All Comments on 'Half Dome'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A well written illustration of the pain and anguish that is often the result of cheating - even after a long time - and the beginning of the healing process. The reactions of both characters appear genuine and as a reader you feel them.

The female protagonists reason for the affair does seem a little off character for her, but since it's not really a central part of the story it doesn't detract from the overall atmosphere. Top marks.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

she was a corporate whore and he forgave her, how sweet! Barf.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Another cheating slut who put her job above her husband.

I wonder if her "pledge to never again hide anything from the man she loved" will be upheld like the marriage vows she took when they got married....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Corporate Whore

Did husband take the company to hold for whoring-the matter has not been resolved-Monica should pay for harassing her-I guess sexual harassment do exist 7 years ago.

The writer took the easy way out-reconciliation.No top marks for reality unless hubby is a wimp

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

Hard to honestly believe that a newlywed of mere months would do something like that. After a year when the newness had worn off I can see someone being talked into it easier. Still, there is a flaw in their relationship that neither is willing to admit. She did it once and there is a good chance that she would do it again if the circumstances were right. I'm sure there will be some to ask you to finish it but I don't think it needs to go on further. There isn't really much you could add here, she is a cheat and for important yet unknown reasons she kept the video...he is a willing cuck who will take her back but never fully trust her again. Their marriage is now flawed but I'm sure the characters that you've set up will give the "college try".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finis???

Not by a long shot.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Something different and well written with a real storyline. Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What you left out

These kinds of stories have something in common that I'd like to see explained. Your writing style implies you're up to the task.

The guy is a saint. The wife is flawed. But if the guy has been that fucking devoted to someone then why, after 7 years of such understanding and devotion, does he have a knee-jerk withdrawal reaction? That's the reaction of an immature kid, not a mature adult. A mature adult wouldn't run away.

But then, maybe that's part of the deeper meaning of these "betrayed saint" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What Kind of Person is She?

Forget about the fact that she cheated on her husband. She fucked a guy to steal information from him to advance the cause of her shitty little company. She is a whore / spy. Regardless of whether she is married or not, she has no scruples. She fucks for information. So, Eric's real dilemma is not simply that his wife fucked another guy, it is that she tricked a man into having sex with her for the purpose of gaining an edge in business. She is lower than a whore, because she sold herself as well as deceived James. Having kids with her is a bad idea. She is a bad person. To commit your self to a 21 year minimum sentence with her is insane. Eric's reaction to her is not credible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a whore

nothing more than that

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

I thought this was an interesting little story. The reader is left to imagine how it will play out, and I'm okay with that. I think the author did a good job of developing the gut-punched reaction of hubby and wife, as first the infidelity is discovered by hubby, and then the realization of the same is discovered by wife.

Like others, I was left scratching my head at the wife's motivation to cheat. I understand it was at her boss's request, to use seduction for information from a competitor. But, who does that? Especially as a newlywed? Perhaps the wife didn't know herself; it seems hubby didn't.

I thought the theme of infidelity destroying the offended spouse's image (illusion?) of the cheating spouse was interestingly presented.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Yes Very Interesting

The bottom line is she is a cheater. It didn't seem to bother her that she did it. Only worried that he found out. Divorce the cunt. You can do better.

Just one bitter man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
she was cheating right after her marriage and the company whore

the only proof he has that she still isnt the company whore is her word. And for that he has to believe a woman that has deceived and lied to him for 7 years, very reliable. Her first act should be to quit her job and sue her company for whoring her out, then discuss thier future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Skillfully written

I almost didn't read this because your last story wandered so badly at the end.

I guess everyone has a stinker in them.

Anyway, this was well done. Now, just don't go and ruin it by adding additional chapters.

TXanyTXanyalmost 11 years ago
Great emotion

I was taken with the quality of the writing. I will say that as good and as deep the emotion of the guy, your female character seemed to have a void in her when it came to explaining/rationalizing/feeling the zipless fuck. You easily portray the depth of his emotion, and do a pretty good job of detailing and defining her emotion as she thinks about his discovery, but you give short shrift to the act itself. Other than that one "hole" in the story, I found it very good. Was she really so callous as to be able to compartmentalize the act? Is she so vain as to have this one act and put it behind her, never thinking about it again until Eric finds the tape? It's almost as if she is two people. The one who works at her job and the one that is married to him. I'm confused by that dicotomy. It works for a spy, but not her in this story. It is missing a piece.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
awful. really

The BIG issue is ignored. The idiot wimp clueless husband does not SOLVE anything or get any info by getting into the shower with the stupid lying cunt. Big deal.

FACT #1... (and totally ignored by the husband). only a few months into her marriage the wife WILLING decided to fuck another man to get info

FACT#2 the wife got off on the act and the IDEA of extramartial sex only a few months after her honeymoon

( again this point is NOT discussed by the husband or even thought about !! LOL)

FACT#3 the wife was NOT seriously bothered by her actions and decision to KEEP the tape.

( again this point is NOT discussed by the husband or even thought about !! LOL)

FACT #4 why did she keep the tape?

it is absurd that the did not even ASK about this one

FACT#5 There is no reason for the husband to believe her assertions that it happened "only 1 time".

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Interesting Portrayal of Angst

This is a snippet and sounds almost like an assignment for a creative writing class.

It is very well executed and touched all the points. Interesting that his natural male reaction for any mammal of reclaiming his female is considered as evidence of reconciliation. There is no guarantee on where they will from here, for me divorce seems most likely.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Doesn't Feel Finished

I enjoyed the story but it left me wondering about the rest of the drama. The knee jerk response is that she defiled her marriage and exposed the trust required to sustain the relationship. But, there are always extenuating circumstances. I would love toread an account of that next year for both of them.

Thanks for your effort.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Writing excellent, scenario, not so much

The circumstances of the affair left too many questions unanswered and seemed in opposition to the rest of the story.

She should feel dirty. She literally became the company whore just after marrying the supposed love of her life. Even if just once, that's a step most would never take.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

ease up on sophis - the author obviously wanted to creat a woman who thought nothing of her wedding vows and allowed herself to be pimped out and become a corporate whore to get information and a promotion. he did a great job. and the husband was created to be a spinless wimp who has now gone along with it and accepts his cheating slut wife saying it only happened once.

keep it up sophis - one day you might be a MM or a JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Learned a lot about rock climbing

Learned a lot about rock climbing, but the rest was kind of tedious. When the rock climbing stopped, there wasn't much more so I quit reading. At least it wasn't a bunch of cantbuymy's santimonious moralizing and finger waving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Need a Sequal

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wife commercialised

She is a prostitute. Husband is unknowingly a cuckold for 7 years and Monica is a pimp.The family is broken right from the beginning nomatter what sophis try to justify in her writing. Just another cheater and wimp story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Hard to believe this is finished, as it seems incomplete. Well written and engaging. If this is it, there are simply too many absurdities to consider this a real life story. How this guy is able to decide to forgive her without knowing any facts, is absurd. He has all the right questions prior to the climb, but after he has abandoned them all. For all he knows, she is still fucking other guys. After all, she kept the video as a memory. Again, from his uninformed perspective, the video has to be viewed as a keepsake to help her relive the experience. The ending is inexplicable and ruins what up until then was a great story.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ Drbeamer3333

Its the same every character in sophist's stories, the characters just suddenly change personalities or beliefs in a major way just so a reconciliation can occur.

RichairRichairalmost 11 years ago
Left Hanging, And not on a rock

Interesting story, but I like others, am missing the conclusion. Do they resolve the issue and what about revenge on Monica Potter or REI?

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed this sad little tail of a skank wife!

Thanks a million for not turning Eric into a WACC Job!!! So many stories in this section have men eating creampies from their wife's lovers. Maybe these dare devil climbers are the last real men left in the USA! Bravo! WACC = Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
Absolute Drivel!!!

When will you broads learn that a wimp can climb mountains, shoot guns, learn karate, and all that other "manly" stuff. It still doesn't make them a man.

In fact, accepting a cheating whore of a wife makes them less than a man, sort of a non-man if you will.

You seem to prefer your men happily neutered and ignorant, because that's how they are continually portrayed in your literary attempts.

I'm a little surprised that you were even too chicken-shit to end this story with your usual emasculation of the main ("manly") wimp. That must have taken a lot of the fun out of it for you.

You seem to be one of those egocentric bitches that thinks just because you write somewhat well, we will somehow except the dismal content of your story.

REALITY CHECK ! ! !

A turd is a turd, no matter how nicely it is presented.

So please give up and go away, or at least put some kind of a warning on this shit

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Reconcilation

She screwed up badly.....and your story caught the anguish and hurt that it caused. Now is the time for forgiveness and reconciliation....There is no wimp husband here, just two people that need to find out if love can heal the damage infidelity caused. Good Job!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
I gave it a three, I could tell it was written by a woman

If your cheatin and you've only been married a couple of month. You never loved your husband. He's just a meal ticket. She cheated and kept the tape. That keeping it for insurance is bullshit and reguardless of what m48gunner said, the husbands a pussy. But over all a nicely written story, I won't call it a cucky story but the husbands was kind weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
perplexing

you need to add another chapter...I can't finish this story in my head

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Claptrap

Wrapped in an annoying writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

you guys are being too hard on the author. Its his story not yours. Going by the facts wife in her own thoughts not what she wrote or told hubby indicated it was a one time one person thing. Still that does make her a corporate whore with real problems concerning fidelity. He responded with the e-mail immediately. She wasn't home but he told her not to come home meaning he was not walking out. So he gave her a payback fuck so what. There was no affair. Remember it had only been 1 day since he found out. There is still plenty of time for revenge and lawsuits. Is he a cuck. The sex did not happen with his knowledge or consent. He did not raise another man's children. Clueless yes, weak maybe too soon to tell, cuck not really not yet.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 11 years ago
Conflict in who this woman really is

Hubby sees her as innocent and loyal. In reality she is a calculating person willing to do almost anything to get what she wants, Further she admits how she got off on putting one over on her hubby. The baloney about hanging on to the tape is pretty silly but was needed to allow her to get caught.

This reminds me of the other recent story of a wife that turns out to be a contract killer. Strangely, the hubby is OK with it. But must people would be appalled. That's true for this story as well. This is not the woman I married. In fact this is a woman with pretty low morals and ethics and being a nice and ethical guy I'm not sure I want anything to do with her. That's even before you get to the cheating.

For those who defend the right of an author to write the story the way they want to, baloney. Unless you declare that the story is some type of fantasy, character consistency and normal behavior is expected. If not, the author needs to work on the reason WHY this character is different and WHY it might be OK. I'm not going to hang someone over inconsistent character development but it IS a weakness and should be corrected to write better stories. If you have no interest in improving your writing, fine. Ignore the criticism and have a nice life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

eric had best rid himself of the whore - yes whore she willingly sold her body for profit for the company she works for. She did it oncw and Eric will always have to wonder when she will sell her pussy again to have filled with another mans sperm. Whose to say now if they have a baby it will be his . ADNA TEST is in the future

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Fucking WHore

Take everyone to the cleaners. Dump the bitch and kill her boss. Then find a new LOVING wife and have kids with her. Do not be a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a great story

And one thing I know for sure, you know nothing about rock climbing, especially big walls in Yosemite.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
He Married the Company Whore?

So he finds out he married the company whore and they are going to reconcile? How the Hell can he believe a word she says? Answer: He can't. Love is a choice, he chose to love his "faithful" wife because he believed he had a very different relationship with a very different person. Cheating on your husband is not an aberration, it is part of your character, either you are a cheater or you are not. She is, end of marriage! Move on, next candidate please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
soooo

Will there be a chapter 2, to end the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What to say

Great story but it was quickly lost in all the gibberish about rocks, chocks and biners. No climber would ever attempt something like that with such a distraction on his shoulders.

Take her back after seven of deceit and two-faced deception by omission? Find a different POA to take to Italy. No babies for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You haven't written in over a year

Love to see you put a few new stories out there!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
the writing is wonderful

claudia has no remorse she's sorry she got caught. it's a shame that she has so little self respect and thinks of herself and an enticement to get information. eric would be much better off without her and certainly without kids by her.

so i don't like claudia at all and hate her sickness. but i think the story is wonderfully told so it gets 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great work but

but when will you write the end?

Would love to see how it comes out.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED

so much more to occur. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Liked the story

but didn't think much of the wife. She might have looked innocent, but you don't get the kind of experience she had by being innocent. There was a reason her boss knew that she would fuck the competitor for information. I am relatively sure that that was part of her job description, then and now. Why were they having so much trouble getting her pregnant? Since she is still traveling for the company is she lying to him and still on birth control? Is fucking someone still important to her paycheck? Don't have the information to answer that. Author only gives us what the husband knows, not what the wife is not admitting. A finish to this one would be good, if it stayed true to this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it

but think it is somewhat unrealistic. The casual way in which the wife decides to cheat for purely mercenary reasons and with very little guilt does not seem authentic. She acts like she had no interest at all in the person she whored herself with but has an immediate orgasm? Her thoughts after discovery seem almost too wooden, analytical and unemotional. Still and all a good read.

anon.1

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
vivid, but lacking

What little we do actually know about her does not suggest a long marriage is their future.

As a newlywed she whored herself out for the company she worked for.

She kept a video of the cheating as a trophy.

She got off on cheating on her new husband, the supposed "love of her life".

If she would do it once what reason would we have to believe she would not do it again?

Being able to hid having cheated so well she is obviously a very capable liar.

Why believe it was only once?

As easily she could be like Ari in JPB's story, totally compartmentalizing her marriage and her "work".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay for some, not me

The climbing ruined it. Unless you are, by some magical quirk of fate, one of the best free climbers in the world, the 5.12 rated free climb up the face of Half Dome is recognized world wide to be one of the most demanding climbs in the Valley. So to suggest you blew up the face in a morning was ludicrous at best. And only an idiot would take a novice climber onto the face of Half Dome. But I guess you had to be a little stupid to want to make the 3 hr plus drive from the valley, across Tioga Pass, down 395 to Bishop. Seems like a long way to go for a meal. In 4 hrs you could have been in San Francisco. And there's no way to take a lying cheating slut back after she's lied to you for 7 years. No way in hell. Thanks for not finishing the story. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm

hate to say it, but is unfinished.

I dont see the author posting a story in several years so no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
arrgghhh

Another great story that just stops without a real ending.

Was really liking it, wish it had another chapter to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Plain Bob, with an intellect?

LOTS of philosophizing and contemplation, but not much resolution. Pretty obvious they will probably make it, for now, for a while. He will never trust her again, but they may schlepp along until the kids are raised and gone. Maybe by then the trust and confidence will return, or maybe by then it won't really matter.

He definitely needs to get Monica's deposition, then sue his wife's employer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid unfinished cuck shit.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Too soft....

This feels like a female author wrote this, while written well it's just too soft and a bit boring....... 3*****

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Unfinished

And unsatisfying as usual.

This author has shocking and intriguing betrayals and pathetic reconciliations with no real explanations or retribution.

There is so much left undone here.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 SOME TIMES PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO

main problem is living with it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing

This is the second story of your's I've read and you are an awesome writer. You gave up on this story. I don't read to finish your story, that's on you. It was a five up until "Finis." That destroyed the story. I'll have to see if this is a pattern. You finished the first one. This reminds me a little of Ohio's stories he never finished. If you do finish the others, you'll go on my fav. list. Super writing, but the build is easy, it's the finish that counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding writing 5*

Reconciliation is always the hardest part, pity you ducked that but good nevertheless.

billtheduckbilltheduckalmost 6 years ago
well-written but

in fact it is not a finished story, which is too bad. And why on earth didnt the cheating wife have an abortion out of town? It's a common LW mystery. Cheating wives with the morals of polecats in heat are suddenly too moral to to abort the fetus, which in turn fucks up everybody's lives. Or are all loving wives devoutly hypocritical Catholics?

Her cuckolded husband comes back from the war and she just assumes he'll never see the family doctor? She learns he's wounded and stll doesn't alert the doctor to keep his trap shut as medical ethics require?

Finally, for a man so broken he has to abandon his wife and daughter and cut off communication, all it takes for him to forgive her, including for dragging the daughter into it and making her psychotic, is a couple of quick fucks?

I don't thiiiiiiiiiink so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

About mid-story, you suddenly had the character start reacting as if half of his brains had been scooped out off-stage. That kind of major TBI event would have either required some screen time to explain, with the massive character shift and all, or alternatively the ending should have been written in a manner consistent with the way the character was described previously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4 stars

Only because, you left it hanging at the end. The story plot was good, the writing was good. I think I might remember a couple of grammar issues, but it had to be minor at best. The ending is what hurt you. The most dreaded 4 words an author can hear is, "Finish The Damn Story"......RW58

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another

Another good story. Hard to to believe she would do that for her boss, or in a realistic story a boss would ask that of a married woman. I would.look Monica up if I were him.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Unfinished

I'm in almost total agreement with what Tw0Cr0ws said about this story. What we know about Claudia does not bode well for the future of their marriage. While she contests that she would never cheat on him again and feels guilty, the fact remains that she had been excited by it and her lack of concern over the video shows that she was subconsciously both overconfident in her husband's trusting nature and arrogantly untroubled that she had evidence of her cheating right in the bedroom she shared with him. She does not see her cheating for such a whorish reason as to better her company as morally wrong, she just knows it would harm her marriage if discovered. This is a fundamental flaw in her character and a vast difference in philosophies between herself and her husband.

Even more disturbing is how little Eric actually knows about his wife's past and mindset. He'd clearly put her on a pedestal, something that apparently had only occurred to Claudia recently, and was shocked to his core by the shattering of his image of her. Despite the somewhat optimistic feeling at the end of the story, that kind of damage is not healed easily. He'll now question everything about her. If he could be so wrong about her character that she did something so completely opposite of his idea of who she is, then he has no idea who she really is or what she's capable of. Yes, he can tell she loves him but now he'll question to what extent and whether or not that's enough to stop her destructive behavior. When a couple are newlyweds is when their feelings for one another should be at their most intense. If she was able to cheat on him so early in their marriage, and LIKE it, as she professed, that must make Eric question everything about their relationship. I just can't see how that will turn out well for them.

Simply put, this story is only half of a tale. It was set up well and the emotions and descriptions were very vivid. It's well written. Unfortunately, it ends without any kind of resolution and leaves one feeling incredibly unsatisfied. As it's only half a story, I could only give it half a score.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
KaPow!

I liked it. Well written. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story!!!!!

possibly nicely presented, some poorly received, hairless in the valley trumpnation responce to some ones thoughts. i know assnomeous comment. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

MacHardyMacHardyabout 3 years ago
Well written

Looking forward to more. Disregard anonymous crap eaters

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Well the RAAC cucky boys are thrilled with this. But the bottom line is, once a cheating slut, always a cheating slut.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Well written story. I do find it odd that he told her he would probably not believe her and then at the first assurance that it was the sole indiscretion he takes her at her word. I would expect distrust or at least uncertainty. If the are to reconcile it will take a long time and much work. With no children in the picture one has to wonder if it is worth the effort.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars - what a horrid way to find out your wife fucked another man. I think the thing that bothers me the most about this story, is that the slut did this within a few months of their wedding. How could a reasonably intelligent newly wed woman even consider fucking a strange man she did not even know very well - for that matter even a former lover she really liked?

Talk about the morals of an alley cat. The husband needs to kick this skanky slut to the curb.

the rest of the story was well written and I liked it.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Your story was so well done that I five stared and favorited it. I believe it should have scored in the middle fours. There is no doubt of the quality of the writing and your ability to "unfold" a story. Readers Know the story premise going in. Hello? Loving Wives? The story should be scored on how the characters develop throughout.

You left the story where it should have been left. The characters have both matured in their vision of the other. Reconciliation is possible but with some difficulties yet to be faced. A sequel _could_ be interesting, but difficult to pull off.

Kudos for the story you gave us.

EPDSREPDSRover 1 year ago

Well written, but I would of liked to read an ending to your story. So as did they sue the company she works for that made be a whore for their company.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Why is everybody so guilty afterwards? Why don't they feel repulsion and disgust when they accept to fuck another man for business espionage? Because faithfulness is not part of their core values. How can the husband believe anything she says about her future faithfulness, when she became unfaithful just a few months after the wedding and with a man she may have been physically attracted, but barely knew. Are we dogs that mate when in heat? Why when cheaters break promises and vows so easily, they expected the gulity party to believe their new promises of faithfulness will last any longer? Well-written story, but once trust and with it one of the most important binds the held a marriage is broken, the marriage is sadly doomed to fail. He loved her, what she felt for him seems to me to be just limerence.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

Not a bad story by any means, interesting dynamic between the wife who clearly feels guilty and the husband dealing with finding out. Anger and hope mixed with pain and love, makes for a fascinating read. Unfortunately the story is only half finished, no reconciliation or new beginnings and judging by the author's other stories with the last being 10 year old it will never be finished. 3 stories, pretty average, might have been higher with a proper resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Real poignance in a ridiculous story. None of the details of her cheating make sense either in themselves or for the woman the author has presented to us.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Born cuck. Femdom agitprop chick must have sensed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

FTDS!!!!!!

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

And so goes the life of a WACC Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold. Even the wife thinks he’s a wuss and that speaks volumes!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfinished. And her motive for cheating only 5 months into their marriage does not engender trust. Business espionage? Really? How would a husband trust that never did or could happen again? Not to mention she never confessed, though in a marriage so young, that kills it before it has a chance to grow and take root. Ironically if he could get inside her mind and see how she felt about it, how she actually was turned off by the mediocre sex and guilt ridden after her first orgasm, and how she really worked and tried to sustain their marriage for 7 years, he could probably, in time, forgive her and reconcile, though certainly not a certainty even then. But. He can't see in her head. And so now she has a really hard climb yo fight for her marriage. And with no kids. Good luck. She will need it. She is no longer innocent or as alluring in his eyes. And it just blew up in his face. Even if he decides to try to put the marriage back together with her, will be a real struggle and will need serious, active counseling. But we won't read any of that ad the author just cut it off. Sigh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous