Hall Pass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

. . .

Mary told Tom that she couldn't believe that he could stand there after eating her out, looking at her naked body, and still wasn't sure if he should make love to her. Mary said, "The finish line is right in front of you. Don't quit the race now!"

Tom told Mary that he was going to burn in hell for having sex outside of his marriage. Mary joked that she was worth it.

Mary lied back on the hood of Tom's car and spread her legs for him. Tom looked at Mary's pussy, licked his lips, and mouthed, "Very nice." Then Tom positioned himself and slid his cock into Mary.

Tom was concerned about what Mary would think about his much smaller penis, considering that she was used to a cock that was much, much bigger than his. When all of Tom's cock was inside of Mary, she asked him not to move.

Mary squeezed Tom's cock with her pussy and told him, "You feel really, really good." Tom said the same thing back to Mary.

Mary had never had sex with anyone but Alex, and she found out, with Tom, that sex can be pleasurable and feel really, really good.

Tom took his time sliding in and out of Mary, slowly. He wanted to enjoy Mary and for her to enjoy him. Mary breathed heavily and moaned a lot. She told Tom that she never knew that sex could feel as good as it was feeling. Tom told her that's the way it should be.

Mary thought herself to be a complete idiot for believing that a bigger cock was a better cock. She wondered how many guys were out there like Tom that she could have had sex with, and enjoyed it more than she ever had with Alex.

Mary found herself feeling sorry for Kathy. Having had sex with Tom, and finding out that gentle sex and a smaller cock is good, too, Kathy was in for a big surprise. Alex wasn't gentle, and him getting off was what was most important to him, not the woman he was with.

Mary thanked Tom for making love to her, and Tom thanked Mary in return for being part of one of the best nights of his life.

While Tom and Mary made love, they kissed and laughed and moaned and laughed some more. They were having fun, the most fun either one of them had had in a very long time.

. . .

When Alex was ready to cum, he told Kathy to get on her knees. Kathy literally dropped to her knees, and not because she wanted to but because she couldn't stand on her own. Alex stood in front of Kathy and said, "Drink my cum like a good, little slut."

Kathy opened her mouth and Alex unloaded into it. After he came, Alex rubbed his cock all over Kathy's face and told her that she was a good whore. Kathy sarcastically said, "Glad YOU enjoyed it."

Alex scoffed, "You know you loved having my big cock in you. All you sluts love my cock."

Kathy looked up, then said, "Lucky you."

Alex responded, saying, "Yeah. You'll be walking funny for a few days."

Alex's phone rang, and he walked over and answered it, "Hey, Alicia. . . No. I'm not busy, now. . . Really? Fuck yeah, I wanna fuck you! Text me your address and I can be there in about twenty minutes or so. . . Cool . . .Okay. . . Cool . . . See you soon."

Kathy asked, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"What? She's hot and I already fucked you."

Kathy nodded, "Yes, you did, in more ways than one."

Kathy was glad she got Alex to help her into the car. Alex drove Kathy to her car and told her that she wasn't a half-bad fuck.

Kathy had to get out of Alex's car and into her car by herself, which wasn't easy to do. Alex didn't seem to want to help. He had Alicia on his mind.

When Alex drove away, Kathy began to cry. Her knees were scaped up, her legs were practically numb, her throat hurt, and her pussy was raw and very. very sore. Alex didn't even care enough to help Kathy get her clothes on before he left. So, she sat in her car alone, naked, and crying.

Alex had the cock Kathy thought she wanted, and he gave it to her, but at a cost. Kathy wasn't sure if she had internal injuries or not, but she knew that she was sore as hell and couldn't walk or drive if she had to.

To make matters worse, a security patrol car pulled up, and the guard approached Kathy's car. The guard flashed his flashlight at Kathy and saw that she was naked. The guard asked Kathy if she was alright and she said yes. Then she said no.

Kathy asked the guard if he would do her a favor, and he said yes. Kathy asked him if he'd help her get dressed. Kathy felt used, and now she felt humiliated. She had to ask a security guard to help her get dressed because she couldn't do it herself.

The security guard asked Kathy if he should call an ambulance, she shook her head. Kathy told the security guard, "Sometimes you do something you regret doing, and then you just have to do your best to move on."

As if Kathy hadn't been through enough, a second patrol car pulled up and another security guard approached her car. The second guard asked what was going on. Kathy now had two men with flashlights looking at her naked body.

The second guard told the first guard that they needed to call the police and Kathy asked them not to. Kathy told the guards that she was okay. The second guard asked Kathy why she was naked. Kathy tried to act as if nothing had happened. She told the guard, "Sometimes you just have to get naked and go out and sit in a parking lot somewhere."

The second guard told Kathy that if she was okay that she would have to leave. Kathy told the guard that when she could she would. The first guard asked Kathy if there was someone that they could call for her. She told him she would call her husband, eventually, but she just needed a little time to get her bearings.

The two guards stepped away from Kathy's car. Both guards agreed that Kathy wasn't breaking any law, she was in an empty parking lot at night. She wasn't trying to arouse anyone. But they both felt that if a crime had been committed against her the police should be involved.

Both guards asked Kathy if a crime had been committed against her. Kathy shook her head and was honest, "I met with a guy, we got it on, he left, it was consensual, no one was hurt, well, maybe my pride, but I'm okay, and as soon as I can get my legs to move, I'll get dressed and leave."

The first guard mentioned to Kathy that she looked pretty scaped up and bruised. Kathy replied, "It was some rough sex. What can I say?"

. . .

Tom asked Mary if she was on birth control and she said no. Mary informed Tom that she was infertile and could never have children. Tom told Mary that he was sorry to hear that and that he was going to cum.

Mary told Tom that she could feel his cock pulsating as he came, and it felt cool. She said that she had never felt that with Alex. And she liked it. Mary told Tom that he was a very good lover, and Tom responded in kind.

Tom told Mary that she felt incredible. Tom had thought that with Alex's cock being as big as it was that Mary's pussy would be so loose that she wouldn't be able to feel him, and he was glad that he was wrong.

Mary told Tom that she wished that they had met before she married Alex. Tom reminded her that back then she wouldn't have wanted him because his cock was too small. Mary agreed but added that she knew better now.

Mary admitted to Tom that she loved Alex, but she'd be more than willing to hook up again from time to time. Tom admitted to Mary that he wanted to, as well, because she was so much fun.

Tom told Mary that he wanted to remain faithful to Kathy, but he wasn't sure that she would be able to remain faithful to him. Mary scoffed, "I know that one all too well."

Tom thought to himself that although he'd had a great time with Mary, and wanted to do it again, he still felt that it was wrong. He also hoped that, although he felt she was in the wrong, Kathy had as good a time as he'd had.

Tom found himself thinking about what it would be like to have both Kathy and Mary as lovers. He loved Kathy as much as he ever did, and he found himself feeling quite fond of Mary. Tom felt bad for Mary because of how she described Alex and his lack of lovemaking skills, and he felt she deserved better.

Mary told Tom that Kathy was very lucky to have married him, he was a great lover, he was gentle and caring, and he knew how to make a woman orgasm.

Tom told Mary that he felt that Alex didn't know what he had with her. Tom commented that if Mary were his wife that he'd never have a reason to cheat.

Mary stated that she knew that Alex could never be faithful to her. She also knew that Alex would always cheat on her because he could, and he had a big dick that a lot of women wanted to experience.

Tom asked Mary what was so special about a man that had a big dick.

"Well, women notice. And when you have a man that has a big dick, women envy you. And being married to a man that has a big dick says to other women that you are getting better sex than they are."

Tom sighed, "But you weren't getting better sex until tonight. And I don't have a big dick."

Mary sighed, "Nope. And who would have thought that after having a huge cock that I would end up preferring a man that isn't big?"

Tom sat Mary up, hugged her, held her close to him, and kissed her. "I have to say that tonight was amazing. You are amazing."

Mary asked Tom if he thought that maybe the four of them, Kathy, Alex, he, and she could become friends as well as lovers. Tom admitted to Mary that he was just thinking about having both Kathy and her as lovers. Mary smiled, "Great minds think alike, huh?"

Tom said to Mary that he thought that if Alex and Kathy hooked up regularly, that would give them a good reason to hook up regularly. Mary said that what happened between her and Tom already was a good enough reason for her.

Mary told Tom that he was an incredible lover, and he was a lot of fun to be with. She admitted that she would love to do more with him in and out of bed. Tom agreed. Then Mary surprised Tom by telling him that she could see herself falling in love with him.

Tom advised Mary not to associate sex with love. Mary quipped, "What if I love the sex I have with you?" Tom said that was okay.

Mary joked, "Maybe we ought to tell Alex and Kathy that we've decided to be friends and lovers, just maybe not in that order, or maybe."

Tom kissed Mary again, "You're devious."

"At least we'd be honest with them."

"Mary," Tom said, "Kathy offered me a hall pass if I would let her have sex with Alex. Now she has. And you and I have had sex, which I loved, a lot. If you want me to be honest, I'd say that you deserve better than Alex and Kathy deserves better, too."

Mary looked at Tom, perplexed. Tom explained, "I shouldn't have slept with you, but I'm glad I did. And Kathy shouldn't have slept with Alex, but she did. And now you've cheated on Alex, and in a way, I've cheated on Kathy, and Alex will probably always cheat on you."

Mary kissed Tom, told him to shut up, then told him to make love to her again.

. . .

Kathy was finally able to get dressed on her own. The two guards stayed with her until she was dressed and could safely drive home.

The two guards tried not to watch Kathy when she got dressed, but they were men and there was nothing for Kathy to hide behind.

Kathy's pussy was still raw and sore. Closing her legs was a challenge.

Kathy knew what kind of lover Tom was, and she knew that if Tom had sex with Mary that Mary would enjoy Tom much more than she had Alex. And she worried that if Mary was a better fuck than she was what Tom would do knowing that she had opted for Alex, just because of the size of his cock.

Kathy hadn't had the best experience with Alex, but she found herself wondering what it would have been like had he been more like Tom was, sexually. Kathy thought to herself that if they had gone to her house or his house and there had been lube, it could have been a much better experience.

Kathy still felt that Alex was damn good-looking. She liked that he was tall, and she still liked that he had a big dick. Kathy told herself that if she had been better prepared, sex with Alex would have been amazing.

Kathy couldn't believe she was doing it, but she texted Alex and told him that she was going to get some lube and she wanted to see him again.

After Kathy sent the text to Alex, she asked herself, "What the hell am I doing?" Then she answered herself, "He has a big dick. And I want to enjoy it."

Kathy started her car, waived to the two guards, and drove toward the street. On the way to the grocery store, Kathy got a text back from Alex. The text read, "What's in it for me?"

Kathy thought for a moment, then she texted, "The best head and fuck you've ever had."

Alex didn't text back immediately, but when he did, the text read, "I just got that from Alicia" Kathy texted back, "I can be better."

Kathy knew that she was probably being an idiot, but she didn't want the bad sex she had with Alex to be her fault. And she knew she could be better than Alicia was.

Kathy went to the store and bought some lube and waited for Alex to text her back. Close to an hour later, Alex texted, "Still want my dick?" Kathy immediately replied, "More than ever!"

Alex texted Kathy and told her to meet him at a dive bar near downtown. Kathy met Alex at the bar. When she saw him, she smiled, walked over to him, and told him that she was lubed up and ready to be fucked.

Alex had Kathy buy him a shot, then he asked her, "What makes you think you can outdo Alicia?" Before Kathy could answer, Alex added, "Keep in mind, Alicia likes it in the ass."

Kathy ordered a shot for her, then said, "Whatever Alicia did for you, I can do better."

Alex told Kathy to spread her legs, and she did. Alex reached between Kathy's legs, put three fingers in her and Kathy winced. Alex pulled his fingers out of Kathy and said, "You know, I don't think you're up to it."

Kathy begged Alex to try again. Kathy was still sore and raw, but she felt she had to prove that she could be the best Alex had ever had. Alex put his hand between Kathy's legs again and put four fingers in her. Kathy forced a smile this time. Alex smiled, "Fuck my fingers."

Kathy didn't know why she felt she had to prove anything to Alex, other than to get his cock in her again and enjoy it this time. Kathy and Alex were sitting at the bar where other people could see. Even so, Kathy did what Alex told her to do.

Kathy rocked her hips back and forth with Alex's fingers in her. She was still sore and his hands were rough, but Kathy was determined to enjoy Alex's cock, and she was willing to do whatever he asked of her to get it.

Alex told Kathy to pull her skirt up so he could see his hand between her legs. So, Kathy pulled up her skirt.

By this time three other guys in the bar were watching what was happening. Kathy had felt humiliated when Alex left her alone and naked the last time, but this time she was out to prove that she deserved his cock and she didn't care who knew.

Two of the three guys that were watching the action were rubbing their cocks through their pants. Alex looked over at the other three guys, smiled, then looked at Kathy and told her, "It looks like tonight's your lucky night."

Kathy looked at Alex and asked why. Alex looked over at the three other guys, then told Kathy, "If I get to fuck you, so do they." Kathy, nervous and not knowing what else to say, asked, "Who's first?"

. . .

When Tom came a second time, Mary tightly wrapped her legs around him, "You are a stud!" Tom smiled, "Only because of you."

Mary commented, "Kathy must love having sex with you, especially since you can go more than once."

Tom laughed and told Mary that he never did it twice with Kathy. He said that with Kathy, once was usually enough for her. She liked sex, but not more than once a night.

Tom told Mary that as long as he and Kathy had been married, Kathy never wanted it more than once a night, and usually no more than three to four times a week. And she usually liked him to cum and not hold back when he was about to cum. She liked him to get off when it happened and felt that there was no reason to hold back.

Mary told Tom that it sounded to her like Kathy didn't like sex as much as he thought she did. Mary explained, "You're a damn good lover, and you feel really, really good. And she wants it as little as possible, and she wants it over with as fast as possible." She then asked, "Hearing that now, does it sound like she likes and wants it as much as you do?"

Tom rebutted, "I think she's just gotten used to it. It's kind of old hat for her and she does it mostly because I want it."

Mary contorted her face, "That sucks!"

Tom told Mary that he was happy with what he got, and he would never push Kathy to do something she didn't want to do. He also said that he wasn't sure that Kathy could handle it more than once a night.

. . .

Alex smiled, "I'll tell you what. I'll have each guy finger you, and whoever you think feels best gets to have you first. Each guy gets to finger you for five minutes. After they've all fingered you, you tell them who you want to fuck you first. And once they've all fucked you, you get to have me."

Kathy told Alex that she only wanted him to fuck her. Alex smiled an evil smile, "You gotta pay your dues."

Kathy argued, "Earlier I didn't have to pay any dues."

Alex snapped back, "Earlier you weren't a very good lay, either." Then Alex said, "I want you good and ready for my cock this time because I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you."

Alex called over the first of the other three guys and told him to finger Kathy, and if he was the best at fingering her he'd get to fuck her first. The other guy, Paul, gladly put his hand between Kathy's legs and inserted three fingers into her pussy.

Paul worked his fingers in every way imaginable in hopes of getting her off or at least getting to fuck her first. Alex told Paul that it was okay to kiss Kathy. So, he did. He also fondled Kathy's breast through her blouse.

Five minutes later, Andrew took his turn with Kathy. Andrew used three fingers as well. He was gentler than Paul had been, and was more skilled. So far, as far as Kathy was concerned, Andrew would get to fuck her first. And he was a better kisser than Paul had been.

Neil was third in line. He tried to fist Kathy. And he was able to get most of his hand inside of Kathy's pussy. Of the three men, Neil was the only one that opened Kathy's blouse and sucked on her nipples. Neil got to fuck Kathy first.

Neil took Kathy to the men's room and had her take off all of her clothes. Once Kathy was naked, Neil had Kathy sit on the toilet. Then Neil unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Neil's cock was thick and uncircumcised. Yet, Kathy was able to get his cock into her mouth.

Kathy sucked Neil for about five minutes, then Neil said he had to have her pussy. Neil got Kathy to stand up and lean over the toilet, then he entered her. Neil's cock felt nice. Kathy was happy that Neil wasn't too big or too small.

Neil didn't last but about five minutes, but when he came, he came a lot. Neil's cum was dripping down Kathy's thighs after he pulled out.

Neil thanked Kathy for letting him fuck her and said that he'd send in the next guy.

Kathy found herself hoping that Neil would still be around after Alex fucked her because she wanted his number.

Next in line was Andrew. Andrew entered the men's room and saw that Kathy was already naked and told her to bend over. Andrew wasn't nearly as well sized as Neil had been, but he wasn't as small as Tom was, either. Andrew lasted twice as long ad Neil did, and he seemed to cum just as much as Neil had.

At first, Kathy wasn't sure she wanted to fuck anyone other than Alex, but after both Neil and Andrew came inside of her, she knew it was for the best.

Finally, it was Paul's turn. Paul ended up having a cock close to Tom's size. He wasn't a great fuck, but at least he didn't last too long and he came a lot.