Hailey's Ghostly Encounter

Story Info
Hailey encounters some prankster ghosts.
2.8k words
4.39
9.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly didn't want to tell this story, but I suppose I should document it somewhere for research's sake - and I suppose a bit for my own sanity. My name is Hailey O'Brien. I graduated college a couple months ago with a degree in astrophysics, I know, super interesting. College was a crazy time, but nothing nearly as crazy as what I encountered during this story - well maybe as crazy, but that's a story for another day. This is the story of one of my more...let's say 'shameful'...encounters with the paranormal.

I'm just barely 22 now, and I stand at around 5' 2", although most of my red converse have a bit of pump in the heel so I look closer 5' 3". They also help my ass look amazing. Speaking of, I've got an incredible butt. I know it sounds arrogant, but my boobs are somewhere between B and C cups depending on the type of bra I'm wearing (most of my lingerie ends up being C cups) so it's nothing to write home about. That's why I'm so fond of my ass. It somehow defies logic and is less white than the rest of my pasty body, and both cheeks need no support to bulge firmly out and lead up to the two small dimples at the base of my tailbone.

I've always been confident in how I look, except the freckles on my face. Nothing crazy, I'm just not a fan. I've got medium-length red hair, a walking stereotype when it comes it being Irish. However, I don't see myself that way. Most of my boyfriends (and girlfriends) described me as having 'girl next store beauty' before ever even noticing I was Irish. My last name was usually what gave that away. To combat the Irish look, I usually straighten my hair then wear it in a ponytail.

Straight out of college I'm not happy to admit that I let my pussy do most of the decision-making. My old friend Justin was an adamant believer in ghosts and would go around to different "haunted locations" trying to prove that they were real. He was a rich kid, so he had all of his parents' money to spend on his insane hobby, but I never believed any of it. However, standing at 6' 1" with a tan from all his trips to Aruba and a jawline akin to any character in Twilight, I went along with a lot of his ramblings. We hooked up a couple of times in college. The craziest of which was when he wanted to investigate a graveyard, so I tagged along. We snuck into a mausoleum, one of those small houses with tons of bodies in the wall. It was Halloween which made things even more exhilarating. I was dressed as Lara Croft (I know, typical) and he went as Indiana Jones. After scouting a few names on the plaques that lined the walls, I got impatient. I reached around from behind and slid my hand across the front of his pants. I felt his dick harden in moments.

I squeezed tight and pulled on his cock to turn him around, so he was facing me. I remember he was quite shocked when I lunged forward and kissed his soft lips before biting down hard on the lower one. His cock pulsated in my hand; I suspected a bit of pre-cum had leaked out after my maneuver. I looked him deep in the eyes and he was speechless. Without breaking eye contact I unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. For a second, his now massive dick must've been the only thing holding his trousers up. I slid my hands into his Calvin Klein boxer-briefs underneath the pants and pulled them both down in one swift go. To my credit, I didn't make a single "Tomb Raider" joke, but without saying anything at all I managed to remove my shorts without taking off the garters I had on to hold the Lara Croft pistols on my thighs. It was tricky but I had designed that as an option when I was getting dressed earlier in the evening. So, with both of us just sporting the top halves of costumes of famous raiders, I turned around and got down on my hands and knees. He took the cue because within seconds he was knelt behind me with his gruff hands grasping my hips.

Unfortunately, he didn't last long, but his dick size made up for it mostly. Nine or ten slow but powerful thrusts from his 7-inch cock forced me to let out a massive moan. My elbows dropped out from under me as I inadvertently continued to groan into the floor - feeling his final pump fill me with an impressive amount of semen. In my orgasmic haze, I hadn't realized that my moaning must've sounded like a ghost, because I soon heard "Did you guys hear that? Let's get out of here." From a group of teens. I quickly regained composure and stood up, which was an issue.

In my attempt to be in a less compromising position, I had stood up with such haste that I didn't realize the front door was slightly cracked open, and I was stepping into the one spot of the small room that was visible to the outside. Most of the teens were already running, but one long haired boy was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and caught a clear shot of me standing bow legged with nothing except toy pistols from the waist down. We stared at each other for a moment while Justin was reeling from what my pussy had just done to him. Then the kid bolted, not before doing one last double take. The whole experience was thrilling, and oddly enough the part I remember the most is when I got caught with my pants down, literally.

Right, this story is about what happened after college - I got sidetracked for a moment. Anyway, Justin offered me a job as his "ghost-hunting" assistant straight out of school. Since I had few other offers (the actual number being 0) and he was going to pay me quite handsomely, I took the job. It was about a month of checking out spooky locations and occasionally him eating me out in a supposedly haunted mansion until a lot changed. We encountered a ghost. Like a real one. Yeah, it sounds insane, but it was ethereal and blue and looked like a Victorian woman with absolutely massive tits. Once we met the first one, she helped us find other real ghosts in exchange for teaching her about the modern era. Her favorite new invention was porn, of course.

We had developed these suits that helped protect us from any harm that the ghosts could potentially do to the physical realm. Justin hated wearing them but loved seeing me in them since they shaped my body nicely. The uniform was a dark green, skin-tight latex two piece. Justin wore a tank top and form fitting boxers for his, but I opted for nothing more than a sports bra version and latex mini skirt. Sandra, the Victorian ghost, said that the latex kept ghosts from touching humans, but now I know that she just wanted us to dress as skimpily as possible, and honestly, I don't blame her. I felt hot being on display with most of legs exposed and my flat tummy completely visible while I was kicking ghostly ass.

However, one night Justin was unavailable, and Sandra said she didn't want to deal with this particular haunting. Later I would regret this choice, but I went on this job alone. Sandra informed me that two or three rowdy ghosts were haunting the local library. I thought it was perfect since the main way we captured ghosts was with an enchanted book that Sandra helped us find. On the other hand, walking into a public library in little more than a bathing suit did frighten me. But as soon as I thought about it, that same feeling that I felt when the teen saw me on Halloween returned. So, I decided to do it. Under the already skimpy outfit I was compelled to wear a lacey red bra that clung to my tits nicely. Under my skirt I wore a black thong that wrapped itself to the inside of my crack in a way that always turned me on a little. Moving a certain way allowed me to feel the fabric rub against my clit in the front, so the panties were usually soaked by the end of the night because of this.

I grabbed my magic book and headed to the library. Little did Sandra tell me, the ghosts at the library were Poltergeists, or in the ghost community, "prankster ghosts." I arrived at the front desk and the elderly librarian took one look at me and already disapproved. However, when I loudly exclaimed my reason for being there, she was more than willing to rush me to the haunted location. Of course, it was the adult magazine section. I suspected the ghosts were just rowdy boys that liked ecto-plasming to porn mags in their eternal afterlife.

After the librarian left me alone, I walked up and down the aisle of nude imagery. One blonde-haired beauty with double Ds caught my eye for a moment. She was completely nude except for some whipped cream covering her pussy. She was knelt upright with her legs spread apart. The picture was taken just as she dumped a bottle of chocolate syrup onto her plump breasts. My fascination with the image caused me to let my guard down.

I barely heard two boyish snickers before a giant gust of wind blew up from underneath me. Remember, my mini-skirt was latex so it clung to my round thighs, but this gust of wind was so powerful that it still managed to flip the skirt completely up, exposing me in the middle of the aisle. It must've made some noise too because as I was trying to peel the fabric back down over myself, the same librarian came from around the corner. She gasped and stared at me for a moment. She must've gotten a clear shot of my pussy lips practically swallowing the string of my thong before I managed to turn around. Not much better, I showed her the extremely thin piece of black cloth that stopped me from being totally nude from waist down.

Finally, I managed to pull the skirt back over myself and make eye contact with the old woman. She had no idea what to say and simply scurried off. This was my first sign that this ghost encounter would not be normal. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a blue light and decided to follow it. I assumed it was the ghost that had just yanked up my skirt and I was angry enough to not realize I was following it out of the far more secluded adult section.

