Haley Cums Home

Story Info
Young lady discovers that she and Mom share a lot in common.
11.6k words
4.6
92.8k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

Author's note: Please take a second to vote, and your comments and feedback are always welcome.

"It's almost 9 o'clock," Mike Mason announced from his recliner in the living room he shared with his wife, Jen. "When is she supposed to be home?"

"Any time now," Jen answered. "She texted me a few minutes ago and said she's almost here. You know it's a long drive, a good four hours, from her dormitory to our place."

Mike and Jen were understandably eager to see their beautiful 18-year-old daughter, Haley Ann. Haley had just finished her first term at State College and was returning home for the first time since starting school. Always a good girl, Haley would be home on break for several weeks.

Jen had given birth to Haley, her only child, when she was 20. At 38, Jen was still very attractive, slim, with nice proud boobs and shoulder-length blonde hair. People often said it was obvious that Haley inherited her mom's good looks. Haley's perky tits were slightly smaller than her mom's and her blonde hair reached halfway down her back.

Mike was fairly good looking too, although he had gotten a little pudgy at the age of 39. Mike was a nice guy, but a trifle prejudiced toward other races and nationalities, something for which he made no apologies.

"I'm home!" Haley shouted as the front door flew wide open. Jen and Mike were overjoyed as they leapt to their feet and rushed toward Haley.

Haley's rose

"It's so good to have my baby girl back home!" Mike gushed as he squeezed Haley in a big hug.

"It's good to be home, Daddy!"

As their embrace loosened and Haley slowly pulled away, Mike exclaimed, "What the hell is that on your arm?!"

On the underside of Haley's left forearm, there was a single rose in red and black ink, about four inches long.

Haley tried her best to act casual. "Oh that. It's my tattoo. I got it my first week in college."

Mike was mad. "I thought we agreed that tattoos were for white trash and that you were never going to get one!"

"No Daddy," Haley said in a rare act of defiance. "You said they were for white trash and that you'd never let me get one. But I turned 18. I'm an adult and I can have a tattoo if I want one."

It was never hard for Haley to "turn on the water works" and conjure up some quick tears, which she did.

"I'm sorry that you don't like it," she sobbed. "I can get it lasered off, I guess, if it bothers you that much."

Mike was a soft touch where his daughter was concerned and he embraced Haley again, just to comfort her. "Well, I'm a little surprised that you would do something that you knew I didn't like, but I guess you can keep it. Just don't get any more!"

Trying to lighten the mood, Mike asked, "So how was the ride home? Your mother and I were surprised when you said you knew someone else who lived nearby and you could ride home with her."

"The ride was fine. Traffic was light. But it wasn't a her. I caught a ride with Dwayne. He's a good driver."

"What?!" Mike blared for the second time in two minutes. "You traveled 200 miles, alone in a car with that nigger-boy?!"

"Daddy!" Haley fired back. "Why do you have to be such a bigoted old caveman?! Dwayne and I have been friends our whole lives. You don't have to call him names."

Mike regretted his outburst a little, and to help redeem himself and get back in his daughter's good graces, he said, "Well, we have a little surprise for you. Since you've gotten such good grades, and you haven't gotten into any trouble, your mom and I are going to let you drive your car back to college. You won't have to head back to school with us, or with Dwayne."

Jen's eyes lit up, she grinned from ear to ear, and she threw her arms around her dad in another big hug. "Oh, thank you Daddy! It'll be so great to be able to drive again and get around campus without having to take the bus or bum a ride from somebody!"

As the hug ended, Mike got another close-up look at Haley's tattoo and he winced, but did not say a word. The little family sat around, gleefully gabbing and listening to Haley's funny stories about college life and learning to live on her own. At 11 o'clock, Mike said he had to get some sleep so that he could get up for work in the morning. Jen kissed him goodnight and said that she was going to stay up a little longer to talk to Haley. Jen often stayed up past her husband's bedtime, except for once or twice a week when they went to bed together for some "empty nest" lovemaking.

It was well after midnight when Jen and Haley finally decided it was time to turn in. They hugged once more and gave each other goodnight kisses on their cheeks. As they broke away, Jen looked Haley in the face and said, "Don't ever tell your father I said so, but I really like your tattoo."

Clearing the air?

On the day following Haley's return, Mike surprised Jen by getting home from work almost two hours earlier than usual.

"Oh, hey Honey," Jen said as she shared a customary smooch with Mike. "You're home awfully early. Haley is out with her friends but she promised to be home for dinner at seven."

"Good," Mike said. "She's kind of the reason that I'm home early. I've been thinking about it all day and I decided that I'm going to pay a visit to young Dwayne's father to just sort of clear the air and set things straight where his son and our daughter are concerned."

Dwayne's father, Delbert, operated an auto repair shop that Jen and Mike had used for 20 years. They were on good terms with him, and although they never socialized, they considered him a friend. Plus, they had known Dwayne since he was born, just a few weeks before Haley. They didn't know the details, but were aware that Delbert's wife had abandoned him and their infant son, leaving the humble mechanic to raise Dwayne alone.

Jen told Mike that she would go with him to Delbert's garage, to make sure that he held his temper and to add her two cents to the discussion.

When they arrived at the shop, Delbert approached them, smiling and wiping the grease from his hand, which he cordially extended to Mike. The garage was a converted gas station with three service bays and a glass-enclosed office in the front. They all migrated to the office.

Delbert was friendly and cordial as ever. "It's good to see you, Mike, and it's been a while." Turning his attention to Jen, Delbert said, "and it's always a pleasure to see you, Jen. You're looking lovely as always."

Jen blushed and Mike smiled. "She has held up well, hasn't she?" Mike said with pride. "She's held up better than my '99 F-150, although you've helped to keep that old truck on the road."

"That's what I'm here for," Delbert chuckled. "So, what can I do for you nice folks today?"

Mike turned more serious. "We're not here to get a car fixed. We wanted to talk to you about Dwayne. Now we really appreciate him driving Haley home yesterday. I know you're proud of him, and you should be, but we're a little concerned about them spending too much time together. We want Haley to have some fun during her break, but with different people than she sees at college. You know what I mean."

Delbert's expression displayed a bit of annoyance. "I see," he began, "So it's okay for them to spend four hours riding home in my son's car but you don't want them to be seen running around town together, is that it? It doesn't have anything to do with Dwayne being black, does it?!"

Mike said it certainly had nothing to do with race, which was far from the truth. It pissed Delbert off a little more when Mike suggested that he have a talk with his son.

Seeing that both men were getting agitated, Jen interjected, "We only want what's best for Haley."

Delbert's comeback was "Well maybe you should have a talk with Haley then and tell her to stop hitching rides all the time with colored boys. See what she has to say about that."

Mike turned beet-red and was about to say something regrettable when he was "saved by the bell". Well, not exactly the bell - more like the ringing of his cell phone. Mike saw that his boss was phoning and figured he'd better take the call after cutting out from work early.

"I have to take this call," Mike tersely stated as he headed outdoors.

As he watched Mike stroll away from the building, speaking into his cell phone, Delbert calmly looked at Jen and said, "You say you only want what's best for Haley."

"Of course," Jen responded. "She's our only child. Mike's only doing this because he loves her."

"I've got a feeling that Haley is a lot like her mother," Delbert said, "and I know that Dwayne is a lot like me, in every way. I've also got a feeling that Haley likes a big black cock!"

Delbert stepped toward Jen and tenderly put a hand on each of her arms, pulling her so close that her boobs pressed against his chest. Jen's head turned and her eyes darted through the office window toward her husband, pacing outside with his phone to his ear.

Jen quickly twisted away from Delbert's hold and admonished him in a panic. "Del! My fucking husband is 20 feet away! He'll see us!"

Delbert stepped back to touch Jen again and said, "Easy baby, that window glass is tinted. He can't see us from out there."

Jen instantly broke out in a happy smile and brought her arms up to join Delbert in an embrace, then she moved her face close to his and lustfully connected their lips. After tickling Jen's tongue with his for a few seconds, Delbert smiled and asked, "I'm right about Haley's mom liking a big black cock, aren't I?"

Jen smiled back and said, "you know I love your cock. I want to fuck you right now, but I'm afraid that Mike would get in our way."

Delbert outstretched his hand to rub Jen's panties under her dress, causing her to moan and lean her head back. "But we are going to fuck tomorrow night, right Jen? It's Mike's poker night, which is my "poke her" night!"

Jen nodded and seductively said, "Yes, I need you to fuck me so bad!"

Delbert and Jen started to French kiss again, but stopped abruptly when they saw Mike put his phone in his pocket and start walking back toward the office.

