Interracial Femdom Romance

Story Info
Jean-Pierre and Sheila at Brockton's Westgate Mall.
1.5k words
3.55
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Sheila Pennington, a short, slim young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. Five-foot-six and one hundred and thirty pounds of trouble, that's Sheila in a nutshell. Life is boring for Sheila, who recently graduated from Massasoit Community College and now spends most of her time hanging out at the Westgate Mall, or the Brockton Main Library, because she's got nothing to do. Well, Sheila also works at Walmart, but it's boring there too. While browsing the web, Sheila came across a fetish site, one of the coolest spots in the Multiverse. Sheila joined a group at random and started participating in the discussions.

Sheila Pennington is something of a thrill seeker, especially when it comes to sexual matters. One time, while attending a concert in the town of Providence, Rhode Island, Sheila met two handsome gentlemen, a tall, slim Asian guy named Yoon and his buddy Mark, a White dude with a buzz cut and tattoos. After many drinks, Sheila went back to their place and had sex with both of them. Nobody can suck a dick or two like Sheila can, and the tiny blonde can take cock in every hole she's got. Sheila leads a wild life and doesn't apologize for it. The kinky stuff that folks online are into is right up her alley...

During her last romantic relationship, Sheila Pennington had a bad experience. Worse than the usual, come to think of it. Sheila got involved with Vincent Amarillo, a tall, dark and handsome Hispanic stud originally from the roughest neighborhoods of Santo Domingo, down in the Caribbean. Vincent was a lot of fun in and out of the bedroom, but the Hispanic stud was trouble. Vincent neglected to inform Sheila that his ex-girlfriend Manuela Vasquez was a psychotic bitch, and the daughter of notorious drug dealer Pedro Vasquez. That's how Sheila ended up with a bullet in her stomach.

The Brockton police got involved, and Sheila ended up testifying against both Vincent and Manuela, who ended up at Walpole and Framingham, respectively. After this misadventure, Sheila swore off the bad boys and the trouble that they come with. The short gal from Brockton's east side was fed up with attracting the scum of the universe. Even though Sheila is drawn to the darkness, she is making a serious effort to stay away from it. Like a liquor addict who avoids walking on the same block as the neighborhood beer store. Sheila sees nothing wrong with a virtual walk on the wild side, hence why she's posting online and hollering at people...

"A lot of people think that because I'm a Black man, I cannot be into Femdom," wrote a user known as OnyxKing1990. After checking out OnyxKing1990's profile, Sheila found herself intrigued. The fellow was tall and handsome, with dark brown skin and curly dark hair. A fine specimen of African American Masculinity. Sheila added OnyxKing1990 as a friend and the two of them started chatting regularly. As it turns out, OnyxKing1990 lived in the City of Randolph, which isn't far from the City of Brockton at all.

"Let's meet," Sheila suggested to OnyxKing1990, who acquiesced. The brother was quite surprised by this pretty White chick who, although new to the discussion board, seemed bold as fuck. As fate would have it, the two of them went to the Westgate Mall and grabbed some Chinese food. Sheila was thrilled to meet OnyxKing1990, whose real name is Jean-Pierre Thomas. J.P. was born in Randolph, Massachusetts, but his parents are Haitian immigrants. The brother looked good and was well-dressed, and he also happens to have a business degree from Suffolk University. How cool is that?

"You're not what I expected," J.P. said to Sheila as they went for a walk around the Westgate Mall after dinner. Sheila smiled at her handsome date. Sheila is a lady who's led a hard life, and then some. Sheila was born in 1993 in Brockton, Massachusetts. In 2013, Sheila's father, Shelton Pennington went to prison for beating her mother Shelby Norton into a coma. Shelby eventually recovered, but she was never the same. As a result of those experiences, Sheila has a lot of trust issues when it comes to the male of the species.

"I'm a lot of things," Sheila told J.P. and the tall, dark and handsome stud seemed satisfied with that answer. Sheila sensed that Jean-Pierre was exactly what he appeared to be. A lot of women like a man with layers and complexities. Sometimes this makes a man cool and adds to his appeal. Other times, there's evil hidden underneath those layers, and the ladies discover something they don't want to deal with. After some bad experiences with complex men, Sheila went for a basic, normal guy...

"Sheila, I'm a church-going Christian man who also enjoys spanking, bondage and domination, could you be the right lady for me?" J.P. asked her, at the end of their date. The two of them were at the Brockton Area Transit, about to part ways. Jean-Pierre was about to head back to his quaint, idyllic hometown of Randolph, while Sheila would remain in Brockton, the so-called City of Champions, now the only minority-majority metropolis in the entirety of Massachusetts. What's a gal to say?

"Hmm, it's going to be fun to find out," Sheila said, and then the short blonde gal surprised the tall Black man by grabbing his fine ass and kissing him. After this memorable first date and the kiss that followed, Jean-Pierre was quite taken with Sheila. The gal was something else. The two of them began seeing each other regularly, and really hit it off. For their second date, Jean-Pierre took Sheila to a neat Haitian restaurant called Tamboo, and they had a great time. Afterwards, they went home together...

"Hmm, you taste wonderful," J.P. told Sheila as he ate her out. Face down and shapely White ass up, Sheila moaned softly as Jean-Pierre slid his tongue into her pussy. For such a goody-two-shoes, J.P. certainly knew his way around a vagina. Hmm, it would seem that Sheila was wrong about them church-going fellows. Jean-Pierre playfully smacked Sheila's thick ass as he ate her out, causing her to squeal in delight. Sheila arched her back and began grinding her pussy against Jean-Pierre's face. The fun was just beginning...

After giving Sheila's sweet pussy a tongue bath, Jean-Pierre showed her what he was working with. The big and tall Black man got naked, and Sheila feasted her eyes on his rugged sexiness. J.P. is one fine brother and Sheila definitely wanted a piece of him. Sheila grabbed J.P.'s dick and stroked him. The Haitian American brother's dick was thick, and uncircumcised. Sheila loves dicks of all types and all colors. The proud Brockton gal doesn't discriminate. J.P. sighed happily as Sheila took his dick into her mouth. Let the good times roll...

Jean-Pierre smiled as Sheila fingered his butt hole while sucking his dick. Once Sheila got him hard as a rock, he put on a condom and she straddled him. Sheila grinned and kissed J.P. as he caressed her small tits with one hand and smacked her thick derriere with the other. Just like that, Sheila began riding the hell out of Jean-Pierre. Time for this Randolph native to find out how Brockton women get down. J.P. bucked his hips and thrust his hard dick into Sheila's hot, tight pussy. Sheila rested her hands on J.P.'s broad shoulders and rode him hard, loving the feel of his hard dick inside of her. Thus, they melted into each other.

After this first night of passion, Jean-Pierre and Sheila became inseparable. Folks around Brockton and Randolph got used to seeing the tall Black man and the short blonde gal walking around together, hand in hand. Ever since Sheila began dating J.P. it's like a weight has been lifted from the young woman's existence. Sheila is discovering what real love and real gentlemanly behavior are like. J.P. is a wild man in the bedroom and a gentleman outside of it. What woman doesn't want that?

With Jean-Pierre's birthday coming up, Sheila decided to surprise him. She bought a shiny ebony strap-on dildo, and once he got home from work, she gave him the surprise of a lifetime. J.P. was both nervous and turned on as Sheila donned the strap-on dildo and made him get on all fours. Soon, J.P. found himself moaning and groaning as Sheila showed him her wild side. The big Black man screamed as his favorite short, bossy blonde-haired White woman fucked him up the ass with her strap-on dildo. They explored new pathways to the realm of pleasure together. It was a wonderful thing.

Jean-Pierre and Sheila are happy together, and plan on getting married. A lot of people in Massachusetts still get in their feelings when they see an interracial couple, especially when it's a White lady with a Black gentleman. Sheila and Jean-Pierre aren't about to let any haters get in their way. After a long search, and perhaps against all odds, they finally found each other and it's a wonderful thing. Seriously, the world needs more stories like theirs. Who says that people in the world of BDSM can't have wild, romantic love lives?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers