Halfway Home

Story Info
A short story about a hotel stay.
1.6k words
4.28
7.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for selecting my story to read. I'm Robin, a mature, bi woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, sometimes very submissive in sex. If you like kinky mature women, I hope you will like my stories and comment on what you enjoyed and perhaps didn't like. All feedback is welcome but don't make me beg. The act of begging is reserved for selected stories.

Halfway Home

I had completed half the trip to North Carolina and stopped for the night.

I met him while sitting at the hotel bar eating dinner. After a very difficult month or more in Florida this nice man, Ron, was a welcome respite. Slender or muscular, suits hide a lot, he looks to be about forty with a great smile and engaging personality. Better yet he is not hiding his wedding ring.

I admit that I have in the past, sometimes, slut that I am, found a nice married hotel bound man or woman to warm my bed while traveling. Either is pretty safe and they never want more than just sex. Yes, Ron might help warm that king size bed waiting upstairs. He would do nicely.

Six a.m. came quickly. My alarm tried its best to wake me and I did my best to ignore it. Helpful hint, alarms won't try to wake you anymore if you turn them off.

I finally dragged myself out of bed and into the shower at seven. My new friend Ron was not into gentle sex. Was I out of shape or just getting old? Maybe it was just that I had too few demanding men in my life, but I ached everywhere. My hip joints had not been this sore in a very long time.

When dinner ended, he walked me to my room as we continued to talk. I opened the door, and he followed without invitation or objection. Ron showed me his phone and as he put it on the nightstand said, "She might call."

I was kneeling in front of him and as I unfastened his belt I said, "Then you should answer it. She trusts you." His pants were down around his knees and as I ran my hands up under his shirt, I felt a flat muscular stomach.

He said, "Why do you assume she trusts me?"

He was wearing white boxer shorts and as I pulled them down to his knees I answered, "Trusting wives call cell phones. Suspicious wives call the room."

He took is jacket and shirt off and threw them on the side chair. I was pleased. My new friend Ron was normal in every way. Average, he was uncut, about five inches just starting to get hard and impressively thick. He smelled like he had perhaps showered just before dinner. As I kissed it for the first time, I ran my hands behind him and grasped his butt cheeks with my fingers just beginning to explore between them. I brought my hands to his waist and pushed him back to a seated position on the bed. As I removed his shoes, socks and pants his phone chirped. He picked it up and while gently stroking his growing cock he said, "Hi baby, I'm glad you called early."

I stood and backed away from the bed a little as I started to strip for him. I took my sweater off and tossed it to him. "Oh, not much, I just had dinner in the bar and was reviewing my presentation for tomorrow."

I unzipped my skirt and after having kicked my sandals to the corner let it fall to the floor. I was wearing only a white thong and my bra. "Oh, it's ok, just another hotel I guess." When I unfastened my bra and tossed it aside, he added, "There is a great view of the hills surrounding the city from my room." He smiled at me knowing I would understand.

I caught of course only one half of the conversation. I moved forward and pushed him onto his back with his feet and lower legs hanging over the edge of the bed. He was still touching himself and I pushed his hand away and began my own exploration. He was hard now and as I had suspected maybe seven inches long. I grasped is cock tightly and pushed his foreskin back revealing a perfect head to his cock darker in color than the shaft. "No, I'm not nervous about tomorrow. I just need to get a good night's sleep and I'll be fine."

I kissed the head as my other hand found his balls. Then it was in my mouth. "No no I'm not distracted. I was listening. There was a flash of light from the window, probably lightening."

I thought better of continuing until the call ended and I backed away standing near the bed to let him finish. I slipped my thong onto the floor and put one foot up onto the bed exposing myself to him. "Ok, good night. I'll call you tomorrow as soon as the meeting is over. I love you!"

Ron tossed his phone up onto the pillows and reached up and pulled me back onto him. His intent was clear. He took my head between his hands and pushed himself into my willing mouth. In my mind, there was no question what was happening here. He was willfully and forcefully fucking my face. I loved it and opened myself completely to him. With every thrust my hands squeezed and pulled his butt cheeks in. He was in my throat, and he was loving every second as I swallowed repeatedly to keep from gagging.

I thought he would cum but instead he pulled away and rolled me onto my back. He for the first time did what he would do over and over during the night. What would leave me sore in the morning. He pushed my knees apart and up toward my head. He pushed hard and my knees were nearly under my arm pits. That completely exposed my vagina and butt hole to do with as he pleased. And at that first moment he pleased to touch probe and lick me. "You have a beautiful pussy. But you knew when you showed it to me that I would want it. Didn't you?"

I did not answer. He was rimming me, I love that. He looked at me again, "I think I'll fuck you here."

He moved and was licking my vagina, over and over always stopping just short of my clit. "I think I'll fuck you here too." All the while his strong hands were on my thighs pushing them up and in against my body. When his tongue touched my clit my first orgasm swept over me. He knew it and smiled. His full weight was on me, and his cock slipped into my wet puss. Every thrust filled me, and I remember the splendid feeling of him pounding my clit. It brought me to another delicious orgasm I was not quiet about.

I tried to reach down and grasp his balls to make him cum, but I couldn't reach them. When it did seem like he could not continue he stopped stroking and moved to put himself back in my mouth. I was now able to grasp his balls and when I squeezed them gently and tugged them lightly, I felt them spasm and he filled my mouth. He watched and smiled as I swallowed every drop.

We got up and showered. and I expected Ron would leave. After all, he had that big meeting and presentation tomorrow. Instead, as we washed each other Ron found new areas to explore, new things to try. As he washed my breasts, he told me his wife had very small breasts. While in the shower I fingered his butt hole, and he asked where I had learned to do that. As we dried each other Ron discovered my moisturizing lotion on the bathroom sink. Well, it's really an oil. He asked about it and instead of keeping my mouth shut I told him the truth. I use it to moisturize my skin and to lubricate toys, like what I did to your butt in the shower but to my own.

Ron wasn't quite ready to go to his room. He asked me to get my dildo and asked me to show him what I did with it. Again, not having learned, I told him the truth. I use it on my puss and butt and showed him how.

Ron was not a slow learner. He positioned me this time on my stomach again with my lower body exposed. He moved the dildo in and around my pussy until it was as wet as I was. It did not surprise me when he began to try and push it awkwardly into my butt hole. I told him to put a little lotion on his finger and finger me there. He did as I told him and soon, he was pushing the dildo in and out easily. I wasn't watching because I would have seen he was hard again and putting the lotion on his cock. Too late. All I could do was relax my muscles and let him fuck me there. If I'm clean, and I was that night, I rather enjoy anal sex. He was thick but not so thick that I couldn't enjoy it. After only a dozen or so strokes he came again. Back in the shower and he was gone.

Lesson learned, again, always find a man with a flat hard stomach. It makes the pounding so much more enjoyable. He stayed longer than I thought he would, looking for, and taking a second chance. Judging from his groans both times this would have to be a double panty and panty liner day.