As Mike stepped back inside, Jen was loud and insistent. "I'll say it again! It's nothing personal, Delbert. I just want what's best for Haley, and for Dwayne, and we need to encourage them to cool it."

Mike briefly voiced his agreement with his wife and told Delbert that they had to get going. Before leading Jen out the door, Mike extended his hand toward Delbert, and with a smile, asked, "We still friends?"

Delbert smiled too as he shook Mike's hand, and after giving Jen an inclusive nod, he said, "Sure Mike, we're all still friends."

Poker Night

The next morning, Mike reminded Jen that he would be leaving for his weekly poker game at 7 o'clock and wouldn't be home until midnight. Mike asked Jen whether she had any plans with Haley.

"No," Jen answered. "Haley said she's going to a party tonight with a bunch of her old high school friends. I told her that her curfew was 11 PM and she got really mad! Then I told her I was just kidding. The look on her face was priceless! Anyway, I'm sure she'll be out pretty late."

Late that afternoon, Mike returned home and gobbled down his dinner, then kissed Jen goodbye as he left to play poker. On his way out, Mike told Haley to drive carefully. Then Jen showered and waited anxiously for Haley to leave so that she herself could leave to go to Delbert's house. Finally, a little after eight, Haley said she was going and would be riding with Dwayne, since he was invited to the party too. "There's no need to tell your dad that you went with Dwayne," Jen told her. Haley acknowledged with a nod.

Finally, the coast was clear for Jen. It didn't take her long to get ready. Delbert always liked her to wear a tight dress with no bra or panties. After applying her makeup, including Delbert's favorite ruby red lipstick, Jen was good to go. Her heart was pounding with anticipation.

Jen parked her car two doors down from Delbert's modest home. It was an arrangement Delbert had made with his cousin so that Jen's car would not be seen in his driveway. As soon as Jen entered the house she fell into a tight embrace with Delbert and began kissing him passionately. She could barely contain her lust.

"Oh Del, it's been too long. How many days? I'm as horny as a whore in heat! I've missed you much!"

"I just saw you yesterday, at my shop with your husband."

"That doesn't fucking count and you know it," Jen said as Delbert began to paw at her tits through her dress. Jen hissed, "I need your big black cock! Let me see that motherfucker!"

Referring to Delbert's cock as a "motherfucker" was a little running joke between Jen and Delbert. After all, Jen was definitely a mother and Delbert's cock was certainly a fucker.

Jen began to unbuckle Delbert's pants, right there in the living room, but Delbert stopped her.

"Baby, don't forget that my son's home from college. He's at a party with your pretty little daughter right now, but if he comes home early we don't need him to walk in on us. Now haul your gorgeous white ass into my bedroom!"

Once inside the bedroom, with the door closed, Jen and Delbert began French kissing. Jen unbuttoned Delbert's shirt and he shrugged it off, displaying a muscular physique for a man 40 years old. Jen rubbed her hands all over Delbert's upper body and cooed, "I love touching your black skin. It always makes me wet!"

"I don't think your husband likes it as much as you do," Delbert joked.

"Fuck him!" Jen said with a laugh.

Delbert then began to lift up Jen's dress. Jen held her arms up to hasten the process, eager to make herself naked for her lover. Once she was nude, Delbert brought his hands to her boobs and began to knead them with his fingers. Jen tilted her head to watch. Delbert's hands were rough and calloused, and no amount of scrubbing could clean all the grease from under his fingernails. Seeing and feeling those manly black fingers on her pasty white tits caused Jen to loudly moan.

Jen reached down and finished unbuckling Delbert's belt, then she unzipped his pants and yanked them down in one swift motion. Delbert wore no underwear and his big black cock flopped out.

"Oh, that's what I want to see!" Jen said, "That's the motherfucker - that big, beautiful, black cock that I love so much!"

Jen fell to her knees and wrapped one hand half-way around it. She looked up into Delbert's eyes and smiled, then she brought it to her mouth. Jen extended her tongue and slowly ran it down the top of Del's cock. After sucking his big balls into her mouth, first one, then the other, she drew her tongue back along the underside. Then she began to lick and kiss the jet-black cock at random. After looking up at Del and smiling, Jen opened wide and sucked the cock into her mouth, as much as would fit, anyway.

"Oh baby, you're such a good cocksucker," Del said softly. "Mmm, that feels so good."

Jen paused for a second. "It feels so good to have your cock in my mouth. I love the taste and the feel and the color. I love to get you hard for me. The harder the better."

Jen again wrapped her red lips around the cock and began to move her head up and down. When Del began to moan it encouraged her to go faster. Still sucking like a woman possessed, Jen brought her other hand up to gently squeeze Del's balls, causing him to moan louder.

"Mmmmm, Baby, that feels so good. I could let you suck my cock all night long!"

Jen smiled as she gazed into her dark lover's eyes, then she slowly drew away. "There's only one thing that I'd rather do than suck your cock all night."

After letting Del's cock escape her lips, Jen climbed onto the bed, laid on her back, bent her knees, spread her legs, and began to rub her clit with her fingers. "I want you to fuck me! Put that big black cock in my pussy and fuck me!"

Del grinned and his brown eyes twinkled as he scooted onto the sheets and began moving into position. "Well, since you ask me so nice, I guess that's just what I'm going to have to do - fuck that pretty white pussy of yours."

"Let me watch!" Jen blurted as she raised her head off the pillow. "I love watching your black cock when you first push it into me."

That's exactly what Del did, parting Jen's cunt lips with the tip of his cock, easing into her an inch at a time.

"Ohhh yes!" she mewed. "Oh yes, fuck my pussy! That feels so good!"

"You like that, do you?" Del asked, knowing the answer as he began to draw in and out, synchronizing his thrusts with Jen's thrashing. "You like fucking me more than fucking your husband."

"Oh you know I do!" Jen hollered. "You're so much bigger and better than he is! Oh god, I'm going to cum already! I'm so fucking horny and you feel so good. Aahhhhhhhh! Aahhhhhhhh! Aahhhhhhhh!"

Del kept pumping, fast and steady. With every stroke, Jen grunted "eh". "eh, eh, eh, eh, eh. Speaking was hard, but she managed to scream, "Fuck me with your big black cock! I love your fucking black cock!"

Another orgasm rocked Jen, bigger than the first one. "Aahhhhhhhh! Aahhhhhhhh! Aahhhhhhhh! My husband can't make me cum on his dick! Only you can do it for me!"

Del pounded Jen's pussy until she became almost delirious, screaming and wailing. It went on for so long. She came again, then again. Finally, Delbert sensed that he couldn't hold off much longer.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy, Baby!"

"Oh yeah, oh do it. Cum in me! Give me your sperm! Every fucking drop!"

Delbert did not have to told again. "Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh!" he grunted as he involuntarily shoved his cock as deep into Jen as he could and flooded her with cum. A moment later, the black male and white female slowed to a stop. Panting and smiling, they passionately kissed, probing each other's mouths with their tongues. Jen was the first to utter a word.

"That was so good. I can't believe how good it was. It gets better, you get better, every fucking time."

Delbert rolled off of Jen, and they cuddled close. As they laid on the bed, Delbert gently stroked Jen's cheek with his rough hand, and he repeated what he'd said during some previous lovemaking.

"Now don't you just wish that I could be putting a black baby in your belly tonight?"

Jen laughed. "No Del, not now I don't. But if I had let you fuck me when we first met 20 years ago there's no doubt in my mind that Haley would be black."

Delbert did his best to convince Jen to stay in his bed, and Jen was tempted, but reluctantly she stood and got herself dressed. Delbert pulled on his pants and walked Jen to her car. After a long goodbye kiss, she headed for home. The house was dark when she arrived, signaling that she had beaten her husband and her daughter.

Jen took a long shower to wash away the smell of sex with Delbert, then she went to bed. Before she fell asleep, Jen thought about her and her secret lover. The thought occurred to her that her husband might someday get tired of playing poker and she would no longer be able to steal away for a couple of hours to get herself fucked. The thought was so horrible that she pushed it from her mind and willed herself to fall asleep.

The Day after Poker Night

It was almost 11 AM when Haley shuffled into the kitchen where Jen was sitting at the breakfast table, drinking a cup of coffee.

"There's instant cocoa in the cupboard, if you want some," Jen said, barely looking up.

"I'll just have coffee," Haley replied as she poured herself a cup.

"Since when do you drink coffee?!" Jen asked in a combination of amusement and surprise.

"Since I started cramming half the night for an exam in an 8 AM trigonometry class." Haley took a big swig from her cup and chuckled, "I drink coffee by the gallon!"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers