All Comments on 'Hailey Came to Please'

by masterfeedlarry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whore vs Slut

Doesn't seem like she was a prostitute, or did I miss something. In my mind, sluts, both male and female are very promiscuous people who fuck for pleasure.

The terms sex workers, prostitutes, and whores, depends upon how guilty you feel for having purchased sex from them. A sex worker has no great expectation of sexual pleasure, it's more about what the customer wants.

That you use the terms improperly, and use the most negative terms says more about you than it does about them.

Sorry you feel threatened by women's sexuality..

masterfeedlarrymasterfeedlarryalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Slut vs Whore

As I understand it, a slut has sex for pleasure, and a whore has sex for money. As stated in the story, Hailey enjoyed the sex, and the money was just icing on the cake. The sex worker who enjoys both is a happy sex worker. I have no animosity for those employed in the oldest profession, but Hailey enjoyed the sex and that's why she did it.

CleverSobriquetCleverSobriquetalmost 10 years ago
Re: slut

Slut - a judgemental pejorative for someone who has more sex than you do.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
It Is In The Past, That's Where I Belongs !

We all have a sexual past and as long that stays in the past is all good for everyone. One can not get up set or feel animosity towards your partner because they had a better sexual experiences than you.

Your journey forward as a couple to explore new experiences together.

I agree with comments that Haley just enjoyed her work, nothing wrong with that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I now get the benefits

To make the ends meet my wife was a stripper when in high school . She likes sex and told me all about her adventures. She also learned a lot of tricks which I now get the benefits. We are happlily married for 15 years. Score 5. Very good tale.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous' wife was a whore like the slut in this story.

chasbo38chasbo386 months ago

Sp why did you write this story ? It reads like one of the paper back porn books we used to buy ad his from our parents. There was nothing redeeming in those books and nothing redeeming in this one. I think you can do better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.