Hairdresser does Home Visits

Story Info
Hairdresser surprises her when doing first home visit.
1.6k words
4.54
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan was having her hair done by her favourite stylist (Stephen). She loved how perfectly turned out he always was and how he always talked very personally with her. She felt very happy to share all her personal details with him. Was it just his character or was it that his very gay manner was comforting? She was going to miss him as she was moving house and it would be very difficult to get to the salon.

When she told him that this would be the last time that he cut her hair he told her that he did do house visits but was not allowed to advertise this while working in the salon. He said he would be delighted to take her on as a private client if she wished and they agreed an appointment for five weeks time.

When he arrived for the appointment Jan was delighted to see him and welcomed more like a visiting friend. While he cut her hair, she shared details of her love life or more accurately lack of it. His hands always felt sensuous but today, as he ran his fingers across her scalp, they felt particularly soothing. She asked him about his home visits and he said that he had about eight clients. He added that doing home visits allowed him offer services that were not an option in the salon. This intrigued Jan who had to know more immediately.

"Well, most of my ladies like to have their privates made as smooth as babies bottoms. They say that I am gentler than any woman they have had."

"How do you feel about getting up close and personal with ladies' private parts. I am not sure how I would feel about anybody fiddling around down there."

"Oh; most of my ladies seem to get very comfortable with it very quickly. Tell you what when I have finished your head, I will give you a free trial down below. I can't say fairer than that can I?"

"Let's just see when you have finished my head."

As the styling went on Jan realized that all she could think about was Stephen's offer to shave her down below. It was disturbing her that she could not deny that the thought was arousing her. She had never thought of him in any way sexually but now it was different. When he finished her hair he showed her and asked for her opinion. By the time she had checked the mirror Stephen had pulled the footstool up in front of the dining chair Jan had been sitting on and invited her to sit back down where she had been. She hesitated just long enough to realise that she didn't have to ask him shave her which was a relief.

"Lift you bottom so that I can remove your panties, I cannot shave you with them still on. That's it now drape your legs up over the arms of the chair."

It wasn't until she was stretched wide with her clearly excited pussy very open to his gaze that she slightly panicked. She was very close to closing her legs and standing up before she heard his comforting words.

"There that's great, just needs a little tidying up. Would you like the completely bald look or a short, shaped design? The completely shaved look has become very popular recently."

"I have never shaved it all off. Maybe I should give it a try. Yes go for it."

He started by taking a small pair of scissors and trimming the area. He then disappeared to fill a cup with very hot water. I looked down at myself and realised that my pussy was wide open and clearly slightly aroused. When he returned he lathered up a shaving brush and covered what I thought was an unnecessarily wide area. He also seemed to spend plenty of time working the cream into the short hair. As he did my clit that had felt a little perky decided to put in a full appearance. As it became erect it pushed through its tight hood. When the lubricated brush stroked across it I could not prevent myself gasping with pleasure.

He started the shaving from the outside and worked slowly in. He was pulling my skin tight to get a closer shave as he went. Inevitably his fingers as well as the shaver got closer and closer to my pussy. Looking down I was slightly comforted by the fact that the shaving cream was hiding the fact that my pussy was lubricating itself. He was chatting away about a holiday he was just back from as his fingers actually slipped inside my pussy. He didn't miss a beat in detailing the trip. He never commented on how it was not just the outside of my pussy that was lubricated as he finished shaving it. He moved me enough to shave my bottom having applied cream to it.

Even the gentle shaving of my anus had added to my arousal. He dried me a little like you would a baby and then stood back slightly admiring his work. It felt funny having a man staring at my pussy like that.

"I used a special shaving cream that gives a very smooth shave but does sometimes cause slight irritation. I usually apply a lotion that soothes the skin. Would you like me to or would you rather do it yourself?"

"I don't think there is any reason to try and spare my modesty at this point. Please go ahead."

The razor had been intimate but when his fingers started to apply the lotion it was a different intimacy completely. It felt like a lover caressing my groin rather than my hairdresser. When his fingers circled my clit I had a strong urge to move so that he made contact with the swollen nub. His next words changed everything.

"If you want me to stop just say so."

With this his fingers and thumb not only found my clit but they rolled it round in the most wonderful way. My head said stop but my body refused to issue the instruction. I had not realised just how aroused I had been during the last minutes.

"There just relax back and let me take care of you."

It was his usual gentle self that I had always taken as part of his gay persona. Had I got this so wrong all the time? At that moment I didn't care as long as he wasn't Jack the Ripper. Somehow he managed to slip a single finger into my pussy while still rolling my clit with a finger and thumb from the same hand.

"Are you ok my dear, or would you like me to stop?"

"Don't you fucking dare stop."

I was frightened by the aggression in my voice before more calmly adding

"I just hope I can enjoy it a little bit longer before I cum all over you hand. What you are doing is amazing."

"If you want to last a little longer then I can always slow you down just a little."

With this he slipped his other hand underneath me and found my anus with pinpoint accuracy. I wondered how this could possible slow me down until his other hand left my pussy and clit and settled on my stomach. The finger glided into my bottom with the help of some of the lotion before fucking me gently. I was deeply frustrated at first with this development until a second finger joined the first and the pleasure was more than doubled.

"How slow do you want me to be? Most women I have known enjoy a long slow build up. How about you?"

I was almost past the ability to talk. I muttered something about I was in his hands. He massaged my stomach with his one hand while maintaining the beautiful assort on my bottom with the other. Twice he allowed his thumb to briefly play with my clit just long enough to get me right to the edge. No man had ever teased me so beautifully.

"I think it is time isn't it my dear?"

I was almost pleading with him by this point. He pulled upwards on my stomach as his mouth found my painfully erect clit. He alternated between sucking and chewing it for all of the dozen or so seconds it took to unhinge me. The orgasm started in my head and ripped through my body until centring on where his fingers and mouth kept up their assaults. He had to hold me tightly as the spasms rocked me to the core. I have no idea how long it lasted but I was exhausted by its violence and intensity. Finally I was just able to thank him for the most wonderful experience.

"How can I possibly thank you it was amazing. Is there anything that I can offer you?"

"If you mean is there anything you can offer a gay man, I will let you into a few secrets. Women expect a hairdresser to be gay, women feel very comfortable with gay men, women love to convert gay men to straight sex, I have never been gay but I have enjoyed the company of many lovely women. You look very relaxed and satiated that is lovely. You have already thanked me by letting me share your beautiful orgasm. Would you like to book another appointment?"

Every hair appointment he trimmed my pubic hair never shaving it completely after that first time. He brought me to a fabulous orgasm every time he visited. He was inventive and I never knew what to expect. What I did know was that the only pleasure he would allow me to give him was to share my orgasm with him.