Half-Naked Car Repair

Story Info
Warm sun, hard lemonade, and family fucking.
1.7k words
4.19
34.2k
42
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

"Dammit!"

Chelsy knew Jack was pissed. The day was steaming hot, and so was her nineteen-year-old kid brother. Wearing only his cut-offs, Jack's six-pack abs glistened in sweat.

But Jack just HAD to fix this car for the show. Chelsy was the Bikini Babe to pose in front of his Hot Rod Dragster. Her sign read, "Hot Chicks dig Hot Rods!"

Chelsy's idea of a 'hot rod' was different from her brother's. She liked a long, thick rod pounding between her legs... Anyway, her string bikini was just two triangles over her tits, one over her twat, and a string of ass-floss between her butt cheeks.

Jack kept turning wrenches, scraping his knuckles, and swearing. Repair guys do a lot of swearing.

Chelsy and her mom sat in lounge chairs by the swimming pool. They drank Hard Lemonade, spiked with bourbon and watched Jack work his butt off. He had a nice butt. Mom laughed. "Be a dear and take your brother a cold glass of this Hard Lemonade."

"Sure thing Mom." Chelsy ran across the yard, with the wet grass squishing between her toes. Then she took a tall glass to the tall stud. "Here bro, Mom said this stuff will put hair on your balls."

Jack laughed and licked his lips, staring at Chelsey's fat tits bulging out of her bikini bra. Some girls are blessed with brains. Chelsy was blessed with jumbo boobs. Boobs beat brains every time!

Setting the glass down, Chelsy noticed her brother's huge lump. Either her boobs did that, or her brother got a boner from car repair. Probably boobs. Hell, it's always boobs.

He chugged down the lemonade. "Wow, that's great! Got any more?"

"For you bro, there's always more." Chelsy wiggled toward the house, feeling Jack's eyeballs staring at her bouncing butt. She was used to it. Her ass was an eye-magnet.

Jack gulped down the next glass. But he still looked pissed. "Fuck, this thing is hard."

"Oh I love hard things. Bro, could I help with whatever hard thing you're talking about?"

"Sure. You could hold this wrench while I tighten a bolt." Chelsy bent over the engine and grabbed the wrench, but it slipped loose. "No sis, shove the head into your socket!"

"EXCUSE ME!?"

"Here Sis, like this." He pushed the bolt into the top of the wrench.

"Ohh, that socket." Chelsy leaned in further, holding the wrench while trying to keep her tits from falling out.

Chelsy and Jack, both half naked, leaned and twisted together over the engine. They did repair stuff, with their sweaty bodies bumping. Chelsy held a wrench, and her brother banged and poked and screwed stuff... while cursing like a sailor.

Chelsy loved it.

Suddenly, her left breast fell out. "Fuck." Chelsy couldn't tuck it back in because her hands held up some thingamajig. Her brother gawked at her bobbing titty. "Dude, ain't you never seen a boob before? Close your mouth and bolt something."

Jack and Chelsy worked away, swearing and sweating. Jack yelled, "Sis, grab ahold of my dipstick."

"No! Keep your damn dipstick in your pants!"

He laughed. "Not that one you bimbo, the oil dipstick." Chelsy punched him for calling her a bimbo. They went back to working and cursing. Mom yelled. "How are you kids doing there?"

"Great!" Chelsy looked up and hit her head on the hood. "Dammit." She pushed up the hood and broke a nail! Double Dammit! "This is a frikin' job for a grease monkey."

Mom yelled, "Jack, can I help?"

"That'd be great!" Mom wore the same triangle bikini as Chelsy. But mom had flappy tits and dirty blonde pubes that poked out the side of her bikini... It felt weird seeing Mom's curly pubes.

They all leaned under the hood, sweating and butt-bumping as Jack bolted shit to other shit. Chelsy and Mom's string bikinis were NOT made fat car repair... imagine that. And their fat tits kept falling out.

For a minute, Chelsy imagined a topless repair shop. "Tinker Belles."

Mom threw off her bikini bra. "Enough of this! Daughter, get rid of your titty-holsters. It's not like your brother hasn't seen our boobs." Jack flashed a grin.

"You're right Mom. Free the titties!" Chelsy and her mom looked great... Sweaty, greasy and topless. Now Jack had a HUGE lump in his shorts. A lump that made Chelsy's pussy drip like a squeezed lemon.

After more twisting, pounding and nut screwing, Jack threw down his wrench. "I blew a tranny!"

The women looked at each other in horror. Mom whispered, "Son, we hope that doesn't mean what we think it does..."

"I ruined the transmission. What the fuck did you think it meant?"

"Oh, never mind dear." Mom wiped Jack's brow. "We're all covered in sweat and grime. Hell, my boobs are so oily I could give a good titty-fuck." Mom laughed. "C'mon, everyone into the swimming pool!" Mom jumped in. Chelsy and Jack followed.

"Hell kids, we might as well get clean all over." Mom pulled off her thong, revealing her patch of dirty-blonde pubes above her pink slit. She leaned back with her buoyant boobs floating in the water.

Rubbing her naked pussy Mom giggled. "Damn, this feels good! We should skinny dip as a family."

"Sure." Jack dropped his cut-offs. His cock popped out like a thick club, and he waved it around. "You too sis. Show and tell time."

Dropping her modesty, Chelsy slipped off her bikini bottoms and flashed her blushing blonde cunt. Jack whistled at the sight of her naked pussy.

"You like this, don't you son?" Mom squeezed Jack's shaft. "Wow, your dick is longer than your dad's."

Mom then tongue-kissed Chelsy and Jack. An Oedipus, lesbo, weird-as-fuck kiss. "Kids let's wash our goodies." Mom rubbed her patch of blonde pubes, then scrubbed Jack's dick. "C'mon, clean me sis."

Chelsy stopped worrying about 'incest' and 'what-the-fuck!?' She rubbed and fingered Mom's muff as Jack fingered Chelsy's twat. Then both women rubbed Jack's prick until it stood up, stiff and proud.

The incestuous urges rolled with the waves as the family engaged in mutual masturbation. Jack tongue kissed his sister while tickling her clitty. "Oh fuck!!" Chelsy screamed into his mouth as her body quivered in orgasm.

Chelsy gave Mom a three-finger fuck, as Mom's spasming cunt clenched her fingers. Chelsy pulled her fingers out and sucked them. Tasting her mother's juices. "Not bad. Tastes like vag."

Mom dropped to her knees. "Son, it's your turn to cum!" She licked his shaft and sucked his cock, bobbing her head up and down.

"I can help too." Chelsy moved closer, sucking on her brother's balls as Mom sucked his cock. Jack groaned and spurted into his mother's mouth. She gulped down load after load of sticky jism.

Chelsy felt his balls clench with every spurt.

Jack laughed. "Mommy. You're a great cocksucker."

"Thank you son. Nobody sucks cock like Mom."

***

Jack watched his naked mother and sister lay back and spread their legs, tanning their twats. Mom's pussy had a cute mole. Chelsy's cunt was covered in freckles.

He'd never thought before about fucking his mom and sis. Well, not much. But today changed everything.

Mom took his hand. "Son, I've wanted this for a long time." Climbing on top of Jack she straddled his hips. Mom slowly lowered her wet cunt onto his rock-hard dick, groaning as she impaled herself deeply. "Oh yes, son!"

"Me too!" Chelsy climbed atop Jack's face, pushing her cunt against his mouth.

Chelsy wriggled on Jack's face as Mom's hot cunt slid up and down his engorged cock. Jack lapped at Chelsy's clitty and pussy while tweaking her nipples. Between licks, Jack saw his sister and mother tongue kissing.

His mother climaxed first, then Chelsy's cunt gushed on his face as she screamed into Mom's mouth. Mom slammed her cunt on my pole and yelled back into Chelsy's throat.

Jack's cock spewed into his mother's womb, just like it spewed into her mouth. The naked women fell on either side of Jack. The three of them lay there, spent and panting.

Chelsy sat up. "Uh, Mom I want..."

"Yes dear. I know what you want." Mom lay back and spread her legs. Jack watched in amazement as his sister went down on their mother. Chelsey lapped up his fresh jism from Mom's juicy cunt, and tongue-teased her clit.

Mom groaned and squirmed.

Sis was on her hands and knees, her blonde pussy wiggling in front of Jack's face. It gave him an urge he couldn't resist. Jack pressed his cock to her wiggling slit. When sis didn't resist, his prick pushed passed her cunt lips.

Chelsy's moist pussy pulled him in. Jack's prick pushed deeper. Sis groaned, wiggling her hips. She wanted fucked, so he slammed in harder.

Sis kept sucking Mom's cunt as Jack pounded into Chelsy's squishy hole. Soon his prick exploded, shooting out spurts of jism.

He was worn out from all the freaky fucking. But Chelsy came up stroking his cock. "Jack, I need you stiff because I want to try something... Would you fuck my butt?"

"Really sis?"

"Yes, I've done everything else. And I want my own brother to be the first in my ass."

Chelsy got onto her hands and knees. Jack gazed at her bubble butt and rosy little asshole. His prick pushed in.

"Oh fuck bro, that's it!... I want to feel it in me all the way!"

Jack slowly slid inside her tiny anus, stretching it out. Pumping in and out he pushed deep inside her anal tunnel. Chelsy groaned. "Oh fuck, Jack..." Her hips thrust back to meet his strokes.

His sister's asshole was so tight that after a few minutes Jack spurted, shooting cum up her butt. Chelsy pulled away and waddled to the bathroom.

Mom scooted up. "My turn sonny boy. Wipe your prick off and put it in me! I haven't had a dick in my ass for years. Sodomize me son."

Mom got on all fours. Jack moved behind, spreading her butt cheeks. He felt her squirm as his dick pushed in. "Oh yes son, fuck my asshole with your long dick."

Grabbing her tits Jack screwed faster and harder, reaming out his mother. Mom screamed when he spewed into her ass. He kept fucking as great gobs of cum flooded her bowels.

"Ohh, thank you son. You reamed me out good."

Chelsy giggled. "Ream and Cream. That's the name of the game." They shared a tall glass of Hard Lemonade and cuddled in a three-way kiss.

Jack laughed. "I wonder how many ways two gals and a guy can connect? Hey, Mom and sis, let's try all the ways."

Warm sun, Hard Lemonade, and family fucking. What a perfect summer.

KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers