Half-Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not bad for an old lady,' she chuckled to herself, 'I wonder if Red would agree.' And with that simple statement she knew she would be inviting him to her bed. She reached over to her phone.

"Hello?"

"Red? Uh, about that dinner. Could you maybe get a sitter for Friday evening and I'd like to invite you here."

"You sure?"

"Yup. I'm sure. Be here at six, OK?"

"Should I bring anything?"

"Nope. Just yourself. And Red, don't be late," she said with a smile as she hung up the phone.

-----

On Friday afternoon as she showered, Sharon kept wondering about the evening and what might happen. She knew she wanted more of Red and while she washed her pelvis, her fingers lingered over her sex for the first time in years. She gently rubbed her pearl sending jolts of pleasure clear to her brain. She realized she was excited! 'Horny, I'm actually horny,' she thought, 'And there's a wonderful guy who might be able to help me with it.' A smile creased her lips as she made a quick decision. Getting out of the shower, she grabbed her cuticle scissors and razor before hopping back under the warm water. She quickly trimmed her muff to a shorter length before using her razor on her legs. As she approached her Happy Place, as she called it, a sexy little smile developed. 'I think I'll tidy up downstairs,' she mused as she soaped her labia and shaved them clean, leaving a cute patch of hair above. 'Now I'm ready. I sure hope he is...'

Dinner had been wonderful and the wine had put them both in a festive mood. Red helped with the cleanup and once they were back in the living room, she nudged him down onto the sofa and straddled him, her dress sliding seductively up her legs.

"I want another one of those wonderful kisses," she murmured in his ear.

The initial kiss was short and sweet. She pulled her head back, looked him in the eyes and slowly, oh so slowly, lowered her head back to him. Their lips met, softened and began the exotic sensual dance two lovers can engage in without even moving their legs. Because she had thought about sex and even planned for sex, the kisses rapidly started her physical response. She felt her nipples bead up, her pelvis tighten and her moisture ooze between her freshly shaven lips. As Red's arms were wonderfully holding and stroking her, her one conscious thought was how she wanted them touching her in so many other places.

"Wait right here, Hon. I need to use the bathroom," she whispered at a pause in their oral activities. Once in the bathroom, she quickly shed her clothes and slipped on the sexiest nightgown she owned. It was tissue paper thin and draped teasingly over her curves. On her way out the door, she glanced at herself in the mirror. 'Showtime,' she murmured to herself as she walked back down the hall to the living room.

Red turned to see a vision of beauty standing in the doorway. One arm was up over her head along the door jamb and the other hand rested seductively on her hip which she had thrusted provocatively towards him. A slit up the side of her gown gaped open showing her sexy, toned thigh. Her breasts overfilled the skimpy top revealing an enticing cleavage while her beaded nipples winked at him as the cloth slid over them. He could easily see through the thin cloth the darkened area of her hair telling him she was completely nude underneath.

"Well?" she nervously whispered.

"Sharon, I don't think I have ever seen anything so sexy as what I am seeing right now."

"Thank you. That's the nicest thing I've heard in years. And for being so nice to me, well, can I interest you in a little more?" she said as she slowly glided to him and crawled back on his lap, her gown falling from her one leg exposing her skin nearly to her waist. She lowered her head to his for yet another round of kissing. These, however, were more demanding, more probing and far, far more promising for what the rest of the night had to offer.

Red's hand slowly drifted down her back and over her bare thigh sending bolts of pleasure through her brain. Once she felt it slide down her thigh and across her buttock, she more vigorously attacked his lips, probing his mouth and teasing his tongue with hers. While feeling the moisture seeping between her labia, she knew, she absolutely knew she needed him and needed him immediately. Her hands moved from his back to the front of his shirt as she hurriedly tugged his buttons apart, pulled it down from his shoulders and off his arms. His coarse, sparse chest hairs almost tickled her fingers as she rubbed his chest and nipples. She couldn't wait until his hair was tickling her nipples.

She broke the kiss, leaned back and looked him in the eye. "Red, I want you so much. Could I invite you back to my room?"

A shy grin and a slight nod of his head was all she needed. Once she got off his lap, she leaned over to undo his belt and zipper all the while giving him a wonderful peek at her beautiful, generous breasts.

"Come on, shoes and pants off." As he stood wearing only his boxers, she saw a very promising swelling. 'For me,' she thought as she lightly grasped his cock, 'He wants me like I want him!'

She led him back to her bedroom where she turned to him and slowly pulled the shoulder straps down across her shoulders. The night gown dropped and for three long seconds was held in place only by her two beaded nipples before it slid completely off and pooled at her feet. As she stood there nude in front of him, twinges of nervousness crossed her mind. 'Am I pretty enough? Am I desirable? Is he just being horny and will sleep with anyone? Is the scar a turn-off? Are my breasts perky enough? Is my butt too big?'

These questions raced through her mind as he stared at her, his eyes dilating with desire. He seemed to almost read her mind, read her doubts and feel her anxiety. He cleared his throat with a tiny cough before he said one word, that one word which reassured her and answered all of her doubts. "Beautiful."

She took the three steps to him and wrapped her arms around him, feeling his erection against her pelvis and her tears on her cheeks. "Honestly?"

"God, Yes! You are absolutely the most beautiful sight I could imagine and I so want to make love with you right now it's practically killing me," he paused, "Hey, hey, no crying, Sweetheart."

"You're making me so happy and I, I cry when I'm happy."

He leaned down and gently kissed away her tears as she backed up towards the bed. Once she felt it hit the back of her thighs, she lowered her hands down his sides and hooked the boxers with her thumbs, pulling them to the floor. She let herself fall to the bed where he joined her, lying on top and bringing himself down for another kiss. After several warm, deep and loving kisses, his lips broke from hers and he slid them down along her jaw line and to her neck. The area right below her ear was particularly sensitive which he seemed to realize immediately. His loving lips would move about her neck always to come back to that one area which sent her lust meter into the red zone.

"God, you are driving me insane..."

"Mmm-hmm. More?"

"I can't take any more..."

In retrospect, she realized it was the wrong thing to say. It was like waving a red flag in front of the bull: a challenge to Red's manhood and love-making skills. He slowly slipped his lips lower across her chest and down to her breasts, circling a nipple with tiny darts of the tongue while his fingers teased the opposite breast. 'My nipples!' her mind screamed after minutes of this torture, 'Why doesn't he touch my nipples?' It was as if he read her thoughts: one second her nipples were filled with aching desire and the next, his warm, moist mouth finally did its duty. A long, slow firm lick dragged across her right side while his fingers gently rubbed the left. She gasped with relief as her hands grabbed his head and pulled it to her. Her moans echoed through the room as her body writhed on the bed while she savored every slow, lusty lick and suck.

Sharon had always had sensitive nipples but most of her experience with men had been for them to pay passing notice on their way to either going downtown or to actual screwing. Red, however, seemed to draw things out, teasing, licking and sucking as if he had all the time in the world. It was beyond wonderful and at one point, she realized she was moving towards an orgasm! She'd not had one in over three years and now with Red's amazing oral skills, she felt herself tightening, tightening and tightening even more until she was at the precipice.

The crashing over the edge and falling sensations were like none she had ever had before. Waves of warm energy raced through her from nipple to brain and pelvis. Her moans of ecstasy were heard throughout the house. Amorphous shapes of light raced across her vision as warmth spread across her chest. These sensations gradually subsided as she seemingly regained awareness of her surroundings. Red had eased off on his oral work but even his light stimulations became too much. Sharon tapped his head softly before grabbing him by the arms and pulling him towards her. She devoured his lips with deep, warm kisses of thanks before collapsing back on the sheet.

Red gently kissed her cheek and nuzzled her ear, not in a demanding manner but in a loving, tender manner. It felt so good and reassuring to her but once he hit that little spot again on her neck, she felt her lust meter start to heat up again. She wanted him again except this time, she wanted all of him. She wanted to feel him in her, wanted to feel the sliding of his penis stimulating her vaginal walls and wanted to feel her clit rubbing on his pubic bone.

"Hey, you," she whispered, "That was beyond wonderful."

"Mmm?"

"You know your way around nipples. Do you know your way around pussies?"

"Umm-hmm," he responded as he started to slide down her torso. Now, Sharon loved oral sex, both receiving and giving, but on that night, she wanted his cock and nothing else would do.

"Uh, don't get me wrong, I love an Australian kiss as much as the next girl but I want you right now," she giggled, "Come on up here." Red slowly moved up between her spread thighs, his rampant erection bumping into her until she guided it between her folds and wetted the head with her moisture. Things went slowly at first, almost a bit painfully. Red was of average size, she guessed, and she couldn't figure out why things were so tight. Then it hit her: she hadn't had sex in so long maybe things had tightened up. Red seemed to sense her initial discomfort and once he was completely in her, he stopped moving and leaned down to kiss her, giving her time to adjust. After a minute or so, she tapped him on the shoulder whispering, "Go ahead, slowly, please."

Red's thrusts were gentle and slow. With each one, the tightness seemed to ease off and she found herself more and more comfortable with each stroke. Pretty soon she was grabbing him across the low back, pulling him towards her with each thrust. Once she arched her back slightly bringing her clit up to meet his pubic bone, she began to climb back up towards her orgasmic peak. Moans again filled the room as they became more and more comfortable with each other, driving one another closer and closer to release. Although she had been feeling herself slowly moving towards climax, suddenly, and for no apparent reason, Sharon exploded. She jerked and spasmed beneath her lover, screaming his name while begging for more. In the faint recedes of her mind she felt him start to thrust deeper and groan out her name before he collapsed onto her.

As she lay there with her arms around him, they caught their breaths and slowly recovered. He pulled himself up and looked down at her. She was struck at how loving his face appeared.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Beyond OK."

"Too heavy?"

"No! Feels good."

"Interest you in a kiss?"

"Why, sure."

The kiss was a loving, tender expression of their closeness, a post-coital promise of sorts. She hadn't felt this close to any man ever, she realized, not even to Bill. With him sex had been wild and fun but in retrospect, not as loving as this had been. And she liked this so much better.

Red slid off and lay next to her while she curled up beside him, resting her head on his chest. Her fingers slowly rubbed his chest and belly while he gently stroked her back. After a period of quiet closeness, Sharon cleared her throat.

"That was wonderful, Red. Truly wonderful."

"Yeah. Better than I ever imagined."

"So, you were imagining it, huh?" she smiled.

"For months now I've wanted you."

"You never told me..."

"Sweetheart, I never wanted to pressure you. You needed to want this first, particularly since..."

"Yeah. You're right. And I wanted you tonight."

"Good. You know, when you came into the room with that nightgown on, I thought my every prayer had been answered."

"What's next? I mean, with us? The kids?"

"I'd like to openly 'date' you, you know, girlfriend and boyfriend."

"The kids?"

"They're crazy about you. They love you. I think they'd be over the moon if they knew we were getting closer."

"Do you see this, uh, see this ending up with us together? 'Cause if not, they could really be hurt."

"Sharon, I want you to know my intentions are honorable and I want to try and make this work."

"Good. Me too. And I think this fellow might be working again, if I'm not mistaken," she giggled, "When do you have to be back?"

"I promised no later than midnight. Hmm, looks like we have a couple of hours."

"Goody! I'm on top this time," she laughed as she crawled on him and kissed him as her breasts traced lazy circles through his chest hair.

-----

On her next session with her psychologist, Sharon was all smiles. After being told about Red and Sharon's changed relationship, the psychologist gently suggested their sessions could be switched to an 'as needed' basis. Sharon was congratulated on overcoming the worst of her grief but was reminded there would always be a piece of her left behind at her previous home.

The kids were told about Red and Sharon's new relationship in easy terms they could understand. Bree and Bobby quickly figured out Sharon could end up being their new mommy and both were tickled pink. One evening while being put to bed, Bree asked, "When did you decide you liked Daddy?"

"I know exactly when."

"When?"

"Half-Halloween, that's when."

"Sharon, is there really a Half-Halloween?"

"There is for me. I got the sweetest piece of candy ever," she laughed. "Good night, Kiddo."

-----

Sharon was nervous about Halloween coming up in October. She had been delightfully happy for the months since that fateful evening in early May but the fear and memory of Halloween four years before still haunted her. She confided to Red about her fears and he was supportive and loving. After a quick visit to the psychologist who did nothing but reassure her, Sharon decided to proceed with the festivities while focusing on Red's two little ones, ones she was rapidly considering to be hers as well.

