All Comments on 'Haley Cums Home'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER

CLASSIC!!!!! GREAT STORY! I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING!! YOU JUST TOOK A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE!! PEACE. A BLACK GOD!!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Beautiful situation and outcome.

Thank you for sharing with me.

I mean, "with us".

PreggoPopper69PreggoPopper69over 4 years ago

Hope we can get a sequel about summer break when mom and daughter are nice and round!!

julie_van01julie_van01over 4 years ago
Double charged

Nice to see things worked out for both mom and daughter and that hubby is well on his way to becoming a baby sitter for them both...

Nicely written story typifying the growing trend, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot so very hot

I readed hundreds of interracial and cuckold stories and this one is one of the best I have ever readed. This story is in my top 3 stories about interracial and cuckold relationships.

hayley777hayley777over 4 years ago
im the same

im having an affair with a black guy to, im also think of telling my husband as i want to see more of my lover

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Welcome back PenPal

Missed your IR preg stories. Your other stories the hub put up a lot more resistance. Is this a change in your dynamic or true evolution?

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments!

Writers do appreciate feedback! It's our only reward. @NVDiceGuy: Not a change so much. I wanted some weaving, but nothing too complicated. @Anonymous: thanks for your kind words, and everyone else too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

FIVE STARS!

The best story I've read here in a long time! The ending was perfect.

chasvtchasvtover 4 years ago
Another really hot story

Loved this one, I always get off a few times on your stories. Would loved to see Mike get a cream pie but otherwise outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Will there be more for this story? Your writing is amazing

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years agoAuthor

@ Anonymous More Please

I don't think there's much I can add to this story, but I'm toying with the idea of a prequel to explore how Jen and Haley got to know Delbert and Dwayne in the first place, before "Haley Cums Home".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wish its more

Pregnancy could have waited lol

MkmmommyMkmmommyover 4 years ago
Nice story as always

You have greate story writing skills, would have liked more if son and dad exchanged mom and dau but loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mehh

The story would have been better if neither got pregnant and Jen started cucking Mike more openly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bodo

Wspaniała opowieść - jestem pewny,że to nie ostatnia ciąża mamy i córki

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Absolutely awesome fantastic IR cuckolding at it's best! Five Stars, all day long. This is one of the best cuckold stories ever written, along with "Seven Year Scratch" you did as well. All of your stories are perfect, ending with the most important thing of all "PREGNANCY". There's nothing more delicious than a white wife cucking hubby with a black baby, yummy! I would love to see you write a story where the wife has more than one black baby with her black boyfriend and her hubby stays home and takes care of the babies while she works with her boyfriend and hubby sleeps in the spare room while his wife sleeps with her black bull boyfriend in the master bedroom. Looking forward to more of your outstanding stories, please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely HOT

I couldn't stop reading it, kept reading some parts over and over. Would love to be Mike and have my wife and daughter taking care of black men and urging them to please them day and night. Got to go and you know what, I'm rock hard, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some variety for a change

Different, enjoyable, well written. I would like a continuation of son and black dad fucking each lady, a 3 some, DP, and then some creampie pussy eating by the girls. Also, would love for the girls to take those loads down their throats, love plenty of CIM. Another continuation, of the girls introduction to some balls deep anal by those BBC.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rogacz nr 1.

Moja 21 lat żona została zerżnięta przez czarnego jak smoła dziadka jej najlepszej przyjaciółki i teraz mając 29 lat nosi w brzuszku piąte dziecko jej dziadka a dziadek,obecnie 64 letni,wielki murzyn rucha moją żonę cudownie a jego mocny,gorący afrykański juks jest jak eliksir który ja zlizuję z pipki mojej pięknej,super wyruchanej żony.Oby to trwało jak najdłużej.Od kilku lat,murzyn rucha mi żonę u nas w domu,przy mnie a ja zlizuję to,co on narucha przy nim i często kryje mi żonę drugi a nawet trzeci raz - kocham moją żone za to i za dzieci,które urodziła z tego pięknego,wielkiego czarnego chuja i jego gęstego juksu - murzyna kochamza kosmiczne ruchanie i hodowanie mojej żony i za wszystkie jego dzieci i za te,które jeszcze narucha mojej żonie i mnie.Wychowuję je,jakby to były moje a żona dumnie wypina swój rosnący brzuszek,gdy jesteśmy z dziećmi na spacerze - czarnymi dziećmi z mocnego afrykańskiego juksu.

ceelaaceelaaover 3 years ago

You must be the best interracial sex writers in Literotica now. I make it a point to read your posting no sooner than it appears here. I would like to relate a true life incident not far away from my residence. A black well built student seeks guest accomodation with a family of White professionals consisting of parents aged 55+, two girls and one boy who welcome the new entrant at their residence. In course of time, to cut the whole story short, the black young man has sex with the boy first and then spills over to the girls and finally to the mother and father. Evidently the young black man is a bi-sexual. Would this give you an idea to write a story of similar lines with your wonderful command of the language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rogacz nr.2

Pięknie opisane - żal jedynie tych poniżanych mężów.W naszym miasteczku jest rodzina składająca się z rodziców i trzech dorosłych córek - nawet ładnych i zgrabnych które zostały pokryte przez jednego dosyć dużego,starszego murzyna który opiekował się końmi w stadninie milionera na obrzeżach miasteczka.Wszystko się wydało,gdy zaczęły pokazywać brzuszki.Matka ich wpadła w złość i pojechała do właściciela hodowli koni i zrobiła karczemną awanturę.właściciel skierował ją do murzyna,do stajni w której akurat oporządzał konie.Skutkiem tego było to,że dziewczęta będąc w siódmym miesiącu ciąży zauważyły rosnący brzuszek ich matki którą też zerżnął ten sam murzyn.Skutkiem tego fama poszła w świat - rozwodu nie było jednak murzyn zdobył sławę jako mocny reproduktor.Od tego czasu minęło kilkanaście lat,a murzyn do tej pory spłodził białym małżeństwom ponad trzydziestoro dzieci i nadal kryje białe kobiety w naszym miasteczku.Te trzy córki wyszły za mąż za białych facetów jednak rodzą tylko czarne dzieci tego jednego murzyna.Ich matka również urodziła dwójkę czarnych dzieci i obecnie kilka kobiet chodzi z czarnymi brzuszkami od tego jednego czarnego reproduktora.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Very h o t and erotic story...I'm totally fine with wife sharing a n d swapping..and love interracial...but I absolutely HATE no good worthless m/f'n slut bitch whore CHEATERS... fucking behind husbands back... she eventually told him and he accepted so why not just tell the truth upfront!!

Mike was an dumb ass to sleep on the couch...should have watched and taken photos and stayed in the same bed.. story was great except at the end with the cheating and not keeping hubby and wife together... author should republish the story making that correction

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

Wonderful ! Taught that bigot of a father a much needed lesson. I'm not that surprised that both Haley and Jen were both knocked up by that potent black sperm. It would have been an interesting twist if at some stage in the evening where they fucked in front of Mike, they had swapped partners, then neither would truly know who the genetic father really was, even a DNA test wouldn't have shown it up. Another 5 * tale.

IntoblackIntoblackalmost 2 years ago

Great story! It deserves a follow-up, post baby deliveries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...