Hair Banger's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha giggled. "You're such a nerd."

"I'd do it because you asked me to," I continued, "but I think I would have even if you didn't."

By then, Marc had sat up and moved next to me on the bed. He put one hand on my nylon covered thigh and another on my shoulder. Tasha knelt next to me and did the same.

"Don't worry," Marc said. "I'll be gentle. Just lay back and try to relax."

Simultaneously, Marc and Tasha pushed me onto my back in a coordinated effort. Tasha lay next to me and whispered encouraging words into my ear while Marc explored my body with his hands. He worked his hands under my corset to grab my fake breasts and give them a squeeze. Tasha nibbled on my ear and kissed my neck.

"Thank you for doing this." She whispered. "You are going to love having his cock inside you."

I turned my head to face her as Marc worked his hands under the waistband of my miniskirt.

"I had assumed that it was your cock that I was going to be taking tonight," I admitted, "But this is exciting too. Thank you for setting this up."

Tasha smiled. "You can always have both!"

She took my hand and placed it on her crotch. My initial suspicions were confirmed. She was definitely hiding a fake cock under those patent leather pants. I could feel it's stiffness as she pushed herself into me. Meanwhile, Marc had made his way under my skirt. He licked my nylon encased thighs and cupped my tucked dick with his hand.

His touch was electric. I arched my back and moaned as I pushed myself into him while simultaneously grabbing my wife's fake cock through her pants. I was in heaven. My first day as a woman, and I had two sexy men pleasuring me with their thick, meaty cocks.

Marc peaked his head out from under my skirt and asked, "Are you ready?"

I nodded yes.

He swiftly grabbed me by the hips and flipped me onto my stomach. A slight squeal escaped my lips in response to his rough handling. Marc pulled me up so I was on all fours and pushed my skirt up to my waist. He then gripped the crotch of my pantyhose with both hands and tore a giant hole. My thighs and ass were exposed and my dick flopped down to hang limp between my legs. I quickly reached down and tucked it back into the front of the pantyhose, where they weren't torn.

Tasha moved up towards my head. She took off her red spandex shirt to reveal the chiseled muscle vest that she wore. I reached up to touch her fake abs and gave her a smile. She responded by unzipping her pants and letting her 8 inch cock flop down in front of my face. She inched closer so that it brushed against my lips.

Tasha lifted my chin with her fingers and looked into my eyes. "You're going to suck my dick while Marc fucks your ass, baby. And you're gonna love it."

My eyes shot open wide as I felt Marc press his manhood against my opening. The weight of his dick against my cheeks felt like nothing I had ever experienced. Instinctively, I inched forward, away from the intrusion, which only caused Tasha's fake dick to press up against my face.

My wife put her hands on my shoulders. "Just relax and let him in. Don't fight it."

I closed my eyes and did as she told me.

"Don't worry," Marc said from behind. I used a good amount of lube."

As if on cue, I felt Marc probe at me with his dick again. He rubbed himself against my hole up and down. I felt the slippery lube coat my opening.

Tasha, meanwhile grabbed my face with both hands.

"Look at me," she said. "You're doing so amazing."

She stared deep into my eyes as I felt Marc press harder into me. Slowly, I felt my ass start to open for him and to let him inside me.

"Mmmmm," I moaned.

Marc had barely breached my opening and the feeling was incredible. Sparks of electricity raced through my body. He briefly withdrew and then pressed forward again, this time penetrating the entire head of his cock into my ass.

"There we go." Marc said.

"That's the hard part, baby!" Tasha encouraged. "You'll love what comes next. Just relax and enjoy."

Marc paused with just his head inside me to give me a chance to adjust to the feeling. Then I felt him place his left hand on my hip and his right had on my lower back. What followed was the most intense feeling of my life. He leaned forward and I felt him fill my insides inch by inch with his massive cock. My eyes rolled back and my jaw dropped.

