Hairy Valentine

Story Info
College coach requires the female swimmers to stop shaving.
29.2k words
4.63
19.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^

"Hey, Blue Eyes," a tall, young man called out. "Are you here for the state championship?"

Betty Jo stopped, surprised that the friendly young man laying poolside had even noticed her. She wasn't the kind of girl that guys hit on.

Betty Jo would never be confused for a cheerleader. She wasn't beautiful. She didn't have a great butt, long, shapely legs, or a nice rack, and she wasn't peppy. You know, someone who is always smiling and says hello to everyone.

The moderately attractive eighteen-year-old was quiet and shy. She had a body that was well suited for swimming which was why she was here. She had qualified for the West Virginia High School State Swim Tournament.

She had the attributes that make for a good swimmer: being tall, having long arms, short powerful legs, and big hands, feet, and lungs. Those traits aren't what high school boys look for in a girlfriend.

The young man smiled and stood. He was okay-looking and had dark wavy hair. He was 6' 4" tall and made the 5' 10" woman feel comfortable. At school, she felt like a freak because she towered over all the girls and most of the guys.

"Hi. My name's Tanner. I'm here for the swim meet. Are you?"

"Yes," she answered in a quiet voice.

"I see your school spared no expense on the accommodations." He chuckled.

She didn't respond. She wasn't used to playful banter.

"The rich school districts are staying at the Marriot or Hilton. My school picked the cheapest hotel. On the plus side, we are across the parking lot from a Cracker Barrel."

Betty Jo laughed and said, "Oh. Yes. I'll be taking my meals there. My school is worried about how much this costs. I go to a small school out in the boonies."

"For our state that's saying something."

He laughed, showed nice teeth, and asked, "Are any of your teammates here?"

"No. I was the only one to qualify."

"Same here. We should hang out."

"I'd like that. My name's Betty Jo."

She extended her hand. He clasped it. She left her hand in his and remarked, "This feels nice. For once, my giant hand isn't overwhelming the hand I'm shaking."

"You're not a freak. They're a lot of puny people."

Her eyes welled up with tears, and she gushed, "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!"

Tanner hugged her and held her tight as she cried.

Ten minutes later, they were naked in his room, making out.

"Oh!" she moaned as they kissed.

He pushed her onto her back and touched her breasts.

"They're small," she said, embarrassed. Her cheeks turned red.

"They're beautiful," he said, and he kissed them and sucked on her engorged pink nipples.

"Oh. Oh!" she moaned. She grabbed his head and pulled it to her chest.

He would have stayed there anyway. He knew foreplay was necessary to prepare her for sex. He took his time, enjoyed her breasts, and played with her stiff nips.

She adored the attention and the warm, wonderful feeling his actions engendered.

He dropped a hand to her thick bush, found her gash, and fingered her.

"Oh, God!" she shouted. Her hips jumped in the air. "No one has ever touched me there," she explained.

He smiled and continued to caress her pussy.

"Oh. Oh. Ohh!" she moaned as he sucked on a petite tit and rubbed her swollen clit.

He slid his finger into her vagina. He didn't get far. Her hymen blocked his way. He chuckled and said to himself, "I thought she might be a virgin. I'm going to punch her V-card."

"Ohhh," she moaned loudly as he felt her up and returned to rubbing her nub.

She gasped and stared at Tanner in disbelieve as he slid down her body.

He knelt between her legs with his head above her pussy. She could feel liquid leaking out of her sex. It wet her thighs, and the aroma filled the air.

She shuddered and thought, "Is he disgusted by the smell? Why is the odor so pungent and pronounced?"

"Come back," she begged and reached out to him. "The smell..."

He smiled and reassured her. "The smell is heavenly. I love it."

He rubbed his nose on her thick brown bush and took a deep breath. He smiled, savored it, and said, "This is all normal. The pleasure you feel. The warmth in your belly. Your vagina getting wet. It's natural and normal. Your body is preparing for intercourse."

He reached under a pillow and pulled out the condom he'd stashed there earlier in hopes he'd get lucky. He opened the package and slid it over his hard cock.

"I've never...." she said nervously.

"I know. I'll be gentle, and it will be great," he said confidently.

She smiled and relaxed a little.

Tanner gave her oral sex and raised her excitement to another level. He got on top of her and kissed her trembling lips as his penis penetrated her.

"Oh!" she gasped as his cock bumped into her hymen.

He looked into her eyes and said, "The next part might hurt a bit. It'll be over quickly."

She stared into his eyes, saw his calm demeanor, and nodded.

He jabbed; she screamed.

"Ahh! Ouch!"

He stopped once he broke the barrier and said, "I'm sorry. There's not another way to do that, but your maidenhead is gone, and for the rest of your life intercourse will be pleasurable."

He pushed his dick in slowly.

"Oh! Oh, God! This is wonderful!" she gushed.

"I know. It's amazing for me too."

He was kind and considerate.

Her pussy was tight, hot, and wet.

They loved the sensations screwing produced.

"Oh. Ohhhh!" he cried out. He thrust his dick inside her.

She felt it swell and pulse and saw him make a funny face. She lay still, not knowing what to do.

He groaned and smiled broadly and said, "That was great." He kissed her and said, "I came. Next time maybe you will have an orgasm."

He rolled off her and removed the condom. He tied it in a knot and tossed it n the trash can. He said, "Wow! That was wonderful. You were great."

"It's was amazing," Betty Jo said. She was beaming.

He kissed her and said, "My experience is it takes girls a few times before they can climax. Sex can be overwhelming and confusing, but when you can focus on the act, you will orgasm."

"When can we do it again?"

"Anytime you want. We'll be here for another two days."

"How about now?"

He laughed, pointed to his limp dick, and said, "I need an erection. Want to suck my cock back to life?"

"Okay." She frowned. Her face turned red, and she said, "Teach me how. Teach me everything."

He did.

They fucked every opportunity that could. Which was a lot, considering they were only together for a few days. On the second day, she had her first orgasm. By the last day, she was telling him what to do.

At the swim tournament, they were each other's cheering section. She won two first-place medals. His best was a third-place finish.

They hugged when they had to go home. She cried.

They promised to get together soon, but they never did.

^^^

Jane Robertson was born in 1990. The Millennial absorbed the message from society that a woman was hairless from the eyebrows down. Her culture taught her that was the way things should be. It was right, proper, and healthy.

A good woman bathed regularly. She trimmed her nails, brushed her teeth, and combed her hair. And she expunged visible hair from over ninety percent of her body.

The first time any pubic hair or armpit hair appeared on her body, Jane got rid of it. Shaving was a regular part of her hygiene routine from her teenage years onward.

That's why the young woman was shocked when the college swim coach said, "I need you to not shave from the start of school until the conference championship in February."

"What?" the naive eighteen-year-old asked.

"Jane, I'd love for you to swim for my college. I can offer you a full scholarship, but I need to know that you'll agree to this condition.

The swim coach explained the reason behind the request.

Jane listened and said to herself, "Mom is too ill to continue to work at the mill. Dad is struggling to pay the mortgage and feed my three younger brothers. This is my only chance to go to college, get a degree, and have a good life."

"I'll do it," Jane said. Her face turned red. "No shaving during swim season."

"Great. Welcome to Faber College."

^^^August 22, 2008^^^

The college swim coach stood in front of the twenty-five young women who wanted to be on the college swimming and diving team. It was a Friday. Classes were to begin on Monday.

She said, "My name is Betty Jo Evans, and I'm the new swimming and diving coach. The days of our college being the laughing stock, the doormat, the losers of our conference are over!

"We are starting a new era here at Faber College. A winning tradition."

A small cheer went up from the team.

"Things will be different," the tall woman said as she glared at the team.

"The way things have been done hasn't worked. Faber has finished last or next-to-last in the conference for the last ten years.

"THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

Betty Jo paced in front of the women.

She said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. That is why things must change.

"I had success at Hudson College. We won our conference championship the last two years. I will be using the training regimen I implement there. I believe in a holistic approach. Everything counts."

She counted on her fingers as she said, "A healthy diet, adequate sleep, a positive attitude, and hard work.

"I will make sure you get the opportunity to put in the hard work necessary to be successful."

Some in the group laughed.

"The other elements will be your responsibility.

"The school is stepping up. They are supporting us. We finally have scholarships. We have two which I've split among three members of the Freshman class."

Missy and Georgina, two swimmers who were seniors, looked at one another. They appeared to be pissed that people who had not swum one race for the school were being paid. They'd carried the team for years and never received one cent.

Betty Jo said, "Our sport has evolved over time, and we must keep up. Sir John Arthur Trudgen picked up the hand-over stroke from some South American natives and successfully debuted the new stroke in 1873, winning a local competition in England."

She dimmed the lights in the room and said, "Our sport was changed at the 1956 Summer Olympics."

She went to her computer, pressed play, and the actual televised broadcast of a race played.

"Ladies and gentleman," the television announced said. "We are at the Swimming and Diving Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. This indoor aquatic center is the first fully indoor Olympic swimming venue. It was built to host the diving, swimming, and water polo events for these 1956 Summer Olympics.

"The stadium is packed, and the fans are cheering raucously for the swimmers. The next event is the men's 100-meter freestyle Jon Hendricks, a twenty-one-year-old born in New South Wales, Australia, is the favorite.

"The men are at their ready, the gun sounds, and they're off. Hendricks is in lane four. Three Australians and three Americans are in the pool along with a swimmer from Japan and one from France.

"The stadium is filled with the sound of the cheering crowd.

"As they turn and head for home, Hendricks has a one-foot lead over Devitt and Chapman, his fellow Australians, and the rest of the field trails.

"They are giving it their all as the head for the wall. It's really on. Devitt and Chapman almost catch Hendricks as they battle it out ahead of the others.

"Hendricks wins! Devitt is second, and Chapman is third. A clean sweep for the Australians.

"Jon Hendricks wins the 1956 men's 100-meter freestyle race in world record time. 55.4 seconds. This is the first time Australia has won gold in this event."

An anonymous young man's face appeared on the screen, and he said, "I thought this idea of shaving for the championship was rubbish. How much drag can body hair cause? But then, when you lose a race by a tenth of a second, you realize everything matters."

A female swimmer appeared and said, "When I shave for the big meet, the water feels different. I'm so smooth that I glide through the water."

A second male swimmer said, "It's electrifying. Your whole body jolts. You jump in the pool, and it's like,wham!. The water feels completely different; you feel different. The physical advantage may be small, but the mental advantage is huge!"

Another female swimmer appeared on camera. It was a young Betty Jo Evans, and she said, "Shaving not only removes the hair, but it also removes the top layer of skin which heightens your sensitivity to the water. You feel the water differently. You effortlessly glide through the water. It's amazing!"

Jon Hendricks was on screen, and he said, "People are always asking me how I came up with the idea to shave off my body hair before races. Well, it wasn't my idea. It was my father's.

"We lived next door to a sailboat enthusiast. He was always working on the hull of his boat, cleaning it, and lacquering it. My father asked him why he spent so much time working on his boat. It seemed like it was out of the water more than in.

"Our neighbor said, 'Because I want to win. I discovered that if my hull is clean, I can go a knot faster than anyone else'.

"My Dad took a look at me. I was quite hairy. He said, 'Let's clean your hull before the next race.' He used a Gillette razor to remove my body hair, and I won, bettering my time by over a second."

The swimming coach turned off the computer and said, "Lights on, please."

A member of the female swim team flipped the light switch and illuminated the room.

Betty Jo Evans stood in front of her team in a red and white tracksuit and said, "Jon Hendricks won a series of national titles after being encouraged by his father to shave his body. In the 1956 Olympics, the Australian men's team followed his shaving example and stunned the world.

"They won 14 medals. That was more medals than any other country. Eight were gold medals. Again, more than anyone else. The 1956 feat was astonishing.

"Shaving is a common practice for swimmers at colleges across the United States in preparation for conference championships and the NCAA tournament. It has been for almost fifty years. That has not been the case here. We will join the crowd and do as all our competitors do."

"Coach, I'm confused," Georgiana said. "I understand why a guy shaving before a meet would help. Some dudes are hairy beasts, but we don't have back or chest hair, and we already shave our legs."

"There are multiple benefits to the shaving program. One, you identified, it makes you smoother and sleeker. You have less drag. A bigger bonus occurs in your mind. You head into your race feeling confident and speedy, knowing you will swim faster than you have in months.

"That is why every member of Faber College's female swim team will be expected to refrain from shaving any part of her body below her neck for the next five months."

"What?" Missy, a senior, screeched.

"Yes," the coach said smiled. "I want you hairy! Think. All that hair means extra drag. You'll have to work harder on every stroke. It's like a runner wearing weights during workouts.

"Imagine how much stronger and faster that runner feels when he takes off the weights. That's how you'll feel at the conference championship after you shave for the first time in months. You'll be as sleek as a dolphin. You'll fly through the water and post your best time when it matters!"

"You expect us to walk around campus for months hairy?" Missy asked.

Betty Jo pulled on her tracksuit pants. The rip-away pants flew off, exposing her hairy legs.

She said, "I do. It's a small price to pay for success. What's the saying? Winners do what losers won't.

"Victory comes at a price. Are you serious competitors? Do you want to win? I'm not saying you have to walk around bare-legged or in sheer stockings wearing shorts and skirts showing off your hairy legs. You can wear opaque tights, pants, or long dresses.

"I'm saying all members of the Faber women's swimming and diving team will refrain from shaving until the day before the conference championship. If this is too much for you, leave. Only the most dedicated athletes, those that will follow my program are welcome."

Candy, a sophomore, raised her hand and asked, "Is all shaving prohibited? Armpits? Vaginas?"

"Yes. No shaving, no waxing, no depilatory creams below the neck. If you have hair on your upper lip or need to tame your eyebrows, take care of it. But nothing else!

"That does make any sense," Candy objected. "How could armpit hair or pubic hair under my suit matter?"

"It doesn't. Not in the way the hair on your leg matters, but it does in the grand scheme. Are you familiar with the children's bookIf You Give A Mouse A Cookie?"

Some in the group nodded, and others shook their heads.

The coach continued, "In the book, a boy gives a mouse a cookie, and that starts a chain of events. The mouse asks for a glass of milk. Then a straw. Next, a mirror to check if he has a milk mustache. And on and on it goes.

"If I put a razor in your hands and you shave your armpit and pubic hair, will it end there? Will you clean up your bikini line or your upper thigh? What next? Will you ask yourself what harm could there be in shaving the dark hair on your forearms? Will you shave some of your legs so you can wear your favorite skirt or because you have a special date? Where will it end?

"Instead of having you weighing the pros and cons of this action and that action. I'm making it simple for you. DON'T touch any hair below your neck."

Betty Jo looked at the college woman. She pursed her lips as if deep in thought. She stayed that way for a couple of beats and then said, "Look at my legs. This is what five months of not shaving looks like. If your guy is not understanding, doesn't support you, and your desire to be on the swim team, do you think he's going to say, 'I can put up with inch-long leg hair because it's a temporary situation, but hair under your arm that's too much!"

Her head swiveled, and she looked everyone in the eye.

"Our first practice is on September 2nd," Betty Jo said. "Be ready to jump in the pool at 6:00 a.m. We're out at 6:50. At 7:10, we're in the gym lifting weights. That is followed by stretching. The morning session is over at 8 o'clock, so you can make it to an 8:30 class.

"The afternoon session is from 2:00 p.m. until 4:15."

Betty Jo headed toward the door. She stopped, faced them, and said, "Being hairy will not necessarily mean the end of your social life. In the scheme of things, shaving is a relativity new phenomenon. Women didn't worry about armpit hair until the 1920s when sleeveless dresses became the fashion.

"For most of the history of our country, no one saw a woman's legs. Women wore long dresses. Fashions changed, and hemlines rose in the 1920s, but women didn't shave their legs. American women wore thick dark-colored stockings at first, which were replaced by opaque flesh-colored stockings to simulate the look of bare legs.

"It wasn't until 1941 that the majority of American women began shaving their legs. When they could no longer buy silk and nylon stocking because the materials were needed for WW II, they picked up a razor.

"Your grandmothers and great-grandmothers were hairy, and they had no trouble getting laid."

The young women gave the thirty-three-year-old a 'what-the-fuck look'. The coach shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm just saying."

She looked at their open mouths and the surprised looks on their faces and said, "For those of you who accept my 'no shaving' rule, I'll see you Tuesday, September 2nd at six a.m. For those of you who think this is too much to ask, don't come."

Betty Jo walked out of the room.

123456...9