All Comments on 'Hairy Hikers'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Great setting and pace. The gradual change to open nudity and embracing it was perfect. Love the hairy women, understood the contrast but personally would prefer hairy and trimmed rather than waxed. All natural women are beautiful. The Healer had a great philosophy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was interesting until all three women went hairless. None of the men they intended to be with had expressed any preference for the shaved fetish so prevalent today. Brenda is the least likely to succumb to those fashions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"pouting lips of her pussy" Loved that line.....Loved the nudity and comradery.

bbarebbarealmost 3 years ago

I gave you a 5 because I enjoyed the story so much, yet I'm not sure why the ladies all shaved at the end. A spa day was justified, but a total pubic wax didn't make sense. Still, great story and great characters.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Sets double standards, leading to inconsistencies and contradictions, like with most stories advertising feminist points of view. To be frank about it, I'm all for equal rights and opportunities, but many feminist "theories" rely on dogmatism. This never is a path to more freedom, at least not for everyone.

Just an example for the contradictions arising from such points of view. The women OBJECTIFY the hippie healer, he's just a cock to get their rocks of on a pur physical level. The author takes the sting off by letting the healer be agreeable, however, the mentioned buzzword is not used. Dave on the other hand feels the need to apologize just because he complimented a girl on her boobs- oh my God, I'm objectifying you- something to that extent, using the very same term.

And a buzzword it is, a tool like many others to prevent people from thinking things through. It's use often really borders on the ridiculous. Every one of us is a single person, a biological entity. Only one person is, by definition, the SUBJECT in ones perception. Everybody else is an OBJECT, relative to anyones "I", the conscience, the one that says to himself " cogito ergo sum". Don't get me wrong, I do catch the thoughts behind the concept of not objectifying people, but if you make that your credo you just can't switch it on and off according to your convenience, otherwise you are just another bigot.

DreadmaniacDreadmaniacalmost 2 years ago

Started great then ran out of steam.

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Loved reading your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous