A Barn Dance

Story Info
A young couple contracts to have their barn repaired.
22.7k words
48.7k
276
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,572 Followers

"Is that the guy you hired to repair the barn?" Allison asked when I returned from the store with her groceries.

"Yeah, that's Cole. Can you help me with these things?" I asked.

A late twenties couple married for four years, we had recently purchased 21 acres with a small house in a village past the suburbs. The price was decent because of some long past-due maintenance issues that we planned to address one at a time. A decent size barn sat on the property about forty yards from the house that had several stalls and a storage area. It hadn't been on the top of our list but knowing my wife was interested in horses, I asked the owner of the nearby hardware store if he had any recommendations. He suggested a man who did work on the side, and his price came in well, so we decided to give him a try. With his day job, he could only work evenings and weekends, but with the long summer nights, we figured he could still get in several good hours each day.

Before he started, I met with him to go over the supply list, and once finalized, I used the trailer that had come with the property to collect the materials from the hardware store. I parked it alongside the barn with the understanding that he would start sometime in the next few days. The following evening, when I spotted his battered pickup, I headed over to see if he had any remaining needs.

"Hey there, Mr. Jim," Cole said in his thick country accent when he spotted me.

"Just Jim, please," I replied as the deferential phrasing made me feel odd.

"I got ya," he answered with a wry smile.

Although the hardware store had vouched for him, I still had concerns about his competency but the tools he had already unloaded indicated he understood the task, and after spending a few minutes discussing the work sequence, I had even more comfort.

Like in our previous meetings, he wore a long-sleeved untucked work shirt with jeans, and although the clothing masked the details of his physique, he seemed in decent shape. By my eye, he stood a little over six feet tall and I guessed he was about forty years old. He sported a full head of thick brown hair and a neatly trimmed beard that showed a hint of gray. His dark eyes had a determined look that contrasted with his casual manner and when he smiled, he showed a few crooked teeth.

For the next few days, we didn't speak but I tracked his progress by the amount of metal siding that he removed. On Saturday, just as we were about to leave to meet friends for dinner, Cole knocked on our back door.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked as the man, smelling of cigarettes, stepped into the kitchen.

"I just noticed that there are some dead trees on the property and I wondered if you wanted them down. I can cut and split them for firewood. No charge for you that way," he explained.

"Yeah, that could work..." I started before Allison's arrival interrupted the discussion.

Freshly made up and dressed in a knee-length skirt with a sleeveless blouse, she looked wonderful. I chuckled inwardly as I watched Cole's eyes roam her body.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Cole wants to cut down the dead trees for firewood. He'll do it for free and make his money by selling the wood," I explained.

"That sounds great," she replied which sealed the deal.

With that, we shook hands and he departed. We locked up and made for the car, and on the drive, I recalled the man's eager looks at my wife. In truth, I couldn't blame him as she was very attractive and usually garnered attention. Slender, with shoulder-length raven hair, she stood 5'7" tall and weighed 128 pounds. Her C-cup breasts sat high on her chest and with her frame, they looked quite pronounced. Her lovely dark eyes, juicy lips, and playful demeanor provided the little something extra that helped set her apart.

At 5'11" and 175 pounds, I viewed myself as average and certainly didn't possess the attractive qualities that Allison enjoyed. Indeed, I felt very fortunate to land such a beautiful woman. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of sharing my feelings during a weak moment, and now, she often brings it up when it suits her purpose.

As we pulled into the house after dinner, lights from the barn informed us that Cole was still at work. I thought about running out to check on him but decided that I preferred my wife's company and ten minutes later, after changing, we met on the sofa to share a nightcap.

"What do you think Cole's deal is?" Allison asked, and when I gave her a questioning look, she added, "I mean is he married? Does he have kids? Why does he do this kind of work?"

"I don't know the answer to any of that. I just want the barn repaired," I laughed, and after receiving an irritated stare, I offered, "He liked how you looked."

"What's that mean?" she demanded.

"When he was in the kitchen. He looked you over pretty good," I chuckled.

"And you just let him?" she responded, pretending to be annoyed.

"Honey, if I went after every guy that thought you were hot, I'd be in fights every day," I countered as I pulled her close.

