Hall of Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Alison sucks and fucks for the first time.
1.5k words
4.39
32.4k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous part, Alison wakes up in a brothel, with a shock collar, and a lot of new rules to learn.

***

Liz, my temporary caretaker, has got me cleaned up and made up for my debut. We have about five minutes until customers are allowed in, and I'm trying not to cry or sweat but my heart is thudding against my rib cage, and I'm shaking.

"I'll go see who is waiting past the security gate, and see if I can give you any advice."

She rushed out the door and down the hall the opposite way from the gym, the only other room I've been to here.

My stomach was growling, but other than a lunch when I first woke up, I hadn't eaten. Liz told me we're not allowed dinner on working nights, so that anal will make no mess.

She came back a few minutes later, and looked calm.

"I think I know who your first is going to be, and he's gentle."

I sighed with relief.

"He will tell you what to call him, and you just listen to him and you'll be alright. Now if you want to make him cum quicker, make sure to keep kissing him, wrap your legs around his waist, and run your hands over his back. He's a sucker for all of that."

I nodded, and gulped.

"I will not be permitted to speak unless spoken to by the customers. So don't think I am being rude."

She pet my hair softly, and went and stood beside the shower and toilet as an intercom bell rings.

We heard the murmuring of men's voices coming, and I had a hard time catching my breath.

In the doorway a couple of men appeared, but only one entered. He was old, and reminded me of my grandfather who was seventy five.

He and the men behind him were naked, matching Liz and me, but without the shock collars. His uncircumcised penis wasn't hard yet, and his balls dangled low. He had a trimmed grey patch above his cock.

He smiled as he approached me.

"Hello, baby girl," he said and touched my hand.

"Hello, sir." My voice came out a nervous squeak.

"Please, call me daddy." He put his hands on my bare hips.

"Yes, daddy." He seemed kind even though he was preparing to rape away my virginity. It made me more scared.

"Did your friend tell you about me?" He motioned to Liz. She closed her eyes, nervous as to what I would say.

"Yes, daddy." My squeeky voice gave away the fact that I was on the verge of crying.

"What did she tell you?" His hands were now on my breasts gently playing.

"She said you were nice, and to do what you say."

He nodded, and leaned in and kissed me on the lips, it wasnt a bad kiss, then after a moment he slipped his tongue in, and he had stale old man breath. Not as bad as many old men, but the only old man I'd ever made out with.

When he broke the kiss, he smiled.

"Have you ever given a blowjob?"

I shook my head.

"Please answer verbally when I talk to you."

"No, daddy, I've never given a blowjob."

He put his hands on my shoulders and urged me to my knees. The floor was hard, but his penis still was not.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to Liz and she ran over and kneeled beside me.

"Instruct her, since you're the best cocksucker in this place."

I looked at her and she smiled to let me know I was fine.

"Take the shaft gently in your hand and kiss the tip," she instructed in a whisper. "And look into daddy's eyes when you do."

I took it in my hand, the first penis I've ever touched, spongy, and slightly tacky. I gulped and gave the head a kiss. I stared up at him, and as I kissed it, he smiled encouragingly and I felt it begin to swell slightly in my hand.

"Good little cunt," he said soft and more sweetly than I had ever heard that word used.

"Give it another kiss, but this time instead of ending the kiss, slide your lips over the head, and keep eye contact. Make sure not to touch his cock with your teeth."

I kissed it again, and made the mistake of inhaling through my nose. His penis smelled lightly of sweat, and I close my eyes to try to clear the smell from my brain as I started to slide my mouth on to his penis.

When I had the head in my mouth I opened my eyes and looked back up at him, his penis growing in my mouth nearly hard. He gently put his hand on my head and stroked my hair but didn't push my head.

"Start sliding it up and down as far as you can, using your lips and tongue."

I started to suck in and out, but it took me a minute to get the timing right with my tongue, and I accidentally gagged a couple of times, but neither Liz nor my new daddy seemed to mind.

The taste of his penis was more pleasant than his kiss, but he was gentle and I reminded myself that would be unlikely with most of my new masters.

I had seen porn and knew that the deeper I could go the better, so I just focused on going as deep as I could and keeping my lips and tongue on him as much as possible. His penis was fully hard in my mouth, and finally he pulled back, and I knew to let his penis leave my mouth.

"Suck on my balls," he said and pulled his penis up, so his sagging balls were easy to access. They weren't as saggy as they had been moments earlier, but I was intimidated anyway.

I leaned down under him, and tilted my head back, and let his right ball settle into my open mouth, and began to apply suction and lick it. Then I moved to the other and do the same. His balls were sticky, and tasted more sweaty.

I could feel his hand gently bumping my head as he jerked while I sucked, and after a minute or more, he pulled them from my mouth.

"Lay on your back on your bed," he commanded. He wasn't being mean, but I could sense his eagerness.

"Yes, daddy," I said panting as I moved to the bed. It hadn't occurred to me before that point, that my first violation, maybe all of them, would take place on the bed I would have to sleep on. I pouted at the thought before wiping it from my face and turning to him as I laid back.

He crawled on top of me, his weight on his elbows and knees, his bare chest against mine, and kissed me. I could feel his hard penis pressing against my thigh, and I tried to remember what Liz had told me, about kissing and wrapping my legs, so I kept kissing him, and started to wrap my legs around his waist which was hard at first.

He reached down, adjusted himself so that he was now pressing into my vagina, and I knew I would only be a virgin for a few more seconds.

I wrapped my arms around him, as he pressed into me. To my surprise, it wasn't painful, just a moment of awkward discomfort followed by him being buried inside of me, his balls resting on my bum.

I tried to keep kissing but he broke the kiss. "You like my cock, cunt?"

I nodded, and lied and said "yes, daddy."

He kissed me and started pumping and I kept my legs around him, and my arms on his back lovingly. His hands started holding my buttcheeks making my bum match his thrusts.

"Ugh, fuck!" he grunted, and I felt him begin to orgasm inside of me. I had begun crying and not realized it, as his tongue was shoved back in my mouth, and his penis emptied into me.

After a moment, he got up, and staggered away. He said nothing to me as he left, which somehow made it all worse.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up girl," Liz said, and took me by the hand bringing me to the shower, as she got it going, she handed me a small cup of water.

I drank, and when I had taken a couple sips, she moved me into the shower. The water was room temperature, but felt good.

"You did good. I didn't expect you to be such a talented cocksucker." She squirted body wash into her hands and started rubbing it between my legs. Her face close to mine as she washed me, which I hadn't expected.

It was the first time I had been turned on since I woke up in this place, and I think she could sense it.

"If no one makes you cum tonight, I'll do it for you when the shift is over." She gave me a smirk, and ran her finger over my clit.

"Thank you," I said in a breathy slutty voice.

She quickly rinsed me off, and started towel drying me, and handed me my toothbrush. I started brushing, the next man in line was already in the doorway, awaiting his turn with me, and apparently he wanted me fresh, in all my holes.

To be continued...