Hair Dye Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
When she dyes her hair, I get kinky.
2.2k words
4.09
3.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you dying your hair this weekend my love?" I ask my wife of 29 years after dinner. Now if you have read my previous story, you know that when she dyes her hair, I get to be tied up, teased and get to orgasm. She isn't all that kinky, but she likes this arrangement.

"No, I did that last Saturday. I am not planning on it until next weekend. Why?"

"Just horny and wanting to be tied up, that's all."

"Nope, sorry."

"Well can we have sex tonight then? I want to have fun tonight." The problem is at her age her orgasms are very hard to attain, so she just isn't in the mood that much.

She looks at me across the table. I see I am annoying her a little with my constant asking. This is the plan, to see how far I can push her. She will either consent to having some fun or....."

"I am not in the mood. Go lock up then so you leave me alone." Or that.

"Really? I want to cum, how about you go put on the boots?"

She looks at me with her teacher face. "I said to go lock up now."

I look defeated, but actually I am happy. "Yes my love." I get up, go around and kiss her on her cheek and head to the bedroom. I get my Rikers chastity cage out and after lubing up my cock, and waiting for it to go down enough, I get it locked on.

"What do you want me to do with the key my love?" I ask her. She has now migrated to her reading chair.

"Put it in the kitchen safe and set it to open tomorrow at 6 pm."

"Yes my love." I set the timer on the safe to 24 hours and 18 minutes, put the key in it and push the big red button. I watch the timer go from 5 down to 1, then the sound of the motor engaging. That is it, I am locked with no way out until tomorrow night.

I re-enter the living room. "I take it you want me to clean up?" Since I am now locked up, I will do a lot more of the chores and things around. She knows I will since being locked puts me more in a submissive mood.

"What do you think?" she say to me as she leaves her attention on her kindle.

"Yes my love, I humbly obey." She gives me a sidelong glance. I get to work cleaning up the dishes, cleaning the table and making sure everything is nice and clean. "All done my love," I say as I go stand by her.

"You may rub my feet now." I sit on the floor on front of her and rub her feet for a while. "Yes my love." I have a huge foot fetish, so I have no problem with that at all. The weekend goes well. She teases me a lot, always squeezing my locked up member as she passes me, having me rub her feet a lot, and being cute. I love it.

Monday night after my shower she tells me to drop the keys and set it for 8 AM. Since I go to work at 6:30 I will not have access until I get home from work each day. "Yes my love," is all I say as I set the safe and once again deny myself any pleasure for 24 hours, at my own hand.

The next seven days are great. I will get the key when I get home from work, remove the cage, shower, clean the cage, re-lock myself and drop the key back in the safe. During the same time, she has me rub her feet nightly, teases me a lot, and has me do a bunch of the menial chores. Each night when we go to bed she has me rub her head so she can get to sleep, and she grabs my locked cock and squeezes lightly and rubs my balls until she falls asleep. Needless to say that I am extremely horny by the time we get up Saturday morning.

I got out of bed my usual time at 5:30 am. I am hoping she is dying her hair this morning and not tomorrow. I watch quite a bit of porn over the next few hours. Mostly foot jobs with the slave licking his own cum off her feet or shoes. She finally gets out of bed after 8. I greet her with a big hug and kiss. "Good morning my love."

"Good morning" she says, patting my cage and kissing me on the cheek. She can tell I am as hard as I can be in the cage, and the front of my underwear is pretty wet.

So I make us breakfast, clean up and we talk for a bit. Then she utter those words I was waiting for. "Time to dye my hair this morning."

I get a grin on my face. "Any suggestions on what I should do?"

"No, do whatever you want, that is your thing not mine." With that she gets up and heads to the bedroom. I follow her thinking about what I want to do and be done to me.

"How about the new silver boots?"

"That will be fine." With that she turns on her audio book pretty loud, signaling me that she is done with me, and it is time for me to get kinky.

I get the key from the safe and unlock myself. I go to the spare bathroom, wash up and clean the cage. It all goes into the kitchen safe, hopefully until next week.

I go into her closet and get the new thigh high silver boots. I place them in her rocking chair. They are very sexy, and I love to lick them and worship them. I pull out the containers from under my bed and open them. Looking at the array of bondage gear at my disposal, I decide on a simple tie this morning. I get out the locking wrist and ankle restraints and lock them on. Next I take a plastic coated metal chain that is cut to just go around my waist and put it on and lock it in front. Next is the leather collar with a long chain locked to the front O-ring. A 4" metal bar gets locked between my ankles. I get a leather strap and wrap it around my balls, under my ass and up to the chain, tying it there. I retrieve nipple clamps and a few more locks. All of the keys to my locks except one get placed on top of my dresser. This way when I am done I cannot get free on my own. I stand up and hobble to the rocking chair, holding a paddle, our "fun" blanket, three more locks and one key. I place the paddle in her chair and the blanket on the ground.

I take the long chain and wrap it around the arm of the chair, locking it in place but leaving the key on the keyhole. I then put the nipple clamps on. Damn they hurt; and will hurt for the next hour or so. It usually takes her 25 minutes to dye her hair, then lets it set for 40 minutes. I quickly put my hands behind my back, putting the locks through the chain at the very center of my back. I carefully lock each wrist to a lock. When I hear that last click, I know I am stuck well, and there is no way I can get out without her help. For those of you into self-bondage, there is nothing like the feeling of helplessness and pleasure you get from knowing you are completely stuck with no way out. I sit down carefully in front of the chair, and wait, locked up and helpless at my own hand until she is done dying her hair.

I am just sitting there, my nipples aching from the clamps, my dick leaking all over the blanket, my mind wandering to even kinkier scenarios. It seemed like forever before she finally comes over and sits in her rocking chair. She pulls the boots on her feet, so sexy. I immediately get up on my knees, which is no easy feat with your wrists locked to the small of your back, and start to lick her boots. She takes up the paddle and paddles my ass while I lick and worship her boots. I lick them all around the toe area, then up one boot and down the other. I feel my cock getting so hard after a week locked away. She stops paddling me and I sit up and move forward so her right foot is under my balls. She starts to kick up, lightly into my balls. Over and over she hits my nuts, not hard, but steadily.

It feels so good. I feel her start to knock my hard on around, back and forth and then press her foot into the base. Damn I want to cum. I look down and see a lot of my sweet fluid on her boot, so I back up, lean down and lick up everything I can. This is difficult with my hands locked behind my back, but that just adds to the situation.

When it is clean, I get up and move over so she can kick me with the other boot. She kicks up and up into my nuts, and I close my eyes in pleasure. I feel a sharp pain in my nipple as she uses her other foot to swing the nipple clamps around. My cock is pulsing now, the pleasure and pain is sending me into overdrive. I want to cum so bad, but I don't want this to end.

All stimulation ends. I open my eyes to both her feet on the ground in front of me so I lean down again and worship and clean both her boots the best I can. When I am done I sit up and she places her feet on either side of my cock and puts them together, pressing her soles into my stomach. So I start to fuck her boots. I thrust between her boots slowly at first, then go faster and faster. Being locked up for a week, the bondage, the boot worship and now fucking her boots is too much. I can feel my cum bubbling up. I am so close.

"Cum or ruin?" I ask as I get close. I pump for all I am worth, faster and faster. I am going to explode. She always says cum, since she thinks I need to cum, which of course I don't.

"Ruin" she says as she removes both her feet and places them on the ground together under my cock. Crap, damn, I was so close, my cock just jumps and jerks around for a few seconds then the cum just leaks out all over her boots. I watch spasm after spasm leak down and cover the front of both boots. I get no pleasure from the relief, but she is in charge. As soon as the spasms stop, I back up, lean down and lick up the first glob of my cum. Since I did not have my orgasm, and I am still horny as hell I love this part. I swallow, and then proceed to lick and clean up every drop that I splattered on her boots.

She moves her boots around to make sure they are completely clean. My dick is still hard as ever, wanting to continue the game, but her alarm on her phone goes off. Time for her to rinse her hair.

I look at my nipples, that are in so much pain and look at her. She reaches down and removes each one, the pain is intense as the blood rushes back in, but the pain intensifies as the pushes my nipples and rubs them. She loves that part, I hate it, but she gets to do as she pleases, since my hands can't do anything to stop her.

She unlocks the chain around the arm of the rocking chair. I get up and shuffle over to my dresser, where all the keys are. I grab the key to the chain that is around my waist with my mouth and hobble back to her. I drop it into her hand, and she unlocks the front lock. Now my hands are still behind my back, but loose so I hobble back to the dresser to get all the keys and get out of my self-bondage.

"Clean up and lock back up."

"Yes my love." I proceed to get out of the locked restraints, which takes a bit to find each key to all the locks I used. This takes me another 15 to 20 minutes, since I really don't want to get back in the cage, but I do at the same time.

After I get everything back in their boxes and back under the bed my cock is limp enough to lock back up. I look down at my locked up member, thinking about the last week and of course I try and get hard. I love this feeling, the horniness, the pressure of the cage around my cock. I wonder if she will let me out to play before she dyes her hair again in two weeks?