Hall Pass Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy finally gets THE BIG ONE, and everything changes.
13.8k words
3.61
43.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Mary had both taken a risk and put themselves in unfamiliar territory. Tom's wife Kathy had hooked up with Mary's husband Alex, and Tom and Mary were about to.

Tom was an average guy with a smaller than average penis and Mary was a young woman with a hot body who was married to a man who had a very large cock. And Tom was being given the chance to have sex with this young woman.

Tom and Kathy had been monogamous from the beginning of their marriage, and suddenly Kathy decided that she wanted to try a new man. Tom had what you'd call traditional values and morals, but he was put in a position where his morals and values had been challenged.

Kathy had expressed an interest in a new man and had offered Tom a hall pass, meaning that he could have sex with anyone else he wanted, if he let her have sex with this new guy, Alex.

Kathy had never intended on having sex with another man, but she met Alex and a desire grew within her and she wanted to pursue this desire. This is not to say that Kathy flippantly just decided to risk her marriage, she had thought about this a lot.

When Kathy first met Alex, there was electricity between them that she had never felt with another man. He was tall, attractive, and his cock size was visible through his trousers. Kathy didn't know what had come over her, but she knew that she had to experience Alex.

Kathy and Tom had regular sex, consistently. And the sex was pretty good. Kathy had never had any complaints with Tom or his lovemaking except that he was too cautious and rarely tried anything new. Kathy had fantasies of being with a man that would ravage her, take her, and do to her everything he wants to do unapologetically. And Alex was just the type of man that Kathy had fantasized about.

Before Kathy ever approached Alex, she thought about her and Tom and their marriage. Kathy knew that Tom could react negatively to her wanting to have sex with another man. She also knew that she could keep her fantasies just fantasies, but she wanted to make her fantasy a reality, badly.

Kathy had come up with the hall pass idea because she believed that if she offered Tom the same opportunity to have sex with someone else, he may see it as something worthwhile to accept.

Tom had never given Kathy a reason to look elsewhere for sex, but seeing Alex was enough to spur her fantasies and make her want to make them a reality with him.

Tom was a decent man who always put Kathy first in his life. He worked hard, listened to her, and never made her feel taken advantage of. Tom was the kind of man that most women want and look for, and it was because of this that Kathy felt that making her fantasy a reality and offering Tom a hall pass was a risk worth taking.

Tom was pleased with his life and marriage. He looked at other attractive women, but he never once had a thought in his mind of wanting to have sex with any of them.

Tom took pride in his work, his life, and the success of his marriage. Tom still saw Kathy as attractive, and he very much enjoyed the sex that he had with her. As far as Tom was concerned, his life was pretty good.

. . .

In high school, Alex was a self-proclaimed man whore. Because of the size of his cock, he was popular. The other guys in school respected him and most of the girls wanted to have sex with him. Alex never had any self-esteem issues. He was your typical alpha male jock with a big cock.

Alex was twenty-two years old. He'd only been out of high school a few years. So, he didn't have a lot of work history, but he did have the ego, character, and strive to be the best at everything he did.

Alex was mostly raised by his mother because his father traveled a lot. Alex's mother wasn't monogamous, and Alex saw different men come through the house as he grew up. Alex's mother and father had a kind of don't ask-don't tell arrangement. Alex never knew if his father bedded other women, but he was pretty sure that he did. And he did not doubt that his mother had been with numerous men, other than his father. He'd seen and heard them.

The girls that Alex had sex with in high school were simply sperm receptacles for him. Sex came easy for him, and he didn't have to do much to get it.

Alex had never intended to get married until Mary asked him to marry her.

. . .

Mary wasn't a cheerleader, she wasn't even popular in high school. So, when she got to hook up with Alex, she took advantage and asked him to marry her.

Mary saw how the other guys respected Alex and the other girls wanted him, mostly because he had a big cock. And for Mary, this was her way of becoming popular. If she married the guy with the biggest cock, all the men would respect him and other women would envy her.

When Mary and Alex had sex for the first time, it was more than a little painful for Mary. She was a virgin, she had little mental knowledge of sex and sexual practices, but she knew that the only way to become popular was to have sex with the guy that had the biggest cock in school.

When Alex and Marry got married, Mary made sure to invite every girl that Alex had ever slept with and many who still hadn't. She wanted to make sure that everyone knew that Alex was her husband and that he was taken.

Alex and Mary dated for three years before they got married. Alex felt that getting married while in high school or before either of them had jobs would not be smart. So, three years later, Mary asked again and Alex said yes.

In the three years between school and getting married, Alex had sex with multiple women while Mary remained faithful. Mary knew that she couldn't tell Alex that he couldn't have sex with other women, she just wished that he wouldn't. When Alex agreed to marry Mary, she believed that he would be faithful to her, or at least she could hope.

Mary was brought up with Christian values and morals. So, remaining faithful was just in her nature from her nurturing. Alex was Mary's first and only boyfriend. And her parents liked Alex. They never asked him if he was dating anyone else. Why would they? And Mary never mentioned that Alex was dating other girls while dating her.

Mary knew that Alex may not be able to be or remain faithful to her, but that didn't matter. She knew that other women would still envy her, even if they got to have sex with him. So, Mary was just happy that Alex wanted to be with her.

Every woman that had been with Alex gloated that they had been with him and that they took all of him. So, to Mary, being married to Alex was a pride point and a reason to gloat. And her parents liked him.

Mary had never thought of having sex with anyone else, Alex was the best of the best, and other people had also said as much. Now she was in a situation where she had to decide to stick with her upbringing or do what Alex had been doing all along.

Mary wasn't attracted to Tom, she wanted him for revenge purposes. Yet, to get her revenge, she would have to do something sexual with Tom since Alex was already hooking up with Tom's wife, Kathy. The problem was that she had never been with another man, and she wasn't too sure what to do, other than what she did with Alex, but Alex always took command.

Mary knew that what she was doing and what Alex was doing was wrong, but she felt like she didn't have a choice.

. . .

Tom looked over at Mary. She was beautiful. She reminded him of Kathy when she was her age. Her skin was soft and supple. Her breasts were firm and small. Her smile lit up any room she was in, and she was sexy as hell.

Even though he'd had his hand on Mary's upper inner thigh, Tom still didn't feel that he had the right to do much more, although the thought was appealing.

Tom started his car, put it in reverse, and drove toward Alex and Kathy's building. Tom smiled at Mary, "This is going to be good . . . for all of us."

Mary forced a smile, "I'm sure it will be."

Although Mary was getting what she wanted, revenge, she wasn't happy with the way it was going. Tom seemed like a nice guy, but she didn't know him, and she was sure that his cock was much smaller than Alex's was.

Tom asked Mary why she would marry Alex just because he had a big dick. She explained that hooking up with Alex made her popular in school, and when he married her, other women envied her. Mary said, "When other women know that your man has a big dick, they see you as being worth more. You've got that golden ticket."

Tom asked Mary what would have happened had Alex not had sex with her in the first place. Mary thought for a moment, then responded, "It would have been the worst. If he hadn't fucked me, I'd still be a nobody. To this day I'd be that girl that Alex refused to fuck."

Tom shook his head, then asked Mary if Alex was the first guy she had sex with. Mary told him that Alex was the only guy she's had sex with. Tom remarked that it had to be painful having Alex for the first time. Mary nodded, "You have no idea."

Mary told Tom that she knew they didn't know each other, but she'd never told anyone before and she felt she had to. Mary said, "If I ever had a baby, I have a feeling that it will hurt less than having sex with Alex. He's really big and he's always aggressive. It's like taking a jackhammer to a thimble. It's a lot of dick for a little hole. But it's what makes me who I am."

Tom shook his head, "No. Who you're fucking doesn't make you who you are. That may have been the case in high school, but this is the real world." Tom added, "And sex shouldn't be painful. It's supposed to be fun, pleasurable, and not painful."

Mary sighed, "Sex is painful. That's just the way it is. If I want to hang on to Alex, I have to go through the pain. It is what it is."

Tom asked Mary if she believed that Alex loved her. She told Tom that she probably loved Alex more than he loved her, but finding another man as well hung as Alex was would be tough.

Tom pulled into Arnie's, a sandwich shop that he loved. He told Mary that they were supposed to have lunch together, and that's what they were going to do.

Arnie's was a small, freestanding shop on the corner of an intersection. The shop was all made of wood. It was quaint. Arnie and his wife Louisa owned and ran the sandwich shop and knew almost all of their customers by name. There were four wooden picnic tables and two pinball machines inside. Tom's favorite sandwich was Arnie's famous pepperoni sandwich.

Mary had never played a real-life pinball machine, and Tom was more than willing to play with her.

Tom shared his foot-long sandwich with Mary and they even got two free games on the pinball machine. Tom may have been older than Mary, but she couldn't remember having such a good time before then.

When Tom and Mary left Arnie's, Tom got on the freeway and headed North. When Mary asked where they were going, Tom told her, "That's for me to know."

When they pulled into the parking lot of Speedway Sports, Mary got excited and said, "Oh God! I love this place." Speedway Sports was an indoor go-kart speedway. Tom loved racing go-karts, too. It was something that Kathy never was interested in. With Mary, Tom felt like he was a teenager again, and although Tom was older, Mary felt that he was a lot of fun to be with.

Tom won two out of the three races. Mary won the last one. She wasn't sure if Tom let her win, but she didn't care. She'd had a blast. Tom never once acted like they were lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend. It felt like the two of them were best buds. And Mary liked that. Yet, the entire time she was with Tom, Mary kept wondering when the fun would stop and he would want to get between her legs.

When Tom and Mary got back to the car, Tom asked Mary if she'd been having a good time. She nodded and thanked him for everything. Tom could tell that Mary was apprehensive, she was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Tom told Mary, "You have no idea how much I'd love to have sex with you, but I am married, and so are you. And I don't see you as some hole to jackhammer." Tom added, "Life is supposed to be fun. Yes, there are challenges in life, but it's all in how you handle them."

Mary admitted to Tom that she told him that she'd have sex with him simply because she wanted to get revenge. She admitted that she saw him as more of a father figure than a lover. She also told Tom that she was true to her word and would have sex with him. Tom smiled, "Let's not worry about that right now."

. . .

Kathy found it hard to focus on work after having seen, felt, and loved Alex's cock. She still couldn't believe that Tom had accepted the hall pass, which meant that she could have Alex and he could have her and life would be amazing! Her ultimate fantasy was finally going to become a reality. Kathy hadn't forgotten about Tom though.

Kathy knew that what she and Alex were going to do and what Tom and Mary might do, could have a major impact on hers and Alex's and Mary's marriage, but the electricity she felt between her and Alex was what led her to believe that hooking up with Alex was more than worth the risk.

Kathy knew that she wanted to have sex with Alex, because he had such a huge cock, but she wasn't sure if she wanted more from him. She also was unsure if Alex would be willing or able to give her more.

Kathy loved Tom, and he'd been a great husband and friend. She couldn't have asked for a better man to be her husband, but Tom didn't have the cock that Alex had.

Kathy knew that she was being shallow, but it seemed that Tom was willing to be just as shallow by hooking up with Mary. This made Kathy feel better about what she was doing. And she needed to feel good about what she was doing.

When Tom accepted the hall pass, this told Kathy that she had Tom's okay to fulfill her fantasy with Alex. The reason that Kathy needed Toms's approval was that what she was doing went against everything she had previously believed about herself and her marriage.

Kathy had sprung the hall pass idea on Tom because she had finally got up the courage to act on her desires. She still believed that monogamy was best and that cheating was more than wrong. But she couldn't fight the desire she had to have sex with Alex. The thought of him fucking her had consumed her.

While trying to focus on work, thoughts about what Tom and Mary might be doing bounced around in Kathy's head. She wondered if Tom had already fucked Mary. She wondered if Mary even liked the sex she had with Tom. And she wondered, with high hopes, if the sex she would have with Alex would be as good as she had imagined that it would be.

. . .

Alex sat at his desk, going through paperwork. He kept looking over at Kathy and Alicia. Alicia was another young woman that worked in their office. She was half black and half white. She was gorgeous. Tom figured that she would be the next woman he would try to fuck.

To only reason that Alex married Mary was because she asked him to. He never intended to be monogamous. And their marriage was something that seemed to make Mary happy.

Sex with Mary was something that Alex did out of a feeling of duty and obligation. She wasn't even close to being the best he'd ever had. Alex cared about Mary, but he wasn't truly in love with her.

Alex thought about what it would be like to fuck both Kathy and Alicia at the same time. Kathy was good-looking, but she wasn't Alicia. And, to Alex, Alicia looked like she'd be a better fuck.

Every time that Kathy caught Alex's eye, she had a huge smile on her face. Alex knew that Kathy was going to be an easy lay, and he was going to fuck Kathy because he could. And she had been the one that approached him, not the other way around. She was a lot like Mary in that way.

Alex hoped that Kathy would be worth his time. Yet, he knew that if she wasn't that great, he had a lot of other options. Alex remembered his father once saying, "Pussy's pussy. Some are good and some aren't as good, but there's a lot of it out there. So, you gotta take what you can get." And Alex believed that. Alex was hoping that Kathy would be a one-time thing because she was older and not really his type, whereas Alicia was his type.

. . .

Tom asked Mary what her other interests were. Mary told Tom that she was into music and that she played the drums. Tom had tried to play the drums in the past but he just wasn't coordinated enough to do four things at once.

Tom told Mary that he would love to hear Mary play. She told him that it had been over a year since she'd played, but she believed that she was still pretty good.

Mary was ecstatic when Tom pulled into the parking lot of Guitar Center. She looked at Tom, "Are you serious?" Tom nodded.

When they entered Guitar Center, Mary ran to the drums. She sat behind a Ludwig drum kit, picked up some sticks, and went off. Mary was as good as she'd said she was. And it made Tom feel good to see Mary as happy as she had been while she was with him.

After Mary had shown off her skills, she took the time to work with Tom to get him where he could at least keep basic time. Tom never got very good at it, but he tried and Mary liked that he let her teach him.

Mary couldn't believe how awesome of a guy Tom was. He liked being with her. He was fun, and he made her feel wanted. This was something that she'd never truly felt with Alex. The more time she spent with Tom, the more Mary felt that having sex with him might not be too bad.

It was dark when Tom and Mary left Guitar Center. While there, they played around with keyboards and guitars, both of which neither of them was good at, but they had fun. Everything Mary had done with Tom had been fun. Alex was amazing in bed, although very painful, yet, he wasn't much fun in or out of bed.

Mary began to realize that Alex may have a huge cock, but he wasn't much more than that. Tom had shown her that men and women could have fun together, and none of it had to be painful.

When they got back to Tom's car, Mary asked Tom why he married Kathy. Tom told Mary that Kathy was beautiful, fun, and just an amazing woman. They dated for close to a year before getting married, and he felt that Kathy was the woman that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Mary then asked Tom if Kathy had sex with other men often. Tom explained that when Kathy brought up the hall pass he was shocked and surprised. Tom told Mary that Kathy had never mentioned wanting to have sex with other men, and he'd thought they had a pretty good sex life.

Mary said, "I've been told you get used to it."

Tom looked at Mary, confused, "Get used to what?"

Mary told Tom that she'd been told by women who were married to men like Alex that you get used to them fooling around, and until they just don't come home, you shouldn't worry about it.

Tom told Mary that was crazy talk. He said, "Marriage is supposed to be sacred. Your husband or wife is supposed to be your one and only."

Mary squinted, tilted her head, and asked Tom if he still felt that way knowing that Kathy was going to let Alex fuck her. Tom said that he had a hall pass, but that didn't mean that he had to use it.

Tom had to admit that he was concerned about what would happen between him and Kathy after she and Alex did their thing. Tom told Mary about his brother, Dan, stating that Kathy being with Alex would be pussy reconstruction. Kathy's pussy would be big enough for Alex's cock and too big for his.

Mary told Tom that Alex was very sexually aggressive, and for a while, Kathy's vagina might feel loose because of his size. Mary told Tom that she had gone to the doctor more than once because of Alex's size tearing her open.

Mary told Tom that although she wanted Alex because he had a big cock, her pussy wasn't that big. It was bigger than it used to be, but it was still small in comparison to some other women.