All Comments on 'HairyWoman88'

by AlwaysHungry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's where she got to.........

Just how I like my wife.

Just dreaming again...

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Good Storytelling****

You wrote a HOT A$$ STORY!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting story

Women like Hannah that are confident enough to grow a big bush find many admirers. More guys than most women think are very turned on by hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hooottttt!!!

Wowzers! I like a character like Hannah, one that has two sides. The whole hidden naughty girl thing is sexy. And as a Michigander...I approve.😉 Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh man! I love a hairy pussy like that! I had the pleasure of knowing a minister's wife who was a nympho. Her husband would rarely give her sex. She stayed sexually frustrated. One day she exposed herself to me and I saw the most beautiful hairy pussy! She dripped pussy juice; it ran in streams down her creamy thighs. And, she had multiple orgasms. She begged me to chew on her huge brown nipples, and when I did, she came intensely. She could suck cock better than almost anyone. She was one of the horniest women I have known. But, that thick lush mass of dark pussy hair that covered her was amazing.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u2 months ago

A lusty story made all the better for her hairy pussy, refreshing to find and happy to note a trend back to all natural bush on women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous