Hairbrush-Spank & Anal for Lolly

Story Info
Lolly craves punishment, the hairbrush and anal sex.
1.6k words
4.32
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really fancy me don't you," she states, kind of triumphantly.

"I do."

"Yeah, I thought you did. I'm not stupid."

"I never said you were stupid."

"That's true, you didn't. Anyway, I bet you think it's odd that a pretty twenty-five-year-old would fancy a guy old enough to be her father. And how old are you by the way?"

"Forty-two."

"You look older."

"Thanks."

"You're also quite plain. Though you haven't a bad figure. Small dick?"

"Dunno, maybe."

*Where's this all going?*

"I'm going to make you a proposition, though no money is going to be involved..."

"Curiouser and curiouser..."

"Shut-up and don't interrupt... and also, I think it would be a good idea if we kept our voices down a little... I don't want all of Costa listening in... I'm going to tell you something which I need for you to keep secret... and if you decide to blab, I'll make a lot of trouble for you... I can do that you know... I do the fucking around... not any guy -- understand?"

What the hell am I getting sucked into?

"Yes, of course."

"Good."

I look at her sitting opposite to me at the small table: long curly raven hair, intense and cold sapphire-blue eyes, pale complexion, sensuous mouth, and small straight nose. She's wearing a black jumper and jeans, is slim and petite.

I lift my mug of hot chocolate up and take a sip from it.

"Okay, I'm going to be straight with you... yeah, I know that's unusual for a woman... but I knew you fancied me... and let's be frank you wanted to fuck me... you wouldn't keep coming in the chip shop if you didn't... it was obvious... maybe the little waitresses uniform helped with some of the buttons left 'deliberately' undone..."

I feel myself colouring -- she's got my number.

"Anyway, the truth is that I don't actually find older men very attractive... I like young virile men with big cocks and toned, ripped physiques... most of which I meet off the internet... yeah, don't look shocked or hurt... I'm coming to it... but... BUT... you reminded me of my father... you look very much like him... and he was pretty plain... God knows what my mother saw him in... money probably... prospects... a nice lifestyle...and he was a disciplinarian... and I was wild... a problem teenager... and I hated him... HATED him... yet now I miss him... he committed suicide a couple of years ago, shortly after Mum died of cancer... and I need you to do to me what he used to..."

My God, she's totally fucked up. Get out now.

I start to get up and say, "Look at the time, I really must be going..."

"Sit down, please. I haven't finished speaking."

I hesitate and sit back down.

"Okay, I know this is weird, and though I'm only twenty-five I have some experience of life and I know that we have to grab that life with both hands... we have to fulfil our fantasies... and this is also the truth... you're lonely and frustrated... and I can give you something you're never going to get again because you're old and plain and a bit of a doormat... and you should think yourself lucky that I'm giving you this opportunity because it will NEVER pass your way again -- never. Now, tell me about your relationship situation, though I reckon I can guess."

"Well, if you put it like that... yes, I'm divorced and live by myself... my wife, who was older than me, incidentally, said once: 'I'd like someone younger and better looking.' I thought she was joking, but she wasn't. And sure enough, she got someone younger and better looking too. I was gutted. I paid her off and managed to keep the bungalow. Been single ever since... I guess you're right. I'm a sad, lonely, and desperate middle-aged man."

"Okay, here's the deal. You're going to fulfil my fantasy. You're going to roleplay and follow cues, and when it's over I'm going to let you shag me up the arse... and that's non-negotiable... you're going to shag me up the arse because (a), I don't want to look at your ugly mug, (b), I don't want to get pregnant by you... that would be a nightmare, and (c), I quite like being fucked in the arse. Furthermore, I'll be calling the shots, and you'd better be ready when I need you. There are some other things too, but we'll talk about that another day. Remember, don't give me any grief otherwise I'll make your life very difficult. Keep me sweet and everything will be fine, just... tickety-boo. Time now to nip down to Kaj's Beauty Shop and pick up a nice new wooden hairbrush..."

