Hall Pass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Paul came and put his cock away, he told Kathy that Alex wanted her to go see him. Kathy asked, "Naked?" Paul shrugged his shoulders.

Kathy looked out the men's room door at Alex, and he motioned for her to come to him. Kathy took a deep breath and meekly walked out of the men's room to Alex.

When Kathy stood in front of Alex, he told her that he couldn't believe how easy she was. Kathy bowed her head, almost in shame.

Alex told Kathy that he guessed that she had earned a good fucking from him.

Alex asked the bartender, Willy, if he'd locked the doors and he nodded. Alex smiled then told Willy that if he wanted to fuck Kathy when he was done with her that he could. Willy just smiled.

Alex got off the barstool and led Kathy to one of the booths and had her lay back. Paul, Andrew, and Neil sat in the booth. Alex pulled out his cock and got between Kathy's legs and shoved his cock in her.

Kathy was glad that Alex had Neil, Paul, and Andrew fuck her and cum in her first because when Alex shoved his cock in her this time it didn't hurt nearly as much as it had when he fucked her in the parking lot.

Neil took it upon himself to get on his knees and have Kathy suck his cock while Alex fucked her. This was something that Kathy had never thought of, and she found that she liked being with two men at the same time.

Seeing Kathy suck Neil's cock got Alex excited and he pounded his cock harder and deeper into Kathy. Kathy was sure that she could feel Alex's cock in her stomach, and his cock may have been that far into her.

Kathy was finally enjoying Alex's cock. And he was as good as she had thought he'd be. He was a powerhouse, and he definitely knew how to fuck. Kathy had never felt so full, and she knew that she didn't want this to be the last time that Alex or Neil fucked her.

Kathy wanted Alex to fuck her as long as he could. Now that she was well lubed, Alex's cock felt amazing. Kathy said to herself that if she were to die right then that she would die a very happy woman.

Now that she was wet, loosened up, and well lubricated, Kathy was able to fully enjoy what Alex and Neil were giving her.

Kathy was about to orgasm when Alex pulled out of her and told her to turn over. Once Kathy had turned over, Alex slid her toward him and put her feet on the ground. That's when Kathy felt the kind of pain she'd felt earlier. Alex was attempting to insert his cock into her ass, and Kathy wasn't going to tell him no because she didn't want that to be a reason for Alex not to fuck her again.

Kathy felt every inch of Alex's cock as it stretched her asshole. The pain she felt was even worse than the pain she felt at the parking lot, but she wasn't going to stop Alex if Alicia didn't.

Alex pounded his cock into Kathy's ass over and over again until her legs gave out. Alex then had Kathy lay on her back the way she was when he was first fucking her pussy and she was sucking Neil's cock. Then Alex fucked Kathy's ass again while she sucked Neil again.

Just as Alex was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of Kathy's ass and slid it back into her pussy, then he came. Simply by chance, the moment that Alex began cumming, so did Neil. Kathy couldn't believe how awesome it was to be able to please two men at the same time and to have them both cum at the same time.

Kathy lied on the table elated. Not only had she experienced the biggest cock she'd ever seen and had also fantasized about, but she had two men cum for her at the same time. It was almost like she was able to taste Alex's cum when he came inside of her.

Kathy wasn't sure how long Alex had been fucking her, but she had a feeling that she'd feel him inside of her for days. And she still wanted more.

Kathy's eyes were closed when Willy entered her. He commented that her pussy was warm and all gooey, and he liked that. Kathy kept her eyes closed and pretended that Willy was Alex fucking her again.

Willy wasn't small. His cock was about the same size as Neil's. And he felt just as good. He didn't fill her as Alex had, but she hoped that fucking all of Alex's friends would guarantee that Alex would fuck her again.

Willy lasted longer than Kathy thought he would, but she didn't mind. It was all for Alex. And she hoped that Alex would consider her better than Alicia had been. When Willy finally did cum, Kathy asked Alex who was better, her or Alicia.

Alex said, "Alicia's not a whore."

Kathy got up on her elbows and asked Alex what he meant.

"Alicia at least has some respect for herself."

Kathy pushed, "But who's better?"

"I have to say, as far as sluts go, you got her beat."

. . .

Mary had gotten dressed and she and Tom were sitting on the hood of Tom's car looking out at the city lights.

Mary asked Tom what he had planned for the rest of the night. He told Mary that he'd probably go home and have to listen to Kathy brag about how amazing Alex was.

Mary told Tom that he had something to brag about, too. Tom agreed. Then Mary stated that Kathy would probably not want to have sex with him after being with Alex, she'd probably be really sore." Tom agreed again.

Mary told Tom that she could call Alex and tell him that she was going to stay the night with him, that way Kathy could stay the night with Alex.

Tom said that he didn't know if that was a good idea. Mary asked why not.

"Well," Tom answered, "What if Alex says no? Then what?"

"Then I'll tell him that he doesn't have that option. He's cheated on me in the past. He owes me. Kathy will get to fuck Alex again and you and I can get to know each other better."

"What if Kathy doesn't want to spend the night with him?"

Mary raised her eyebrows, "Really?"

. . .

Alex's phone rang and he answered it, "Hey, Mary."

"I hope you're having a good time."

"It's been good."

"I'm not going to be home tonight. So, maybe Kathy can spend the night with you."

"Hold on. Hey, are any of you guys ready for more?" There was a pause, then Alex returned to the phone, "That works."

"Who else is there?"

"Just a few friends. Hey, have a great time and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay," Mary said, then she hung up.

Tom asked what was up.

Mary said, "I don't think Kathy was going to make it home tonight anyway. So, we're good."

Tom called Kathy and after a few rings she picked up, "Hey, Tom."

"Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes. Better than okay."

"Hey, Mary and I have been talking and we thought that maybe the four of us could work something out and be friends, or more than just friends. Where are you?"

"We're at a bar with some of Alex's friends."

Tom heard other voices in the background say hi.

Tom asked Kathy, "Are you drunk?"

"No."

"If so, maybe you shouldn't drive."

Kathy smiled, "Oh, don't worry. I'm letting them do the driving."

"What?"

"What was that about the four of us doing what?"

Tom repeated, "The four of us being more than just friends."

Kathy laughed, "Oh, I think we're way past that."

Tom asked, "So, you're okay with Mary spending the night with me?"

Before Kathy could answer, Alex shoved his cock in her again and Kathy exclaimed, "Oh, God Yes!"

Tom stammered, "Um . . . Okay . . . Uh . . . Well, um, see you tomorrow?"

Kathy screamed out, "Yes!" and dropped her phone.

Although Kathy had dropped her phone, the line didn't disconnect.

Tom put his phone on speaker, then Tom and Mary both heard Alex say, "Well, that's that. It seems that everyone else here wants to fuck you again, too." Tom and Mary could hear other men in the background agreeing. Then Mary and Tom heard Alex asking Kathy, "After me, who do you want first this time?"

Tom put his phone on mute then asked, "This time?"

Mary told Tom that it sounded like Kathy wasn't just getting fucked by Alex.

Alex left his phone on mute and asked Mary, "You interested in having an older guy as a boyfriend?"

Mary smiled, "I'll even let you hold back if you don't want to cum. And we can make love as often as you want to."

Tom smiled back, "I'll take that as a yes."

. . .

Tom and Mary woke up around noon, after having made love three times throughout the night. Tom kissed Mary and told her that he should get home and that he'd call her later. Mary thanked Tom for a great night. Tom returned the thanks.

When Tom got home, there were three cars parked in the driveway. One of the cars belonged to Kathy, the other to Alex, but he didn't know who owned the other car.

When Tom walked into the house, he headed to the bedroom. The door was open and Tom could hear that Kathy wasn't alone, or just with Alex. When Tom walked into the bedroom, Alex was fucking Kathy and she was sucking some other guy.

Tom cleared his throat and Kathy stopped sucking Neil and introduced Neil and Alex. Tom waived. Kathy told Neil and Alex that Tom was her husband. Neil said, "Glad to meet you." Tom forced a smile.

Tom told Kathy that he was sorry to have interrupted, closed the bedroom door, and went back to his car.

After about twenty minutes of sitting and thinking, Tom walked back into the house and walked to the bedroom. Tom opened the bedroom door just as Alex was telling Kathy that he was going to cum again.

Tom stood in the doorway as Alex unloaded into Kathy, and as Neil jacked off into Kathy's mouth.

When Tom figured that Alex and Neil were finished, he asked if he and Kathy could talk in private. Both Alex and Neil nodded, grabbed their clothes, and walked out of the bedroom. Tom told both of them that he still wanted to talk to both of them as well. They both nodded again.

Tom asked Kathy how many men she let fuck her. Kathy thought for a moment and then said five. Tom told Kathy that he and she needed to talk about their relationship going forward. He also told Kathy that he and Mary had decided to start dating.

Mary didn't say anything for a moment, then she said, "Neil's looking for a room to rent."

Tom took a deep breath and said, "You and Neil can have the spare room. I'll keep the master bedroom because Mary deserves it."

Tom walked out of the bedroom and walked out to the living room where Alex and Neil were standing. To told Neil, "It looks like we have a room to rent, and it even comes with a wife, slightly used, but still good, I'm sure."

Then Tom looked at Alex, "Did you fuck her good?"

"Damn right I did."

Tom smiled, "Good because Mary and I have decided to date. And I have a feeling she might want to move in with me."

Alex asked, "What about Kathy?"

Tom kept smiling, "She's probably too loose for me now."

"To me, she was fucking tight," Alex replied.

Still smiling, Tom said, "There you go then."

. . .

A MONTH LATER . . .

Mary and Tom were almost asleep. They'd made love three times and were tired. They could hear Alex and Mary in the next room.

Alex told Kathy, "I can't do it."

Kathy responded, asking, "What do you mean you can't do it? It's been three days. If you can get it up for Alicia, you can get it up for me."

"I couldn't get it up for her, either," Alex said loudly.

Kathy looked at Neil, then back at Alex, "Neil doesn't have a problem getting it up."

Alex said he didn't know what his problem was. Kathy said she did, "You have a big useless dick."

Alex yelled back at Kathy, "And you're a slut!"

Kathy smiled, "At least my pussy works, unlike that useless piece of flesh hanging between your legs."

Alex huffed, "I haven't told Mary yet, but I'm moving to Montana to live with my grandmother, anyway."

Kathy laughed, "Well, maybe that's for the best. I have Neil and Tom has Mary. And now you'll have someone that will love you whether they want to or not."

Mary kissed Tom, "I like what you have between your legs."

Tom smiled, "And I like what you have between yours."