Surrounded by four or five reading patrons, I skulked around looking for the pervert, however, that must've been his plan. Without my knowing, the ghost reached up from behind me and touched my top. I didn't know it at the time, but apparently Poltergeists can make whatever they touch intangible. Worse yet, I didn't feel it as my latex top quickly gained the ability to walk through walls and passed through my body and onto the floor. I must've been topless for about five minutes before I noticed.

It wasn't until several of the readers looked up from their books and pointed at me that I finally looked down and saw that my lacey (and mostly see-through bra) was the only thing hiding my bouncy tits. I quickly squished the book against my chest to cover myself and looked for my top, but the ghosts had stolen it.

In a panic, I ran through the nearest door I could find. Unfortunately for me, that door led to main lobby. There I stood, back to the door I just ran through in nothing but a mini shirt and a lingerie top in front of at least 30 people. Again, I quickly covered myself, but the ghosts weren't done with me. I heard a *CLICK* from behind my back. That fucking ghost unclasped my bra! Now if I moved the book, I'd have nothing covering me, and the worst part is that the whole ordeal was incredibly arousing. Whatever I felt when that teen saw me on Halloween was cranked up to 11. My nipples were rock solid and insanely sensitive. The leather from the book I was using as a cover rubbed against them through the thin fabric of my bra and a wave of pleasure chilled down my spine. I even felt my pussy lips moisten and dampen my thong.

I must not have been thinking straight and the ghost knew it, because the rat-face apparition flew right in front of me. My instincts kicked in and without fully understanding what I was doing, I removed the book from in front of me and turned it around to open it at the ghost. My bra fell right to the floor and exposed my chest to the whole crowd of people watching. My bra was never to be seen again (most likely swiped by the other ghost.) But now I stood arms stretched out with my perky boobs on display for everyone. No doubt some of the closer patrons could count every freckle on each tit and see just how aroused I was by the state of my nipples.

Then, just before I could open the book at the Poltergeist, it flew towards me and snatched it from my hands. He quickly disappeared through the door behind me, and I heard a click as it locked. I was frozen for a moment, thinking about how furious Sandra would be that I lost the book. Lost in my own thoughts, I didn't realize I was standing completely topless with nothing to cover myself with in front of a crowd of people.

Once I came to, the cheeks on my face became beat red. I had never been so mortified in my life. The strangest part was that I was enjoying being the spectacle. My thong was so soaked and provided so little protection that I could actually feel my own juices begin dripping down my leg. I had never been this wet before. I spun around to try and preserve some level of dignity - then things went from bad to worse.

Another gust of wind shot up from the ground. This one was so powerful that it ripped my skirt clean off and sent it flying into the air. Fuck. It was one thing that everyone could see how plump and willing my tits were, it was a whole other thing that 30 strangers were about to see me literally dripping wet with nothing but the smallest bit of underwear.

I was beyond embarrassed, but luckily, I wasn't facing anyone. So, I didn't see how people were reacting to my nakedness. Then, I turned around. Something came over me and all of a sudden, I had an itch to lower my arms from chest and turn so the whole crowd could see me. A massive wave of heat came over me until I turned around and stood in front of the audience. Then that heat turned back into arousal. Without thinking, I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my panties and slipped them off.

That fucking ghost was compelling me to strip! He hadn't possessed me; it was like all of sudden I wanted nothing more than to be completely nude in front of a crowd of people. So, there I stood, my pussy lips plump and dripping with my sex absolutely throbbing. I held my hands at my side so everyone had the perfect view of my perky tits and pristine naked body. I was horrified, but my brain told me I wanted to do this. I wasn't able to tell how much the ghost was compelling me to expose myself and how much I truly wanted to be on display.

Then, as if completely normal, I slid down to the floor and opened my legs for all to see. My pussy and small landing strip of ginger hair were on full display to everyone. Those people who were a bit closer could probably see right up inside me. A voice in my head told me to touch myself, but for the first time, I'm pretty sure I reached down of my own free will...

TO BE CONTINUED.