Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry Jason, I misunderstood. Yes, I'm pleased to hear that he didn't call. I did warn him not to. I told him that if he was thinking of calling you up to boast, then I wouldn't be returning for anymore."

"Really, Heather? Would you give up your remaining four dates with him if he'd called up to take the piss out of me?"

"Yes, I would, Jason, I know how he's harassed you over the years, and I've even seen examples of his taunting you myself."

"Well, thank you, Heather for having my back. So, when is your next date?"

"Not until Monday night, and then Thursday, and the same two days in the following week and that will be it."

"You've spread the dates out somewhat."

"Yes, well I don't know that I want to have that big sex tool of his inside me more often than that. I'm still quite sore after last night."

"I get the message. So, it's no sex tonight then?"

"I don't think so, Jason, although maybe tomorrow and Saturday nights. I do want you to make love to me as soon as possible. I need for us both to remember where our real priorities are."

"Thank you, Heather, I appreciate that."

"I love you, Jason."

Heather is as good as her word and each night - Thursday, Friday and Saturday - we make love with a passion and intensity way above our normal level. I see her wince on a few occasions, particularly when I'm driving my cock hard into her pleasure passage.

But on Sunday night, she denies me, begging out of us having any sex because it's the night before her next date with Michael.

Chapter Ten

The Wife (Heather) takes up the Story Again

We have sex nightly and that has to be special for a couple who've been married for twenty-two years. Jason does appear surprised when I knock him back on Sunday evening. I explain how I want a rest day on the eve of my second date with Michael. I want to be fresh for him and maybe a touch sex-starved to best appreciate having his longer, thicker dick again.

I even return to the lingerie shop Monday and buy a second set of sexy satin and lace, colour-coordinated, but in a different pastel shade so Michael will recognise that I am wearing another new set. Similar items to the first time except that I purchase a basic thong to replace the crotchless panties in my first set.

I call Michael on Monday to tell him that I intend to eat before coming to him so that he doesn't need to prepare anything for us to eat. In other words, letting him know that we can get straight into the sex the minute I walk in the door.

As with last Wednesday, I am so excited at the prospect of the evening ahead that I am in my hot bath by 4.30. The big difference this time is that I fully dress before Jason gets home, covering my new lingerie purchase of that day. The dress I choose is quite plain, nowhere near as sexy as the little black number I wore the first time.

I have a light meal and a glass of wine for courage at 5.45, which is the time Jason arrives home. "Oh, that's right, you've got your second date with Michael tonight," he says upon seeing me dressed up, as if he's completely forgotten where I'm going. I find that hard to believe. "What do you think, honey," he asks, "about ten o'clock again?"

"What are you asking, Jason? When I expect to get home?"

"Yes, I'm guessing after last time, you've got a good idea of how long my cousin can keep it up, so to speak. I see you're eating before you go, so that eliminates taking time to eat when you get there. So, straight into it, eh? Are you ready for it, honey? At least you know what to expect this time."

"Yes, I do, should be good."

"Hmm! Well, I hope you enjoy yourself."

"No, don't say that because I know you don't really. You would love it if he was ... what do you call it again?"

"A dud fuck!"

"Yes, that's one of your favourite expressions, isn't it? Well, darling, I'm afraid that description does not apply to your cousin. And don't hold me to a time for me to be home. I'll be with Michael for as long as it takes. All I will promise is that I won't stay the night."

Because of my eating before going to Michael's apartment, I did change the time to 7.30, although again, in my eagerness, I am ready early, so I leave early. The traffic is good this time and I'm there around seven, obviously taking Michael by surprise His reaction takes me by surprise too.

Ringing his doorbell thirty minutes early, I stand at his door impatiently for at least a minute. When the door swings open, there's Michael, stark naked. Obviously, my eyes are immediately drawn to his dick, which already stands out horizontally at about three-quarter stiffness.

"Oh my god, what if it hadn't been me at your door? It could have been one of your female neighbours, what would you have done then?"

"It's obvious what I'd have done if one of my attractive female neighbours was on my doorstep, you'd have been getting sloppy seconds tonight."

"Oh, Michael, you're disgusting. So, do you always greet your second dates buck naked?

"Only when they arrive early and I've just stepped out of the shower, and I know that they are only here for the great sex. Please come in."

I step inside and passing by him, I reach my hand out, lightly brushing it over and around his semi-erection, "Is it safe, will this gorgeous big thing bite?"

"Babe, it does everything but bite. But beware, it does spit life-creating sperm in big numbers. Oh, Heather, wouldn't it be great if I created a baby inside you tonight."

"Easy Michael, dream on! I'm only here for the sex, not procreation."

"Pleased to hear you admit it, babe. There's a difference from what you get at home."

He can't stop himself; his egotistical boasting annoys me almost as much as it does Jason. Fortunately, the sex is good, but long term, I couldn't take the man and his ego.

I hear the door close behind me. Michael comes up behind me in the centre of his living room. I feel the front of his body fit up against my back. His arms wrap around me, each hand grasps a breast. The almost-there erection squashes firmly up against my arse.

"I really did just get out of the shower when you rang the bell."

"Yes, you can't have fully dried off. I can feel your chest hairs are wet. And how are you already so erect before I arrive?"

"While I'm in the shower, I begin thinking of you on your way here and my cock springs to attention. I did give it a helping hand ... just a little tug."

"I hope you didn't cum, we don't want to waste any of it."

"There's no way, I've saved it all for you. Are you ready?"

"I've eaten, I'm wearing my newest and nicest lingerie and I suspect by the time you undress me, I'll be really wet down in my ... err ... where it really matters."

"In your cunt, babe ... in your fucking hot cunt."

"I call it that, Michael, I have no problem saying fuck ..., it's one of my favourite words but I find that horrible word for a vagina offensive. So, okay ... yes, in there."

"No, you say it."

"What? Say what?"

"Where am I about to fuck you, Heather? Where am I going to put my hard cock?"

"I told you it's the one word I don't like to use."

"SAY IT! Where is my cock going?"

"No, I've told you I don't like that word.

"Say it, sweetheart. Tell me, where am I going to put it?"

He can be so annoying ... I just want to get on with the evening.

I half turn my head around toward his face that is so close, up behind me, and I cast aside my remaining inhibitions, seductively whispering, "In my cunt, Michael. Is that what you want to hear me say? You're going to FUCK me in my CUNT."

"Good girl, see, that wasn't so hard."

I reach my hands around behind me, squeeze them in between our bodies to grasp his erection, "No, darling, but this is hard. Why don't we take this to your bed?"

"You know the way there now," he directs and still with my arms behind me holding on firmly to his solid shaft, I pull my naked lover into his bedroom. We stop beside the large bed, and I immediately feel Michael's fingers at the zipper high up at the back of my dress. He lowers it quickly and I let the garment fall to the floor.

"Wow!" I hear him exclaim and I half turn my head to see that he has taken a step back and his eyes are scanning my back from neck to knees. "Oh, Heather, I love your new thong, shows off your arse. Man, what a great arse it is ... bend over."

I am wearing the same very high heels that I wore last time and tonight, I still have them on. I know the effect that heels have on a woman's legs and bum, making the legs look longer and thrusting the cheeks of the arse out. I checked myself out in the mirror before leaving home and the thin strand of my thong almost disappears within the crease of my cheeks.

I lean forward, bending from the waist and place my hands flat on the bed so that I am like an upside-down L. I feel his fingers caress my smooth cheeks, tracing the thong into my bum cleavage and I feel him pull it out, replacing the thin strand of material with two fingers that press at my anal ring. I tense, "No, not there, Michael, I don't like being touched in there."

"Oh, nonsense, babe, your arse is sensational, and it's so full of nerve endings. I must have it."

His words frighten me; I have never had anal, and I have no wish to even try it. "No! I don't do anal, Michael."

"Not until now, babe, but you're with Michael now, I have to put my cock in this amazing arse one of these nights. Oh, you'll be so tight."

I try to straighten up, but he places one hand on my back, and I feel the fingers of his roaming hand slip beneath my thong at the front.

"Oh, I knew you would be so fucking wet! You are such a hot woman."

I feel his fingers slide in the wetness of my pussy and then return between my bum cheeks. Wet fingers encircle my anal ring and then I feel one digit pressing at my anal sphincter. "No, don't, Michael, I told you I don't like that."

Ignoring my plea, his finger pushes into my anus; I think he gets it in as deep as his second knuckle. "No means no, Michael, now let me up."

He wriggles that one finger around inside my arse. I've never ever allowed any man to do this ... not that I am allowing this. It feels like he squeezes in a second finger and as they probe inside my arse, I concede - but only to myself - that it does feel quite electrifying.

But my real fear is that with the size of his dick when it's fully hard, these sensations would be totally different. It would have to be painful, thick dick forcing its way through my tiny anal ring. Jason once showed me a porno movie where a woman received a very large dick in her arse and after the man withdrew, her anal ring looked like an open mouth.

I manage to straighten my body back upright. That tightens my cheeks, making his probing finger less pleasing. "Take them out now, or I'm going home."

I feel his fingers withdraw and I turn to face him, "You can go and wash your hands after having that finger in my arse. You're not going to touch me anywhere else until you do."

I spot an unexpected weakness in this egotistical man; he actually looks at me, unsure what he should do. Should he obey my command; he hasn't seen me this angry? I expect defiance from him, but to my surprise, Michael meekly accepts my edict and heads to the bathroom.

I feel awkward waiting for his return, left standing beside his bed, my dress gone, clad in my new lingerie but with the thong lowered, binding around the top of my thighs, level with the black band of my stocking tops.

Should I continue undressing myself or perhaps just flop onto the bed and try to lay there seductively? I choose the first option and reach my hands around my back to unclip my bra. Michael returns as I'm easing the bra cups off my breasts. "Don't start without me," urges the buck-naked man, his solid erection bobbing around as he walks toward me.

His hand grabs the flimsy thong caught near the top of my thighs and pushes it down my legs, "We don't need these in the way. Now, why don't you crawl onto my bed and do it slowly. I want another look at that fine arse and without your panties in the way."

I am unsettled by all his talk about my arse and wanting to have it but I grant him this little sexy show that he wants, placing my knees onto the bed and very slowly knee-walking across to the middle with an exaggerated sway of my hips. I can only imagine what this does for him.

"Oh fuck, Heather! I want to jump up there on the bed and sink my hard cock into your sweet arse..."

"NO WAY!" I scream back at Michael, turning my head back toward him.

"Alright, okay, I promise I won't do it tonight. You would struggle to take me, never having tried anal before. You'll need some preparation before we do it."

"I've told you, Michael, it won't be happening. Read my lips, I don't do anal."

I turn and lay on my back on the bed to await him joining me for what I hope will be another night like last Wednesday. He slips down alongside me in the middle of his big bed and begins to detach my suspender straps from my stockings. He even rolls the stockings down my legs and removes them completely. All that remains is the garter belt with the straps hanging loosely and the high-heel shoes which he now removes.

His face closes on mine. I anticipate a kiss coming ... I lick my lips as his approach. The kiss is quickly as passionate as our first one on the first night and I relish it, giving him a lot of tongue in return for his. I like that the kiss lingers on and on; it's deep with twisting lips and entwining tongues and sends tingling sensations coursing through my whole body. I feel his fingers touch my pussy; firstly at my clitoris and then feel them delve deeper down the swelling slit of my labia to find the opening of my pleasure passage.

Our absorbing kiss lingers for several minutes until he finally breaks away and his lips slide onto my chest, softly across the smooth skin of my breasts until engaging with a nipple where his lips and tongue - and occasionally a graze of his teeth - go to work on my teats. From the long kiss, then his suckling of my nipples, my arousal meter is heading off the scale. When at first one finger pushes and probes inside my vagina, and then a second and a third is added, I go from wanting to needing.

His fingering, using all three, begins to quicken inside my pleasure passage and then those probing fingertips concentrate on my g spot. Faster and faster ... his fingers now plunge in and out of my passage at an incredible speed. I saw this once in a porn movie that Jason showed me, but I've never been the recipient of such fast fingering. Oh my god, I'm gonna cum just from his fingers ... with an assist from the avid suckling on my nipples.

A powerful orgasm washes over me. I initially liked his fingering but in hindsight as I come down from my first climax of the evening, I determine I'm not too fond of rapid fingering. It's not at all romantic, more like I'm being forced into orgasm. I shouldn't complain though, the intensity of this first orgasm seems stronger than any from last week. My peak subsides but his fingers remain inside my vagina ... his suckling on my nipples continues unabated too. I do like the way his sexual multi-tasking makes me feel but I am more than ready to have his dick inside me again.

