Hall Pass

Story Info
Husband does wrong, so he condones his wife to do wrong too.
50.5k words
3.84
5.3k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of this story's length, I am posting it to Novels and Novellas. But it equally would have been appropriate in Loving Wives or Erotic Couplings. It is a story of adultery by each partner in a marriage, the first clandestine but the second with consent.

Chapter One

Wife's (Heather) Story

A quite good friend - but not so good that I'd call her a BFF - called me up. I often bump into her while shopping at the mall and, when I do, I'm always happy to sit and have a coffee with her. This time, she invited me to come to her house for lunch one day. That's something she's never done before. She tells me she is also inviting another of her friends that I might possibly know.

The invite is quite unexpected because I'd only ever been in Jennifer's house once when my husband, Jason and I went to a Saturday night party there. That was quite a big occasion; most of the neighbourhood was there. But never having previously been invited for lunch at Jennifer's, I am quite intrigued. So intrigued that I just have to say yes.

When the appointed day rolls around, I am still curious as to why, out of the blue, Jennifer would suddenly have me over for lunch. I arrive around noon, as Jennifer suggested. There is already another car on the driveway, so I park at the kerb. I walk to the front door, carrying only my purse and a bottle of wine. One can never go to a lunch emptyhanded.

Jennifer greets me warmly at her front door and leads me through the kitchen and out the back door onto an undercover patio where Jennifer and her family obviously do much of their entertaining. There is a barbecue off to one side and a large glass-topped table with 6 chairs ... only one is occupied.

A woman is already sitting at the table and on seeing us come through the door from the kitchen, she rises. Jennifer introduces the woman as Melissa, who I initially think looks close to our mid 40's age, although once I'm seated and I have a chance to take a closer look, I reassess her as possibly being a bit younger, mid to late 30's.

She seems pleasant enough and as she and Jennifer talk, I begin to rack my brain, trying to establish where I might know her from ... her face is so familiar to me. I eventually work it out before having to ask, this younger woman and I served on a school committee at one time. A while ago because my kids have graduated from high school and are both away at college now. It had been quite a large committee, that's my excuse for never attempting to get to know her better.

The spread that Jennifer lays out on the table is wonderful for just an informal get-together. We three manage to finish off the bottle of wine on the table, so Jennifer opens the bottle I brought, and we get into that as well. I make this point to convey to you - the reader - that an hour of convivial conversation passes and we three are quite jolly and carefree. It is obvious that Jennifer and Melissa are very good friends and possibly do this - a boozy lunch - quite regularly. By now, I am beginning to wonder where I fit in. Why have I been invited?

I am to find out once we have our desserts. Jennifer's voice suddenly adopts a more serious tone. "Heather, we're both so glad that you could make it here today, this is so pleasant having you here, and getting to know you better. I am sure I speak for Mel when I say you're so nice that it makes what Melissa has to say much harder," she casts a sideways glance at Melissa, as if checking whether to proceed. "Mel asked me to arrange a meeting once she found out that I know you quite well. She has something she wants to unburden to you. She's been a really good friend of mine for many years and I can vouch that she is a loyal and truthful person even though you might initially have your doubts when you hear what she has to say to you."

Despite having consumed copious glasses of wine, I feel myself tense up ... what is this all about?

Jennifer continues, "Mel, are you able to take it from here or do you want me to keep going for now?"

Melissa reaches for her glass and downs all that is left in it in one long gulp, then takes a deep breath. Jennifer and I sit staring at Melissa, waiting for her to start.

"No, Jen, I have to own this, so I should be the one." The woman turns toward me, "Heather, I ... err ... um ... I recently started having sex with a man..." She pauses and holds up her left hand, "and as you can see, I'm married, and so is he." She turns toward Jennifer, holding up her empty glass, "Can I have some more, please Jen?"

There is a long silence while Jennifer fills Melissa's glass and points the bottle toward me in a silent gesture that suggests I might like some more. I nod affirmatively but already my mind is whirling with what Melissa may be about to say. This must affect me? Otherwise, why am I here?

Jennifer tops up my glass and then Jen and I turn our attention back to Melissa, now seemingly fortified by having a full glass of wine in her hand to help her proceed.

"I don't normally do this ... what I mean is, I don't normally sleep around. This man ... is the first man other than my husband that I've had sex with since I got married over ten years ago. I had no idea who he was or even where he lived until last week. I became so ashamed of having this affair that I turned to my bestie here to confess my sins." She turns and gives a limp smile to Jennifer.

"This is sounding ominous; you have obviously invited me here for a reason. I must be involved in some way, and I don't know if I want to hear what I think you're about to say," I tell the pair as my head spins. Already, I am putting two and two together. It sounds like my Jason must be involved although I would never suspect him of cheating on me.

"You seem like you are ahead of me, Heather, but before I finish, I must emphasise that I never knew who he was, that he was someone whose wife I might know."

My heart sinks, figuring that she is talking about my Jason even before identifying her lover by name. "So, are you telling me that you're sleeping with my husband?" I ask, my voice cold and stern.

"Well, yes ... err, sort of."

"What do you mean sort of? You either are or you aren't?"

"Well, we've never actually got to go to sleep together. All we do is fuck ... like rabbits as the saying goes. And then we stay in bed, not to sleep, but only as long as it takes him to get it up again and then we go for seconds. It's just hot sex, and that's it. He goes to his home, and I go to mine."

I sit there aghast, wondering what to say next. My immediate inclination is to jump across the table and scratch her eyes out. But I don't! How dare she steal my Jason. My mind whirls ... a picture forms in my brain of Jason fucking this woman. What can I possibly say to her at this moment ... 'Oh, that's alright, Melissa, I'm glad you're enjoying him?'

"Melissa, we're not exactly friends, and from what you're telling me, I doubt that we could ever be. So, are you trying to say that if you'd known Jason was my husband, you would never have started up something with him?"

"Yes ... yes, that's exactly what I'm saying," Melissa tells me eagerly. "I would never take up with a man whose wife I knew, even remotely. I met Jason at a bar in the city and we clicked. But at the time, I had no idea he lived in my neighbourhood. I mean, what are the odds? It's a big city, he could have come from across town. I wish he had."

Jennifer chooses to enter the conversation, "Heather, I've known Mel for years, she is a very moral person and I believe her when she says she wouldn't take up with anyone from around here."

"So moral that she was willing to cheat on her own husband though," I retort, my anger evident in my voice.

"You don't know the circumstances of her marriage, Heather," comes Jennifer's harsh rebuke, making it clear to me that she is siding with Melissa.

Melissa jumps back in before I have a chance to put Jennifer in her place, "No Jen, don't make excuses for me. Heather is right, I was wrong to cheat on Brian and wrong to fuck Jason. It all started flippantly on a booze-charged night."

"So, how many times have you and he..."

"Fucked! That's all we do, Heather, just fuck. There is no romance between us, no possibility of a relationship ... we just go hard at it. I feel dreadful to even say this, to put my dear innocent husband down, but your Jason is so much better at sex than my Brian. That's what appealed to me so much that first night and why I chased him to meet up for more and more. My excuse the first night was that I was drunk, so it should have and would have been a one-night stand. But your man was so damn good at fucking me that I kept calling him up when I was stone cold sober."

"I've known for a long time how good Jason is at sex," I defiantly tell the two women, "but I never expected he'd feel the need to do it elsewhere. Melissa, I'll ask again, how many times?"

"Oh, sorry! Yes, five! Only five, and I can assure you here and now that I'll never call him again ... there won't be any more."

"I am curious, how did you meet him?"

"I was out on a hen's night with three of my friends - all women - we'd been to one of those male revues. You know, near naked men with six-packs that you want to reach out and touch, and wearing only jock straps, prancing around and the huge bulges in those jocks bounce around and they almost shove them in your face. We all left there so horny after the show, and we ended up in this bar for what we thought would be one last drink. Well, what do you know, there's four guys there who'd been watching a football game on the big screen. Four of them and four of us and we women are all so wet and primed from seeing but not able to touch the jocks. So, we got talking to the guys and each of us sort of paired off into couples ... just talking at first. Well, one of the guys said he lived in an apartment nearby and would we all like to come back there for more drinks?

Jennifer chimes in, "That was so out of character for Melissa."

"One of my friends had a conscience ... she was the one having soft drinks and said she wouldn't go; she went home to her husband, but the rest of us - all three - went with the four guys to the nearby apartment. Once there, the guy who I'd started talking to at the bar, who turned out to be your Jason ... well, he and I found a cosy spot in the darkest corner of the living room. At first, we just resumed chatting, the way we had at the bar. But it must have only been about five minutes and I began to feel his hand sliding up under my dress. I know it shouldn't be an excuse, but I was so drunk, and his fingers felt so soft and smooth on the insides of my thighs. I was still so horny from seeing that show that I simply didn't want to stop him. In fact, I reached my hand over and placed it on the growing bulge I could see in his pants."

"So, you're suggesting that he made the first sexual move?"

"Well, yes, he did, but I admit that I was very receptive. I was aware enough that I remember spreading my legs to encourage his fingers to reach my panties. I knew I'd be so wet down there and I expected that would turn him on even more. He probably didn't need any more encouraging, but I began to run my hand over that big bulge in his pants. The next thing, he's up on his feet and pulling me up too. He pulled me to him, and I got to feel his hard-on pressing against my belly. That was the moment I knew I had to have him even if my two friends had no intention of coming across with their guys. He put his arm around me and led me into his buddy's bedroom and before I know it, he has me stripped down and we're going at it on the bed. He was good - I mean, really good - even though he'd been drinking. He was able to ring my bells. I came so quickly, quicker than I ever have, and it seemed to go on and on ... I hadn't cum with my husband in a couple of months."

"Do I really need to hear all of this? Why are you telling me all of this, are you trying to destroy my marriage?"

"No ... oh no! I don't want to destroy your marriage. I want to make amends; I'm telling you this much, so you don't judge him too harshly. So that you know how it started."

"I'm already judging him harshly. According to you, my Jason made the first move."

"Yes, he did, but it's not like he was out to find a woman to have an affair with. It was just a matter of circumstance. He and his buddies happened to run into an equal number of women who'd been so turned on by hunky near naked males flaunting their hard cocks in front of our faces. I figure better that I tell you than you find out from him. Jason is a good man and you're a lovely lady. I asked Jennifer to invite you here so I can make things right again. He might have slid his fingers up my dress but I was so horny that night and because I was, I was the one that came on to him. And I feel so much worse because I am guilty of going back for more when it should have been just a one-night stand. I'm distraught that I did that. It was so unfair of me and terribly selfish, but your man fucks so well, and I was caught up in it. I swear to you that I never dreamed that he would live in this neighbourhood or that I might know his wife. Heather, it is definitely over."

"Does he know that?"

"I don't think so, I mean, I haven't told him. He hasn't called me in the eight days since I was last with him. But I've been the one doing all the calling, he never once chased me. He's possibly relieved that I've stopped pursuing him and messing up his life with you."

"You said you did it with him five times. Would that first night have been July ten?"

"Err ... yes, I think it was. Why?"

"Well, I've never suspected Jason of cheating on me because he seldom has the chance. He doesn't play golf, so he doesn't disappear most of the day on weekends and he seldom works back or goes out at night on his own or with buddies. But I do recall that on July ten, he and three other guys got together for a sort of a reunion ... they'd all worked together in a previous job. He was very late home that night, but I'd have expected that he'd have smelled of sex if he'd been with a woman."

"Are you trying to tell yourself this didn't happen, Heather?"

"No, I'm not. Your story sounds plausible, it's just that I thought I would smell sex on him ... I do have a very good sense of smell and I was awake when he came to bed that night."

"Heather, I have no reason to make any of this up. I chose to come clean with you because I am full of remorse, not only for getting down and dirty with your man, but also for cheating on my own husband. The reason you didn't smell sex on him was because he had a shower before we left his buddy's apartment. I had one too so I would arrive home squeaky clean for Brian. I'd imagine that you didn't get any sex that night, Jason would have been too exhausted after fucking me so well."

"As a matter of fact, I do remember trying to get him hard that night. I even tried to give him a blow job, but I recall him pushing me away. The next thing, he surprised me by going down on me. He does have a good tongue."

"Yes, I know ... he sure does. Oh, sorry! That's probably not called for, is it?"

"Sounds like you have experienced his full repertoire?"

"I'd say I have; I even gave him my arse in a weak moment ... not that I intend that as a complaint. He told me he'd never done anal, and I had on a couple of occasions. So, I offered him a treat, He was so caring ... slow and gentle in my arse, compared to all the vaginal sex we had, which was mostly frantic, strong and hard driving."

"Oh my god, you let him have anal? Jason would have loved that ... I've always denied him, much to his frustration."

"It's the other way around for me. I'm not a huge fan of anal but I do feel like it for occasional variation, particularly if I'm on my monthlies, but Brian won't oblige me."

I figure we are running out of things to say. Melissa has unburdened herself but other than each of us having had Jason's dick inside us in the past month, we have very little else in common.

"I guess I better be going then," I declare, pushing my chair back and standing, feeling the effects of all the wine we've consumed ... three of us downing the contents of two bottles.

"Are you alright to drive, Heather?" asks Jennifer with concern.

"Yes, I'll be good, after all, I only have to go to the end of your street and around the corner. It's not all that far."

Melissa and Jennifer both rise from their chairs too, Jennifer immediately spreading her arms and I reluctantly step forward for a hug. "Don't be too harsh on Jason, honey. I have only met him a few times, but he seems to be a good man."

"He is ... or was," I tell her. I break away from Jennifer only to find Melissa waiting with arms outstretched.

"Can I have a hug too? I know I've said a lot for you to take in, but I wanted you to hear the full story from me and to know how remorseful I am that it ever happened. It's entirely my fault so don't be too harsh on your man. Don't do or say anything rash that could jeopardise your marriage."

I allow us to have a hug despite my feeling like I could punch her lights out for leading Jason astray. "No, you have given me a lot to think about but until now, it's been a good marriage and, if I can be certain that it's been his only time cheating, then maybe we can salvage it."

I leave Jennifer's house and manage to safely drive the short distance home. I stew over Melissa's story all afternoon, spending a couple of hours in silent contemplation in a chair in the sunroom. By 5.30, I have determined a course of action for how to handle what I now know and when to hit Jason with it.

Chapter Two

I begin preparing dinner. Ironically, it's his favourite tonight, but I don't change the menu. I want the evening to proceed normally, right through to bedtime. And it does, he is his normal self and I try to be despite the mental images constantly appearing in my head of Jason and Melissa in a tight naked clinch, my husband pumping his dick into this woman while she humps her hips and screams in delight.

While we sit alongside each other watching TV, I even have another mental picture emerge of Melissa up on all fours and my Jason kneeling behind her, slowly pushing his hard dick up her arse ... with a blissful never-before seen look on his face.

We do everything as normal and routine. About ten, I go to the kitchen and make us both a cup of tea. We sip as we watch what is intended to be the last TV show of the evening, then I go to the bathroom first for my evening shower. I wear a knee-length nightie, leaving my panties off, something that has long been our silent signal that I want sex that night.

As I come from the bathroom, he is waiting by the door and we have an affectionate embrace, our bodies pressing together from head to knees. Jason's hands come around to grasp an arse cheek in each. That's always been his way, getting to feel that I am pantie-less and understanding that I want him inside me this evening.

I spent the late afternoon planning how I want to confront my husband with what I now know but I almost blow my plans when, while his hands roll over my bum cheeks, he whispers to me, "You have a great arse, honey ... the best."

I pull my head back to look closely into his face and tell him, "No, I won't relent, you won't get to stick your dick in there, not in a million years."

"Oh, honey, if you only knew how good it could be for you too. I would be gentle."

I am so tempted to blurt out, 'As gentle as you were in Melissa's arse,' but I manage to restrain myself and instead cryptically ask, "Have you ever had it inside a woman's arse, Jason, or is it just a fantasy for you?"