store as he touched Angela's boobs. He was soft at first but then grabbed them with both hands and squeezed them. He leaned over and kissed her breast all over, then sucked on her nipples. I did notice her nipple got hard as he was doing this. Oh shit! She is enjoying this.

Then Angela whisper something to him. He looks at me and then takes his shirt off, and proceed to undress completely. So now there is a naked man sitting next to my topless wife. Looking right at me, she smiles, and reaches out taking ahold of his growing cock. She softly strokes it for a few minutes until it is completely erect. As she is doing this she alternates between looking at me and looking into Randy's eyes. I hear him tell her that she has talented hands. To which she replies, "other parts of me are talented too."

As she continues to stroke his cock, he looks over at me and asked if he can take off Angela's pants. All I can do is nod my head. It didn't take any more encouragement for him to get up and start to unbutton, unzip, and remove my wife's pants. He didn't hesitate to remove her panties also. I think he was so horny at this point he couldn't control himself. So now my wife is completely naked, with a naked man.

Randy reaches between her legs and starts feeling her pussy. A pussy, up until now, only I had touched. She is not making it easy because she keeps her legs together but he seems satisfied to just touch the top of her crack. While he is touching her, she is looking at me. She has that smile on her face, the one that makes her so beautiful. Without thinking about it, I nod my head, giving my permission to go further. So she spreads her legs allowing Randy to now spread her pussy lips and insert a finger.

Angela is still looking at me, as Randy's finger slips inside of her and he finger fucks her. I think she was starting to approach orgasm because she closes her eyes and rest back on the couch. As Randy is fingering her, she starts to move her hips.

I believe, just before she climaxes, Randy stops, kneels in front of her and rubs the head of his cock up and down her crack. I'm pretty sure her pussy was wet, because Randy's cock easily went into her crack. He slid up and down, from her clitoris to her vagina opening. Over and over he rubbed his cock on her pussy. In my mind, I was saying, "Fuck her already. Bury your cock inside my wife." You can't imagine how horny I was at that time. Large amount of pre-cum was leaking out of my hard cock. I wanted to join them but that wasn't part of our deal.

After rubbing his cock on Angela's pussy for several minutes he brought the head of his cock to Angela's love hole. He held it there, wiggling it a little and then it happened. He started to enter my wife. I had been looking at his cock rubbing her pussy but as he started to enter her, I looked Angela in the eye. She was looking at me. We were staring into each other's eyes as he continued to penetrate her vagina. She had a half smile like she was happy this was finally happening.

I couldn't believe I was watching another man insert his cock inside my wife. Shit! He has bottomed out. He is all the way inside her. I am willfully watching another man fuck my wife. How did we get to this point?

I couldn't help myself, I got out of the chair and went over to them. Angela reached out and took my hand. She pulled me to her and we kissed as Randy started to pump his cock in and out of my her love hole. She broke off our kiss and whispered to me, "He is inside of me. Oh shit! he is all the way inside of me." I'm not sure why she was telling me because I could see that he was buried balls deep.

Randy didn't last too long, because after about ten minutes he was breathing heavy and then pushed hard into her. He held himself deep inside her and I knew he was cumming. Oh shit! He was planting his seed inside my wife. I wanted to tell him to pull out, but I couldn't get myself to say anything. I just watched as he unloaded his balls inside my wife.

Just as Randy is done squiring hundreds of millions of sperm inside my wife, Angela grabs my head, pulls me down, and tell me, "Randy just came inside of me." Like I didn't already know that. But is was so erotic hearing her say it.

Well, Randy was happy with the first time, After he had emptied himself inside Angela, he was in a hurry to leave. He quickly got dressed and as he was leaving said he would be back same time next Friday. And then the man who fucked my wife right in front of me was gone.

Angela is still naked and as she gets up, she says, "Oh my, there is a lot coming out of me." I looked down and before she closed her legs, I saw a big drop of white seamen dripping out of her vagina and land on the floor.

I took her hand and walked her to our bedroom where I quickly undressed. While I was undressing, she laid back on our bed with her arms out, inviting me to be the second man to fuck her tonight.

I wasted no time in mounting my wife. She was smiling at me as my cock slipped into the wettest pussy I have ever known. She told me, "I like you inside me more than Randy," and somehow that made me cum. I don't think I was in her more than 2 minutes before I was adding my sperm to Randy's sperm that was inside of her.

So that was the first time we sold Angela's body for money. Problem was, Randy paid for one night a week for the whole month. Well, we paid the landlord, some bills, and bought some food. We were still a little behind in our rent but at leased the landlord was happy for now. It was amazing how fast the week went by, and it was Friday night.

I remember waiting, knowing that my wife was going to get fucked again by Randy. Angela had just come out of the bathroom, all bathed and fresh when there was a knock on the door. He was right on time.

It was a little awkward opening the door for the man that was going to fuck my wife, again. Randy is a good guy, he shook my hand and told me that he was looking forward to tonight all week. That this was motivating him to do better and keep focused. In a way he thanked me for letting him have my wife. What do you say to that?

Angela went over to Randy, welcomed him, and gave him a big hug. Again, I just don't know how to act. In a few minutes he will have his cock inside my wife and will fill her full of his sperm. Shit, how did we get ourselves into this mess?

Angela must have wanted to get it over with, because rather than making small talk, she took off Randy's shirt. She put her hands on his chest and rubbed all over him. Randy is a young white boy who looks like he just reach puberty. His chest is hairless and he has a boyish face. He didn't complain at all when Angela took control and moved things forward.

Then Angela pushed Randy down on the couch and removed his pants and underwear. By the way she was acting, it seemed like she was looking forward to playing with Randy's cock. She started stroking it and brought it to full erection in no time. She looked over at me several times and smiled. It was like she knew she was doing this for us and she wanted to make sure I was ok.

Then she stood up, and undressed. Randy was laying on the couch with his hard cock pointing straight up. Angela got on top of him, straddling him as she lowered herself on his pole. I was off to the side of the couch. Angela looked at me, and smiled as she took Randy's cock inside of her.

Then I moved behind her. At first all I could see was my wife's ass and a ball sack sticking out between them. Oh shit! She had taken him all the way inside of her. She proceeded to bounce up and down on him. I think she was trying to make tonight go fast and get it over with. But Randy wasn't on board with just a quickie.

After a few minutes, Randy asked Angela if they could change positions. She got off and Randy took her hip and positioned her so her ass was facing him and she was facing the couch. For some reason, I moved and sat on the couch so Angela was facing me. She put her hands on my legs for support. We were staring into each other's eyes as Randy started to enter her from behind. After a few pushes she was closer to me. She started kissing me just as Randy started pumping in and out of her. Then she broke off the kiss and whispered to me, "he is really deep inside of me, I think I can feel him all the way to my belly."

Well, Randy fucked her like this for at least half an hour before he started grunting and breathing hard. I like that I knew just when he was going to cum. By this time, Angela was resting her head on my shoulder. But as he was obvious having an orgasm, she whispers in my ear, "He is cumming inside of me. Shit, he is unloading his sperm inside of me. I am now full of his seed." I'm not sure if she was really saying it me or just thinking out loud.

Randy stayed inside her until his cock shrunk and he couldn't hold it inside her any longer. Like before he thanked us and was out the door.

As soon as he was gone I stripped naked and had my freshly fucked wife. It is incredible how good it feels to slip inside wet pussy.

Well, the month went by with Randy fucking my wife every Friday night. We continued to look for ways to make money. We were still one month behind on our rent but were catching up.

Then before the 1st Friday of the next month our car just stopped running. I don't know much about cars so I took it to the mechanic down the road. He said our starter had gone out and it would cost $400 to put in a used one. Shit! We were just starting to catch up on our dept. The mechanic said we had to pay in cash, half before he started and half before we could drive the car.

I just thought we would have Randy pay the whole month like last month but he said he couldn't because his dad cut his allowance.

Just as I am starting to panic, he says he knows a couple guys who would love to be part of the deal.

What!? What do you mean, "Part of the deal?" I say with a little anger. He says he was talking with a couple close friends, student in the athletic department and they really like the arrangement we had. WHAT! You told them about us? He didn't tell them who we were. Just that he fucked a knock out beautiful white wife. They asked about the husband and he told them "I fucked her in front of her husband." They thought that was so erotic and asked how they could get in on some action. So he asked me "If you want me to, I would ask them.

SHIT! We really needed the car fixed. Angela said she would do anything to keep me in school. So I told him to bring them by the house but not to promise anything.

The next night is Friday. I told Angela about Randy's friends. I expect her to be furious, but she was ok with it.

When Randy arrived with his two friends I am speechless. They are black. I never considered them being black. Of course Angela is not going to go for two black guys fucking her. But when Angela sees them, she doesn't bat an eye.

She sits them down on the couch and explains the rules. First, $100 each up front. Second, I stay in the room. To which they answer that is what they want. They want to fuck a white wife in front of her husband. Well, that sounds so perverted. Third, they can NOT hurt her in any way. They agree to all of this and all three of them pull out $100 each.

So we will make $300 tonight. I can pay the mechanic. And they want to come back next week. Angela tells them this is a one time offer, to which they reluctantly agree. They were respectful, I'll give them that.