HairyWoman88

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her to her feet and removed her glasses. I began to undress her, very slowly and carefully, respecting the significance of her elegant apparel. When she was dressed only in her stockings and heels, I knelt between her legs to taste her hot delicious pussy while running my hands up and down her nylon-clad legs. Then I rose to kiss her with my lips coated in her lovely cunt juices. This was our first kiss in 20 years, and it was slow and passionate.

I finished undressing her, and when she was completely naked, she undressed me. We embraced, rediscovering the feel of skin against skin, and kissed again as our hands wandered to each other's crotches. My cock was rigid once again, and her hands felt so right as she teased and explored it. I walked to the bed and sat on the edge, and she came to stand in front of me, putting her tits right at mouth level. I sucked and nibbled at her fabulous nipples while continuing to caress her hairy pussy. She gasped, "Oh lord, yes, suck them!", pressing her cunt hard against my fingers.

She pushed me back onto the bed, and as if by telepathic agreement we fell naturally into the 69 position. It was heavenly to have her cunt pushed into my face, her big, fleshy clit in my mouth, as she urgently sucked my cock. I wanted it to go on forever. But then Hannah interrupted it to scoot a little further and take several of my toes in her mouth. It seemed so naughty, and I found her feet conveniently close, so I sucked her toes as well. I felt her hand close around my cock and begin to stroke it, so I reached for her pussy and slid two fingers inside to rub her G spot. She gave a long, low moan of pleasure, so I continued, a little faster, with a little more pressure, while sucking her toes a bit more ardently.

Hannah was humping my hand with growing intensity, until suddenly she scooted back to take my cock once again deep in her throat. It was so good! I pulled her crotch forcefully back to my face and began to tongue-fuck her as she moaned with delight. She was ready to cum again and so was I. Her cunt was a sloppy mess and it tasted so hot! I inserted my second finger into her asshole and she did the same to me. The next thing I knew, we were both cumming in each other's mouths. Hannah's orgasm kept going and going, and she kept sucking me so passionately that by the time her climax had subsided, I was hard again.

I asked her to stand facing the bed and put her hands down upon it, and then I entered her from behind. She cooed as my cock slid all the way to her cervix. I reached down her belly, searching for her clit amidst the forest of pubic hair, and when I found it, I rubbed it just the way I knew she loved, as I shoved my fat cock in as far as it would go, again and again. Soon she was cumming, and she just kept cumming. It was very exciting, and I kept at it until I pulled out, lay on the bed and beckoned to her to sit on my face. She said, "Oh, yes!" and fed me her cunt until she came twice more, bathing my face in her climax.

We lay in the bed together, embracing and kissing and caressing. "I needed that," Hannah said. "Me too," I replied.

"But it's too dangerous," she continued. "I've got to protect my new life."

"I understand," I said. Actually, I did understand, very well.

We tarried a few minutes longer, and then Hannah arose and got dressed. I enjoyed watching her do it. She was meticulous about making sure her entire ensemble was perfectly in place. Then she left - no kiss, just a smile. I felt melancholy, knowing that I mustn't look forward to more encounters. But, you have to enjoy whatever pleasures that life allows you to have.

I took my time getting dressed, then went down and checked out of the Bay Shore Suites. The clerk squinted at me a little. I guess they know what happens on these short visits.

I went back to my life and my editing. Then on Friday, I received a message from HairyWoman88. Holy mother of god, what a filthy video!

12