Hairy Roommates and College Sex

Story Info
Discovering sex with my hairy college roommate - Chapter 1
3.9k words
4.68
7.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uwey
uwey
77 Followers

I was nineteen years old when I entered College. My roommate was supposed to be a buddy of mine from high school, but a few months before graduation he got a scholarship to a small University out of state. I decided to take my chances on a random roommate assignment since all of my other close friends were either attending trade school or working locally. The student housing website listed my roommate as Austin Bates, from Memphis, Tennessee. There wasn't much information about him online, so I was anxious to meet him.

Large universities can be intimidating to students from small high schools. When I first drove onto the campus the huge classroom buildings and blocks of Fraternity and Sorority houses freaked me out a little. I dragged my big duffle bag and suitcase into the front door of my dorm and checked-in at the front desk. The lobby was bustling with people, boxes and suitcases were everywhere. A pleasant but plain girl told me that my roommate had already checked in, so I paid the key deposit and headed upstairs. There were people on every floor moving around, talking, and making noise. It was a lot to take in.

Our room was on the top floor of the building and I decided to knock on the door rather than just barging in. I waited a minute or two to see if Austin was there. I thought I heard music inside the room, but it was noisy in the hallway so I couldn't be sure. I knocked again, a little louder and suddenly the door cracked open and there he was. Austin was a big guy, tall and beefy but not fat. He looked like a modern-day Viking, with a husky muscled frame and a masculine appearance. We shook hands and he backed into the room as we talked. Austin was one of those gentle giants, not edgy or aggressive. He had a calming presence, easy going and peaceful. He had already unpacked and chose the bed on the left. He offered to switch, but the right side suited me just fine. I unpacked my stuff and started organizing my side of the room.

Austin was about 6' 2" tall and had thick reddish blonde hair which he wore kind of long and brushed back from his face. But, the main thing I noticed as I took a second look at him, was his strikingly hairy legs. The hair on his legs went from the top of his feet all around his ankles and calves, up his thighs and disappeared into his shorts. He had a nicely trimmed beard and it was amazingly thick. Austin was my age, and even though he had average looks, that shock of reddish blonde hair was striking and enhanced his appearance. He was one of those furry guys, covered in body hair front to back and top to bottom. I couldn't figure out why his hairy legs were the first thing that captured my attention, and the main thing I stared at whenever I glanced at him. He was a nice guy but I had trouble focusing on anything but his extreme hairiness. In the bottom of my nuts I felt a stirring and I could tell my boy juices were flowing. Austin was pushing all the buttons.

We talked and got to know each other while I was unpacking. After I got my stuff put away, we decided to walk around campus and find our classes. Eventually we wandered over to one of the cafes to eat lunch. Austin was a cool guy, fun to be with and we hit it off well from the start. It was hot outside and humid as hell. We were both sweating by the time we got back to the dorm.

When we got back to our room, Austin grabbed his towel and body wash and said he was going to take a quick shower. I wanted to do the same but thought that might seem a little weird; following him into the shower room and stripping naked together.

Ours was an older dorm and the shower rooms on each floor were communal; just one big room with a bunch of shower heads along one side with towel hooks on the opposite side. There was no privacy in the showers whatsoever. When you stripped, everybody in there could see your dick, nuts, and ass all the time.

I told Austin I wanted to check my phone before cleaning up. When the door closed behind him I started thinking about his hairy body and imagining his shorts dropping to the floor in the showers exposing his hairy bush and plump cock. In seconds my dick got rock hard in my shorts just thinking about being naked in the shower with him. Fuck, I thought, what in the hell is going on with me? I shook it off, I was just horny, I hadn't jacked off in two days, a new personal record.

My cock finally calmed down a little and I was on my bed texting when Austin came back in. He was carrying his clothes in front of him and his towel was tied around his waist. I stared open jawed at his hairy chest. I had never seen a nineteen year old guy with such a hairy chest. He opened the door to his closet and threw his clothes in the laundry basket inside. Then, he pulled the towel from around his waist and hung it on the closet door. With his closet door open I could only see his bare ass briefly, but that blonde fur went all the way up from his legs across his butt and to the small of his back. When I saw his fuzzy ass my dick just got throbbing hard in a matter of seconds. I had to push it down and to the side to keep it from sticking out of my shorts.

"Hey Chris," Austin said sticking his head out from around the closet door, "you might want to leave your clothes here in the room when you take a shower. There isn't anywhere to put them in the shower room without getting them wet".

"Oh, okay," I replied, "thanks". My eyes were glued to him as he moved back behind the closet door but I didn't get a chance to see his cock or bush, only the side of his body. I could tell he was pulling on some athletic shorts and then he closed the closet door. He didn't put on any underwear or a shirt. As he walked past me I studied his chest which was completely covered in reddish blonde hair, just like his legs. I was so envious of his hairiness it was driving me crazy. I was also horny as fuck which just added to my discomfort.

He stretched one arm over his head and pulled it with the other one and I saw his hairy armpits. The hair in his pits was thick, like a bush of thick fur, denser than my pubic hair and it was a darker red than his chest hair. His dick had definitely plumped up in his shorts like he had a semi going on from the shower and I could see the ridge of his cock head outlined in the thin material. My mouth literally started to salivate and I licked my lips out of habit just shaking my head not really understanding why I was getting so horned up about a guy. My cock, on the other hand, was just fucking boned to the max and I had to sit up on the bed and put my arms around my knees to hide my erection.

Austin grabbed his phone and laid down on his bed. His hair was still pretty damp. He had towel dried and brushed it back. I could smell his body wash, it was intoxicatingly masculine. Everything about him was erotic and making me hornier by the minute. My heart was beating fast and I was breathing shallow, high up in my lungs. I forced myself to breathe slower to calm down. Nothing was working and I was pretty sure I was leaking pre-cum against my briefs. I couldn't move for fear of him seeing my shorts tented out in the front.

I waited a few minutes until Austin was looking closely at his phone and then stood up quickly turning away from him. I went to my closet and got a towel and wrapped it around my waist as I pushed my shorts down and off. I pulled off my tee shirt, grabbed my body wash and walked down the hall to the shower room. My dick was so hard I didn't know what I was going to do when I got there.

I could hear water spraying inside, so I knew someone was showering. I opened the door and the steam was pretty thick but I could see one guy on the far end and another one about halfway down. The guy closest to me was built like a football player with muscles bulging all over his body, but he had this smallish dick that was wiggling around as he showered.

I hung my towel on one of the hooks and took the shower head two nozzles down from him. Thankfully my cock had wilted a little as I focused on something other than Austin. It was swinging around thick but not boned straight up like it was in our room. The guy on the far end turned off his shower and started gathering his stuff. I got under the spray just as he walked in front of me with his cock swinging back and forth. He had the biggest set of nuts I had ever laid eyes on. I turned my face into the spray because my cock was starting to get hard again. I was hoping to jack off alone, but with these two guys in there, it wasn't going to happen.

Mr. Muscle turned his back to me and I got a good look at his plump developed ass, which is all it took for my dick to lose control again. The other guy finished drying off and left the shower room. I could tell the muscled guy was washing his cock to get it stretched out and plumped up. When he turned around to the front I glanced over and saw that his cock was larger than I originally thought, but not nearly as impressive as the rest of his body. He was shaved smooth all over, no pubes, no leg hair, I think he must have been a bodybuilder.

I tried to hide my boner but my dick was standing out like a flagpole, so anytime I twisted around in the shower it was visible. I could tell Mr. Muscle was trying to get a look at it without being obvious, so finally I thought - fuck it - and I turned my back to the spray and just let my boned cock stretch out fully hard where he could get a good long look at it, which he did. My dick is almost eight inches long and is pretty thick. I looked over and he gave me a nod and a big smile as he stroked his cock a couple of times. I needed to blow my load so I got the soap and started lathering my cock up and down. Then, I turned right toward him and started beating off like a damn eighth grader. I turned to the side and gave him a good show. It didn't take long and I blasted a big load onto my chest and stomach. He was watching me the whole time and chuckled when I finished and said "fuck yeah". I washed off my body and soaped up my dick and nuts again to wash all the cum off and then turned off the shower. The muscle dude turned toward me and I could see him looking at the cum washing into the floor drains. His average sized dick was hard and he started jacking off too but would not turn toward me while he was doing it. I just dried off, wrapped the towel around my waist and gave him some privacy.

When I got back to the room, I had forgotten the key so I had to knock on the door for Austin to let me in. When he opened the door we were face to face, except that I was naked with nothing but a towel around me and he was blocking the entrance.

"You know Chris" he said with a wicked smile, "I could just jerk this towel off you right now and close the door." He was messing with me and we both laughed as he backed up into the room.

"We better get this shower thing figured out," he said. "I know", I replied, "we better not lock ourselves out of the room with nothing on but a towel and no roommate inside to let us in."

As I opened my closet door, I suddenly realized it opened the opposite way from his door, so when I took off my towel I couldn't hide behind the door like he had. I thought about what had just happened in the shower, so I pulled off my towel and stood there butt naked facing Austin. I might as well give him a good look at my dick, we were roommates, he was going to see me naked sooner or later. Austin gave my junk a quick glance and then continued talking. I decided to just stand there butt naked and let him enjoy the view. He tried not to look too often, but he couldn't keep from glancing down whenever I looked out the window. When I would glance back at him he would be staring at my crotch. After a few minutes of talking and looking at his hairy legs and chest, my dick decided to wake up again and it started to extend and thicken up.

I had already decided to just let the damn thing do what it was going to do. I stood there naked and slowly my dick started pulsing and getting sprung. Austin put his arms over his head again showing off those hairy pits and that was all it took for my cock to get bone hard. I didn't try to hide it, my cock was pointing straight at him and he was clearly staring at it.

"Uh Chris," he said kind of laughing and stating the obvious, "dude, why is your dick hard?"

"Because I'm fucking horny as hell," I replied, "fuck if I know, the damn thing has a mind of it's own sometimes." I said, looking down. That was essentially permission for him to really take a good long look at it. My cock was throbbing, pulsing and red hot. I noticed precum had started oozing out of the slit.

Austin adjusted his cock and suddenly I realized he was getting hard too. He couldn't take his eyes off my dick and then I saw him grab the side of his cock, now hard as mine and squeeze it.

"Fuck, now I'm getting hard," he said.

He stood up and pushed his shorts down and off. Finally I saw his cock, it was a combination of white and bright pink as blood filled his translucent white skin. His cock was taught and shiny, it was a good seven or eight inches long and thick all the way from the base up to the head. His pubic hair was just as bushy as I had imagined it would be, dark red like his pits, thick with curls and he had massive pale nuts hanging underneath. I was almost drooling when I looked at it. He was watching me intently but I was lost in the moment, staring at his cock like it was a porn movie with me in it.

Austin walked up to me and put his hand under my balls and followed them up taking my hard cock in his hand rubbing the precum around my cock head with his thumb. I was about to hyperventilate and my heart was pounding when he grabbed my dick and squeezed. He stroked it slowly as I reached under his cock and lifted his big hairy nuts with my right hand. I couldn't believe the heft and size of them as I rolled them in my palm, not quite able to get my hand completely around his scrotum. I let the big nuts slide out of my hand as I stroked up the base of his dick and then with no thought as to what I was doing, I dropped on my knees and looked at his beautiful cock, nose to dick. I guided the hot cock into my mouth and started sucking the head of it and stroking the bottom of the shaft with my right hand.

"Fu-u-u-ck," he groaned as my head bounced up and down on his big sausage dick. I felt his furry nuts with my left hand and he put his hands on the back of my head as he pushed his big cock in and out of my mouth.

I don't know how long I sucked him but when I heard him moaning and he started aggressively thrusting his dick in my mouth I knew he was close to cumming. I didn't care, I wanted to taste it, to swallow it all.

"I'm about to cum," he said almost breathless.

I sucked like a cock whore and he yelled "Oh shit," as the first shot of his load hit the back of my throat. The thick cum hit with a force that startled me at first and then more of it shot in my mouth and started coming out of the sides of my lips. His orgasm was intense and he shot huge amounts of cum in my mouth. I kept sucking and swallowed as much cum as I could. He kept moaning and wincing as I sucked harder and harder. His legs were shaking a little and I grabbed his hairy ass cheeks and pulled him even deeper in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he said as the last of his throbbing shots squeezed off in my mouth. I felt his cock soften slightly as I sucked and cleaned off the cum that had dribbled down the shaft and onto his nuts.

He looked exhausted from the orgasm and I couldn't stop sucking on that luscious pink dick and licking his cum. Finally, he pulled me up and held me against his body for a couple of minutes. He led me to his bed, laid on his back and pulled me on top of him. We were butt naked and I just laid there feeling all his body hair with my hands and face. He put his hands on my ass and felt up and down my back. He finally put his hands in my ass crack and pulled it apart fingering my hole a little with both his middle fingers. He pushed one of his middle fingers deep inside my ass and held it there. Then he wiggled it around some and shoved it in as far as he could. It felt amazing and I wanted him to keep it up.

We laid there for ten or fifteen minutes as he fingered me and then I began exploring his body, putting my face in his bushy pubes, sucking on his cock again once or twice then trying unsuccessfully to take both of his massive nuts in my mouth.

He put me on my back and explored my bush and sucked my cock a little also. It didn't take too long for all this body contact to cause our dicks to get stiff again and this time, he rolled me on my stomach.

Austin got up and went to his closet. I heard him get something off the top shelf and he brought out a condom and some lube and set them on his desk. I had never been butt fucked before but I was all in and when he straddled me I reached around and put my hands on his hairy thighs. I could hear the lube squirt out and then a cold glob of it hit my asshole with his finger right behind. He finger fucked me for a little while, first with his middle finger then with both his first and middle finger together which was pretty uncomfortable. But, I was glad he loosened my ass up because when he put his massive hard cock against my hole and pushed it in, it hurt like hell.

He eased his dick in slowly at first, but damn it hurt like nobody's business. Austin shoved it in as far as I could stand it and then left it in without moving. It took a good three minutes or more before he started any fucking. Slowly he started thrusting his thick dick in and out and my ass loosened up some. He fucked me easy and deliberate for quite a while but when his nut started building up, he got aggressive in a hurry. He sped up his fucking and was grunting and pounding my ass as I moaned. He shoved his dick all the way up my ass as deep as he could bury it. He pegged me with every stroke and then I felt it when he came, he gasped and moaned loudly as he blasted cum up my ass. His mattress and bed were making all kinds of racket banging against the wall, and I knew the guys in the room next to us could hear him fucking me. But it didn't matter, we were both lost in the act, willing to suffer any discovery, any embarrassment.

When he finished emptying his load up my ass, he fell against me with his hard cock still buried. His dick retreated in a few minutes and eventually slid out. My poor asshole was just aching from the assault, but I wished it wasn't over and that we could do it again. Austin rolled against the wall and pulled me against his chest. We laid together for a long time and I eventually heard him breathing slowly and I knew he was asleep. I felt his arm around me and turned my face into his chest. His hairy body was intoxicating, I wanted to feel every inch of it. In a few minutes I fell asleep too and we napped the rest of the afternoon in Austin's bed.

Austin and I had sex often but we were more friends with benefits than lovers. It was a crazy time of life, but one I enjoyed immensely. I think most of the guys on our floor were bisexual or at least willing to experiment with guy on guy sex. Three weeks after classes started I fucked the muscled guy in his bed while his roommate watched, but that is another story. Austin and I played a game of strip poker with our next door neighbors before midterms. To stay in the game after you were naked, you had to bet blow jobs and ass fucking. I found pubic hair in my mouth for three days after that game and my ass was sore for a week. Needless to say I'm not good at poker.

My freshman year of college was the best, horniest, and most sexually awakening year of my life and I would go back and do it again in a heartbeat. Maybe next time I'll tell you about the Order of the Rabbits and Tu Shen. The genesis of the order during my sophomore year is fascinating and gets my dick hard every time I think about it.

uwey
uwey
77 Followers