All Comments on 'Hailey Said I Can Use You'

by DixitDomina

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DixitDominaDixitDominaover 3 years agoAuthor

How to find me on Subscribestar;

Click on my username here, then click on the tab 'Contact.'

Click the word 'Website,' it's a link that will take you to my Subscribestar page.

Subscribe for daily fetish stories.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible shit

Why does it always have to be foul nasty rotten smelling shit healthy poop doesnt smell strong or bad my poop is as almost always firm solid very little smell and not messy I would say I could use 1 square of toilet paper to clean my bum 1 roll lasts a month or more

tejafdtejafdalmost 3 years ago

This is an awesome story dude!! Really fabulous to have such a generous neighbour !! I would die to be her toilet slave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs more detail. Taste, fear, describe the mistress and friend in more detail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My favourites are the mature ladies toilet boys, post menapausal women, using young men as their toilets, mommies boys, begging for turd, older women, sliding that beautiful shit, into their loving mouths. Their grateful toilets, enjoying the sweet waste of an older matriarch, the delicious bowel fruit, of a senior lady, her ass candy, begging for her well aged waste, that yummy crap, tasty brown logs, filling their grateful mouths. Mommy feed me your precious chocolate, every morning after your coffee shit in my mouth, I’m your adoring shit slave, I’ll lick your asshole every night, in hopes of being fed your excrement. Mouth watering treats from your butthole, push your crap, through that exquisite tunnel, down my throat, feed me, feed me mommy, let me be your toilet, it’s such an honour, to serve such a wonderful mature shithole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Dixit:

I LOVE your creative mind and the images it produces.

I only wish I could actually be IN one of your stpries.

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

WOW!... HOT & KINKY,,, YES!

Hallo DixitDomina!

Another hot kinky and very sexy story!... Thanks, 5-Stars and 5-Shit Eating and Fart Sniffing Orgasms! :-)

Now Hailey and Nicole, sounds like a couple of ladies, the Black Queen and I could really do some partying with, and DD, I'm sure you know what I think about using tissue paper!

Aww, "Sniff my black ass, bitch!"... 5-words that are so endearing to my heart!... I'm smiling for those ladies who know why, you others are of no interest to me!

Her Royal Majesty The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

WOW!... HOT & KINKY,,, YES!

Hallo DixitDomina!

Another hot kinky and very sexy story!... Thanks, 5-Stars and 5-Shit Eating and Fart Sniffing Orgasms! :-)

Now Hailey and Nicole, sounds like a couple of ladies, the Black Queen and I could really do some partying with, and DD, I'm sure you know what I think about using tissue paper!

Aww, "Sniff my black ass, bitch!"... 5-words that are so endearing to my heart!... I'm smiling for those ladies who know why, you others are of no interest to me!

Her Royal Majesty The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the stories of powerful women training men to service their needs of waste removal. Full service might be extreme but the excitement of what is always around the next corner is infecting my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It only encourages me to continue my training as the personal toilet of the Black Amazon who owns me. Please continue these inspirational stories....very well written!

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

You have the key to a guy's mind, to use words to make us want to eat your shit. I do, I really do....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDixitDomina@DixitDomina
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dixit Domina. It's a Femdom World right here, having male servitude to superior women as the center that holds everything together I write humiliation and degradation stories with toilet slavery being a central theme. I also cover a few range of o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES