Hair Banger's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is such a strange feeling!" I exclaimed. "They almost feel as if they are really attached."

"Right! I was thinking the same thing. This muscle suit feels almost like it's a part of me. And it did a fantastic job of hiding my actual breasts."

I chose my next words carefully. "Does it...um...is it anatomically correct...uh...below the waist?"

Tasha made a motion as if she were grabbing her crotch and winked at me. "Wouldn't you like to know? Not yet a sissy and already asking about my cock. I see we're going to have a little hoe on our hands aren't we?"

I chose my words poorly. "No! No, that's not what I meant at all. I was...uh...just trying to, um, understand your intentions."

My wife pondered my words as she scrunched her nose and let me commiserate in silence for a few moments.

"Let's just say that if you are truly open to having a fun night, I promise, you will have an evening to remember."

I sat there and just nodded along, thoughts trying to piece together what she actually had planned.

Tasha interrupted my dazed state. "Are you ready for your makeover?"

I followed Tasha into the bathroom and sat down in her makeup chair before the vanity. She immediately got to work with a plethora of products that I was told were concealers, foundations, cover-ups, countourers, highlighters, and blushes. It was hard to follow along and watch as Tasha worked her magic, but slowly my face lost its angular look and took on a visage that was determinedly feminine.

Once the foundation was laid, my wife started in on the details. I was given long false lashes, bold dark eyeliner, and a smoky eyeshadow that trailed off into a wing. Lastly, Tasha gave me a bold red lip stain. It all looked incredible from what I could make out, but I still hadn't gotten a complete look at the finished product. All of a sudden, Tasha spun the chair so I was facing away from the mirror. She stretched a hairnet looking cap over my head and pulled it down to my natural hairline. She then stepped out of the room and returned with a sultry and firey auburn wig with red highlights.

I don't have any idea what was done, but my wife did her magic and worked it into a style with bobby pins and clips and glues so that everything stayed exactly where it was intended to be. Finally, she stepped back and ask if I was ready to see.

"I guess. Not sure I have another option at this point."

My wife stood back and slowly spun the chair back around so I had a full look at my transformation.

My jaw fell open. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. For as much as Tasha looked like she had transformed into a man, she still had some feminine features that peaked out if you looked in the right places. I, on the other hand, thought Shania Twain was looking back at me in the mirror. I got out of the seat and moved close to the mirror to examine my wife's work.

"I...I can't believe it. Not only do I look like a woman, but I look like Shania."

"I'll take that as the ultimate compliment!" My wife smiled. "But we are running a bit late. We need to get you dressed and to the ball Cinderella!"

With that she pulled me back into the bedroom and quickly helped me into the costume.

"I know you've been waiting for these. Wait until you experience them on shaved legs." Tasha handed me the nylons that I had been eager to put on earlier.

I sat on the bed and bunched them up, pulling the silky material up my right leg to the knee before doing the same with the left. Slowly I worked them all the way up until the band came up over my belly button. They were black, ultra shiny, and incredibly sheer, but more surprisingly, they were incredibly strong. They packed me in like a sausage, and pressed my penis into my abdomen.

Tasha frowned at me. "You may be able to get away with that as you are, but if you get hard, it will stick out like a beacon. You may want to tuck that thing away."

I thought about it for a minute. I thought I had pretty good dick control, but Tasha was right. I didn't want the world to see an accidental boner. I reached in and did my best to tuck my junk between my legs and smooth out the nylon into something more appropriate.

Next came the dress. Unbeknownst to me, Shania doesn't actually wear a dress in the video for Man, I Feel Like a Woman. It's actually a skirt and a corset. Now that I actually stopped to think about it and pondered the lyrics, it all made sense. I slipped on the skirt and immediately got a sense of fright at how short it was. Tasha detected my my apprehension.

"Don't worry. Everything is covered. And you can wear the jacket until you are comfortable taking it off."

I nodded in acceptance. Tasha took the corset bodice and wrapped it around me, pushing and pulling my fake breasts to get them in place after zipping up the corset from behind. It fit perfectly, which made me wonder how my wife knew my size. Next, I stepped into the thigh high boots and zipped them up. I can't lie, they felt heavenly. At that moment I was glad Tasha recommended tucking my penis, because I definitely felt a stir in my nether regions. I was actually getting turned on by myself as I looked on in our full length mirror.

