Hailey's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey and Angie resumed their walk towards the group. About five feet from the group Angie hit the button and held it down.

Hailey felt the strings come loose. At that moment her breasts exploded into view and with the top of the dress was hanging down around her waist.

During their subsequent review of the experience at the dinner table that evening Dan commented that upon seeing the thunderstruck expressions on the faces of the group of men, he had been afraid that one or more of them were going to have a heart attack.

Pretending to be taken by surprise at suddenly finding herself topless Hailey delayed her reaction as long as possible. Finally she dropped her shopping bags and jerked the top back up in front of her heaving breasts.

Pretending to be unaware of what had just happened it took Angie delayed a couple of minutes to help her daughter reattach her dress. In the meantime Hailey used the delay to accidentally lose hold on strings allowing the men to get another look at her cavorting sweater puppies.

Once the top was refastened Hailey gave it a couple of test tugs as if to ensure that it was firmly tied. Turning away from the men as she bent over to pick her packages gave the group of men a chance to see up the bottom of her dress at a barely concealed ass since she had picked out a thong to wear.

After getting everything sorted out the two women walked away. When they were safely away from Hailey's audience Angie asked, "Well, honey, how did you enjoy your big moment?"

"Oh mom, that was so intense. It feels like my whole body is tingling. All my senses are jacked up. Everything appears brighter and it seems like I can hear sounds I've never heard before," Hailey answered honestly. She had just experienced her heart's desire.

As the women discussed what had just happened the family group continued to walk around the mall.

Glancing across the mall Angie spotted someone she knew. "Baby," she whispered to Hailey, "I's like you to stage a repeat if you're up to it.

'Oh shit,' Hailey thought, 'Mom is actually asking me to do this.'

Hailey leaned in and said, "Hell, yes. Just one condition, don't give me any warning, okay?"

"You can trust me on that, sweetie" Angie answered with a sly grin. Then she pulled out her cell phone she group called the guys.

"Everyone maintain your positions. We have a new target. Just follow my lead."

Not knowing what she was planning Dan and Charlie agreed to do whatever she told them to do.

When Angie stopped Hailey to do some window shopping Angie leaned against Hailey and told her that she had spotted someone she wanted Hailey to meet.

A few minutes later Angie steered the group across to the far side of the mall. Coming from the opposite direction was Margaret Palmer and her husband, Jack.

Spotting them Hailey doubted this could be who her mother had been talking about. She knew her mom couldn't stand the sanctimonious head of the property owners association. In addition everyone in the family considered Jack a horse's ass. To someone's face Jack was all friendly and complimentary, but behind their back Jack talked dirt about everyone in the neighborhood. As Dan frequently said 'the best two things about Jack were his faces'.

To Hailey's surprise Angie guided their course to intersect the other couple. "Well, hello Margaret, Jack, how are you doing?" Angie asked.

Typically oblivious to everyone else, neither Margaret or Jack noticed Dan or Charlie standing to the side. Charlie kept up his responsibility and had the camera focused on the foursome.

"We're good," Margaret said answering for both of them. "Why aren't you in school, Hailey?" she added pompously like truancy was her personal responsibility.

Before Hailey could speak she felt her dress move slightly against her sensitive nipples. Her first thought was that she must have imagined it. There was no way her mother really intend to expose her own daughter to these two universally disliked people?

It took all she could do, but Hailey resisted her initial impulse to glance down. Instead pretending she didn't know anything had happened she answered Margaret's question, "There's a chance I could. . ."

That was as far as she got before Jack blurted out, "YOU'RE NAKED!"

Hailey looked puzzled at his outburst.

"Umm, honey," Angie said.

When Hailey glanced at Angie and saw that her mom was looking down. Dropping her glaze Hailey was surprised to see a wad of black cloth circling her ankles.

It took several moments for Hailey to realize that she was actually looking at her dress. Then she brought her eyes up her body and instead of only her breasts exposed, she was standing there with nothing but a thong shielding her body from everyone there.

Instinctively she snatched up the two bags holding her purchases to hide her worldly goods. The sound of a male voice saying, "Great ass" made her move the bag over her boobs to shield her butt. Of course this exposed her bare chest to the growing number of onlookers and especially to the bug-eyed Jack.

Hoots of approval for her display from the bystanders amplified Hailey's emotional excitement. Without thinking she turned towards the hecklers. However with the dress around her ankles this movement resulted in her tripping. In order to stop her fall she had to release her packages. The resulting momentum slid them out of reach.

Unlike plan the family had agreed to earlier, without warning Hailey suddenly found herself laying on the mall floor with only a thong between her body and total exposure. Her first response was to scramble back to her feet. However the dress was still tangled around her feet and kept getting in the way. Her struggles allowed everyone around her to have abundant opportunity to study the nearly naked girl displayed before them.

Finally Hailey stopped fighting the dress and was able to pull it free. Once the entanglement was gone she was able to stand up. Now upright she looked around and saw that a considerable crowd had gathered in the few minutes since the dress had dropped.

While all this was going on one part of her mind was calmly wondering where all these people had come from on a weekday morning. At the same time out loud she stammered, "Oh, my . . ."

Trying various ways to shield herself with the mini-dress only provided additional opportunities for the onlookers to see her bouncing boobs, naked ass, and barely concealed pubes.

Finally Angie said, "Baby, you ought to put your dress back on before someone calls the cops."

"But Mom, I'll have to exposed everything to do that," Hailey protested.

"Honey, all these folks have already seen your everything and the longer you delay the more people are going to be here taking pictures of your charms." Glancing at the crowd Hailey saw what her mother was talking about. Numerous people were holding up cell phones and pointing them in her direction.

"So come on and put your clothes on," Angie stated firmly. "Now!"

With genuine reluctance Hailey stopped trying to hide her body and shook the dress out. This gave everyone else a clear view of her jiggling tits. Turning around as if to hide her breasts gave the people now behind her a beautiful shot of her lovely ass and those on the other side got to see the fun bags the others had been enjoying.

At last she pulled it up over herself. Holding the front over her chest she turned so Angie could reattach the strings.

See the show was over the crowd that had gathered started drifting away and Margaret was finally able to draw Jack away.

The first thing Angie had to do was zip up the zipper. Once that was done Angie reached around from behind and got hold of the strings. Once Angie had them, Hailey released her grip and moved her hands to hold her hair out of the way so Angie could retie them.

About this time a man came around the corner from where they were standing and said, "I just heard that a young lady had a wardrobe malfunction out here. Damn, I'd have paid a hundred bucks to see those," he added with a grin while looking significantly at Hailey's chest.

"Well, for a hundred dollars," Angie stated and flipped forward the strings she was holding.

For the third time that morning Hailey found herself suddenly topless in front of a stranger.

"MOM!" she shrieked, reaching for the dangling strings.

"Oh, calm down and hand me the strings, sweetie." Taking a hold of the strings that Hailey had already snatched back up, Angie calmly reinserted the strings into the clasp behind Hailey's neck. The dog collar had been replaced by a silver choker by this point.

"Darling, half the people in this mall have already seen your boobs and this man is going to give you a hundred dollars for what everyone else got to see for free. Besides you told me early that you wanted to borrow some money. Now you won't have to do that," Angie reasoned.

As Angie finished fastening the dress, the guy pulled out his wallet and counted out five twenties. He handed these to Hailey still wearing a huge grin. He also handed her a business card.

"I'm in advertising and I'm always on the look out for people I think would make good models. If you decide you want to try it, give me a call at that number and we'll set up a screen test."

Hailey thanked him for his interest and the money, then the two women gathered up their packages and headed for the parking lot. Dan discreetly followed them to ensure everything was okay.

Once he saw everything was going to be alright he broke off and headed to where his car was parked.

Recognizing that the fun was over for the day Charlie had gone to the mall security office. As expected he was able to get his friend working there to burn him a copy of the security camera tapes.

Once everyone was home they met in the living room. Hailey said she was curious why the dress had fallen off completely the second time. Laughing Angie explained that when she leaned against Hailey at the show window she had secretly pulled the zipper all the way down.

Shocked to hear that her mom had deliberately set up for an even more revealing performance, Hailey asked why.

"When I saw that snit Mrs. Palmer with her husband I happened to remember something she once told me," Angie explained. "She said that every time Jack sat a naked girl he got horny and she had to have sex with him. From the way she said it I knew she hated having to do that. Now having seen Hailey little performance she's probably flat on her back right now. And I'm confident that every time he thinks about today she'll be forced to do her wifely duty again and again. Maybe that will keep her preoccupied and make her mind her own business for a change."

Everyone had a laugh at the thought of Margaret Palmer being bonked.

Afterwards they all watched Charlie's tapes. The gift box video was better from the point of view of seeing Hailey's body. The security videos were better for seeing the size of the crowds and their reactions.

As she lay in bed that night Hailey wondered what her family would come up with if she could get straight A's next report card.

12