Hair Banger's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I'd love to, but I drove, and I'm the ride for the guy you saw me with earlier."

"You drove him, huh?" He questioned.

I shrugged. "Yeah, sorry."

At first it seemed like that would be enough to keep him at bay, but one should never discount the creativity of a man trying to get laid.

"Well, how about we find somewhere quiet here?"

I laughed at how presumptuous he was. "Look, I'm having fun with you, but we just met. Where would we go anyway? I'm not about to sneak around Alexis's house."

Slash immediately walked it back.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be too forward. I wasn't 100% truthful with you earlier. I'm actually closer with Alexis than I led you to believe. I use her guest room upstairs from time to time."

I just gave him a long sideways glance.

"No! Not like that. I meant, I live about an hour away. Sometimes when I have late shifts, she let's me crash here."

"I see." I said, still skeptical.

"Well, I'm think I'm still gonna go take a breather upstairs. If you're up for it, I'd love to talk to you more. If not, no worries."

With that, Slash made his way upstairs and I was left on the makeshift dance floor wondering what in the Hell just happened. At first I was doing everything possible to wiggle my way out of the situation, and now I was left all alone feeling like I was just dumped. How quickly things change.

I searched the first level of the house looking for Tasha and Alexis, but they were still nowhere to be found. In fact, I couldn't find anyone I knew. Part of me considered meeting Slash upstairs just to have someone to talk to, but I wasn't ready to face that. I realized that after so many drinks that I really had to use the bathroom, but of course there was a line 5 people deep.

"Fuck!" I mumbled.

The girl next in line was kind enough to inform me that there was another bathroom upstairs.

I thanked her but added an "Of course there is," under my breath. I thought about just going outside, but realized that it was going to be more difficult to get out of my pantyhose and wouldn't be able to just disappear into a dark corner of the yard. I decided that I could quietly run upstairs and just avoid Slash.

Thankfully, as I reached the top of the stairs, all the doors were closed, save for the bathroom. The room across the hall, most likely the guest room, had its lights on. I quickly disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I did my business and checked myself out in the mirror. I still couldn't believe the visage staring back at me. Tasha had really outdone herself. No wonder Slash was so smitten. Hell, I was attracted to the woman she had transformed me into. I did my best to touch up a few areas and then quietly exited the bathroom. Slowly, I made my way back towards the stairs, when I heard a door open.

"I had almost given up on you. I didn't think you'd come."

I turned to see Slash standing in the doorway, his vest now undone and hanging open so that his chisled abs were in full view. I had to admit, he was very attractive. I don't think many women would pass on a chance to be alone with this man. But I'm not a woman, just a man playing one at the behest of my wife.

"Um, to be honest, I didn't think I'd come up either."

Why did I say that? I looked around to see if there was anyone to save me, but of course we were alone.

"Well, are you coming?" he asked as he beckoned me into the guest room.

I dont know why, but I just couldn't say no to this man. There was seriously something wrong with me. I followed him inside and he shut the door behind us. Tentatively I took a seat on the corner of the bed, mindful of my short skirt as it rose up my thighs. I quickly tugged it back down and looked up to see a now bare chested Slash making his way to the bed to have a seat next to me.

My pulse quickened.

Briefly, I met his eyes, but then turned downward in shame, much like a scolded child.

I was in over my head. I should have never come upstairs.

I felt the bed shift as he sat next to me. Then, lightning shot through my body as the large man placed his hand on my nylon covered thigh. I tried to summon the courage to look at him, but I was far too embarrassed.

Then he spoke. "Look, you don't need to be so timid. I know you're not a woman. Not to say it's obvious as you do look sexy as hell, but I know you're a man. And you obviously want to be in this room with me as much as I want you here. So, you can either try to relax, or you can get up and leave."

I was stunned. My mouth was paralyzed as my brain flooded in panic with what to say.

Did I really want to be in this room with this stranger? I had honestly enjoyed being a woman this long, but was I really considering cheating on my wife? Hell, I barely knew how to get through the evening pretending to be a woman...now I thought that I knew what to do with a man intent on fucking me?

I made my decision. I had allowed this to go farther than I had ever intended. A little harmless gender bending flirting was fun, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything else, regardless of the burning feeling deep inside that was edging me to go further. The angel on my shoulder had won out.

I shifted my leg underneath Slash's hand to get up. The feeling of his calloused fingers brushing against my thigh elicited the tiniest uncontrolled shiver.

I had just begun to speak, "I think, uh..."

Just then, Slash removed his had from my leg, placed his fingers underneath my chin, and pulled my face toward his. Before I knew what had happened, his tongue was in my mouth, probing deeper and deeper. Even more shocking was the fact that I not only did not pull away, but my tongue met his and probed back with as much, if not more eagerness. It was as if my tongue had a mind of it's own.

Slash took this as a sign that he was free to push further. With his large hands, he pushed me down by my shoulders and mounted my prone body. My breasts, while fake, still felt real under his grip as he grabbed and groped. Still, his mouth explored mine before venturing to my jaw and down my neck. Goosebumps and a shiver were his reward for touching me so.

When Slash brought his mouth back to mine, I kissed him with a passion with which I had not even felt for my wife, Natasha. I thrust my hips to meet his as his leather covered thigh pressed against my nylon covered crotch. My skirt had ridden up, and if it weren't for my pantyhose, I would have been completely on display. Slash pressed back into me as my body melted under his weight. His gaudy, silver belt buckle pressed into my abdomen and briefly made me wince, before he shifted his weight and rubbed deliberately against my tucked cock.

A soft moan escaped from my lips as my head fell back in pleasure.

"Is this your first time with a man?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded. "Y...yes."

"Do you like the way a man feels pressed against your body?"

I looked at him with big doe eyes. "I do."

Slash removed his weight from me and began to sit up. I thought I had done something wrong. Was it something I had said? Or didn't say?

He knelt next to me, but his eyes never left mine. "Take off my belt," he commanded.

I sat up and dutifully did as I was told. My hand trembled as I reached for the buckle and undid the clasp.

"Good girl," Slash encouraged. "Now undo my pants."

My entire body trembled as I fumbled with the button and zipper. The sound of the leather pants being unzipped was quiet, but it reverberated in my head as I inched the zipper down. Once he was unzipped, I didn't wait to be told to take his pants down the rest of the way. My hands, still shaking, reached for his waistband and grabbed both his pants and boxer briefs. I bit my lower lip and slowly pulled them down.

"You're an eager little thing aren't you?" Slash said with a slight laugh.

I blushed and cast my head down.

"Don't stop. I think it's sexy. I love seeing the look on a girl's face the first time she sees a cock."

Slowly, I continued, at first revealing the V-shape of his pelvic bone before uncovering a mound of thick, black, but trimmed pubic hair. My heart hammered in my chest and my mouth watered as his pants slid down over his thighs and began to reveal the base of his shaft. It was then that I began to see what a real man looked like. I had always felt that I was delightfully average when it came to my endowment, but average looked miniscule next to this man. This was a cock!

My eyes got large and my mouth fell agape as I revealed the anaconda hiding in Slash's pants. He had to be at least 9 inches long and almost as thick as my wrist. I could only stare as it hung down between his thighs.

As if he knew that I was locked in a trance, Slash gently grabbed my hand and brought it to his dick, mid-shaft.

"Don't be afraid," he said. "You've gotten this far."

His encouragement woke me from my stupor. I closed my hand around his cock, only to discover that my fingers didn't quite encircle it completely. I was in awe at the sight of my gloved hand against his manhood. I wanted to take off my glove so that I could feel his warmth against my hand, his skin against my skin, but I didn't dare let go of his cock, in fear that I may not have to courage to pick it up again.

Slowly, I began to move my hand back and forth, allowing the satin glove to gently caress the skin of Slash's cock. I watched, transfixed as the pinkish skin of Slash's bulbous cockhead disappeared in my gloved hand. Just as quickly as it had disappeared, it re-emerged from its pitch dark satin enclosure. My hand stroked the beast as if it were completely natural and something I had done my entire life.

Satisfied that he had me right where he wanted me, Slash laid back onto the bed and propped himself up on his elbows.

"Go on." He urged. "Put it in your mouth."