"Unnngh!" I moaned as Marc took my anal virginity. I reached up and clawed at Tasha's chest.

"Oh my God," Tasha giggled. "I think you broke her."

I lowered my hand to her fake cock and quickly guided it to my hungry mouth.

"I think you have yourself quite the cock hungry little slut, don't you Natasha?" Marc laughed.

"Yes! She seems to be a good little whore. Fuck her good!"

Marc started to thrust his hips at my wife's command. At first the movement was too much for me, and I again instinctively moved away. After a few thrusts, however, I regained my composure. I focused on sucking off my wife while Marc picked up the pace behind me. After a minute or so, I finally found the rhythm and began pushing my hips back into Marc to meet his thrusts and letting his forceful contact move me back into Tasha.

"Holy fuck!" Marc grunted. "Your little slut can really take some dick. Tasha, too bad you can't get a feel for how her ass just grabs on to your cock."

Tasha reached out and took Marc's hand over my head. "If it's anything like the way she's working my dick with her mouth, then I have no doubt." She then turned her attention to me. "Congrats baby! You just had your first Eiffel Tower."

I was too in the moment to react. I just wanted to slam myself back jnro Marc as hard as I could. I wanted him buried inside of me. I wanted to feel him fill me up with his cum.

"Oh fuck. Yes Marc! Fuck me harder!" I moaned.

Tasha pulled her dick out of my mouth and backed away. Marc pushed my chest to the bed and held my hips in place so my ass was up in the air. I bent my knees and lifted my heels in the air to wrap them around Marc.

"She's a true pornstar!" Tasha said with a laugh.

In my new position, Marc hammered away like a piston, rapidly thrusting in and out. Sweat built on my forehead and was cascading out from underneath my breastforms. I gripped the bedsheets and buried my face in them, screaming out in pleasure as Marc had his way with me.

I felt Tasha make her way back towards Marc and heard her speak to him. "I wanna see you cum in this bitch. Fill her to the brim!"

Hearing my wife tell her ex to cum inside me had me begging for it as well. My legs began to wobble and my knuckles turned white as I gripped the bed with all my strength. Finally, I felt it. Marc gave a grunt and a deep thrust and emptied his balls deep inside me. Spurt after spurt of his hot, sticky cum first came gushing into me, and then out once I was truly filled to the brim.

Having spent his load, Marc leaned over me, pushing me into the bed, both of us heaving from exhaustion. As his dick softened, he pulled out, another wave of cum following with it as my asshole gaped. Before I could recover, Tasha's head was beneath my raised crotch, cleaning up Marc's mess.

I began to protest, but before I could, she pulled out my limp cock and quickly popped it into her mouth. I immediately stiffened in her mouth. It didn't take more than a minute before I was cumming, the tension and build up from the sec with Marc having been too much to last any longer. She finally released me and I collapsed onto the bed, completely spent, covered in bodily fluids from three people, and supremely satisfied.

Despite the exhaustion, the smile on my face couldn't fade. I was so thoroughly pleased that I couldn't stop small giggles from escaping. I could feel Marc's cum leaking from my ass and running down my balls. Just a few days ago I would have been disgusted by the thought. Today, it only made me proud. Proud that I could please a man in such a way. Twice! Both with my mouth and my ass. I was happy that I could make him happy. Sure, I was used and I was tricked, but I couldn't deny the way I felt. This was going to happen again. With or without Tasha's doing.

I finally gathered the strength to roll over and sit up to find Marc and my wife staring at me.

"Well?" Tasha asked. "How do you feel?"

I pulled her toward me and gave her a big kiss. I could still taste both mine and Marc's cum on her lips.

"Fucked well!" I answered. "When can we do this again?"

Marc laughed. "I told you that you had a little slut on your hands."

"I guess you were right. You win the bet." She said to Marc.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Tasha turned to me and continued. "Then we'll talk about how you're going to pay up for my loss."