"Can you put it in now, Michael? Fill me with your dick."

"Plenty of time for that, Heather; I just like making you cum."

"I want you inside me."

"My fingers are inside you."

"No, I want your hard dick ... and I want it NOW, Michael."

"Oh, aren't we becoming demanding? Maybe you need to cum again." With that, his fingers suddenly engage top gear once again and where only a moment before, I was not feeling anything special, I am quickly riding the crest of another orgasm.

"No ... not that wayyyy," I scream at him," but the rapid forceful fingering can push my body quickly to an incredible peak that bursts from within me accompanied by my screams and utterances, "Oh fuck me ... oh Michael, yes, yes, oh Y-E-S!!! Ohhh, I'm cumming again."

My lover answers my cries, "I thought you might be, is it good, Heather?"

"Oh yes, Michael, orgasms from you are always good, and you seem to conjure them up in me from nowhere. Oh my god, that is different, but now can I PLEASE have your dick inside me?"

"Heather, you are quite a temptation. You know that if I put my cock inside you, it's going to be so tight for me and you'll try to make me cum."

"So, what's wrong with that? Isn't cumming is what good sex is all about?

"I love the anticipation as much as the actual cumming and I want to last even longer tonight."

"My god, Michael, you held on for nearly an hour on the second one last time. How much longer do you want?"

"I want to keep you in my bed all night, babe."

"I'm telling you now that's impossible, Michael, and you know it. Jason expects me home tonight and as much as this is all his doing, I won't disappoint him by staying over with you."

"So, I only have you for ... what, about four hours?"

"If you can last that long."

"Are you challenging me? Be careful, honey, because I love challenges."

"Oh, for god's sake, just give me your dick and FUCK me, will you, Michael?"

"How could I deny such a beautiful request?" I feel his three fingers slide out of my very wet passage and he moves his whole body on top of me, fitting his legs between mine. The moment that I feel the head of his dick at my entrance, and it begins to expand me once more, I quickly wrap my legs around the back of his thighs.

His erection in my pussy takes much longer to build another orgasm for me, and then eventually to cum, but I prefer it this way to that pack of three digits working at lightning pace at my clit and g spot, as much as those orgasms seem more intense.

Having his dick in my vagina, rhythmically fucking me, gradually brings on my third orgasm of the evening. How many will I have tonight? Last Wednesday night, he claimed not to have had a woman in some months and so he needed that first one badly. Tonight, he is obviously much more in control of his body and I get to have an incredible three more orgasms before I at last feel his cum blasting into me and he is all done for now, his body collapsing heavily on mine.

I tolerate his weight for a while because my lover has been responsible for me having five orgasms - two from his fingers and three from his dick - and I lay sublimely in an afterglow. He must realise his body is heavy on me and after a few minutes, he rolls off to one side. I am in such a euphoric state that, in spite of my attempts to stay awake while in his bed, I do drop asleep on my back, Michael by my side, with his arm thrown around me.

I awake in a panic, fearing it's late. I manage to twist my head around to see the bedside clock. Oh my god, it's already 10.18. We must have slept for nearly two hours. It's just that Michael's sexual prowess makes me so relaxed.

My movement on the bed wakes him, "What ... what's happening, you're not going, are you?"

"No, darling, but I will have to go soon. What do you think, are you good for one more, Michael?"

"Of course, babe, but not in bed. I let you have your one token missionary fuck in bed for the night. Come on, let's go to the bathroom?"

"Oh, not that way you did it the first night, from behind with me hanging onto the sink?"

He rises off the bed and turns to pull me up too, "No, babe, we're going to have a shower."

"Oh really, do we have to?"

"Yes, it will be fun, come on."

He drags me into the bathroom, turning on the hot water in the shower and stands back to allow me to step in under the warm stream. He steps in behind me, picking up the soap and begins to wash me all over. Breasts first - his hands feel good - and then very quickly, his hand that holds the soap is at my pussy, lathering me up. His fingers and the solid cake of soap feel good on my clitoris, and I begin to imagine I will get my sixth of the night here.

1...678910...14