*

We are in the large L-shaped lounge of my bungalow. I am sitting on a blue upholstered footrest. In my hand is a 'Kent' wooden handled hairbrush, and I am only wearing a navy-blue flannel dressing gown -- I am naked underneath.

I have also just switched the camcorder on which is fixed to the top of a tripod.

She, Lolly, is standing by the door. She is attired only in a sleeveless, flimsy pink nightgown -- I can clearly see the outline of her nipples through the fabric. Her bare arms, which are white and slender, are hanging down by her sides and her head is lowered in a kind of submission.

"You're a... DISGRACE, Lolly... you've sullied the good name of this family... a god fearing, hardworking and law-abiding family... a pillar of the community... you're a dirty, little... slut, Lolly, getting drunk and performing... disgusting acts on young men in back street alleyways, your top pulled up and your knickers pulled down... disgusting... vile... and I'm ashamed and embarrassed to have you as my daughter... what have you got to say for yourself?"

"I'm very, very... VERY sorry, Daddy... are you going to... punish me, Daddy... punish me VERY hard, Daddy?"

"Yes, I am... I'm going to give you a spanking and a beating you'll never forget, young lady... I'll make you mend your sinful ways if it's the last thing I do... spare the rod and spoil the child was never so true... and when I'm done with you, you'll not sit comfortably for a week... and then I'm going to make you wear a chastity device... and shave your head... and throw away all that make-up which is the paint of the... devil... Satan's slut is all you are... now remove your gown and prostrate yourself over my lap."

She takes the gown off and places it gently over one of the dining table chairs. She walks over to me, totally naked, and lays across my lap. I pull her closer to me and then grab hold of left arm and pull it up her back. I notice that she is trembling slightly.

"I'm going to punish you now girl -- it's for your own good."

I pull back my right arm with the hairbrush and bring the flat of it hard onto her lily-white firm left buttock. It makes a delicious smacking sound, and she yelps and jerks a little.

"Stay still, girl or it will be all the worse for you."

"Yes, Daddy, sorry Daddy."

I get into a steady rhythm: left buttock, smack, right buttock smack whilst she twists and squirms uncomfortably. Gradually the flesh of her posterior transforms into the colour of cherries, she starts to sniff and cry and a thin film of perspiration on the curve of pale back begins to appear. I also discern a dampness across the top of my thighs.

I must have administered over sixty swats by now and her skin is beginning to seriously abrase.

"Daddy, I have learnt my lesson now... I'll be a good girl... please show mercy..."

"Yes, you have suffered enough, but there is one more thing you have to learn... you are mine and mine alone..."

"Yes, Daddy... take me, please..."

"Lay on the floor now, facedown."

She slides off me and kneels on the rich deep pile green carpet and then stretches out.

I remove my dressing gown, I am quite erect, kneel down and push open the top of her legs. She is quite compliant. I then press my cock against her anus and push it in forcefully. She gasps and then surrenders to the feel of it. Her passage is tight but not so tight I can't thrust hard. I notice her put her right arm under her body so that she can finger herself. I grab hold of her left arm and stretch it out as far as I can. I place the palm of my right hand to the side of her. I pump her as hard and as quickly as I can. She starts to groan and breathe heavily. As I feel her anus begin to spasm I too orgasm, feeling my spunk shoot into her.

"SPLIT ME IN TWO, DADDY," she screams out.

And now it's over.

I withdraw and get up back on my feet.

She gets up too, her face is flushed, and her nipples still erect. A little breathlessly she says, "Thanks, I need a shower now."

"How was it?" I say.

"We don't really need to analyse it. But yeah, it was good. When I've cleaned myself, I'll be off. I'll contact you when I need you again but, in the meantime, you keep this between us. You'll also need to turn the camera off -- I'll take it with me when I'm done. "

"Okay," I respond, before clicking the record button off.

She pads naked out of the lounge and as she does, I glance at her deeply reddened buttocks with the little glistening trails of my sperm idly running down the inside of her pale toned thighs...