Hairy Hikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed.

^^^

Two weeks later, Cora, Dave, and Brenda met a man and a young woman hiking. They were headed in the same direction and decided to travel together.

The woman, Darlene, was friendly; she had a pretty face and was athletic. She was a big girl: 5' 10" and 170 pounds. She was nearly as tall and heavy as Dave. She wasn't fat; she was healthy, strong, and had a thick body.

The guy was weird.

Hikers can be an odd lot. They walked for months on end with little concern about how they look or smell. Even among hikers, this guy was strange. He rarely spoke and was often found staring at Darlene.

Everyone liked Darlene and gave the guy, Ralph, the benefit of the doubt.

The group followed the trail up a long slope. Everyone was tired and huffing and puffing as they made the climbed single file. Dave was the lead hiker. He stumbled, fell off to the side, and it looked like he was going to tumble to the bottom of the hill.

While Cora and Brenda gasped, Darlene moved quickly. She reached out and grabbed him. She jumped on top of him, flattening him to the ground and stopping him from rolling down the slope and certainly injuring himself.

"Dave, are you all right?" his mother asked.

"You saved him, Darlene," Cora said.

Everyone congregated around Dave and Darlene. They asked how they felt and looked for blood. They had some minor scrapes.

When everyone was certain that no one was seriously injured, Cora said, "Brother, I thought you were a goner. I saw you stumble and thought you were going to tumble ass over tea kettle to the bottom of the hill."

"Yes. Surely, you would have broken something," Brenda said. "Darlene, you're my hero!"

"Uh-oh, Darlene," Cora said. "They say no good deed goes unpunished. I think you'll regret saving my brother because you know the old adage, whenever you save someone's life, you become responsible for them forever. Bummer." She made a face and shook her head.

Cora brought a finger to her lips and appeared deep in thought, and said, "Or does Dave owe you a life debt? Will he spend a lifetime repaying you?"

Darlene said, "I've studied anthropology in college. The concepts you mentioned are not part of any society or culture."

She laughed and added, "Cora, I think you've been watching too much television. The first idea came from a show calledKung Fu starring David Carradine, and the latter has appeared in many shows ranging fromGilligan's Island to theStar Warsmovies."

Darlene looked at Dave and said, "I did what anyone would do. If you want to thank me, buy me a beer when we complete the thru-hike."

"That's a deal," Dave said. He smiled at the pretty, young woman and added, "Thanks again for saving my ass."

^^^

Over the next couple of days, Darlene and Dave talked and laughed. He learned that she was a student at the college he was attending in the fall.

As they got closer, the weird guy got weirder. One night he left.

"Where's Mr, Personality?" Cora asked one morning. "I don't see his tent."

"He packed up and left in the middle of the night," Dave answered.

"No lost there," Brenda said. "I don't think he said a dozen words to me since he joined us."

"I'm relieved," Darlene said. "He's the reason I joined up with you. He was creepy. When it was just the two of us, he'd ask me all sorts of questions. Do I have a boyfriend? What do I like in a guy? He even asked me questions about my sex life. I trying to ditch him by speeding up and slowing down, but he stuck with me, matching me step for step.

"I was worried and getting desperate when you guys showed up."

"I wonder," Brenda said, "if he left because you and Dave are spending so much time together? "

"That would make you my hero!" Darlene said. She fluttered her eyelashes at Dave, clasped hands, and held them against her heart.

"So in a way, I saved you?" Dave said, teasingly as he looked at Darlene. "That makes us even. You saved me, and I've saved you. Don't worry, I'll still buy you a beer."

When Darlene went off to pee, Cora went to her brother and interrogated him: Do you like her? Have you kissed? Are you stupid? She pretty; she's nice. What the hell are you waiting for?

"I like her, but..."

"But what?" she interrupted him.

"She's different from any girl I've dated."

"She certainly is! She smart, pretty, and nice."

"She's big," he said. "She's nearly as tall as me and close to my equal in weight."

"She's a big girl, but she's not fat," Cora said. "She has an athletic build and an hourglass figure. I grant you it's bigger than 36-24-36, but her body has the same ratio. I thought you'd love her tits. They're huge. Did I mention she pretty and kind, and for some reason she likes you?"

Dave stared at his sister. He looked deep in thought.

She said, "You silly goose, this could be the end of your dry spell and a long-term solution for your love life since she attends the college you'll be going to!"

Darlene returned, smiled, and asked, "What are you talking about?"

"You," Cora said. "How nice and pretty you are. Dave wondered if he could kiss you. I told him he was asking the wrong person."

"You want to kiss me?" Darlene asked Dave.

"Yes."

"Then do it."

Dave stood, went to Darlene, and embraced her. She filled his arms with her wide shoulders and full breasts. He looked into her bright eyes and bought his lips to hers. He kissed her gingerly and discovered that her lips were soft and warm. He pressed harder. She responded in kind.

The kiss grew in length and ardor and only ended because Cora started hooting and hollering. The participants pulled apart, looking embarrassed. They had red faces and were slightly out of breath.

Brenda said, "Cora, stop being a pest. Dave, why don't you take Darlene for a walk? I bet you can find a lovely spot to look at the stars."

Dave took his mother's advice and asked Darlene. She agreed, and they found a quiet spot to resume their kiss. They kissed, hugged, and grope each other. Darlene allowed Dave to take her top and sports bra off.

"Wow. These are spectacular!" he said as he viewed her breasts.

His face turned red, and he said, "I'm sorry. That was disrespectful; I objectified you. You are spectacular."

She smiled, lifted a big, heavy tit, presented it to him. She said, "It's okay. I know have big boobs. I have a big butt too. You're not hurting my feelings by stating the obvious. The question I want answered is: Do you find me attractive?"

Dave stared at her oversized nipples, looked into her eyes. and said, "You are unlike any of the girls I have dated. My type was petite."

Her smile faded.

"Did you notice I said 'was'? As we've hiked and I've gotten to know you, I've realized you're a great person - you're smart and kind. I recognized your inner beauty first. Now, I appreciate all of you. You're not too big for me. You're fun and sexy."

Her eyes watered, and tears streaked her face. She grabbed him, hugged and kissed him. She ripped his clothes off, dropped to her knees, and sucked his dick until he grunted and came in her mouth.

"Wow! That was great," he said.

They cuddled.

He undressed her and sucked on her melon-sized breasts. He used two hands to hold it in place.

"Mmmm, I like that," she said. "You have a gentle touch."

After playing with and enjoying her breasts, he slid in between her thighs and stared at her hairy pussy.

She giggled and said, "This isn't how I like men to see me, but I've been hiking for months. I'm a beast with hairy legs, a full bush, and furry pits. In my regular life, I'm a girly girl. I shave my pits and legs, I wax my pussy, and my toenail and fingernail color always match."

He laughed and said, "You're not meeting me at my best. I don't usually have a beard, and the shaggy hair on my head isn't my normal look."

He pressed his face against her bush, breathed deeply, pulled away, and said, "I like what I see and smell. I can't wait to taste you." He used his tongue to find her gash and licked her from stem to stern.

"Ohhh. God!" she cried out.

Dave continued his assault. He made her button swell and drank her musky essence. He didn't stop until her muscular thighs clamped on his head, her body spasmed, and she screamed.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh!"

He escaped from her thighs and spooned her. He casually played with her large breasts and large nipples until she recovered.

"Thanks," she said. "That was nice."

She reached back, grabbed his erection, and put it in her vagina.

"Mmmm. Nice," she moaned as she rocked into him.

"Oh!" he exclaimed. He sounded surprised, and flipped his hips, driving his cock into her.

"What? Did you think I'd limit our encounter to oral sex?"

He drove his dick into her again and said, "I'm such a dope. I thought since your breasts and butt are big that your pussy would be too."

"Are you sure you're going to college in September?" She chuckled and said, "My insides - heart, kidneys, and vagina - are the same size as any woman."

She rocked back into him, claiming all of his cock, moaned, "Ohhh." and asked, "Did your petite girlfriends have petite pussies?"

"No."

"Could they do this?" she asked. She tightened her pelvic muscles and gripped his cock.

"Wow! How'd you do that?"

"I'm an athletic girl. I work all my muscles. If you play your cards right, you might get to enjoy all my magical abilities."

She pulled off him and said, "Lie on your back."

She mounted him, facing his feet. She shoved his cock into her and fucked him reverse cowgirl. She laughed and said, "Have you ever seen anything as amazing as my ass?"

"No!"

He marveled at her giant ass. The skin around her anus was dark. Darker hair covered her sex and thighs. He watched in awe as her pussy swallowed his dick.

She laughed and fucked him. She diddled her clit because experience had taught her that guys don't last long when she rode them like this.

"Oh. Sorry," Dave groaned as he came.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh!" she moaned as she franticly rubbed her button and got herself off.

"Sorry, I didn't last longer," Dave said. "I was so turned on by your body that I got overly excited."

She giggled and asked, "Really?"

"Yeah. You are one sexy woman!"

They rested, dressed, and returned to camp. Other hikers were there, sitting by the fire, talking to Cora and Brenda.

Cora saw them and teased, "Brother, you were gone for a long time. What were you doing? Counting the stars?"

Dave and Darlene blushed. Cora laughed.

"Dave, come here and meet Bob and Casper. They live on the Northside of our hometown. What a coincidence! They've been entertaining us with stories," his mother said.

Dave and Darlene came over, introduced themselves, and shook hands with the newcomers. Bob was a friendly, engaging guy about Brenda's age. He had gray hair, a strong chin, and the thin, wiry build of a hiker.

Casper was twenty. The handsome man had blond hair and blue eyes, a gift from his Swedish parents. He was tall, well-built, and friendly.

Bob told stories of previous hiking adventures. He said, "This is the first time I've been hiking in two years. After my wife died, I became a recluse."

"I'm so sorry to hear that your spouse passed," Brenda said.

"Our father died from cancer," Cora said. "This hike is in tribute to him and to get us out of the funk we're in."

"I had the same thought," Bob said. "I thought exercise, the beautiful scenery, and the companionship of fellow hikers would lift my spirits."

"Has it worked?" Brenda asked.

"Yes. It has."

Brenda invited Bob and Casper to share the meal she was cooking. They accepted. As they ate, Brenda and Bob talked, Dave and Darlene focused on each other, and Cora smiled and flirted with Casper. He flirted back.

After dinner, the newcomers went to set up their tents. Cora and Brenda cleaned up and went into the wilderness to piss. They found a secluded spot, turned off their headlamps, pulled their pants and panties down, and peed.

While they waited to drip dry, they heard footsteps. Being in a vulnerable position, they stayed quiet, hoping to go unnoticed by whoever was in the vicinity.

Luck was not on their side. Bob's lamp illuminated them.

"Oh! Sorry," he said, and he quickly turned his head and turned off his light.

The women stood and pulled up their clothes. Cora giggled and said, "Have a nice wee. We did!"

When he returned to camp, Bob sought out Brenda and said, "I'm sorry about...you know. I didn't follow you hoping to catch you..."

She interrupted him and finished his sentence, "Catch me with my pants down." She laughed and said, "We were there because it's a good spot. It's secluded, but nearby. I'm sure that's what drew you there. It's okay. I leave my razor and my modesty at home when I'm on the trail. Hiking is not for shy people."

"Thank you for understanding."

^^^

Bob and Casper joined the group.

The six-person crew became three sets of pairs: Bob and Brenda, Casper and Cora, and Darlene and Dave. The couples spent most of the day hiking with each other.

That night, after they set up camp and had dinner, Brenda stood and said, "Casper and Bob, we are glad to have you in our group. As you know, keeping clean is a challenge while hiking and necessary for your health and sanity."

The men nodded.

"Our routine is after dinner, we strip and have a sponge bath. While we drip dry, we wash our clothes, string a line, and hang the wet clothes. Sometimes, we lay out and enjoy the feel of the warm sun on our nude bodies before changing into our clean sleeping clothes."

"And we pray our hiking clothes are dry by morning," Darlene added. She got the expected laughs.

"That's our routine too," Bob said.

Cora said, "Last night, I washed in my tent. It was a pain in the ass, and hot and stuffy."

Brenda said. "We are going to do our routine out in the open. We invite you to do your thing. You may see our boobs and butts, and we're okay with it. We've gotten to know you, and we trust you'll behave like gentlemen."

"If anyone wants to flash me," Cora said. "I'm okay with that." She laughed, and the others did too.

Brenda said, "Dave says there are some large boulders off to the East perfect for bathing and doing laundry. You're welcome to join us."

Everyone gathered the things they needed to bathe and do laundry and headed East. The women and Dave set up shop on two flat boulders. Dave and Casper choose one ten feet away.

They stripped and washed out in the open. Body parts were on display. People looked but didn't stare.

The men saw fit, furry women. Cora's breasts and bum were the smallest. Darlene's were the largest, and Brenda had the biggest bush and wonderful, sagging breasts.

Bob was thin and wiry, and his soft cock was short and thick. Dave was a regular guy with an ordinary build and penis. Casper was a specimen. He was tall and well-built. His pubes were blond like the hair on his head, and his dick was uncut.

The men and women stayed naked as they did the laundry. The men stole glances as the women washed their clothes. Their breasts jiggled and bounced as they wrung out the clothes and beat them against the rock.

The women peeked at the packages between the newcomers' legs as the men shook and twisted their clothes, driving the water out of them.

Everyone changed into dry, clean underwear when they returned to camp and hung the wet laundry.

Cora said, "Casper, will you join me for a walk?"

"Sure."

Dave took Darlene's hands and said, "How about some sightseeing?"

She giggled and nodded.

The couples went off in different directions, found a secluded spot, and kissed. One kiss became two. Their ardor increased as they French kissed and caressed each other's bodies.

The young men squeezed and groped bra-clad breasts.

"Let me help you," their willing partners said as the young women removed their sports bras.

The men smiled, caressed, and kissed their tender flesh.

"Mmm," the women cooed as their nipples were sucked.

The couples sank to the ground. The men grabbed asses and rubbed the front of the women's trousers, eliciting more moans.

"I want to suck your dick," the women said as they stared deeply into the eyes of their men.

Everyone stripped. Darlene and Cora sucked hard cocks and smiled as the men moaned, groaned, squirmed, and complimented them.

The men pulled away and said, "That was great. Now, it's your turn to whimper." They guided their women onto their backs, dove between their thighs, and feasted on the honey pot behind the fur.

"Oh!" the women cried.

"Mmm," the men murmured.

The guys supplemented their tongue action with fingers. There were fingers in vaginas, fingers diddling clits, and fingers pressing against tight anuses.

"Don't you dare," the women said as their crinkled assholes were touched.

The men laughed and speared their sphincters, using the women's vaginal fluid as the lubricant to penetrate the no-go zones. They sucked clits as they gently reamed their asses.

"Ah. Ohhh!" the women hollered and orgasmed.

The men withdrew the invasive digit and spooned their partners. After a rest, the women gave their guy a hard look and chastised them for the anal probe.

"You bastard!" they said. There was no venom in their curse.

The women climbed on top, shoved hard cocks into their wet pussies, and rode their guys. The men smiled and played with great titties while thrusting into warm, smug holes.

"Oh. Oh! OH!" the women yelled as they came.

Their tight pussies pulsated and gripped erect penises. The men grunted and gushed, spilling their seed.

Bliss found everyone.

^^^

While this was happening, Bob and Brenda sat by the campfire. They talked, looked at the stars, and enjoyed each other's company.

"Can I kiss you?" Bob asked.

"I'd like that," Brenda said with a smile.

The old folks kissed. They kept kissing and pulled each other closer. Bob's hand found Brenda's breasts. The kissing continued. His hand went under her bra and squeezed her soft flesh.

"Mmm," they moaned.

"I want you," Bob said.

"I want you too," Brenda said. She chuckled and added, "I'd take you to a seclude spot and jump your bones, but I'm afraid we'd trip over one of my kids having sex."

"My tent?" Bob suggested.

"Yes."

They stripped and entered the tent. Brenda lay naked on his sleeping bag. Bob got beside her and kissed her as his hands explored her body. He felt her soft form, ignored the hair, her paunch, and other saggy flesh.

He was enthusiastic and complimentary as he enjoyed her big breasts, full ass, and the abundant flow from her sex. His wife had been deficient in these three areas.

Brenda grabbed his dick and grunted, "Huh?" It was short and very, very thick.

"Is it different from what you expected?" he asked and laughed gently.

"You're very thick."

"I've got a dick like a doorknob. Short and thick." He chuckled and said, "I'll be gentle. Margery, my wife, said the pleasure was worth the wait. I hope you agree."

"I've never had one this thick. I guess I'll find out."

Bob got between her legs. He ate her pussy and stretched her vagina. He took his time, making sure that she was well lubricated before he put his fingers inside her. One went in easily. Two fingers touched her sides. Three, made her feel full. He shoved four inside her, making her feel very stretched and very full.

As she lay on her back, he knelt between her legs. He rested her spread legs on his thighs and said, "This modified missionary position worked well for my wife and me. Let me know what you think. It opens you and allows me to get in deeper. If I do this right, I'll give you a nice stretch and rub your G-spot."

He placed the head of his thick penis against her vagina and pressed forward.