Halfling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Course now we have an audience." Robert said with a chuckle, making Abby glance over to Valerie who was now knelt beside her bed in the guest room watching the two. One of Abby's rules she was able to force upon Robert when getting Valerie, was that they never touch their master bed. "She's beautiful isn't she Valerie?"

"Yes sir." Valerie answered curtly, her pink orbs glistening in the dark as they were forced to watch the pair embrace.

Hearing the slight strain in her voice, Abby found herself tearing her eyes away from Valerie, luckily not able to fully make out her expression.

Suddenly Robert peeled Abby's translucent nightgown off before unstrapping Abby's dark blue lacy bra, revealing her breast that flopped and sagged into place before the man cupped them with his large hands. "Her titties are big aren't they Valerie?" Robert asked, as he jiggled them teasingly at the halfling.

"R-robert." Abby said shifting uncomfortably against his touch, but the man only chuckled before rolling the women's nipples in between his thumb and index, causing the women to let out a small groan.

"It's ok honey, no need to be shy. Valerie knows what's up." Robert said before kissing the woman's shoulder while he finally let go of her nipples. "Lie down on your back for me honey." Robert commanded before giving the curvy women's ass a firm spank.

Abby was able to bite off a moan, but gasped a bit from the feel of the man finally touching her lower cheek. She did as she was told lying down on the bed, her head facing towards Valerie while her lower body hung off the side of the bed.

Robert, clearly enjoying the moment licked his lips as he watched his wife follow his command, before he reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lube, the once familiar bottle suddenly confusing Abby.

'... We need lube?'

Abby was broken away from her thoughts, when she felt Robert roughly pull her panties off her legs and tossed them aside, surprising her. "It's been long hasn't it honey, I hope you're ready." Robert sang as he rubbed the cool lube into Abby's slit.

"I-"

Before Abby could respond, Robert stuck his two freshly lubed fingers deep into Abby's vagina causing her breathe to hitch. It was finally here, Robert was finally giving her aching sex the attention it so desperately needed, she was finally able to feel his strong firm hands caresses her curves the way he'd used to in their more youthful days before Valerie came along. She was finally getting what she wanted.

...So why...

"You like it just like this don't you honey?" Robert said with a smug look on his face as he pumped his thick fingers in and out of the women's tunnel, making her slick through the lube.

But aside from that, Abby was hardly anything close to turned on. Robert's hands were thick, they spread her hole nicely and what's more they belonged to the fingers of the man she was in love with. Yet they only seemed to make Abby squirm against his touch and groan out uncomfortably, the weren't rubbing her walls the right way, he wasn't pumping her pussy at the right tempo, and honestly even with the lube, his hands were still strangely rough as they rubbed her folds.

'What fuck is going on?'

"That's right honey keep moaning for me." Robert said, looking down at the women smugly as he began to clumsily jackhammer his fingers into her hole. his fingers curled upwards as if he'd found her g spot, yet he was miles off the mark.

"U-ugh." Abby groaned out clenching at the sheets above unable to say a word as Robert assaulted her sensitive sex. She tried her best to roll her hips against the man's fingers, trying to guide him to the right area and tempo, but instead of picking up the hint Robert pushed Abby's waist down into the bed pinning her.

"No running away from me honey." Robert sang happily resulting in a whimper from Abby as he slipped in another finger while picking up his speed.

'When is it gonna stop... when's the last time he trimmed his fucking nails?!' Abby shouted in her head as she was forced to endure Roberts rough fingering.

Suddenly Abby felt a small slender hand squeeze her own, making her tilt her head to see Valaire looking down at her with a pained expression filled with sadness.

"You getting into it too now Valerie?" Robert asked with a smirk his fingers finally calming down, finally pumping inti Abby's pussy at a decent tempo.

"Yes sir." Valerie lied, her eyes still glued onto Abby who found herself staring back into the halfling eyes.

Her soft pink eyes relaxed the women in some way.

"Wait till you see how crazy she gets when she has a cock inside of her." Robert said, slipping her fingers out of Abby letting her let out a small sigh of relief, but it quickly faded once she felt a burning tip rub along her outer flaps.

"R-rob-ugh!" Abby cried out as she felt the man plunge his large meaty rod deep into cunt. Roberts shaft was just as thick and as hard as she remembered, which was just the way she was supposed to like it, his thick mushroom capped cock even stimulated her sweet spots when thrusted the right way... even still.

'why isn't this right?!'

Robert wasted no time to allow the woman to adjust herself to the sheer girth and length of his cock, instead he thrusted deep into her soaked cunt, letting his cock just barely scrape against her cervix. Robert heard Abby's groans while Valerie kept her eyes locked on his lover making his cock throb in pleasure.

"See valaire, even my wife goes crazy over my cock. The Lord really blessed his son." Robert said before he raised Abby's legs into the air letting him thrust deeper into her pussy, causing Abby to shake and let out a scream against his deep thrusts. "isn't that right honey!"

But Abby could only let out groans and gasped as she was fucked into the bed.

It was wrong. There was some hint of pleasure with Roberts thrust, sure

But it was off, like something was missing, something just wasn't giving her what she needed, but she just couldn't tell what it was.

Abby tried looking up at Robert through her teary eyes, hoping he'd see her expression and understand she needed to breathe, but the man only stared down at his wife in pure lust, his mind clearly clouded while his instinct was kicked into overdrive.

Robert's lips were soon pressed up against Abby's forcing her into a kiss. His thick tongue easily invaded her mouth and took over. The moment Abby tasted Roberts saliva entering her mouth, Abby's tongue tried its best to hide, but no matter where it ran off to, Roberts tongue was there waiting to force it into a tango, causing Abby to let out a small whimper.

The hand clutching Abby's hands tightened slightly hurting Abby, but she found herself gripping onto the hand for dear life as though it were the only thing grounding her and keeping her from going insane.

And suddenly it happened.

With one final thrust Roberts planted his pole deep into Abby's mound and flooded it with his semen. As he did he finally broke the kiss between him and his wife letting him grunt out in pleasure, his hips shaking trying to get in their last thrust before he let himself collapse on his wife filling her up to the brim with his seed.

Abby's mind drew a blank as she laid underneath her husband, slightly struggling to breath under his muscular build while her entire body seemed to ache. But this pain wasn't unfamiliar to her, this was what sex was, this was the ache she loved so much. The same ache one would feel from an intense workout, the same pain that feels as though it's telling you, 'you've done a good job'.

... So why did she feel so battered?

At some point Abby felt Robert get off her chest and slip out of her pussy ridding her of the foreign invader, finally giving her some relief. She could hear voices in the room, but they felt as though they were light years away. She couldn't find it in herself to even attempt to focus, she just wanted everything to stop.

It wasn't until she noticed the hand that was once holding hers was now gone that she felt worry fill her chest.

"Va-mmmmm!" Abby started only to moan out loudly as she felt a familiar tongue dive into her abused cunt, causing her back to arch in pleasure as she gripped at the bed sheets.

She came. But the tongue showed no signs of stopping, causing Abby to look in between her legs to see valaire almost desperately digging her tongue. But unlike earlier Valerie didn't seem to be relishing in the moment and instead sucked away at Abby's pussy, as her tongue wormed in her cream filled tunnel with the look of determination.

"That's right sweetie get every last drop of it." Robert said, making Abby look to see Robert now putting on a condom as he watched Valerie slurp at his creampie. "Remember my wife isn't ready to have a baby yet, so you better get everything."

"Yes... sir." Valerie breathed out only removing her tounge from Abby's pussy for a single moment, before she began to suck harder at Valeries sex making the womens legs shake feeling the first genuine taste of pleasure the entire night.

But Abby's moans were soon drowned out as she heard the sound of slapping flesh making her look back at the two.

Robert now stood behind Valerie slamming himself into her pussy, causing the women to push deeper into Abby's mound with every thrust. Valerie's face clearly twisted into that of displeasure with every one of Roberts thrust, but the women endured the pounding and instead looked up at Abby through tear filled eyes while doing her best to suck out Roberts baby batter.

"F-fuck!" Robert moaned out, sounding already near orgasm, not noticing the women's eyes locked on their stare. "I can't wait until I get back from my trip!"

12