Hairy Hikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing wrong with pleasure," HH said as he bumped her arm with his erection; he grinned.

She noticed the touch, looked, saw his erection, and flicked her eyes up at his. She saw his grin. He said, "You can't be surprised. You're a beautiful woman, and I'm a red-blooded male."

He massaged her hands and feet and earned more accolades. He rubbed her abdomen gently and asked, "Any digestion issues?"

"No."

He raked his hands through her bush and brazenly touched her clit.

"Oh!" she gasped and jumped.

"I've massaged your body. It's relaxed. I sense you have another need. Can I take care of it too?"

She hesitated. He slowly caressed her button. She gasped, and her hips rose, increasing the pressure of his finger on her clit.

"Ohhh! I want to have sex with you," she said. Her tone was pleading.

"I want to have sex with you."

"You had sex with my daughter."

"And?" He looked genuinely surprised by her objection. "Cora and I are adults who had some fun. It was purely physical. No strings attached. No expectations."

She opened her mouth to speak. Closed it, paused, and said, "I'm not used to indulging my carnal desires. I was married for twenty-one years."

HH laughed. Brenda joined in when she realized how ridiculous her statement was. She clarified it. "I meant I had a husband. An outlet. I not used to having sex outside of a relationship for the sake of having sex."

"Why deny yourself pleasure? There will be no repercussions. You're not breaking your wedding vow. We understand this is not about love. It's about lust. Need. Being human."

"You're right. Let's do it!" She sat up and kissed him. He kissed her back. Once the train had left the station, there was no turning back. Brenda was all over him, kissing and groping and moaning and sighing.

HH was just as aggressive. First, he pulled her to a grassy spot. His mouth kissed her lips, neck, and breasts. He sucked on her blunt nipples. He ate her hairy pussy, and her juice flowed.

"Oh. Oh!" she cried out as she held his head to her vagina and climaxed.

When she recovered, she sucked his stiff cock and climbed on top of him. She rode him and smiled, cooed, and gasped as HH grinned and played roughly with her breasts.

"Ahh!" she cried out when he pinched her nipples. It triggered another orgasm. "Ohhhh!" she moaned loudly, and her body froze.

HH slammed his cock into her and took his release.

She collapsed; he held her. They rested as waves of pleasure washed over them.

When Brenda opened her eyes, she smiled red-faced at HH, and said, "When can we do it again?"

He laughed and said, "Fine by me, but I'll need help getting ready."

Brenda knelt, took his messy, shriveled penis into her mouth. She tasted his cum and her essence and tried to remember how to give a blowjob. It had been at least a decade since she went down on her husband. She hadn't given many in her lifetime. She struggled.

HH let her continue for a few minutes. His dick didn't respond. He touched her shoulder and said kindly, "Thanks for trying. I think I need more time. How about we try later this afternoon?"

"Okay."

^^^

"Mom, did you..." Cora asked when she saw her.

Brenda smiled. Big.

"You hooked up with the Healer! How was it?"

"Wonderful. I came twice!

"You slut!

Her mother's smile disappeared, and her face fell.

"Oh, Mom. I was teasing," Cora said. "You're not a slut. You're an empowered woman who's not afraid of getting her needs met."

Mother and daughter smiled and laughed.

Cora asked, "Are you going to do it again?"

"I want to be with him again."

"So do I!" the daughter said.

The women huddled and talked. They went to find their host wearing only their panties. He was tinkering with something, looked up, and smiled when they approached. "Hello, my lovelies," he said.

They smiled and said hello. Brenda said, "We want to continue to have sex with you. To share you."

He went to them, put an arm around their waist, and pulled them to him. He kissed each, groped their ass, and said, "That's an exciting idea. I hope I can satisfy you both."

Brenda gasped, her face turned red, and she blurted, "I don't mean share as in a threesome. I meant we'd like to take turns." Her eyes darted wildly from his right eye to his left. She added, "I'm new to this empowered woman thing."

HH laughed loudly. The women joined in. He said, "I'm at your service. I'm honored you want to sleep with me. How shall we do this? And remember I'm not a robot I can't do it twenty times a day."

"Oh my!" Brenda exclaimed. "I wasn't expecting that kind of performance."

Cora said, "How about doing Mom this afternoon. Can you be with both of us tonight?"

He nodded.

^^^

The Hippie Healer came into the kitchen around noon and discovered that Brenda and Cora had made lunch. They sat and ate and talked.

"I'll clean up," Cora offered. "Why don't you guys go for a walk." She playfully raised her eyebrows repeatedly in an exaggerated Groucho Marx manner. The others got the hint and laughed.

HH took Brenda's hand and led her to a beautiful spot. They lay together and kissed like teenagers.

"Your breasts are soft, and your hard nipples are begging to be sucked," he said.

"Then suck 'em," she said breathily.

He did, causing her to clutch his head, pull it to her bosom, and moan.

"Have I told you I find your ass appealing?" he said. He rolled her over, kissed, and groped her butt. He pulled her hips off the ground. She got on her hands and knees. He knelt behind her, admired and caressed her bum, and squeezed a meaty cheek.

"What are you doing? My bottom is fat and flabby," she protested. She placed a hand over her anus. He couldn't see her face, but he knew she was blushing. He could hear her embarrassment in her voice as she said, "You don't want to see my butt hole."

"I do," he said and pried her hand away. "I want to see everything. Your butt is great. Yes, it's big and round. There's nothing wrong with that. It's soft and sexy." He kissed a cheek and licked her asshole.

"Don't. That's dirty."

"Maybe I like dirty." He licked her bum hole again and pressed his pointed tongue against the crinkled orifice. He proceeded to rim her asshole.

At first, she thought, "This is weird and gross." Then she thought, "This is okay."

He went to town eating her ass, and she enjoyed it.

She gasped and thought, "Wow. I'm really wet. It's not just from what he's doing, it's from how he's doing it. He's so excited. He loves my butt. I'm turned on because he's losing his mind over my ass!"

"I love your big bottom!"

"I can tell," Brenda said, giggling.

He placed his dick against her vagina and pushed. He was so hard, and she was so wet, it slid all the in.

"Oh!" they groaned.

He fucked her like a man with his hair on fire. He pulled on her nipples. He threw his cock into her. He gushed, telling her how beautiful she was and how great her pussy felt.

"Ohhhh!" she called out as she had a big orgasm.

"Oh. Ohhh!" he moaned as his dick exploded and he coated her insides with cum.

They stopped moving, collapsed, and gasped for air as they were lost in their blissful feelings.

"Wow. You did a number on me," Brenda confessed.

"You inspired me!"

"How long had you had this thing for big-bottomed, middle-aged women?"

They laughed until their bellies hurt.

^^^

They had dinner at six o'clock. Afterward, HH put a mustard plaster on Brenda's arm. Cora helped him put his supplies away, grabbed his hand, and shouted, "Mom, I'm going outside to have sex with our lover."

"Okay, Dear," she answered, shook her head, and said to herself, "Never in a million years did I ever expect to hear my daughter say that."

The hippie spread a blanket on the ground; they undressed and kissed. He was more talkative than usual. In between kisses, caresses, and other things, he showered her with compliments.

"You're so beautiful." "I love you boobs." "You are very fit and have dynamite legs." "Could an ass be any firmer?" "Oh, girl! You know how to suck cock!"

After each had given the other oral, Cora giggled and said, "I understand you like bums."

"What? Your mother told you?" he said, surprised.

"Our relationship has evolved from mother-daughter to tell-me-everything besties," she said and laughed.

She stood facing away from him and grabbed her ankles. Her perfect ass was on display, as well as her holes. Her breasts were visible between her legs, and so was her happy smile. She peered back at him and said. "Take me!"

He stood behind her, wet the tip of his dick, and penetrated her pussy.

"Ahh," they gasped.

He grabbed her hips and pistoned in and out of her. "I do love a good ass, and you have a great one. You're pretty flexible."

"I am." She stood and pulled away from him and said, "Lie on your back."

"You want to ride me?" he said and chuckled.

"Yes, but not like you think," she teased. She squatted and took his dick inside her vagina. Then she twisted her body and did a split fully extending her legs.

"Wow!"

"I was a cheerleader and did a lot of splits." She bounced on his dick and shouted, "Two! Four! Six! Eight! What do we appreciate! Hard cocks!"

They laughed. She got off him and said, "Whew! That was difficult. It's been a while since I did a split."

"Thanks. It was awesome."

She rolled on her back and put her legs straight in the air, spread them, and said, "Fuck me. I can hold this position long enough that we can have some fun."

He knelt, sunk his dick into her, and they had sex as he held her legs in the air. "How flexible are you?" he asked as he pushed her legs toward her head.

"Very." She grabbed her legs and put her feet behind her head.

"Wow! Look at you, Miss Super Flexible. Again, you're showing me both holes. Can I fuck your butt?"

She giggled and said, "I've done anal. I need to be very drunk, and we'd need lots of lube. I'm not feeling it tonight."

"I understand," he said. He slid his dick into her pussy.

"Oh. God! You're in so deep," she said.

He fucked her with slow strokes not wanting to smash into her cervix. It turned out to be a superb choice. The slow, long strokes allowed their pleasure to build and build and build.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "This feels so good, yet it's excruciating! You've brought me to the brink of an orgasm and aren't letting me climax."

"I'm not edging on purpose. I have a long dick, and in this position, I can easily punch your cervix. This build-up is killing me too. We have to change positions."

She said, "Let me get on top."

He rolled onto his back. She got on her knees, mounted him, and rode him hard. The ride was short, and the orgasmic cries were loud.

"OOHHH!" they yelled.

^^^

Cora and her lover stopped by the spring to clean up and returned to the cabin. Brenda smiled and said, "I'd asked how it went, but there's no need. I heard your shouts!"

The couple blushed. Cora asked, "Is Dave back yet?"

"No."

They hung out, hours passed, and still, Dave didn't show. Cora said, "I'll wait for Dave. Why don't you two go enjoy that big beautiful full moon."

Brenda and HH went out to the spot where he watched the sun rise and fall. They undressed. He spread out a blanket, and they snuggled and kissed.

They made love. Slowly. Sensuously.

As Cora waited for her brother, she glanced periodically at the shagging couple. She could see them silhouetted against the moon. Once when she looked out the window, she saw another figure. This one was between her and the lovers.

"Dave's back," she thought and went outside. She approached him unnoticed, as he was fixated on the couple. Their mother was on top; her breasts bounced as she fucked the hippie.

"How long has he been watching?" Cora wondered. She saw his hand moving; it was even with his fly. "He's masturbating, I'll slip away," she told herself. She stepped back. Her foot landed on a twig; she broke it, causing a loud snapping sound.

Dave turned his head toward her and fiddled with his pants. "Ah... Ah. Hi, Cora." He sounded a little out of breath, surprised, and embarrassed.

Hi," she answered softly. "I didn't mean to sneak up on you. So you're back."

"Yeah. Umm. How's Mom?"

"Better. The rest and treatments she has received have helped."

"Is she receiving treatment now?" He pointed an accusatory finger at their mother. His voice sounded angry.

"Don't be a douche," Cora said sharply, coming to her mom's defense. "This is a journey of recovery. Mom's lonely and horny. It's been over a year since she has had sex, so give her a break. The hippie's a good dude; he's gentle and caring. I've had sex with him too. Everyone needs a release now and then."

"Sorry, You're right." He appeared to deflate. His shoulders sagged. "I know she's not cheating on Dad. It was silly to think she'd never have sex or find another partner for the rest of her life. I'm the celibate member of the family."

Cora felt the sadness in his voice, stepped up to him, and put her arm around his shoulder. She said, "You'll find someone. Your ex was a bitch. You're better off without her."

"Yeah. Still. I'm in a serious dry spell."

"Then you know exactly how Mom's feels." She dropped a hand to his crotch and noted that his pants were unzipped.

"Hey!" he shouted and stepped back.

"I know what you were doing. It's okay."

"What are you talking about?" he said, sounding defensive.

"I get it. You're in a dry spell, and you come across a naked couple having sex. Mom's boobs look great silhouetted against the moon, so you get your dick out and stroke it."

He stood there rigid and silent.

She reached into his pants, touched his dick, and said, "Let me help you. I won't fuck my brother, but I'll give you a handjob."

He turned away from her, causing her hand to come out of his shorts, and said, "I don't need a pity handjob."

"Don't you?" she said. She waited a few seconds and put her hand back into his shorts. She freed his dick and rubbed it.

"Ohhhh!" he groaned. His hips pushed forward.

She spat on her hand to get some lubricant and beat his meat.

"Oh, God!" he cried out and came. She continued to jack him off as he shot ropes of cum on the ground. He gasped and groaned.

"Thank you, Cora," he murmured.

"You're welcome." She giggled and said, "You might want to work on your stamina. You came in ten seconds."

"Bitch!" he said with a smile.

"Ingrate!"

From off in the distance, they heard their mother and the hippie cry out. They looked over and saw her body shudder, and she collapsed on her lover.

"Thanks for the pity handjob," Dave said.

"Get yourself a girlfriend. There'll be no more pity sex from me."

"You know, I lasted at least fifteen seconds."

They broke up laughing.

^^^

Early the next morning, Dave, Brenda, and Cora left the Hippie Healer. The women kissed him on the cheek and expressed their gratitude.