"You've never gone after a guy that I remember. Any guy!" she responded before I pressed my lips to hers.

As we connected, I slipped my hand inside her robe and found her firm breasts. I lifted each orb in my hand and then used my thump to tease a nipple. Soon, soft whimpers escaped our connection as her body began to stir.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned when we separated, and then, before I could speak, she said, "Let's go to bed."

Quickly, I rose to my feet and lifted her from the sofa. Then, with her in front, I swatted her rear several times making her giggle as she moved toward the bedroom. We undressed in seconds and I pushed her onto the bed and quickly lowered my head between her legs. As always, she tasted wonderful and I ran my tongue through her slit several times before teasing her clit.

"I need it now," she whined as her hands pawed at my shoulders.

"Already?" I chuckled.

"Yeah," she answered as I rose.

I paused for a moment to gently suck one of her tiny nipples but once within reach, she grabbed my dick and guided it to her opening. We groaned in unison as I slid inside and quickly, we established a good rhythm. In sex, Allison valued consistency, so I tried not to deviate and before long, her purrs and whimpers told me I had her headed in the right direction.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Yeah, don't stop," she gasped.

Normally, we didn't talk much during sex as it made her feel too self-conscious but occasionally, she would engage a little and I hoped the alcohol we had consumed might act as a verbal lubricant.

"I'm not going to stop, baby," I whispered, and then added, "Tell me how it feels."

"Good," she replied, and for a moment I thought that was all I was going to get, but then, she added, "It feels so good. So good... Don't stop. Keep going."

For her, that was very forthcoming, so I decided to push my luck, "You want to cum? Want me to make you cum?"

"Yeah...do it," she moaned as her hands moved to my ass.

The interaction thrilled me but also made my balls tighten. I desperately wanted her to climax first so I did the age-old routine of filling my head with other thoughts. It worked for a while and then the vision of Cole checking her out filled my brain. It had arrived out of the blue and strangely, for a moment, I felt my balls swell even more. Confused and a little alarmed, I mentally chastised myself for the strange thought as I considered why it had excited me.

Fortunately, as my mind swirled, Allison continued her path to orgasm. Her urgent whines brought me back to the moment and sensing that she was near the brink, I re-focused my attention on her. My steady rhythm helped her advance and when her body suddenly tensed, I knew the moment had arrived.

"Oh, Jim...go. Uhhh...mmmm..." she groaned as her legs rose.

"Let it out Allison," I told her.

Her climax lasted a good twenty seconds and then a smile filled her face as she started pushing her hips against mine. Now, she was using her wiles to make me let go and when she started running her tongue along my earlobe, she put me into launch mode.

"Oh, Allison... Damn... Oh, shit," I grunted loudly as I ejaculated.

Second later, I collapsed onto her body and remained still as she slowly ran her hand through my hair before finally falling to her side. Soon, we were both consumed by a contented sleep.

On Tuesday, I arrived home just before sundown and noticed that there was an older model red van parked next to Cole's pickup.

"Whose van is that?" I asked my wife when I stepped inside.

"I don't know. It was there when I got home," she replied.

"I hope he's not bringing his buddies out here," I said, and after thinking about it for a moment, I said, "Maybe I'll go check."

"Do it after dinner. It's almost ready," she replied.

I half expected them to be gone by the time I finished eating but when I saw the vehicles were still there, I decided to have a look. As soon as I was outside, I picked up the sound of an engine running and when I got closer, I realized it was emanating from behind the building. Rounding the corner, I saw they had set up some lights running off a battery, and Cole was working on a chainsaw and smoking a cigarette while a middle-aged woman operated a wood splitter. Somehow, they had managed to get several large sections of a tree trunk to the barn and had cut them into pieces that fit into the machine. The woman appeared quite proficient and while I watched, she tossed a half-dozen split pieces onto a nearby pile. When he finally noticed me, Cole walked over, turned off the splitter, and gave the woman a nod my way.

"This here is Kitty. Kitty, this is Jim," he said.

I guessed the woman was around Cole's age but she showed more hard miles. No more than 5'3" tall, she had a petite frame now marred by a pooching belly. She wore jeans and a tight t-shirt that shielded what appeared to be large breasts, and on her arms, I spotted several cheap tattoos. She had her curly hair cut quite short and I noticed that she had several teeth missing. However, her broad smile and lively eyes somehow managed to soften her deficiencies.