My wife clasped the thick, black choker around my neck to hide the seam of the breast form. I pulled on the full length black gloves, and then finally took a breath as I admired myself in the mirror.

"Well, I have to hand it to you, babe, you nailed it. It looks amazing." I admitted.

Tasha stepped next to me and placed the black top hair over my up-do hairstyle.

"Now it's perfect!" She said as she took my hand and stood next to me. "But let's also give credit where it's due. I was given a fabulous canvas to work with."

"Should I put on the white button-down?" I asked.

"I think it looks great without it, but it's up to you. You have the full length coat as well."

I pondered it for a moment while I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "I think I'll go without it."

"Look at you," Tasha said with a smile. "Already loosening up. If I'm not careful you might end up going home with another man."

I laughed off her comment as we grabbed our things and made our way to the car. Her words burrowed their way into my brain as we drove. I couldn't understand why she'd say that. Of course I was going home with her. Did she want me to go home with a man or was she just playing a part in the act? It was eating me up inside.

The quick ride to Alexis's house was benign and I was in good spirits and joking with Tasha, trying to get more out of her about how anatomically correct her suit actually was. I felt pretty good about myself until we parked and started walking up to the door. I started to drift back as we climbed the stairs to the front door.

"Everything okay, babe?" Tasha called back.

"Um, just a little nervous is all. Still can't believe I'm wearing this." I said quietly.

"Try not to think about it, Shane. First, you look amazing, and it will be difficult to place you as a guy. And second, even if someone does recognize you, they really won't care."

That helped settle my nerves and prepared me to enter the party. Of course, as soon as we entered Alexis greeted us loudly.

"Tasha! Shane! Oh my God, you two look amazing!"

My eyes practically shot out of my head. As I hung up my jacket, Tasha reassured me that no one cared and that there were only a few people here so far, and most of them knew already.

Alexis bounded over to us dressed as Christina Aguilera in her sexy Dirrty costume. She greeted us each with a big hug, making sure to get a good feel on Tasha's muscles.

"Shane, I must say, Tasha looks yummy in that muscle suit, but your breasts! Wow!"

"Thanks, I think." Was all I could manage to say.

"He's not quite comfortable yet, but we'll get him there. I'm sure he'll loosen up once a few guys hit on him." My wife laughed as she showed me off to Alexis and our friends.

I saw a few people I knew. Bob was dressed as Bret Michaels, Jonathan was Garth Brooks, of course there was a Britney Spears Toxic costume, and our friend Gloria dressed as an impeccable Shakira. We made some small talk, but they all made me feel comfortable and complimented me on what surprisingly nice legs I had. More importantly, I got some whiskey in my system and finally started to calm my nerves.

For the first hour or so, I clung to Tasha's side like a lost puppy dog, afraid to venture out on my own past my immediate group of friends. More and more people were starting to file in, most of which I didn't know, nor did I really care to know. I had ventured out and tried something different for my wife, but I was in a safe space and had no intention on leaving that space. I was, however, really looking forward to whatever Tasha had planned for us after the party, especially as the whiskey continued to flow.

In the middle of our group conversation, my wife settled in next to me and whispered into my ear. "The way you keep looking at my crotch has me thinking you've really taken to being a woman."

I hadn't even noticed, but now that she had pointed out the obvious, I realized that I had been staring...wondering if she was hiding a fake cock in her leather pants. What was even weirder was that I was not scared of that thought. Part of me was actually hoping she did. What in the hell was going on?

"I uh...think I need another drink." I told Tasha.

"Don't be gone long," Tasha said with a wink as she playfully slapped my ass.

As I walked away, I heard Bob comment "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Shane looks kinda hot."

The group broke into laughter and began to tease Bob, but in my whiskey fueled state, his comment filled me with confidence and awakened an electric feeling in my loins. I was so confused. I felt sexy, and it felt good to know others found me attractive. At the same time, I had never had a gay or bisexual thought in my life. Now I was feeling a bit tipsy, wondering if my wife was going to fuck me with a strap-on at the end of the night. To make things even more confusing, I was now picturing Bob dressed as Bret Michaels and wondering what he wanted to do to me. I needed to numb my thoughts with another drink and fast!

My hands shook as I fumbled my way around the bar and made myself a pair of whiskey sours, one to slam and one to bring back to the group. I grabbed the first, brought it to my lips and tilted my head back. In the middle of my drink, a voice from behind startled me.

"Wow, killer legs and she can throw 'em back!"

The sudden appearance of a stranger jolted me back into the present and caused me to miss my mouth and spill a good bit of my drink down my chin and into my ample cleavage. I turned and discovered that the voice belonged to a man I didn't know dressed as Slash from Guns 'n Roses. I just stared at him wide eyed, like a deer caught in headlights as I brought my hand to my chin to wipe up my mess.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Here, here." He said as he handed me a few napkins.

I happily took them and quickly began to clean myself up in a panic. Realizing that I should say something, but not sure if he knew I was actually a man, I thanked him in my best breathy female voice. I was still cleaning the sticky mess off of my fake breasts when the stranger spoke again.

"Again, I'm really sorry. I'm uh...my name is uh..."

I realized he was in a bit of a trance as he watched my cluelessly clean the whiskey sour from deep in my cleavage.

"Slash?" I responded again in a foreign female voice.

"Yeah, Slash!" He regained his composure. "And you are."

"Shania!" I cut him off.

"Nice to meet you Shania. Again, so sorry for causing you to spill your drink."

Slash reached out a hand, and I did the same before grabbing my backup whiskey sour.

"No harm, no foul." I said with a wink. "I came prepared."

He laughed. "You really can throw them back."

I gave him my best coquetteish giggle and continued to make small talk while I checked out his costume. Black boots, black leather pants, a vest, top hat and the long curly hair. If it wasn't for the lack of tattoos and the paler skin, I would have thought I was actually talking to Slash himself. As we chatted I couldn't help but notice his chisled abs poking out from his vest.

It was at this point that I became very self-conscious and politely excused myself to head back to the safety of my group.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, but I should get back to my friends."

I grabbed my drink and sheepishly made my way back towards Tasha and the rest of my friends.

"What happend to you?" Tasha questioned. "You were gone a while."

I explained how I had made myself a drink, but was startled by the man dressed like Slash and had spilled it and then had to clean myself up, make another drink, and then politely chat with him until I could make my getaway. This, of course, brought on a bunch of questions from the group.

"Did he think you were a girl?"

"Did you tell him you are in drag?"

"What did he say when he found out?"

I was overwhelmed with the questions, but answered as calmly as possible.

"I was caught off guard and kinda freaked out, so I didn't tell him and gave him my best female voice." I demonstrated how I had talked and drew a round of laughs from the group.

They continued to tease, but it was all in fun.

Tasha, however, leaned close and whispered, "I saw the two of you talking. Your mystery man looked like he was into you. You sure you weren't leading him on?"

I pulled my wife to the side so we could chat in private.

"He was definitely into me, but I didn't know what to do. I made the decision to not tell him the truth but then couldn't walk myself out of the situation. He definitely couldn't take his eyes off of me as I cleaned my drink from my breasts." I explained.

"No, I saw all that," Tasha admitted. "I'm talking about you."

"Me?" I asked incredulously. "What did I do?"

"Nothing bad, I just noticed how you were looking at him and your body language while you talked. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were interested in him too."

I was taken aback.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I was terrified and just trying to get out of the situation. All I could think about was getting out of there." I rambled on.

"Okay, okay! Keep you pantyhose on." Tasha quipped. "I'm just saying, it's alright and completely understandable if you were. He's definitely cute, and you're certainly dressed the part."

I couldn't believe what my wife was saying.

"Are you telling me you want me to hook up with him?" I began to shake as I asked the question.

"Of course not," Tasha continued. "All I'm saying is that given the situation and everything you've been through, it's understandable if you got into character. I would never think that you'd have it in you to go through with something like that. Don't worry."

Tasha helped to settle me down and we made our way back to the group. I danced with Tasha for a few songs, but something was nagging me about what she had said. The way she insinuated that I could never do anything wild like she had done back in the day. I certainly had no intentions of doing anything of the sort, but hated that my wife treated me like such a prude. I was already here in drag doing all of this for her. How dare she call me out like that.

I could feel myself getting both worked up and sober, so I once again excused myself to make a drink. Of course, Slash was waiting by the bar and was happy to pick up where we had left off.

"Back for some more, huh?"

"Excuse me?" I said, partially offended.

"For another drink." Slash said as he pointed at the bar.

"Oh." I giggled. "Yeah, I got a little worked up dancing."

"Not to come off like a creep, but I noticed. If you don't mind me saying, you look really good dancing in that outfit."

I blushed a bit. "I don't mind at all. Thank you for noticing."

"Is that guy you were dancing with your boyfriend?"

Again I was caught off guard and didn't know how to answer. I looked back at Tasha with a desperate plea to telepathically provide me with a logical answer, but she was busy talking with Alexis.

"Um...no. No he's not my boyfriend." I was finally able to spit out."

Technically it wasn't a lie, but why didn't I just come clean and tell him that the guy is my wife and I'm not really a woman?

Slash moved a little closer. "So...you're available?"

"Mmmhmm," I eeked out quietly as I focused on making my drink.

That was a blatant lie. I couldn't believe I had just given him the go-ahead to shoot his shot with me. I again looked back to Tasha, but the group had moved and I couldn't find her. I was all on my own. Slash had moved as well to position himself between me and the exit from the bar. I took a deep breath, downed half my drink, and told myself to relax and just go with the flow. It was just harmless flirting. I could handle that.

I stepped closer to Slash, real close. Close enough that I could smell his manly scent, and I was sure he could smell the perfume that Tasha sprayed on me before we left.

"So, how do you know Alexis?" I asked.

"Alexis? She's a friend from work. I haven't exactly seen here since I got here though. I saw her briefly with the guy you were with. Are they a thing?"

I laughed so hard that I almost spit out my drink. "No, they aren't a thing."

"Good to know."

That was a good sign. It seemed like Slash had a thing for Alexis. Who wouldn't have a thing for Alexis? She certainly was a smokeshow, and she was dressed to kill as Christina. Now I just needed to somehow divert his attention to her. If only I could find out where she and my wife ran off too. Hell, it was her party. Where could she be?

In the meantime, I worked on downing my drink and then made myself another. I actually felt myself loosening up and beginning to enjoy my conversation with Slash. Once I allowed myself to just be open with some harmless flirting I realized that he was actually pretty cool and we had a lot in common. Maybe we could be friends after this if he doesn't kill me when he finds out I'm a guy.

Of course, once I had let my guard down, the mystery man in the Slash costume moved in for a strike. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out from behind the bar.

"Come on. Let's get you back out on the dance floor."

Before I could protest, he was leading me through the crowd and pressing his body against mine as we moved to the music. It was a bit awkward at first, but I was enjoying the attention. Eventually, I felt Slash's hands caress my nylon covered thighs and move up to my hips. Even more surprising was the fact that I wasn't appalled. I even smirked a bit knowing that I had caused a man to cop a feel. It made me wonder how far this man would be willing to go.

As we got more comfortable with each other, his hands explored more of me and he pulled my body closer to his. Casually, I canvassed the room looking for Tasha and Alexis, but they were still no where to be found. It wasn't that I felt that I needed my wife at this point, but I was now afraid of what her reaction would be to me dancing so intimately with a man.

A ballad came on and Slash again grabbed my wrist. This time he spun me around so that I was facing him. He pulled me tight against his body and spoke into my ear softly, but very pointedly.

"I have to admit," he said. "I came here tonight hoping to hook up with Alexis, but once I saw you, I couldn't take my eyes off you. I'm really glad we met."

I was stunned. This guy was really into me.

"I'm glad we met as well." I stood on my tip toes and spoke into his ear so he could hear me.

"Any chance you want to get out of here?"

There it was. What started as harmless fun had now gone too far. I had to gently put a stop to everything.