Hall P.A.S.S. Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her undo my pants, and slid them down my thighs. Enough to be out of the way, that would have to do for now.

As I got the pants sorted, she scooted her ass up the bed a little, and I followed to the best of my ability.

Soon I was right on top of her, looking down at her gorgeous face, while my cock was pressed against her folds.

I could feel the heat of her core, the slickness of her folds, so ready to welcome me inside of her.

I waited, just long enough, that her eyes started to open.

As her dark blue eyes met my gaze, I pushed into her.

One long solid push, no rush, taking my time so I could really feel her pussy reacting to my entry.

I could feel how her powerful muscles gripped me like a velvet vice, clamping down on me almost painfully, as I relentlessly pressed on, inch after inch, until I was buried inside of her, balls deep.

Jenna was moaning the entire time, her hands twisting her own nipples, and her hips bucking up to meet mine.

When I was finally fully inside of her, I rested for a moment, savoring the sensations.

The way her pussy was pulsating around my cock, trying to milk me dry, was so good. I knew it was most likely a sign she was ready to cum on the drop of a hat, and frankly, I was eager to experience that, so I started to slowly fuck her.

I was sorely tempted to just rut away like a Viagra crazed rabbit, but I knew I would cum in seconds myself, if I did that, so in order to make it last a little longer, I made an effort to pace myself.

When Jenna suddenly started to cum, screaming her ecstasy out for all to hear, I silenced her in the only way I could, kissing her greedily while she bucked like mad under me, her pussy milking me frantically, and feeling I was probably past the point of no return myself, I started to pound into her as fast and furious as I could.

She kept cumming violently until half a minute later I joined her, orgasm striking me like a thunderbolt, as I sent cascades of cum straight into her core, filling her with what felt like my largest load ever.

Her violent orgasm, the way her body reacted to mine, was such a turn on, that even though I had just cum so much, I did not feel myself deflate in the slightest.

So instead of pulling out, I started to slowly fuck her some more, as she started to come down from her climax.

"Oh... I thought we were done... oh ok... OH!" Jenna mumbled, her hands finding my but and pulling me deeper inside of her, as I started to move again.

Soon, I felt her muscles starting to twitch again, a clear sign she was about to cum once more. Not more than five minutes since the last time. I wondered if she was always this responsive, or if it was only in her dreams like her brain believed this to be.

Not that I spent a lot of time pondering it, as the way her pussy tightened around me as her climax neared, had me seeing stars of my own.

Eager to feel her cum again, I once more pounded into her with all my might, wrapping her ankles over my shoulders, to get the angle just right to get as deep as possible inside of her.

With each thrust, I would displace some of the cum from earlier, making a huge mess on the sheets.

With the new angle, she let out a loud moan every time I slammed into her cervix, but after only a few thrusts like this, I could feel her body starting to spasm, as her orgasm hit her like a truck.

I had to hold on to her shoulders, or her spasming legs would have pushed me right out of her.

Instead I clung to her with all my might, and let her have it all. I was already close, and her orgasm ignited my own, just a few thrusts behind her.

I slammed my pelvis into her, like I was trying to cleave her down the middle, as rope after rope of my cum shot into her core, straight against her cervix, and probably filling her uterus with another surprisingly large load.

I could feel her entire body trembling below me with her orgasm, her hands frantically attacking her clit to prolong her pleasure, and while I was slowly going soft, I could feel her cum once more, or perhaps it still counted as the same orgasm.

The sensation was amazing, and watching her cum like this was even better.

Sadly, her powerful core managed to squeeze my softening member out, followed by a copious amount of our mingled juices.

*BUZZZZ*

Just in time, I guess. If I had been busy fucking Jenna, I might not have noticed the device buzzing. It really wasn't very loud, which was a flaw I would have to address. Perhaps I could route the alert to my earbuds.

Fumbling for the device, I managed to reach the snooze button with only 12 seconds left before it would have shut down.

That would have been awkward.

Even if people tended to regain their wits slowly, once the device was turned off, she might remember me leaving, if I had to do so in a hurry once the device had shut down.

Below me, Jenna was coming down from the peak of her climax, and was looking at me with a smile, watching me.

She seemed much more aware than before.

"Wow Jason, that was the best one yet!" she sighed, as she playfully caressed her pussy, then inspected her now cum covered fingers.

Okay, she was back to me being Jason again. That was fine. I could be Jason, no problem.

I grinned at her, I couldn't help myself.

"Damn, you are hot!" I said.

"A hot mess. You filled me up with so much cum, I might have ten babies!" she giggled.

I had not even considered that.

I did not intend to breed her, but even though I knew the thought should probably worry me, I actually felt a strange satisfaction I had never before experienced, when she so casually mentioned I might have gotten her pregnant.

I guess Jason would have some explaining to do, if that happened.

"I'll just shower real quick." Jenna began, and started to scoot out from under me, removing her headphones that had somehow stayed on the entire time.

Then she simply froze.

It was like she was an android that had suddenly run out of battery.

It took me a moment or two to realize something was wrong.

"Jenna?" I tried calling her name, but no response.

I touched her shoulder, and she went with the movement, offering no resistance, but stopping as soon as nothing pushed on her.

Frankly, this was freaking me out.

I pulled out the device, checking if it was running properly, or if I had accidentally cranked it up when I hit the snooze last time.

It seemed fine.

Power was running down faster than I liked, but that was all.

Worried, I checked her eyes to see if her pupils were doing anything funny, not that I really knew what I was looking for, but they seemed pretty normal to me, even if completely unfocused.

She was looking right at me, but clearly she was not seeing me.

I poked her nose, no reaction, I tried twisting her earlobe and her face showed a hint of pain, even if she did nothing at all to stop me.

It was like her brain had just gone completely screen saver mode, no one at the keyboard.

Suppressing the urge to run away and hope the issue would resolve itself, I instead took a breath and tried to consider what might be happening.

Looking around for a clue, my eyes settled on her headset.

Picking it up, I examined it.

It was one of those expensive gamer headsets with all the bells and whistles.

Maybe they had something to do with it?

With no other ideas, I put them back on her head.

"Don't worry, I will be quick, then you can either fuck me again, or take me out for a bite to eat, I am famished!" Jenna continued, as if nothing had happened since last she spoke.

She slid her tank top all the way down and stepped out of it, then proceeded to remove the headphones, and managed all of one step towards the bathroom, before she froze again.

I noticed that she retained enough awareness to stop her movement, instead of just flopping to the ground, so I guess that was good.

As she stood there, with rivers of cum running down her legs, I considered the situation.

Perhaps her headphones had somehow dampened the signal of the device in some way, like a weaker version of my earbuds, so I had been forced to turn up the power way above what I had needed to do in the testing.

To be fair, I had never fucked any of the test subjects during the regular tests, so it was hard to know the exact setting for that.

Whatever this was, I had definitely not encountered it before, and I felt certain I would have to spend a few days going through the notes professor Hall had made, to come up with an answer.

Too bad I couldn't just ask her, but she would probably not be okay with me having gone against her orders, and not only not destroyed the device, when she got scared it might fall into the wrong hands, but having actually stolen it and all her notes and data.

So yeah, I was not going to give it back, so no asking the professor for help.

Testing how she would respond, I tried moving her, and she just followed, like some sort of sleep walker. She looked awake, but it seemed like she had zero thoughts.

I pinched her nipple, and like when I did it with her earlobe, her face showed a hint of pain.

Also her nipple hardened in response.

Next, I slid a finger into her still soaking wet pussy, and I could feel it reacting like before, tightening around the visiting digit. Her face remained blank, but her body seemed to react just fine.

With power inexorably running lower and lower, I had no time to experiment. I needed to put her back to normal, and cover my tracks.

My palms were starting to get sweaty again, as I quickly fixed my own clothing, and fumbled with the device menus, reducing the power a little bit at a time, until I saw Jenna start to move a little.

Then I cranked it up a few points again.

Okay, it seemed like this was fixable, and just a side effect of the power being so high.

Everything would probably be fine.

Jenna was once again without any apparent higher brain function, so I led her to the shower, and turned on the water.

Then, I stripped the cum soaked sheets off the bed, and tossed them in the hamper at the foot of her bed.

Looking around, I tried to make sure I had left no obvious clues to my presence here.

Unable to resist the temptation, I picked up Jenna's panties, and put them in my pocket.

Then I turned on her computer and went to the door.

Turning the power down to ten percent, which should be plenty to make sure noone noticed me slipping out of her room, I could hear Jenna in the bathroom suddenly continuing the conversation she was having with Jason, her words petering out in confusion, as she realized she was in the shower, and not in the bedroom talking to Jason.

I slipped out of her room, and closed the door behind me.

As I finally got back to my own home, I let out a breath of relief.

It was a very successful test, even if I did take it a bit further than I had intended.

Even though I knew I should be having some sort of guilty conscience, I already knew I would have to conduct further tests on Jenna for sure.

I had thought she was maybe a six, but once you got her naked, she was a definite ten.

And then there was the sex.

Yes. More testing was needed.

Not just with Jenna, of course, I would have to test it thoroughly, and on multiple subjects.

With those happy thoughts, I stripped out of my cum stained clothes, and took a shower, before heading to bed.

My dreams were filled with all kinds of tests I would love to perform.

And the question unanswered: Who the fuck was Jason?

12