After a wonderful evening of trick-or-treating, the four of them relaxed in Red's living room. After being allowed a few pieces of candy, the two children were hustled off to bed. Several minutes later the adults sat there on the sofa sipping wine, holding hands and watching the fire.

Upon seeing tears slide down her cheek, Red hugged her, cleared his throat and asked, "Thinking about them, aren't you? You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm OK, at least I hope I am. You know, Caleb would have been just shy of eight and Sweetie almost four. I can't help but imagine what they would have been like. But they're frozen in time. She's only a shadow on an ultrasound and some kicking in my womb. And he, he'll be forever three. So, yeah, I think about them every day and today in particular. And I'll always be sad on this day," she choked out as tears fell freely onto his shoulder, "Can you live with that?"

"Of course, I can. I love you and my heart aches for you. If you want time alone with your memories, just let me know."

"Thank you. Being with the kids helps distract my brain a bit but I definitely will still need a few hours alone now and then. And I'll need your hugs, too."

Red held her tighter, giving her strength to overcome the demons in her mind. Later, after he had escorted her home, she took that last picture of the three of them and kissed it whispering "Good night, you two. I love you."

-----

Over the next months, Sharon grew closer and closer to Red and his kids. She spent most every evening at their place and was known to occasionally sneak out in the early hours of the morning after a night of wonderful love-making and sharing Red's bed.

At Christmas the four had a wonderful day and after the exhausted little ones finally went to bed, he offered her a glass of wine and sat with her a few minutes before clearing his throat.

"Honey, it's my intention to ask you to marry me, but I want to do it with the kids there. I mean, we're a package deal. How does that sound?"

"Oh, Red, that's so sweet. Of course, I'll say yes. And even though I never thought I'd love again, you've proven time and time again how wrong I was. And your kids are gems. I'll look forward to being a mom to my second two kids," she replied with happy tears sliding down her cheeks.

Several weeks later she invited them over for dinner. She was struck at how nicely they were all dressed. Bree had on a cute dress and Bobby was wearing corduroy pants with a button-down shirt. And Red, well, Red was dashing with a nice pair of khaki slacks and a dark blue sports coat over an open-neck dress shirt. She felt suddenly underdressed and excused herself to quickly change into a nice skirt and top. Dinner was very tasty and though it wasn't something the kids usually ate, they made a good effort to finish their meals.

Afterwards, however, the two became less than model citizens. They bickered with each other and bounced around the living room, even jumping on and off the couch. When Sharon confronted them about their behavior, they giggled before calming down. Once she and Red had finished with the dishes, all four sat in the living room, chatting idly.

That's when Sharon heard Bree almost hiss at her father, "Da-ad, are you...?"

"Yeah, Dad," added Bobby.

"Oh, OK. You two, you need to be quiet for a few seconds. Uh, Sharon. Bree, Bobby and I want to ask you a question."

"Yes?"

"Ahh, well, you see, uh, we'd like to ask you to marry me and become a part of our family."

"I see. Well, are you going to ask me or not?" she grinned.

"Yes, of course. Sharon, my love, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes, a thousand times, yes!" she said, giving him a kiss and a big hug.

"Dad, you forgot!"

"Oh, Bree's reminding me to ask you if you'd do the kids the honor of becoming their mother."

"Yes, a million times, yes!"

"See, Dad, she loves us more 'cause a million is way bigger than a thousand!"

Naturally, the children were ecstatic and wanted the wedding to take place immediately. Red and Sharon eventually agreed on a date in mid Spring. Their small wedding was held at a community park on April the thirtieth, one year after they shared their first kiss and fell in love. Bobby, wearing a pirate's costume, stood proudly by his father's side while a giggling, tutu-clad Bree stood next to Sharon. A few neighbors, Red's coworkers and Sharon's psychologist watched as the justice of the peace pronounced them husband and wife. At the small reception when one of the neighbor children asked why Bree and Bobby had on costumes, they replied in unison, "Because it's Half-Halloween, Silly!"

-----

Trionyx - October 2022

Votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you.