Had to Sale Wife to Keep in School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continue licking her clit, Andrew slowly go in and out of her vagina. At first, I closed my eyes. It was just too weird. But then I opened my eyes and saw his cock moving in and out of my wife's vagina. "What the fuck," I thought and I started to lick her as best as I could. I wanted to make her cum. But then Andrew pulled back more and his cock slipped out of her hole and into my mouth. Immediately I pulled back. They all laughed and Andrew said "oops, I must have pulled out too far. Sorry man. That won't happen again." And he pushed my head back towards Angela's pussy with one hand as he guided his cock into her hole with the other.

He was fucking her a little faster and I was licking her when it happened again. He slipped out and into my mouth. This time he held my head so his cock stayed in my mouth. I could taste my wife's pussy juices on his cock. It was like a pussy popsicle. Not only was it in my mouth but my tongue was on it, tasting the juices of both Angela and Andrew.

He then let's go of my head, his cock slips out of my mouth, and he re-inserts it inside of Angela's vagina. He orders me to lick her again and this time make her cum. So I lean down and start licking her clitoris again. This time we are both working on her. She tells us all, "Oh, that it feels really good. Don't stop." Then she starts moving her hips, grabs my head, pushes me into her sex more, and repeats "Don't stop, don't stop," over and over. I know she is close to her climax and I am licking her clit the best I can. That is when Andrew moans and her pussy is leaking fluids. They both came at the same time and I am still licking her clit which now taste like cum and pussy juice. I keep licking until Angela lets go of my head.

Angela is breathing hard and announces to us all, "That was amazing, the best orgasm I have ever had." Andrew has a big smile like he accomplished something really great and says, "Most girls need two men to make them have the climax like that."

As Angela and Andrew are relaxing in the afterglow, Randy comes up and climbs his naked body on top of Angela's naked body. His cock seems to know where to go, because he just starts thrusting into her. He must have been super horny watching everyone else get a piece of her. Now he is fucking her hard and she is holding on to his hips pulling him into her. Oh shit, she is really into this. She is encouraging him, Harder, fuck me harder." I watch him pound his cock into my wife's cum filled pussy.

He doesn't last very long, and in no time announces that he is cumming. As he fills Angela's vagina with more sperm he lets out an "Oh shit, I love this pussy."

So everyone but me has had on orgasm, so I remove my clothes thinking it was my turn. But as I am stripping, Fred grabs Angela and positions her so she is kneeling on the couch. He get behind her, still holding on to her hips, and unceremoniously slams his cock inside her cum leaking vagina. As he is pumping in and out, he tells me, "Dude, kiss your wife while I fuck her. She needs two men to please her."

When I look at her, expecting objection, she smiles at me. So I go to her and we kiss. It is just so strange kissing your wife while another man's cock is pumping in and out of her sex hole.

Well, Fred takes his time and probably fucked her for 20 minutes before adding another load of sperm to her already cum filled pussy.

As soon as he is done, I help her roll over onto her back. Gently, I climb on top of her. As my cock is slipping inside her soaking wet cunt, she tell me how much she loves me and that she will love me forever.

It felt so amazing slipping my cock inside her and then hearing she confess her love to me so everyone could hear. That is when I made love to her. As gently as I could, I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her. Each time that our pelvis met, I took a few seconds to grind my pelvis against her. It worked because as I felt my orgasm approaching she started to pull me tighter into her. We both climax at the same time. It was one of those really intense orgasms. As I am unloading my balls inside of her and she is trembling underneath me, I can feel that I have reclaimed her as my wife.

Strange thing happened after I fucked my wife. Randy asked me to give him a ride home. He told me that if I give him a ride home, I can pick him up tomorrow when the shop calls to let us know our car is ready. That way he doesn't have to worry about being "On call" for us. So I left with Randy. Even though I broke every speed limit, it still took over an hour before I returned home.

After all this, Angela found a new job as a legal secretary and eventually becomes a paralegal. I become a CEO of a fortune 500 company. We will always remember when we had to sale her body in order to make it through graduate school. She also dabbled as an expensive escort but that was just for fun and only a couple of time, because by then, we had plenty of money.