Hairy Hikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!" You're big!"

"Is it too much! Am I going too fast?"

"No. I've never been stretched this much before." She chuckled and added, "Not counting childbirth."

He pressed on, feeding her his cock a fraction of an inch at a time. He monitored her responses.

"Oh!" was a go sign.

Cries of "Owe" and "Ouch" caused him to stop.

He slowly shoved his penis inside her and said, "That's all of me."

"Oh, God! I do feel like I'm having sex with a doorknob!"

"We can stop," he offered.

"No. Don't pull out. It's different. It doesn't hurt. Your girth is amazing. I've never felt so full."

Bob began stroking in and out of her.

She babbled: "OMG" "So full!" "You're rubbing my G-spot." "Ohhhh!"

He increased the length of his stroke to three inches. Any longer and he was likely to fall out, and no woman he'd been with enjoyed his thick cock pressing against her anus.

"Ohhh. "Don't stop. Don't stop!" Brenda hollered.

Bob smiled and did his thing, slowly spreading her labia and rubbing the walls of her vagina.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!" she yelled as she orgasmed.

Bob quickened his pace and groaned, "Ohhhh". He filled her pussy with cum and then lay down beside her.

Brenda gasped, smiled, and rested her head on his chest. Pleasure zoomed through their bodies. She chuckled and said, "Who needs length when you have width!"

The kids and their partners came back to camp. When Cora didn't see her mother, she yelled, "Mom?"

"I'm in Bob's tent," Brenda said.

"Okay. I just wanted to know where you're are. I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning.

^^^

The next morning, Cora and Darlene sat with Brenda as the men took the tents down. Cora looked giddy as she said, "Mom, what's he like?"

"What are you talking about?" Brenda asked.

"Bob. You had sex with Bob last night," her daughter said.

"It was good," Brenda said and blushed. She recalled her night of passion, smiled brightly, and said, "No. It was great!"

"Do you think you'll have sex with him again?" Darlene asked.

"Yes. We aren't part of the hookup generation. The sex meant something. We have potential."

"What's his dick like?" Cora asked.

"What?" Brenda was flabbergasted.

"Come on, share," Cora said. "Casper's cock is like the rest of him. Pretty. Thick. And long. I love it. I've seen Bob naked. His soft dick was short and kind of thick. Is he a grower?"

"You're not going to let this go, are you?"

Cora giggled and said, "I'll give him a blowjob if that's what it takes to find out."

Brenda frowned and said, "His dick is short, about four inches long when erect. It gets very hard and very thick. He says he has a dick like a doorknob, and, oh my God, did it stretch me. It gets the job done. Big time!"

They all giggled.

^^^

For the rest of the hike, every night after dinner, the couples bathed, did laundry and went their separate ways to have sex. Very satisfying sex.

^^^

"WE DID IT!" Brenda shouted.

The others hooted and hollered as they jumped up and down and hugged each other. They had completed the thru-hike.

The couples had made strong connections during the hike, and they decided to continue their relationships in civilian life.

As promised, Brenda and Cora went to the spa when they returned home. Darlene joined them. As they undressed, Cora said, "Before we go through those doors into the spa, I insisted we take pictures."

"Oh, no," Brenda said.

"Oh, Yes!" Cora said. "These will be the ultimate before and after pics. Three dirty, sweaty, hairy girls just off a 1080 mile, three-month hike versus three washed, primped, and coiffed goddesses."

"I like the idea," Darlene said.

The younger women stared at the older woman. She relented and said, "Okay, but these better not get on the internet."

Cora pulled out her phone and posed the naked women. Their bodies were streaked with dirt. Some had accumulated in the folds of their skin on their knees, elbows, and stomachs.

She captured their hairiness. Darlene's leg hair was as dark and long as any man's. Her bush was a mass of thick, curly hair. She had dense hair under her arms.

Brenda's bush was unbelievable. A happy trail led down from her belly button and got lost in a large triangle of hair on her abdomen. Her pubic hair was at least two inches long. It covered her belly, inner upper thighs, went into her butt crack, and around her anus.

"Give me the phone," Brenda said. "Your pictures go in here too, and I want copies!"

Cora didn't object. She pretended to be a fashion model and posed for her mother who made sure that her hairiness was recorded. Cora shamelessly posed, and even spreading her butt cheeks and legs and lifted both arms, making sure that a comprehensive record was made of her leg, underarm, and pubic hair.

The women reviewed the pictures, laughed, and walked out of the changing room.

After a thorough scrubbing in the shower, they got the works: massages, facials, new hairstyles, manicures, and pedicures. Every part of their body that could be waxed, was waxed. They were hairless from their shaped and threaded brows to their toes.

Cora stood nude before a full-length mirror along with her voluptuous mother, and very voluptuous friend, Darlene, and said, "Look at us! We are some hot bitches. Look at our flat stomachs, firm butts, and shapely, muscular legs."

Brenda shook her head and said, "It's jarring to see myself without hair between my legs."

Cora smiled at her mother and said, "Bob, will love the new you. You'll get so much oral sex that you'll keep it bare forever!"

Brenda's face turned red. She said, "Let's get dressed. We have to get ready for our dinner date."

As they went to their lockers, Darlene said, "We look so good. How are we going to keep our men away for twenty-four hours as the spa recommends?"

"Why would we want to? Wasn't the point of this to be irresistible?" Brenda asked.

"I'm getting laid," Cora said. "I know the spa recommends postponing sex for twenty-four hours because our pussies are sensitive, and friction and sweat can cause irritation, but when our guys see us, they will not take no for an answer."

^^^

While the women had a spa day, the men went to Bob's house and spruced up. They shaved and showered and put on clean, pressed clothes for the first time in months, and they went out to a barbershop to get haircuts.

^^^

Bob made the arrangements for dinner and had insisted on paying for everything. The three couples had dinner at a fancy restaurant. They had a great gourmet meal and drank two bottles of champagne and three bottles of fine wine.

They returned to Bob's house, sat around his pool, talked, danced, and drank as they partied and reminisced about their hike.

"My head is spinning," Brenda said.

"We're all feeling the effects of alcohol," Bob said. "We went three months with barely a drop."

"Wearing clothes feels funny," Dave said.

"Yes," Darlene said. "It worst for us girls. We're in bras and pantyhose."

"Let's take 'em off!" Cora suggested.

She didn't wait for the others to agree. She undressed on the spot.

The other women followed her lead. The men too. Soon they were all naked, shouting, and jumping in the pool.

"I'm so happy!" Brenda said to Bob as she hugged him.

"Me too," he said.

The others echoed their words shouting, "I'm happy!" "I'm naked and free!" "Yippee!"

Brenda kissed Bob and asked, "When are we going on our next hike?"

"Soon."

"Do you still like me now that I hairless?" She brought his hand to her waxed vagina.

"I love you with hair and without hair." He rubbed her pussy and slid a finger inside her. "I love you, and I'm going to take you now. Shall we do it here or in the bedroom?"

"Sex in a bed? What a concept! Let's go inside."

They walked past the others. Cora looked at Bob's erection, put her hand over her mouth, and gasped, "That's a thick dick!"

Bob and Brenda smiled and kept walking.

The End