All Comments on 'Hailey's Secret'

by Jamie753

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
beastdude666beastdude666over 5 years ago
Loved it.

One of my favourite things is exhibitionism with back up, someone helping them explore and push themselves. Hope to hear more from Hailey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue please!!!

What great fun and a good fantasy

ErosfanErosfanover 5 years ago
Fun - Fun!

This was a light hearted approach to exhibitionism. I can imagine the mom getting involved to the point of showing her boobs as well. I will watch for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fun so far....where's the incest??

Seriously fun, but desire doesn't make it incest.... and neither male even seemed to THINK about boffing Hailey....mind you I did!! LOL how about going a week or so totally naked in the home, no closing bedroom or bathroom doors, having Dad or Bro shave her pubes every 3 days, and why not a spanking (from Mom, Dad and little bro) for every C?? No doubt Dad and Bro, and maybe even Mom, would be inviting friends in....often?? All of the above would make for a very horny family, no..... MIGHT even lead to accidental (at first) incest, and then, as the family "adapted, deliberate Hailey fucking??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

This Was A really enjoyable and light hearted, sexy story. I hope itcontinues, I would love to find out what happens to Hailey and her family as she explores her exhibitionist side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

What a great story! Hailey as the eager and willing exhibitionist and her loving family that supports her and helps her get naked for strangers' entertainment are well written and over the top funny and engaging. As well as being incredibly arousing and erotic of course;-)

I really hope this will become a long-running series!

zooliciouszooliciousover 5 years ago
Bad Mom

Perhaps the mom wants to get naked with her? Really fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool story. Hope you continue the idea with here friends helping out.

I had a roommate in college that seemed to live vicariously though me and would dare me to try different things. Most of which ended up exposing me. I was reluctant but she kept encouraging me and helping set up the situation because I was too chicken. All were exciting but especially ones that were more of a surpise or with no way out. Hope you continue this theme.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Brilliant Concept

The idea that the girl had the courage and wherewithal to approach her mother for help, and then received that help in a supervised and safe environment; I loved it. Excellently thought out and executed.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great storytelling... the concept, details, sequence of steps in the story line.

My mom introduced me to being an exhibitionist... as I've shared in a story of my own. So... yes, it is believable for family members and friends to be co-conspirators in staging safe exhibitionist opportunities... also as I've shared in several stories.

And, yes... Angie could easily find her way into a future story as a participant... her enjoyment of Hailey's exposure in this story creates an interest in joining her daughter. Another fun opportunity... thanks for your writing!

nudeinpublic4u2cnudeinpublic4u2calmost 4 years ago

We definitely need a sequel to this! This is such a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous