Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, oh yes, that's nice, Michael, really nice," I tell him, closing my eyes again to soak up the sensual ecstasy coursing through me, then feeling him ever so slowly withdraw his solid shaft from within my passage. Until again, only just the head clings to my entrance. I brace myself, expecting a sharp re-entry, but he's slower this time. I feel every inch of his shaft burrowing within me.

His fingers are maintaining their pursuit of my clitoris and, I'm beginning to come on strong, feeling another orgasm building. Opening my eyes, I stare back at my lover in the mirror, whispering to him, "I'm going to cum ... again!"

"I know..." he tells me. "I love watching you cum, and I know it's going to be another good one." His fingers raise the stakes, swirling around my clit while his dick strokes gradually build to a faster pace. Who says men can't multitask ... he's thrusting hard dick into me through his thrusting hips while his fingers play with my clit?

My legs start shaking again, just as well I'm not still wearing those towering high heels, although without them, I am a few inches shorter than Michael. He has his knees bent to drive his dick up into me while I'm bent forward like this.

"Oh yes ... oh yes ... oh YES!" I hear my own voice, breathless, "I'm gonna cum, Michael."

His voice close, whispering in my ear, "Do it for me, babe, come on, bring it on."

"Yes ... oh fuck me ... yes! Oh, feels so good. Oh, Michael, I love your dick."

"It's all for you, babe, we can do this all night."

"NO! Please cum with me, Michael ... I want to feel your cum inside me now."

"I'm a long way from done yet, babe."

I can barely comprehend what he's saying as my orgasm peaks.

"I want to rip many more orgasms out of you before I'm done."

I feel the throbbing roll in from behind my pussy and then it hits me, washing over me in waves. My legs tremble and his busy hand on my clit has to fully grasp hold of my crotch to keep me upright as my body sags. My arms are shaking too, my hands cling to the vanity, trying to maintain balance as this second orgasm surges through me, sapping all energy from my body. To think that I was worrying that he might be about to cum cheaply and now he's talking about wanting me to orgasm more times before he cums.

I want to get back to that comfortable bed that I got to spend all of 60 seconds in before Michael dragged me into his bathroom for this stand-up sex. Don't get me wrong. I love that I'm getting to try a new position after 22 years of sameness with Jason and I love that Michael can make me cum so easily - I think a result of both his long hard dick probing my vagina and his fingers arousing my clit. My legs are trembling as my second orgasm slowly abates. Are my orgasms more intense with this man? Oh no, stop with the comparisons ... besides, I can't make that judgement when I've only had two so far.

"Can we please go back to bed, Michael?"

"Don't you like this position, Heather? It's my favourite ... from back here, I can watch how it is for the woman I'm with, see her smile or her brow furrow depending on how deep I reach or how fast I'm fucking her. I just love this."

"I appreciate you showing me something different, but I do like comfort when I have a man inside me. You can still watch my face, but from above instead of in this mirror."

"You are trying to get me into missionary, Heather, oh, that's so boring. Man on top, woman - the receiver - always underneath."

Despite my protestations that I'd prefer to be laying in a more comfortable position, I am relishing a new experience, doing it the way another man dictates. I find he's very determined, especially in his dislike of missionary. Strangely, I think of Jason when he had that woman. I wonder if she found him different to her husband; she did say he was better than her man. Of course, I know she gave him her arse to plunder. Did he really like it, will that make him more demanding of me to try it with him once we overcome this testing time in our marriage, having different partners? I didn't like hearing Michael suggest he will pursue anal with me ... I will need to sort him out, have him understand that won't be happening. It's the pain factor with me.

Michael did slow both his fingers on my clit and his driving fucking thrusts while I orgasmed but he's now back into top gear and showing no signs of relenting to let me lay down. Fully thrusting his large erection while his fingers roll over my clitoris. I must concede that I am enjoying being able to watch us in the mirror while we fuck. I like to see the expressions and reactions on his face as he experiences satisfying sensations in his dick from my pleasure passage gripping him tightly.

Oh my god! Not again surely! Yes, I'm going to cum again. I feel it building up deep down in my body, spreading as his fingers and dick jointly drive me toward another orgasm. My legs are shaking as another climax builds inside me. "Oh god, Michael, I need to lie down soon," I plead, watching his face intently in the hope that I will see him relent and lead us back to bed. "Yes ... oh my god, YES ... oh Michael, fill me ... please fill me."

But there is no change, except that he slows for my latest orgasm to roll over and through my body. My legs are trembling, I struggle to stay upright but my vagina is crammed full to capacity with the core of his erection.

His fucking strokes continue although his fingers leave my clit. He places both hands on my hips, holding my body steady as the pace of his strokes hits a new peak. He's thrusting hard into me in a frantic rhythm now. He must be ready to cum too, having given me two wonderful orgasms in this awkward position. Happily, Michael seems intent on bringing this first long fuck to a glorious end. Will I cum again?

I intently look at his face in the mirror, watching for a sign that he's nearing his peak. He must be as he begins verbalising what he's feeling, "Oh fuck, babe. So tight, you are so fucking tight ... and hot too. Fuck, you're HOT! I'm gonna cum ... oh yes, I'm cumming now. Oh shit, it's been so long. Oh fuck, I need this! YES, take it all, babe!"

I see that euphoric glow that comes across a man's face when he cums. See it even before I feel the first splash of his cum hitting my cervix and while I don't reach another full orgasm, I feel wonderful tingling sensations in my own body, almost like a mini orgasm. Why do these orgasms feel so much different with him? Is it because I am standing up to receive his cum?

His exhortations continue, "Oh fuck, YES. Oh, so good! Oh, babe, I needed this! Oh, Heather, you're good! What a body!"

I don't understand how he rates me as good. All I have done is to stand here in front of the mirror, my legs spread, bending forward and willingly receiving him completely fucking me and now accepting what feels like copious amounts of his semen. But now, I really must insist on us laying down. My legs are trembling again, and I fear that I will drop to the floor with the weight of his body on my back.

I continue to watch Michael in the bathroom mirror, looking for signs that he has given me every last drop of his cum and taken my body through the ultimate in orgasmic pleasure. Can we please go back to bed?

He lifts his head and is watching me back in the mirror, "You okay?" he checks.

"Oh, Michael, I sure am! There was a wow factor in all of that, but I do need to lie down before I fall down."

"Yeah, sure! Me too! I watch his upper body straighten upright, seeing his eyes drop to watch the slow withdrawal of his dick from my vagina. Of course, I can't see what he can see, wish I could watch that too ... sometimes the visual is overpowering. I do feel the thick core of him as he pulls it out of me, leaving an empty feeling.

"Can we please go to bed now?" I plead.

"Sure, no problem. I think I need a lie down too."

I've been bent forward for quite some time while going through two orgasms. My body is stiff, and Michael needs to help me straighten up. When I do, I feel a rush of fluids gushing from the opening of my vagina, which is probably more like a wide cavity than the usually tight slit after having Michael's width inexorably carve its path in and out of me for what seems to be at least 15 minutes.

I pull a wad of tissues from a box on the vanity, stuffing it at my pussy in an attempt to soak up our juices before I leak on his carpet on the way back to the bedroom. Michael caringly guides me back to his bed with an arm around my waist. I lay down on my back on his bed, expecting Michael to do likewise, but instead he lays on his side facing me, and his hand comes across for his fingers to lightly resume caressing my nipples.

"I thought you'd be all done like me," I tell him.

"Not while I have a near naked woman in my bed. I've been through several barren months, what with my wife dropping the news that she's leaving me three months ago and, naturally, cutting off all sex. I've missed having a warm body to cuddle. Your request through Jason could not have come at a better time for me ... I needed a good fuck more than you'll ever know."

"If it has been such a long time, then you did very well to hold on as long as you did. I recall after giving birth to each of our kids, I didn't want any sex until my poor torn vagina mended. At that time, Jason was very quick to cum the first few times after the long breaks."

"No, that's not the reason. More likely an example of the big difference between our sexual abilities. Even without any sex these past few months, and needing it badly, I am still able to control myself to ensure you have a good time."

"Michael, is it really necessary for you to talk yourself up every time, and put Jason down at every opportunity?

"I don't know ... probably yes. I want the woman I'm with to be aware how lucky she is to have a highly experienced lover fucking her ... one with a big fat cock too."

"It should be enough for you to let your dick do the convincing. What we just did was good ... very good in fact. I'd give you a ten out of ten for how good that sex was without you needing to tell me how good it was. I came twice and almost a third time and, as uncomfortable as it might have been, it was fun to watch us both, especially our faces while you were fucking me."

Is he suitably chastened by my rebuke? He chooses not to respond; surely more women than just me would find his egotistical boasting annoying. The longer I am with him, the more I suspect that his over-the-top ego could be what went wrong with both his marriages. I hardly expect his wives could be unhappy with the sex he provides ... if tonight's effort is anything to go by. He is good and I'm delighted I took Amy's advice, and resisted Jason's pleas for me to stay away from his cousin.

What is next? Is Michael expecting to do me again tonight? Should I ask? I hope he doesn't expect me to stay the night; I do want to get home to Jason. As much as my husband disappointed me by his adultery with Melissa, I do still love the man and I'm sure he loves me, so I'd like to avoid putting him through as little mental pain as possible.

Once Michael's fingers have aroused my nipples back to stiffness, he leans his head over and takes the closest teat into his mouth, beginning to suckle once more. It feels nice and not irritating despite it being so soon after having my sexual desires amply satisfied. I do fear dropping asleep, so, at least, this will keep me awake.

"Umm! That's nice," I tell him, despite his ego not needing any more stroking. I bring my hand up and run my fingers through his hair. My ulterior motive is that when the pleasure becomes all one-sided, I can bring my other hand up and with both, lift his lips off the right nipple and move him onto the left.

I wonder if suckling on my nipples is his way of reviving his now limp dick. He must remain at my nipples for nearly a half-hour but I'm not complaining. When he does eventually pull away, his face hovers above mine and he asks, "I could do with that blow job that I took a raincheck on before."

I am so relaxed laying on my back yet buzzing again from his lips on my nipples. The last thing I feel like doing is lifting my head up to give a blow job. Also, I do prefer starting with a clean cock, not one coated in his juices and mine. But that's just me and I realise I can't be selfish, not after the great first fuck he has delivered. So, I push him onto his back, and I rise up alongside his body.

Despite his having worked on my nipples in the half-hour since we came back to bed, his dick is flaccid. Although even in this state, it still is an impressive shape although he certainly couldn't do anything with it like this. I pick up his dick in one hand and as surreptitiously as I can, use that hand to wipe away the drying fluids. Then I tug on his dick a few times as foreplay to a blow job before lowering my face to his groin and stretching my lips wide open to accept the head into my mouth.

"Oh yes, that's going to do it. Feels good, babe. Just one of your many talents."

I don't just suck on his dick as I would on an all-day sucker. I expect that he's going to need a good blow job to become fully erect again. So, I really get into it, my hand tugs on his shaft while my lips are oval shaped, encompassing all sides, sliding up and down on his dick. It must be a good five minutes before I can see any response for my efforts ... a stiffening in my hand, and I need to open my lips wider to wrap around the thickening core of him.

"Oh yes, Heather, you're really good at this. Oh, what a pity you're married to Jason. You and I would make a great couple, our parts work well together."

I want to disagree with his observation, discourage him from any thought of us as a couple. I try to slide my lips up off his shaft, but Michael quickly moves his hands to hold my head down and I almost choke as the pressure he exerts shoves the head of his dick deeper into my mouth than I can tolerate.

"Don't stop!" I hear him scream as I gag, a gurgling sound coming from my throat.

I give up trying to correct his fantasy that we would make a good couple, resuming the task he has assigned me. My blow job yields the result we both want. His dick is once again becoming too long and broad for me to fit his erection into my mouth, so I content myself with licking the underside behind the head.

Michael reaches out with his hands to push me onto my back on the bed. As I settle back down, he shifts his body over, settling his legs between mine. I spread them wider to willingly accommodate him, His upper body is raised above mine. He has put us in the missionary position that he declared he dislikes.

I glance quickly at his bedside clock ... it's twenty to nine. I arrived just after seven, and we took our time eating, so we must have been at it for around fifteen minutes for the first fuck. That indicates it's taken not quite an hour to restore his erection.

"Are you ready for some more fucking, babe? You can see I am."

"That's why I'm here, Michael, come on in."

He dips his head down to kiss me. It's as passionate a tongue kiss as previously and I relish the sensual way it makes me feel in all my erogenous zones. His dick slides into me much easier this time and the enormity of it makes it a treat to appreciate all over again. I am much more comfortable with a firm mattress under my back. His steady driving rhythm has me orgasming yet again, but I am disappointed when he withdraws as soon as I come down from the peak.

"No! Michael, I want more!"

"And you will, babe. I just can't stand doing it missionary." He repositions himself so that he lays on his side across the bed midway down. He lifts both of my legs, pushing them up to my chest so that my body is doubled up and then I feel him sliding his long, broad dick all the way back home until I am contentedly fully filled once more.

Michael is on his left side, his head to my right. He gets his right arm between my thighs and uses the crook of his arm to hold my right leg back toward my chest. In this position, he can get his right hand onto playing with my left breast and nipple. It's not long before I feel that familiar throbbing deep down within my body, coming from somewhere internally behind my pussy.

My body erupts again into another delicious climax. In a hazy cloud of contentment, I can hear pleasurable screams, interspersed with a woman's voice, "Oh fuck, yes ... oh my god ... I can't stop cumming ... fuck, fuck, fuck ... oh Y-E-S, do me, Michael ... I love your B-I-G dick."

Is that me I can hear? I can't recall ever being this vocal when I cum, and as for those gasping screams, where is all of this coming from?

After this second cumming ... this time around, Michael slows the pace. His gentler rhythm keeps me on the verge of another, but I never quite get there. Although, nothing to complain about. I fully came twice the first time and once in foreplay from just his fingers at my clitoris. My body has never crested for orgasms five times in one night in all my life. This is a truly amazing experience, and it would never have happened if Jason had remained faithful. Oh, I'm so glad that I chose Michael on Amy's advice and that I wasn't deterred by Jason's protests.

I don't know how long Michael keeps me on the edge of more orgasms, but it seems a long time. Whenever he hears my breathing intensify, he eases back on the deep thrusts of his dick inside me and when I recede so much that nothing appears to be happening, he slightly increases the pace, even pinching my nipple with those fingers that have been playing at my left breast all this time. I would normally object to my nipples being pinched hard ... and I certainly have with Jason in the past. But Michael has a way of doing it that makes it like part of the package ... a bunch of sensory happenings combining to keep me sensually primed.

In one of the quiet, less intense phases of this second and marathon fuck, I have this compulsion to start talking, "Michael, I have never cum so many times in one night, this is truly amazing. It's like you can make me cum whenever you feel like it."

"That's about right. How many times have you cum?"

"Oh, I'm not sure, I'm losing count. I think it's five, including with only your fingers out on the sofa. Oh, and a sort of mini one when you came inside me the first time."

"How many more would you like tonight?"

"Oh, I'm getting like I don't care. Who knows ... they've all been so nice, but I don't know if I've got any more in me."

"Believe me, babe, while my cock is hard, you've got more. Do you want number six now, are you ready for it?"

This man is such a confident lover, "Why not? Go for it!"

Michael immediately kicks into overdrive. His thrusts resume a frantic rhythm, and his palm massages my left breast. Where over the past 10 or 15 minutes, this has had me expecting I'm about to cum again, and he has then backed off, allowing my body to recede into just a pleasant glow before reaching a peak. But now, challenged by my curiosity on how he can make me cum, I feel another orgasm building rapidly and then in less than a minute from upping the pace, my body crests again, a powerful climax washes over and through my body.

As I come down from this one, I hear Michael triumphantly declare, "Number six!"

"Ok, point proven."

"You're a screamer, I knew you would be."

"I don't think I've always been. I can't recall Jason ever saying anything about that. Maybe it's your hard dick that brings out the screaming in me."

As soon as I said it, I wished I could take it back. To the egotistical Michael, my comment will only be interpreted as something he can use to belittle his cousin.

Michael's dick is still rock hard inside me, he drops back into his slow rhythm, and I wonder how long he can maintain this without needing to cum again. Curious as to how long he's been inside me this time, I twist my head around to check the bedside clock. I read it as 9.20 ... no, it can't be. I checked the time when my blow job got him hard enough to enter me again and it was 8.40. That's forty minutes! How long can this man keep going before cumming again?

1...45678...14