Hailey's Ghostly Encounter Pt. 02

Story Info
Hailey's prankster ghosts take it further.
2k words
4.7
4.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began telling this story as a way to document some of my more embarrassing experiences among the supernatural. However, looking back on it, I think I started exploring this story again because I discovered something about myself. My name is Hailey O'Brien, and through a series of unfortunate decisions, I accidentally ended up hunting actual ghosts for a living. I never believed in the supernatural until my boy-toy, Justin, convinced me to join him on his ghostly escapades. I loved the way he felt inside me, so naturally I went along with it. That was until we both discovered that ghosts were real, and I was sent to handle two Poltergeists on my own.

Poltergeists are known in ghost community as prankster ghosts - when I took the job, I didn't know that. They were haunting a nearby library and managed to use some of their ghostly antics to strip me down to my underwear in front of about 30 people. I was mortified, and then, as if I wanted to, I stripped off my panties and sat with my legs spread eagle for everyone to see. The ghosts were using paranormal influence to make me do it, but once I was on display, something else came over me.

At the time, I thought it was the ghosts telling me to do this, but I know now that it was just the fire between my legs. I, of my own free will, reached down and began playing with my pussy in front of a crowd of people! I slid my index and middle fingers between my lips and spread them wide. I shaved to only have a landing strip that matched the color of my red hair tucked in a ponytail. Anything that my minimal pubic hair covered, I quickly revealed by pulling back the flaps of my pussy.

My perky tits were begging for touch, so with my free hand I reached up and glided across the freckles that covered my C cup breasts. Just the feeling of my fingers touching the sensitive skin surrounding my nipples sent ripples of heat across my chest. I squeezed down hard and let out a moan for everyone to hear.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as I moved my two fingers back together, then up and down my sex. I explored every inch of my pussy before making my way to the clit. It was swollen and yearned for touch. I rotated my fingers in a small circle and every part of me tightened as my clit responded by sending bolts of vibrating pleasure down my legs. I clenched my ass that was squished against the cold tile of the library lobby.

My thighs began to shake, and my bare feet lost grip slightly and slipped forward. I had forgotten that I had an audience at this point but the disappointed sigh of an elderly gentleman who lost view of my crotch reminded me that I was putting on a show. In the moment I tried to restrain myself, to see if this was really the ghosts, but I was powerless to stop my fingers from moving down and sliding inside myself.

I was dripping my juices all over the tile floor and as soon as my two fingers pushed against the swollen walls of my vagina, I let out a long moan and lifted my legs back in the air. I loosened grip on my boob and moved my fingers to pinch down on my solid nipples. I twisted hard as I fucked myself with my other hand. I moaned louder and louder before finally an explosion of heat and tension cascaded over me and a world of ecstasy filled my body. My orgasm sent my juices flying from my pussy to about a foot in front of me.

I panted hard as my weak legs lowered to the floor and I came back to my senses. I opened my eyes and looked around. Holy fuck, I had just given myself the best orgasm of my life in front of a group of old strangers. Everyone stared at me in disgust, speechless at what they just witness. My body immediately heated in embarrassment; I could've melted into the floor right there.

Now that I had cum, I knew for certain the ghosts didn't make me do that. I wanted to - I enjoyed it. Then, as I thought about everyone staring at me, the warmth of my embarrassment moved back down into my crotch. I was getting horny again! I didn't want to think about the implications of that, and I didn't have to for long. Finally, someone spoke.

The old man to my right who was disappointed as his obstructed view earlier said something. However, he didn't sound normal, his voice echoed and overlapped.

"We did not command that." The ethereal voice said from within the old man.

I looked at him and his eyes glowed blue. I took a quick scan of the room and everyone else was staring at the guy as well. Then I heard a second voice. It matched the first one but was slightly higher in pitch. This one came from the prudish librarian I had met when I arrived.

"The slut enjoys being embarrassed it seems." The second voice bellowed.

I was frozen and didn't know what to say - they were kind of right. However, the idea of continuing any further terrified me. I was still completely nude and despite two of the people being controlled by ghosts, there were still 28 other adults who has just seen me masturbate to a messy and wet orgasm. All I wanted to do was pretend this never happened and get out of here.

"Perhaps we should teach her a lesson on acting against our will." The first voice from the old man said.

Oh no, they had more planned for me. I tried to stand up, but my legs were too weak from moments earlier, so I could do nothing as I saw the man get up. I'm not sure if the ghosts had frozen the rest of the room in place, or if they just loved watching my misery, but everyone simply watched as the old man dragged his chair over.

Finally, he reached about a foot in front of me, right where my squirt stopped staining the floor. He placed the chair sideways and sat down. He said nothing, but he stuck one knee up. I wanted to pretend I didn't know what that meant, but I did. I sat still, hoping he would just let me off the hook, but with a commanding presence he pointed to his knee, and I couldn't delay it any longer.

They were no longer compelling me, but they had a power over me since I had just let my pussy convince me into masturbating for everyone's enjoyment. I wanted to run, but I felt weak - like I had to listen to them. So, I sheepishly crawled over to him on my hands and knees and began to climb onto his lap. I tried to lay so that my face would be toward the crowd, but he wasn't having that.

"Ah, ah, ah, let the people see that beautiful butt of yours." He said.

The cheeks on my face went beat red as I spun around and sprawled myself across his lap. He held my mid-section up with his leg so my body was draped over him like an upside-down V. My ass was stuck way up in the air for everyone to look at, and the chair was low enough that my face dangled just above the floor. I was less than an inch away from my own liquids on the ground with my ass on display for the whole room.

"Let's see everything before we start the punishment." The voice from the librarian said from across the room.

The old man wasted no time and immediately obliged. He firmly gripped my ass cheeks with both hands and pulled them apart. Touching myself in front of everyone was one thing, but being man-handled for a willing and waiting audience set my loins on fire. The surprise of his hands slamming down on me gave me a shock and I tensed up.

It was poor timing to wince because everyone now had a perfect view of my asshole as I clenched hard. They must've seen the wrinkles around my hole pulsate and move as he pulled me apart for everyone to see. I was mortified. Then, he moved his farther hand off of my right cheek and without warning, slid it into my pussy.

I yelped and the two ghosts laughed. I even heard a few chuckles from the audience. Then the old man pull hard so that my legs and vagina separated. Anyone within a mile could've seen every inch of me, and then a thought dawned on me. People were probably starting to record.

I tried to arch my head to see under the chair and check if anyone had their phone out, but all that did was bring my right cheekbone down into the wet floor. The old man noticed this. Then, he whispered to me.

"Lick..." He commanded.

No one but him could see my face, but I listened anyway. I reached my tongue out and mopped up my fluids from the library tile. They must've kept the floor quite clean because all I could taste was myself. As I was being forced to enjoy my snack, the old man let go all of my parts. Was it over?

SLAM! He brought his hand down with incredible power and spanked my ass as hard as he could. I felt my ass jiggle from the impact, and I imagined how red my plump ass must've been. He repeated the process.

As the hand came down again, the pain shot out in a sharp stingy sensation that flooded my backside. After the third hit, I was so sensitive that the stinging sensation moved down my thigh and into my crotch. He spanked me again and I moaned.

"She likes it!" He said.

WHAM! Another one - this time on the other cheek. He made sure that side was even, and with every hit, the heat of the pain and embarrassment morphed into a whirling tingle that grew like a flame in my throbbing pussy. My whole body began to shake, and I couldn't help it, he continued spanking my bouncing cheeks and before I knew it, I was cumming.

With my earlier orgasm, I was able to control it and finish myself off how I wanted. However, this time I was orgasming just from the vibration of his spanks, and I had no control over that. He continued hitting my butt repeatedly and drew out my pleasure and pain cocktail.

Each hit that he landed sent waves of pain and pleasure, heat and chills, shock and awe across my pussy and up and down my body. Every bit of me jiggled and shook violently as he continued to deliver orgasmic blows that filled my entire being with pure euphoria for a solid 10 minutes. In that time, I believe they spoke to me, but I heard nothing. I just felt myself squirt uncontrollably as I tightened and relaxed between every spank that brought a new round of pleasure.

He finally ceased and so did I. My whole body felt like Jello. I rolled off his knee and my limp body hit the floor with a thud.

"What do we say?" The voice called to me.

"...thank you." I managed to say in the weakest voice imaginable.

"We'll be seeing you." The voice of the librarian said.

Then, the blue eyes from both of the ghosts vanished and I could feel their presence leave the library. I was left completely nude and vulnerable in front of a crowd that just witnessed my most explosive female ejaculation.

Justin showed up and took me home. I'm pretty sure he paid them not to call the cops and managed to get a few copies of the videos that people took. I went home and climbed in bed. I stared at the ceiling, replaying the events from the day and wondering why it turned me on so much.

I masturbated that night and every other night thinking of what the Poltergeists had done to me. They awoke something in me. And luckily, it wasn't the last time I saw them...

THE END...for now.