I wanted to continue stroking his cock, but it was if he had a direct hardline to my brain. I did exactly as he commanded. I moved to my knees and bent down over him, bringing my head down to his towering manhood. My lips paused just over the tip as I inhaled. I was rewarded with a hot, musty breath of Slash's scent. He smelled like a man ought to and nothing like the soft, flowery scent in which I was dressed up.

My arms weakened and buckled slightly as my brain processed what was happening. The underside of his thick cock gently brushed up against my lips and the head poked me in the nose. My lips parted slightly and I ever so delicately stuck out the tip of my tongue. The sensation of hot skin against my lips combined with experiencing the taste of a cock weakened my arms further and had my mouth watering for more.

In my head I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I could no longer help myself. Deep down, I had wanted this to happen. When I had come upstairs to use the bathroom. When I had flirted back with Slash. When I had allowed Tasha to dress me up in a dress and heels. When I had agreed to wearing stockings with Tasha in the first place. All along the way, I knew what my final destination would be, but I refused to acknowledge it. I could have put a stop to it at any of these points, but I liked the way I felt. The sensations were new and the consequences were more risqué than anything I had ever done. I was now a slave to the hormones coursing through my body. I would do whatever they told me to do, and right now they were telling me to open my mouth and suck this man's dick like I was born to do it.

I relented and let it happen. My mouth opened and my head crested the peak of Slash's rigid cock. Without pausing, I lowered my head onto it and forced my mouth open wide as I took him inside me. As I rose again, my lips closed at the tip with an audible "smack."

I had done it. The line was crossed and there was no turning back now. More importantly, I liked it. It was as if I were starving, and the the only solution was for Slash to feed me his meaty cock. I felt overwhelmed with the need to wrap my lips back around his hard dick. To feel his hardness fill my mouth and the heat radiate from his glans to my tongue.

I fed off the way Slash's body reacted to my touch. How his back arched and his hips thrust forward to meet my waiting mouth. I loved how he moaned. The way he grunted "yes" as my mouth pleasured his cock. His sounds were my reward for a job well done. It abated my fears and told me that he needed this as much as I did. It was at this moment that I truly understood what power women had over their male counterparts. As I continued to work my mouth up and down the first few inches of his cock, I was rewarded with a treat...my first taste of pre-cum.

The salty and sticky secretion covered my tongue and elicited a moan on my behalf. It tasted better than anything I had ever tried. In the past, I was always repulsed by the smell of my own ejaculate. Something about the combination of the overwhelming smell and my post-orgasm clarity made me fear even catching a small whiff of my own seed. This was different. I was in the throes of passion. My own sexual tension was peaked. The pre-cum almost tasted sweet as it danced on my tongue and coated my lips. I wanted more. I wanted Slash to empty his balls and fill my mouth with his delicious baby batter.

Now eager to make Slash cum, I put my full effort into the blow job. I worked his shaft with both hands while continuing to slurp and suck at the top third of his cock. A few times I hit the back of my throat and gagged, but that only seemed to encourage him to thrust back harder and deeper, resulting in my gagging again. Spit began to run from my mouth, which I would slurp back up every so often, but my real goal had still eluded me. I wanted his cum and I wanted it bad. My jaw was beginning to ache and my throat was getting raw. He seemed close and yet I couldn't get him to the finish line.

I decided to try to urge him home with words.

"I want to taste you," I moaned. "Please cum in my mouth baby! I need it!"

I was practically begging for him to feed me his seed. His thrusts became more frantic and in response I placed each hand beneath his buttocks and pulled him into me as deep as I could manage. I now had almost half of him in my mouth and sucked with all my worth. I pulled him more and more with each bob of my head, but still my throat would not open for him.

I was disappointed that I could not take his entire length, but it was of no consequence. Slash had reached the point of no return. My mouth was flooded with sticky, sweet pre-cum. I moaned as I closed my lips tight around the head of his cock. His legs stiffened and his heavy balls rose.

I was in heaven. All of my worries and fears were washed away as the first spurt of cum splashed against the back of my throat. I could practically feel the flood of dopamine into my system. My body was on fire with desire and sexual tension. Three more mouthfuls followed in rapid succession. I quickly swallowed down the first. My eyes rolled back in my head as the thick substance coated my sore esophagus and filled my belly. I did my best to keep up with Slash's onslaught, but the volume of his orgasm was too much for me to handle. Globs of cum threatened to choke me as they dribbled from my mouth and down my chin.

Despite being unprepared for the size of his load, I was impressed with my skills and proud of my work. The dribbles of sticky cum down my chin were my prize. It proved that I could suck off a massive cock and take most of a load in my mouth. If I had had a pussy, it would have been gushing and aching for Slash to fuck me. There was just no comparison to the sensation of having his cum coat my insides. I secretly hoped his orgasm would never end.

Just then, a noise from behind startled me. I quickly turned my head to investigate what was happening, but in my confusion I was hit directly in the face by Slash's last rope of semen. It covered my nose and lips and threatened to go up my nostrils with each heavy breath. I didn't stop to think about my appearance though. I could only turn to face what waited for me.

I hadn't yet fully turned when my heart leapt up into my throat. I heard it before I saw it.

"Oh my God!" She giggled.

There, in the doorway, stood my wife. Eyes wide and hands covering her gaping, surprised expression. What she saw looking back at her was my equally surprised, but increasingly terrified face, covered in spit, cum, and runny eyeliner.

"Tasha!" I yelped. "What...what are you..."

She raised a hand to cut me off.

"Marc told me it would work, but I never actually believed it."

I didn't know what she meant. "Who...who is Marc? And wh...what did he tell you would work?"

"I'm Marc," I heard from behind me.

I turned back to look at Slash as his cum dripped from my chin to my fake breasts. "Marc? As in Tasha's ex, Marc?"

"That's the one!" He said with a smile.

I again turned to Tasha, desperate to understand what was going on.

"I'm sorry for being so secretive, babe, but it was the only way," Tasha explained. "When Marc and I dated, we used to go to drag bars and pick up Trans girls to join us in threesomes. I ran into Marc getting coffee the other day and we reminisced about our wild days. I guess I confessed that although I was happy with our marriage, I missed the thrill of being with a Trans girl."

"I suggested that you would make an excellent crossdresser," Marc added. "You had the body for it, Tasha just needed to guide you to the choice for yourself."

I was still so confused. This was all a setup? "So you knew I'd end up with Marc?"

"Actually, no!" Tasha laughed. "Never in a million years. I just thought we would end up fucking when we got home. Marc was the one who said he would have you in bed by the end of the night."

Marc snickered. "I told you so. Conservative guys always have a little bit of slut inside them. You just gotta find a way to let it out. Turns out your husband likes to suck a little dick."

I turned red in anger. "I...I can't believe you would do this." I spat cum from my mouth to the bed.

"If it's any consolation, you're a really good dick sucker." Marc continued. "Best blowjob I've had in a while. Maybe even better than Tasha!"

"Hey!" Tasha complained. "And I must say, you look really sexy covered in Marc's cum. The little bit I saw of you with his dick in your mouth had me turned on. I'd love to see you fuck him."

I was embarrassed and angry. I didn't know what to say or feel. I wanted to run out of the room, but that wasn't an option in my current state. Before my wife had burst into the room, I probably would have let Marc fuck me. I had to admit that I was a little curious how that would feel, but now I felt so betrayed.

"I...I can't." I admitted. "I shouldn't have done what I did, and I'm certainly not going to fuck him now."

"Your loss," Tasha said with a sigh. "He's a good fuck."

That comment wounded my pride even more, knowing that my wife still lusted after her ex. She saw the pain that I wore on my face and walked up to me as I sat on the edge of the bed. With her hand, she lifted my chin and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. As she pulled away, she wiped a small drip of semen from her lips with a finger and put it in my mouth.

"I know you like how he tastes, and I can tell that you liked the way he felt in your mouth. You won't regret this, I promise. Please fuck him...if not for me, for yourself. You went along with this entire evening and looked amazing the whole time. You deserve to see it through and experience something new. And I would love to see you ride Marc's cock."

I was speechless. It was amazing how easily Natasha could turn me on. More importantly, she was right. I didn't just like how Marc felt in my mouth, I loved it. I needed to feel him inside me.

"You're right, Tasha." I admitted. "I love how he made me feel like a woman. Shania Twain pun intended!"