"You're welcome," he said. "You enriched my life. Godspeed and have a safe journey."

They established a good pace and, over the next couple of days, traveled a sizable distance. The trail took them onto a ridge.

"Wow," Dave said. "The view from here is spectacular."

They heard a rumble of thunder, turned around, and saw dark clouds headed their way.

"That looks bad," Brenda said. "Do you think we can make it to the next shelter?"

"I hope so," Cora said. "Those clouds look heavy with rain."

They walked with purpose and might have made it to the shelter, but sections of the trail had been washed away by earlier rains, and that slowed their progress.

The rains came, and they got soaked to the bone.

Cora's teeth chattered as she said, "I'm cold, and I need to rest."

"Damn it! We're miles from the shelter," her brother said.

"We're soaked and cold," Brenda said as she shivered. "Dave, I know it's a pain in the ass, but could you put up a tent? We need to get out of this rain."

Dave found a spot that, although wet, drained well. He set up his tent. Brenda said, "You know the drill to prevent hypothermia. Get your wet clothes off and get into the tent."

The three of them stripped. Cora was shaking, her teeth chattered, and her pink nipples were hard and extended. Brenda's nipples were hard too. The cold rain made Dave's dick tiny. Everyone's hair was plastered to their heads as they crawled into the tent and dried themselves with whatever they could find.

"Dave, zip two sleeping bags together. We're getting in and warming Cora with our bodies. Maximize the skin-to-skin contact."

Brenda hugged her daughter as Dave joined together two sleeping bags. They crawled inside with Cora in the middle.

Cora snuggled up against her mother's back. Dave got behind her, zipped closed the bags, and put his front to his sister's back.

Cora cupped her mother's right breast. She found holding and squeezing it comforting.

Dave pressed his body against Cora. His soft dick drifted into the crevice of her butt cheeks. It didn't stay tiny and soft for long.

The rain continued to fall. They lay together in silence until Cora stopped shivering and said, "Guys, I feel better."

Brenda turned, face the daughter, and said, "I'm glad. If only the rain would stop." She kissed Cora.

"Your lips are cold," Cora said.

"Mom, maybe you should get in the middle," Dave suggested.

Cora said, "Dave, I think you should be in the middle. We'll snuggle up against you. I can feel the heat radiating off your body. You're our best heat generator."

Cora rolled on top of her brother. He felt her soft breasts and hard nipples on his chest. He scooted toward the center, and Cora rolled off him, taking his spot. The women threw a leg over his legs. He lifted his arms, put them around their shoulders, and pulled them to him. Their heads rested on his chest.

Cora grabbed her mother's hand and asked, "Is your hand cold?"

"Yes."

"Hold this," Cora snickered as she pressed her mother's palm against her brother's hard-on.

"Oh!" Mother and son cried out when contact was made. Brenda pulled her hand away.

"Not funny," Brenda said in a stern voice.

"Yes, it was!" Cora said as she wrapped her hand around her brother's erection and said, "Dave's dick makes a nice hand warmer. Mind you, it's only big enough to do one hand at a time."

"Har, har, Sis."

"Cora, are you that shameless, or has hypothermia made you delusional?" her mother asked.

"Just trying to bring some levity to a dire situation."

Brenda grabbed her daughter's forearm and pulled her hand away from her brother's penis. She kept a firm grip on it.

They lay together and fell asleep.

Hours later, Brenda woke because she needed to pee. She found herself on her side, facing away from her children. Dave was spooning her and his dick pressed against her bum. She unzipped the sleeping bags.

Her movement woke him. He yawned, stretched, and pushed his erection into his mother. It took him a second to realize where he was and that his cock was touching his mother.

"Oh, God! Sorry, Mom. I didn't do that on purpose."

She laughed, moved away from him, and said, "I know all about morning wood and innocent prodding. No harm; no foul."

Brenda sat and smiled at her red-faced son. All he saw were her big breasts and reddish-brown nipples. She tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention and said, "Listen. The rain has stopped."

"Stop talking!" Cora whined. "I'm sleeping."

Dave sat up. Cora said, "Hey! Where did my bed warmer go?"

Brenda crawled out of the sleeping bag, went to the tent door, and opened it. In the process, she mooned her children. Cora giggled and said, "How come it's sunny outside, yet I see a big, pale moon?"

"Is that the moon or the planet her-anus?" Dave cracked.

The kids laughed. Brenda sat on her heels, looked over her shoulder, and said, "People like you are the reason we have middle fingers." She smirked and flipped them the bird.