"Hi!" she said loudly.

"Hi, Kitty," I replied which made her start to giggle.

"Kitty got tired of bein at home. She wanted to help out," he explained.

"Yeah, it's boring just sittin around," she added and like Cole, she had a heavy accent.

"I thought we'd do most of the tree work after dark so it doesn't interfere with the barn," he said, and as I nodded, he added, "I mean I need to get the trees down during daylight but that don't take long."

"I understand," I replied, and then, after a pause, I said, "Well, I let y'all get back to it."

We exchanged some quick goodbyes and then I returned to Allison and explained the situation. I offered her a description of Kitty but couldn't answer any of her questions about the woman which frustrated her and soon we moved on to other subjects.

Just a few days later, a line of heavy thunderstorms settled over us, and arriving home, I spotted the pickup and van. With the inclement weather, it seemed strange so I decided to venture over and see what they hoped to accomplish. Walking through some drizzle, I arrived at the door and saw that they were playing cards at a folding table.

"Everyone okay? Quite the storm," I said.

"Yeah, it was really nasty for a little bit," Kitty replied.

"We're okay. Stayed nice and dry here even with some of the panels down," he said as he looked over his shoulder toward the missing metal.

Both wore jeans and t-shirts and I thought the temperature drop that arrived with the storms must have felt good.

"Cole keeps winning at cards," Kitty laughed loudly.

"Yeah, she ain't much of a card player," he replied, and after a pause, he asked, "Want to play some poker? Fifty cents a hand?"

Even though I knew it wasn't a good idea, I shrugged and soon I was sitting in Kitty's chair. She didn't seem at all offended by the sudden change and took a position alongside the table as Cole dealt. For simplicity, we played five-card stud and from the start, luck was on my side. I knew I was up but was not sure by how much until Cole dropped his cards on the table and looked up at me with an annoyed expression.

"That's my $5 gone," he said.

"Shit, that didn't take long," Kitty giggled.

Her comment made him look up at her and he said, "You think so, huh?"

"Well, it didn't," she answered with another laugh.

Cole stared at her for a long time and just when I was about to announce my departure, he turned toward me and said, "How about we play another hand? My bet is Kitty."

His words made me chuckle but when I saw his face, I knew it wasn't meant as a joke. If I understood correctly, winning would result in something from the woman that I feared might be sexual. Suddenly, everything felt very strange as I wasn't even aware of their relationship. I thought they must share some type of arrangement although I guessed it didn't involve marriage. I looked over at the woman wondering how she took his statement and was surprised to see her smiling.

"Uh, I don't think so..." I said as he started to deal.

"Just one hand," he replied, ignoring my words.

I won the hand with a pair of fives. Cole seemed indifferent to the outcome and merely pushed back from the table and lit a cigarette. When I dared look at Kitty, she showed the same smile along with something that I thought might be anticipation.

"Look, I need to go," I said as I stood.

Neither Cole nor Kitty spoke as I left and it took all my willpower not to break into a run. In essence, I was retreating from a dangerous situation, and I suspected that at that very moment, they were sharing a laugh at my expense. Still, leaving felt like the right thing to do and when I reached the door, I was relieved.

"Why were you gone so long?" Allison asked.

"Oh, just chatting," I said, electing to keep the details of the odd situation to myself.

"What are they doing?" she asked.

"They're sitting out the rain," I answered.

The truth was that I wasn't entirely sure what they had planned as we never had the conversation. Still, my message sounded plausible, and since she dropped the subject, so did I. For the rest of the evening, I tried to make sense of the encounter, vacillating about their intent. Part of me wanted to believe that I had misunderstood things, that everything was innocent. However, I couldn't stay in that comfortable place as my mind challenged key aspects. I never fully resolved things and cringed when I considered the next interaction. Unfortunately, the situation reached up to bite me faster than I anticipated.

Two days later, when I arrived home from work and saw the expression on my wife's face, I knew something was up. She looked like she was using every ounce of energy to keep from bursting, and the subject of her unrest became apparent just a few minutes later.

"The woman...Kitty. She came by a little while ago," Allison announced.

"Why?" I fired back, instantly concerned.

"She wanted to use the bathroom," she replied but by her look, I knew she was holding something back.

"Okay...I guess," I answered nervously.

With that she turned back to preparing dinner but just as I started to step away, she said, "She told me about her and Cole."

"Oh?" I answered, thinking perhaps the card game had not been part of their discussion.

"Yes, they're not married," she said, and when I didn't respond, she continued with, "She's married to another man, though. They live in the same trailer park and her husband sent her to Cole."

"Sent her? What's that mean?" I asked.

"To do it...for sex," she explained.

"Her husband sent her to another man for sex? Why?" I probed, truly confused.

I watched as she furrowed her brow for a second, before replying, "I'm not sure. She really didn't explain that."

"That's freaky," I said.

"Yeah, I know," she responded, and then added, "What if they're doing it in your barn?"

"It's my barn now?" I asked with a chuckle.

"It is until they leave," she replied, trying to hide her smile.

Unsure what else to say, I shrugged and said, "Oh, well."

Once more, I turned to leave but this time Allison fired the shot she had been holding back, "She told me you won her."

For a moment, I thought about playing dumb but deciding it served little purpose, I answered honestly, "I'm still trying to decipher what that meant."

"You didn't tell me," she replied as she turned and stared.

"Uhhh...well, I wasn't sure what to say," I responded as my nervousness came rushing back.

"Why didn't you just say you won Kitty in a card game...for sex," she stated.

Her pointed message knocked me off balance and I went silent for a bit before answering, "I'm not sure what it was about."

"She seemed to think so," she offered.

"She said that?" I asked.

"Not precisely but I got the message," she replied.

"So, you're guessing," I pushed, spotting a way out.

"Am I?" she challenged me.

"I think you are. It's just too crazy," I responded.

"Yes, it's very crazy," she agreed as she turned back to her work.

I took the opportunity to leave and later, during dinner, I felt pleased when she didn't bring it up. Likewise, while we watched TV, we chatted on a variety of topics but she didn't mention the barn crew. I started to feel I had emerged from the woods but I soon learned her silence didn't extend to our bedroom.

"You sure you want me and not Kitty?" she asked when I pulled her close.

"Stop it. You're making me feel guilty and I don't think I've done anything wrong," I protested.

"You played cards. You played for her...Kitty," she replied.

"It all happened so fast. I hadn't even figured out what he meant and it was over," I answered defensively, and when she started to giggle, I said, "Why are you beating me up? Are you jealous?"

My words made her giggle turn into a full laugh, and when she calmed down, she replied, "No, baby. She's not your type."

Now realizing she had played me, I responded, "Mmmm... Maybe I needed a change."

However, I didn't get the answer I expected, "She'd be happy, I'm sure. Her husband sent her to Cole because he couldn't keep up."

"How do you know that?" I replied, turning her so I could see her face.

"She told me," she admitted.

"What else did she say that you haven't shared?" I pushed.

"She's very happy. She said all the women think he's a stud," she replied as her giggles returned.

"Well, there you..." I started before she interrupted.

"And you won her from the stud!" she said, now laughing hard.

Having had enough of her teasing, I pushed her onto her back and dragged her thong down her smooth legs. When they reached her feet, she kicked them off as she lifted her cropped t-shirt over her head. I wasted no time in getting my boxers off, and I stared down at her beautiful face as I moved into position between her open legs.

"You don't deserve this," I replied, pretending I was irritated.

"Yes, I do," she snickered and when I pushed inside her wet opening, she sighed deeply.

"Talking about Kitty got you hot," I whispered into her ear.

"Hush," she answered as her hands gripped my arms.

We started slow and shared numerous kisses but like countless times before, the amazing feeling of her pussy induced me to go faster. At first, I tried to hold back so I could savor our lovemaking but that proved impossible and I began to move with more urgency. When she started to emit soft mews, I increased the pace and soon her sounds morphed into rhythmic pants.

"God, you feel good," I said and then kissed her lightly.

"Did you think about her?" Allison forced out when we broke, catching me off-guard.

"Stop," I demanded.

"I think you did," she responded, ignoring my message.

j267
j267
4,572 Followers